LOVE YOU IN SILENCE [제이크원] EN-

By ireneeejay

A shy and pretty girl who are the top student has a crush on her best friend, Yang Jungwon but everything ch... More

PROLOGUE
01• her
02 • best friend
03• purse
04• jealousy
05• daisy flower
06• hints for her
07 • new student
08• dodgeball
09• surprise for her
10• the stars are beautiful isn't it
11• first love
12• his personality
13• befriend
14 • her attention
15 • spend time
16 • trauma
17 • apologize
18 • treatment room
19 • exchange number
20 • hairclip for her
22 • dilemma
23 • his favorite place
24 • unwanted feelings
25 • the hardest goodbye
26 • overcome his trauma
27 • a trip
28 • first kiss
29 • sacrifice
30 • pain
31• amusement park
32 • wish
33 • far away
A/N

21 • protecting for good

182 15 7
By ireneeejay

Jake brought Eryn to the rooftop to calm himself.

"What's wrong with her? Can she stop bothering my life?"

" I swear to god, I'm so sick of her".

"And you? Why you just stay quiet when you already know that she is just using you". Jake looked at Eryn who lowered her gaze,not wanting to see Jake.

"Jake...she is my friend.."

"I'm the one who want to help her to fix your relationship with her".

"She still loves you,Jake.."

"Eryn-ah...you call her your friend. Eryn wake up! If she considered you as her friend,she didn't use you for her own sake. In facts,she will protect you and always support you".

"Now look,is she even care about you?
Is she knew about your feelings? Is she knew if she hurts you or not? Did she?" Jake asked Eryn.

"She asked for your help? And what now? Are you close to me just because of her?"

Eryn looked at him and bit her lips.

"This is not your problem. You know what..just fix your relationship with her and end all these before she make it worse".
Eryn said with a teary eyes.

"For what? I hate it when I saw she's hurting you again and again.

"And right now you still want to ask me to fix my relationship with her?". Jake took a deep breath.

"I want you to stay by my side.." Jake said with a lower voice.

"Nonsense,Jake".

"Eryn, I do all these because I care about you. I can't bear to see you like that Kang Eryn... You always help her as she is your friend when she did nothing to you. All she did is hurting you... Am I right?".

"This is my life,Jake. Mind your own business just like how you asked me to do before this".

"I just don't want you to feel what I felt. I want to protect you,Kang Eryn. Let's protect each other..". Jake held her hand,hoping for her to accept him.

"I said STOP!" Eryn pushed his hand away harshly.

"My life already messed before this. Don't make it worse. And please don't say anything that you really didn't mean it".

"About what?"

"About your feelings towards me. About you like me".

"Eryn.."

"You didn't mean it right?" Eryn looked at him.

Jake just remained silent and looked at Eryn. His heart broke into pieces when Eryn said that. He felt upset when Eryn didn't feel the same thing with him.
He then took a deep breath and looked at her.

"Yes, I didn't mean it". Jake brushed his hair out of his face.

"I know you love someone else". Jake continued.

"Yes, I already love someone else". Eryn said sternly.

"Kang Eryn,I just want to protect you.. I feel comfortable when I'm with you". Jake said in a low tone.

Eryn stopped and turned her body to face Jake.She just standing there,look into his eyes without saying nothing. She wanted to say something but she can't. She just nodded and smiled to him.

"I'm sorry for being emotional. I'll go first,okay?"

Jake pressed his lips together and looked at Eryn who was heading out from that place.
He unbuttoned his sleeve and pulled it to his arm.

Eryn slowly went to her classroom and took her seat. She then stood up from her seat and went towards Jungwon but Jungwon avoided himself from her.

"Jungwon...can we talk?"

"I have to meet Ms Jang.We can talk later.." Jungwon said making Eryn went back to her place.

As soon as Eryn took out her books,Jake came to her classroom and gave a chocolate milk to her.

"I'm sorry.."

"It's okay.I'm the one who should say sorry to you. I shouldn't ask you to do something that you don't want.." Eryn replied while the other students making a weird noise to them while cheering for them loudly.

"Awhhh,Jake is so sweet..."

"I wish I can be her..."

Haewon slammed her books on the table making a loud sound.

"Can you guys shut up? You guys are so annoying".

Jungwon came and approached Jake.

" I'm sorry but you are disturbing our lessons. You can talk to her later.." Jungwon said politely and went back to his seat.

Eryn just remained silent as she completely felt a mess right now. She looked at Jungwon who put a poker face and then looked at Jake who felt upset because of Jungwon.

"Jake,thank you for this. You should go back to your class now.."

Jake then nodded while Haewon fixed her eyes on him.

"Why you need to come here just for her?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you everyone. I will meet you tomorrow"

"Oh before I forgot,anybody want to join any competition on our sports day that will be held in two weeks?"

"Me!"

"Ms Jang..Please provide some delicious food for us". Someone said making all of them laughed including Ms Jang.

" Anything for my students". Ms Jang smiled.

"Ms Jang is the best!""

"I will participate in any competition"

"Me too!"

"Me three!"

All the students raised their hand and cheered excitedly.

"That's what I want! The vibes!" Ms Jang giggled looking at their behaviour and how excited they are.

"Yang Jungwon,can you help me to list their names and give it to me?

"Sure,Ms Jang. I will give it to you". Jungwon nodded.

"Okay everyone,you can discuss it now and give your name to Jungwon". Ms Jang packed her things and walked out from the classroom.

They bowed politely to Ms Jang and excitedly talking about the sports day.

" Eryn-ah,I'm so excited! " Eunji said to Eryn.

" Same here girl! Let's take many pictures together!"

" Of course!" They clapped their hands as they were so excited,not care about the other students who look at them.

" I want to record Sunghoon".

Eryn the hit her shoulder and put a poker face.

" You and your Sunghoon for 24/7"

"Blablabla".

As they busy talking about sports day,Jungwon came and approached them. He took his chair and sat beside Eryn.

" What competition are you joining?"

"Eating". Eunji replied excitedly.

Eryn and Jungwon sighed heavily as they looked at Eunji who response like she got no problems with that.

" Don't ask her.She never serious about it". Eryn looked at Jungwon and then looked at Eunji who pout her lips like a duck.

" And you Jungwon?"

"Um..Running to your heart?" He laughed.

" Oh I shouldn't ask you.. You and Eunji can be friend forever.." 

"Don't be mad..Like usual. I'm going to join the 100m and 400m medley relay".

"I will be your supporters for sure".

Jungwon smiled widely to Eryn as soon as she said that.

"I will give my medal to you if I win the competition".

"You don't have to do that".

"I would give anything to you my love".
Jungwon said and looked away.

"Huh? Sorry? Can you repeat again? Love? Love what?" Eunji stroked her hair and came closer to them.

"Nothing Eunji. He said he loves to join competition and he would give everything to win it". Eryn tried to lie to her as she didn't want her best friend to tease her.

Jungwon laughed at Eryn who was trying her best to wrapped his words just now.

Jungwon came closer to Eryn's ear and whispered to her ear. " I really mean it".

"Well,don't keep any secret from me. Yah you know me or I will sulk for a week..or more than that..." Eunji barely smiled to them.

Both of them laughed at Eunji's behaviour as they found her cute when she sulk.

"Yah,Eryn..Jungwon or Jaeyun huh?" Eunji came closer to Eryn's ear and whispered.

"Why are you asking about that? Nonsense!"

"You didn't even answer my question. Answer it now"

"I choose you".

" Awhhh that's so sweet but I love Sunghoon".

"Bruh--"

"Answer.." Eunji barely smiled.

"Of course I choose Yang Jungwon. He is my best friend".

"Aaa-- so Jake is your boyfriend?"

"It's not like that.."

"Knew it,Eryn~~" Eunji gave a evil smile to her.

"Yah,what are you guys doing? I heard my name..." Jungwon looked at them in confusion.

"Nothing,nothing important. We are going to be your supporter".

"Okay then let's go eat? I will treat you guys".
Jungwon said making both of them cheer.

Haewon came closer and approached them.

"Hey,can I join?".

All of them remained silent and just blinked their eyes.
Eunji stood up from her seat and clapped her hands.

"Okay end of discussion~~"

"Let's go Jungwon and Eryn". Eunji hold Jungwon's hand and Eryn's hand,dragged them out from the classroom and leave Haewon hanging like she is invisible to them.

"Did you just leave her?"

"Don't mind her. She will annoy us for sure..and mostly annoys Eryn".
Eunji replied shortly and wrapped her hand on their arm.
Three of them walked to the cafeteria while joking with each other.

"Thank you for protecting me". Eryn said.

"Anything for my bestie.."
Eunji said making three of them smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading 🌸❤️

Don't forget to leave vote and comments ☁️🦋💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 50 16
What if Luka had won the ladybug miraculous? *Credits to the creators of the drawing bases used*
55K 4.4K 23
wherein a girl cursed with immortality meets another cursed soul. © FLAUVIER 2021 ENHYPEN FANFIC NAR...
810K 37.5K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
466K 32.1K 40
This book follows the story of someone who's as obsessed with yang jungwon as he is with blood. *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* + vampire...