β™‘οΈŽπŸ„Έ πŸ„°πŸ„³πŸ„ΎπŸ…πŸ„΄ πŸ…ˆπŸ„ΎπŸ…„β™‘οΈŽ (OC...

By Siri_is_online

Ah yes, an older version of Siri Cookie who still goes by Siri cookie. You'll learn Siri's past and how I thi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Kidnap
Chapter 2: Where am I?
Siri's appearance
Chapter 3: Stubborn obedience
Chapter 4: The republic
Chapter 5: Letting loose
Reasons you shouldn't be scared to call Siri worse than Affogato
Chapter 6: Trust?
News
Financier Appreciation
Chapter 7: Closer
Chapter 8: A bitter lost
Chapter 9: The mirror
SIMP art
Notice
Chapter 10: Forgotten...
Chapter 11: We met before
Chapter 12: Forgotten once again
Chapter 14: A violent outcome
Chapter 15: A bittersweet tragedy
Bonus
Chapter 16: Bothersome friends
Chapter 17: Fixing of a broken heart
Scraped ideas (fluff and angst)
notice
Rewrite of chapter 18 cause i hate it
Chapter 19: Retrieving lost memories
Chapter 20: Failed concoction(mainly fluff)
Chapter 21: Violence is sometimes the answer
Chapter 22: Insomnia
Chapter 23: Simple pleasures
Chapter 24: Pocky
Notice

Chapter 13: Taking back what was lost

93 2 14
By Siri_is_online

5 days after the Chocolate Republicans lost Clotted Cream
...
5 days of gruelling hard work.

The Chocolate Republic has been burning the midnight oil and grinding hard to find a way to get him back. Bounty had suggested to wait for a while so they could get Siri to stalk them and gather information about their plans for blackmail. Bounty adored working with Siri sometimes as whenever they did blackmail, they found the most interesting, messed up things to do. Bounty laughed heartily as she sat next to Siri, who was sipping a cup of black tea.
"Haha! You got yourself a cute one Siri!"
Bounty laughed as Siri's cheeks flushed ever so slightly at the thought of Clotted Cream. They had a crush on him. They enjoyed the interaction they had. How Clotted Cream was so much happier, friendlier looking. But, it was lies. They knew what the Crème Republic did. They watched through the mirror as they looked in horror as Clotted Cream screamed form the excruciating pain. They couldn't bear to watch as his piercing screams shattered the silence.

They stood in the mirror, horrified before leaving.

Now, they were going to get him back. They were going to get him back his memories too.

Bounty laughed upon seeing Siri's face.
"Aw, look at you! Having a little crush like that! Mhm, you two would be good together to!" Bounty laughed as Siri tried to make her cut it off.

"Love. Siri, we're here,"
Sweet German said as he pecked Bounty on the cheek. "Ack! Not in front of a child love!"
"I'm 21 Bounty,"
"Yeah yeah, your still that little person I remember!"
Bounty said as she ruffled Siri's hair. The airship landed next to the council hall as the walls shook.

~meanwhile~
Clotted Cream was meanwhile sitting with Financier behind him, listening to the Elders diss off the Ancients. He sighed when the walls suddenly shook. He pushed it aside first, until the walls shook again. This time, with much greater force. The council panicked as Financier grabbed onto Clotted Cream to protect him.
"What is going on?"
Oyster questioned as the Crème Republic tried to find out what was happening. That was when the glass shattered. Financier hastily blocked Clotted Cream as colourful glass shards rained in the room. That was when a sword was thrown across the room, nearly slicing Oyster's face.
"Huh? Who threw that? Oh no...
YOU-!"
Oyster looked up to be greeted by Couverture.
"You... What are you doing here?"
She demanded as Financier ran off with Clotted Cream.

"I'm here to take back what you took for us... But to also get revenge for what you did to my first child,"

Oyster seemed agitated as she got ready to fight with magic.

"Hurry Clotted Cream! We can call a airship to help you escape- Urgh!"

Financier yelped as soldier pinned her to the ground, careful not to hurt her.
"Clotted Cream! RUN!"
She screamed as Clotted Cream took to his heels. That was when someone ambushed him, knocking him to the ground for a split second before he quickly got up.

The person who ambushed him looked oddly familiar. But he refused to associate with them and tried to attack them. They screamed as they tried to bound him, wrapping their arms around him tightly. Clotted Cream bit down on them as Siri let out a gasp of shock, losing their balance as Clotted Cream bit them again, leaving a bloody bite mark on their arm as they fell into the blacksmiths area.

They screamed as Siri looked to the side. They were about to land on the hot metal that was abandoned and left out. Not willing to let Clotted Cream get burned, they shoved him slightly to the side. But as a result, they got brunt them self. They winced in pain as the hot metal scarred their skin while Clotted Cream was insoles by a couple arrows. He didn't let the pain get to him as he crawled out and took to his heels once more.

"OH NO YOU DON'T!"
Siri yelled as they got up and summoned a curse, causing the ropes to be magicked into the air as they wrapped themselves tightly around Clotted Cream for a split second, giving Siri time to catch up and pin him to the ground.
Clotted Cream struggled out of their grasp as they bound his arms behind his back before gagging him to prevent him from biting.
them again.

"Quiet down! Please..."

Siri said as they bound the top half of his legs together so he could still walk a bit as they stood him up. He tried to get out of the restraints as Siri walked him out the blacksmith, their leg aching as blood dripped down, leaving a trial of bloodily footprints as they brought Clotted Cream to the meeting hall.

"ARGH!"
Oyster screamed as Couverture knocked her to the ground.
"You've gotten stronger haven't you? Still mad at me for that silly boy?"
"Silence. My son did his best. Yet you took that away from him with one spell of yours,"
Couber growled.

The chocolate soldiers had released Financier after getting a female to see if they had accidentally cracked her, not wanting to violate her rights.
"FINANCIER!"
A familiar warm voice called out as Financier was greeted by Marble Chocolate.
"Marble! How are you here..?"
"This is hard to explain... But I'm from the land of the Chocolate Republic..."
Marble Chocolate admitted.
"What? You are... That's fine I guess.. But I need to save Clotted Cream!"
Financier spoke up as Marble sat down next to her friend.
"No... The Crème Republicans lied to you. They only want you to protect Clotted Cream because he's an asset to them, not someone they care about. Please Financier, the truth is difficult, but it has to be faced. That's what Siri told me the day I learnt they kidnapped Clotted Cream,"
"But I-"
"Don't do it for the Crème Republic or me. Do it for yourself. Think of it. You could be given your own actual chamber that's designed to suit your own taste and you can carry on your duty and you can meet cookies that'll care for you and not only for your talent. Do it for yourself. The Crème Republicans only value you for your high skill but not who you are what you do. Please Financier..."
Marble Chocolate pleaded with the words Siri told them to use.

𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑒𝑟... 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛. 𝐵𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑. 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐶ℎ𝑜𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑝𝑢𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑐? 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝 ℎ𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑉𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑎 𝐾𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑑𝑜𝑚 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑤𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑐𝑒. 𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑒𝑙𝑑.

Siri was persuasive in their language, which made it hard to turn them down as they would start pleading, using sugar-coated words with the sweetest voice. Chocolate Marble was reluctant, but was pleased knowing that Financier would be treated more as a person.

"I-I... I'll accept..."
Financier answered after a while of contemplation as Marble got her too her feet and kissed her own the forehead.
"Hehe, pretend that didn't happen,"
Marble said as she dashed off, waiting for Financier to catch up. Financier was flushed as they placed a hand on her forehead before dashing after Marble.
"Come back! I need my revenge!"
She yelped as Marble laughed as they ran to the airship.

Siri soon brought a struggling Clotted Cream to the meeting hall. The elders gasped in shock that they managed to capture their consul. But it was too be expected. His cloak was gone, his magic was also disabled as they haven't found a way to get his magic back. Not to mention that Siri knew a lot more about magic and curses than him. Not that Clotted Cream wasn't good. He was excellent and was much more intellectually advanced in magic than the elders. But Siri had been practicing magic and curses since a younger age and developed their own kind of power and curse. This was all under the Chocolate Republic.

Oyster growled as she assumed something.
They won him over... He's no use to us now... Besides, if he's dead, they can't use him either right? So might as well kill him now.

Oyster casted a curse as a small poisonous spear flew out from a portal.
"NO!"
Bounty screamed as she knew trying to shoot the spear away would be to risky as she could potentially hit either Siri or Clotted Cream.

Clotted Cream saw the spear fly straight to his face.
He shut his eyes as he waited for it to kill him.

𝐼𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝐼'𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑖𝑒..?

He wondered as he waited for the pain to come and go...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 148 21
(⚠️WARNING⚠️: Do not read if you are sensitive to gore, cussing, and generally unsettling themes. Other sensitive topics will be stated in chapters t...
24.2K 329 17
Nothing better than going in game and watching him walk around~ It's good to know I'm not the only one that simps for him. I find it weird that peopl...
747 14 18
(sorry for the shit cover image 😭) omg another au story!! let's hope i dont delete this one as well!! also, espresso will be nonbinary in this story...
68.2K 1.7K 22
Pure vanilla x she/her/they/them (more fem) reader Summary; Y/N cookie (or whatever flavor you are) leaves for an adventure for the first time in ye...