The Rose and it's Thorn|Jerem...

By mchitica31

IN WHICH Jeremy Gilbert falls for the other Salvatore. TVD season 1-8 Jeremy X Fem OC Slow Burn! I only own m... More

Cast
MOODBOARDS & AESTHETICS
PROLOUGE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Season 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 9

1.8K 38 6
By mchitica31

162 candles

Stefan was sitting asleep on the seat when his book fell off his lap. That had woken him up. He stood up to stretch when he heard a woman laugh. "Allison?!" He questioned but got no response. He started walking forward and heard a creak then the door that led to the back of the house opened so he went to close it.

As he closed it he heard a swoosh and then noises coming from upstairs. "Damon? Allison?" He asked out loud. Then he heard another swoosh and that's when he got knocked and pinned to the ground and saw the familiar face of his best friend Lexi Branson. "Lexi?" He questioned. "Hi." She said. "What are you doing here?" He asked as she helped him up from the ground. "How could you even ask that?" She asked him. "I missed you." He said pulling her into a hug. "Happy birthday." She said as he let go of her.

Allison woke up and changed. "Where's Damon and Allison?" She heard the familiar voice of Lexi Branson. "Probably inflicting misery somewhere." She heard Stefan say as she walked towards his room. "How rude brother especially since I always help you. Hello Lexi." Allison said and winked at her. "Whatever, you gonna be okay here alone?" Stefan asked Lexi, ignoring Allison. "Of course, she is I'll be here to keep her company," Allison told him.

"No, you have to come with me to the station Allison," Stefan told her and she rolled her eyes. "Yeah, well it's not exactly like I can go anywhere. And you and Damon are the only ones with these nifty little daylight rings and Allison here is lucky she can walk in the sun cause she is both a witch and vampire which I'm still confused about how, but I have a mood ring from '75. Trade ya?" Lexi asked Stefan.

"It doesn't work that way and you know it," Stefan told Lexi. "Yeah." Lexi sighed. "Hey Lex I'm really glad that you came here," Stefan told her. "Okay, what are we doing for your guy's birthday?" Lexi asked. "That's right brother we're  162. We're getting old." Allison commented. "Really?" Stefan asked. "Oh yeah," Lexi said and high-fived Allison.

"What we're you and your sister doing at her house?" Liz Forbes asked them. "We were trying to help her we knew that Elena was worried about her brother. He was dating Vicki and she had a drug problem, so we tried to help." They said. "So you two got involved because Elena asked you to?" Liz asked.

"I asked for Stefan and Allison's help, I thought that by helping Vicki, he was helping my brother," Elena said. "Were there any signs of aggression or violence?" Liz asked Matt, Elena, Jeremy, Allison, and Stefan. "No." They all said. "So you believe Vicki really has left town?" Liz asked them. "Yes." They said.

Stefan and Allison stood outside the station waiting for Elena, Jeremy, and Matt. Matt walked out first walking past Stefan and Allison. "We were trying to help her, Matt. That's all." Allison called out to him but he just kept walking and ignored her.  Jenna then walked out with Jeremy and Elena. "I'll meet you guys at the car," Elena told Jenna and Jeremy. "Okay," Jenna said as she walked to the car with Jeremy. 

"You okay?" Stefan asked Elena as she walked up to them. "I don't think the sheriff suspected anything. Jeremy had no memory at all.  All he knew was what Damon made him know." Elena told them. "Thank you," Stefan said.  "I can't do this Stefan. Every time I look at Matt or Jeremy all I think is that. Vicki is never gonna come back. And they'll never know why. Around you, people get hurt and people die and I just... I can't it's too much." Elena said. "Why don't we go somewhere and talk about it?" Stefan asked her. "No. Stefan, you have to stay away from me. You and your family." Elena said walking away.

"So this Elena girl. She'll come around. I'm sure of it. Have you had sex yet?" Lexi asked Stefan as she, Stefan, and Allison hung out in the living room. "No," Stefan told her. "Sex always works. I mean, you'll rock her world so hard with your vamp sex she'll be yours forever." Lexi said. "She's not wrong vamp sex is the best," Allison commented.

"Yeah, but see this isn't about sex or compulsion or any of our other tricks. She had to want to be with me. On her own terms." Stefan told them. "Wow. That sounded all mature and grown up." Lexi said as she grabbed a blood bag. "Well, I'm not getting any older," Stefan said as both Lexi and Allison poked a hole in the blood bag and drank from it. "Want some?" Allison asked. "No. Thank you." Stefan said getting up from the couch.

"Relax I didn't kill anyone for it. The phlebotomist I went out with a few times. He's my supplier. Oh, don't judge okay? Listen I tried the animal diet. Last three weeks besides I don't see you judging Allison over here." Lexi says as Stefan gives her a look. "Oh trust me he does judge me. All the time." Allison told her. "Anyway it doesn't matter cause if I started again, I'd just... I don't know." Stefan said. "You could stop," Lexi told him. "Lexi, I'd never judge you," Stefan told her. "I'm just jealous of your restraint. I have none. I delight in hedonism. Speaking of which what are we doing tonight?" Lexi asked.

"Funny you should ask," Damon said as he entered the room. "Well. I wasn't asking you." Lexi replied. "There's a party at the Grill. You'll love it. Banquettes, tacky wait staff. All of Stefan and Allison's friends." Damon said. "Yeah well, I don't want a birthday party," Stefan said. "But I want one." Allison piped in. "Well, it's not for either of you. It's a party party. No one's gonna know it's your guy's birthday. Caroline's throwing it." Damon said.

"Damon stay away from Caroline," Stefan told Damon. "We're friends. It's cool. It's important for the town to see us out and about like normal folk. We need to blend. Ugh, I prefer mine at 98.6." Damon said then left the room. "Let's go. Please?" Lexi begged Stefan. "Okay well, I'm going to go shower," Allison said as she got up and headed upstairs. 

As Allison went up the stairs she didn't realize Lexi followed. "Mind if I join you? You know to save water." Lexi asked Allison as they made it to her room. "I don't see why not," Allison told her with a smirk.

"I'm almost ready," Lexi said as she entered Stefan's room. Allison was still in the shower so she went to Stefan's room. "I can't believe you actually think that we should go to this thing. Also, I'm going to ignore the fact that you were in the shower with my sister." Stefan said. "It's not like I'm asking you to run outside midday with your ring.  I mean seriously, it's a party. And besides, we know which sibling is the fun one." Lexi told him.

"Yeah, yeah whatever but you really want to go to a party that Damon wants us to go to. Yeah? So my question is why? I think he's up to something." Stefan told her. "Who cares? I mean what can he possibly do in front of all those people in a public place?" Lexi asked.  "He knows how to keep a low profile believe me," Stefan told her. "Okay, so he'll behave. Come on one day a year I get you. One day that you're not brooding and existing in your own head." Lexi said. "It's my birthday yeah?" Stefan asked.

"It's my day and that guy that jumped naked in the Trevi Fountain and got drunk on the torch of the Statue of Liberty? That guy can take a break from all of his worrying for one night and go to a stupid party. So quit your whining and go get ready." Lexi said as she pushed him towards the bathroom.

Allison heard the doorbell ringing. "It's open come on in!" She heard Lexi shout. "Oh, my god. How Uh. Who?" Allison heard Lexi stutter. "Uh, I'm Elena. Who are you?" Elena asked. "Lexi. A friend of Stefan and Allison." Lexi told her. "Is he here?" Elena asked.

"He's in the shower. Um. Do you wanna wait?" Lexi asked Elena. "No," Elena said. "I'll tell him you stopped by," Lexi told her. "That's okay. Ugh." Elena said then walked out of the house. "Wait till she finds out you were actually with me in the shower," Allison said as she appeared next to Lexi.  "Is he out of his mind?" Lexi said as she still wasn't over the fact Elena and Katherine looked the same.

"Are you out of your freaking mind?" Lexi said as she run up the stairs back into Stefan's room. "What are you talking about?" Stefan asked confused. "She just met Elena," Allison said leaning on the wall of Stefan's room.  "You have some serious explaining to do," Lexi said as she held up the picture of Katherine Stefan had on his desk.

"You have some serious emotional damage," Lexi commented. "No, it's not what you think. She's not Katherine." Stefan told her. " They're related because they could be twins," Lexi said. "I don't know," Stefan told her. "You don't know? You didn't find out?" Lexi asked. "No, maybe I don't wanna know. I have no desire to tie Elena to Katherine." Stefan said and Lexi gave him a 'really' look.

"Okay, yes, yes the resemblance is what drew me in but that's it. Katherine and Elena may look the same on the outside but on the inside, they are completely different." Stefan said. "Oh, so Elena's not a raging bitch then, huh?" Lexi said. "She can be," Allison said walking into the room and laying on the bed. "No. No, Elena is... Elena's warm and she's kind and she's caring and she's selfless. And it's real. And honestly, when I'm around her I completely forget what I am." Stefan said. "Oh, my god. You're in love with her." Lexi said. "Yeah. Now I am." Stefan told her. "Wow, I'm going to barf," Allison said. "Oh shut up you used to be in love like that and you had two brothers at your feet," Lexi told her. "Yeah and they both died so..." Allison said.

Lexi and Allison walked into the Grill and saw how full it was as Damon made his way to them. "Where's my brother?" Damon asked. "He said he'd meet us here," Lexi said as she grabbed Allison's hand and headed to the bar. 

As they walked to the bar Allison accidentally bumped into Matt. "I'm Uh sorry. Sorry about everything. You don't have to listen to me but I just want you to know me and Stefan have been through something similar and we were just trying to help." Allison said as she then started walking away to catch up to Lexi but a tug on her arm pulled her back. 

"Don't be sorry. It's not the first time she's run off. Turns out she's just like her mother. I can't count on either of them. And I'm sorry I reacted the way I did. Thanks for trying." Matt said. "It's okay you don't have to say you're sorry and I'll always be here if you need anything," Allison told him then caught up to Lexi. "Come on let's go dance," Lexi said grabbing Allison's hand and dragging her to where everyone was dancing. "Oh look there's Stefan," Allison said as she saw him.

"Okay, I'm gonna need a little more foot movement," Lexi told Stefan as they danced. "Yeah, I'm not really interested in making a fool out of myself," Stefan told her. "Come on you're not that bad. Well definitely not better than Allison but not bad." Lexi said. "Just so me a favor tell me if you see Damon he came with his camera phone," Stefan said. "Come on let's go shoot some pool," Allison said dragging both Stefan and Lexi to the pool tables.

Stefan and Allison took their turns shooting the ball. "Hey guys I'm gonna go get more shots," Lexi told them as she walked to the bar. "So brother what's it feel like being 162?" Allison asked Stefan. "It feels the same there really isn't any change," Stefan told her. "Elena alert," Allison said as she spotted Elena talking to Lexi. Allison listened to the whole conversation and she knew Stefan did too he just pretended not to hear.

"Oh Elena one more thing take it easy on Allison I know she can be a bitch but it's only because she just wants to protect the people she can." She heard Lexi say before making her way back to her and Stefan. "Yep. I drank your guy's drinks. Sorry." Lexi said to the twins. "Thank you." They both said. "You two weren't supposed to be listening. I was feeling epic. Whatever." Lexi said.

When they finished the game of pool Lexi went back to the bar while Allison made a trip to the bathroom. When she walked out of the bathroom she saw Lexi being dragged out. She immediately went to Stefan and Elena's side. "What the hell is going on?" Allison asked him. "I don't know," Stefan said then grabbed Allison's hand and headed towards the door but the policemen blocked it. "You can't exit through here." They told Stefan and Allison. "Come on," Allison said walking ahead of Elena and Stefan heading towards the back exit.

"Oh, my god," Elena exclaimed as she saw Damon stick a stake into Lexi's chest. "Shh," Stefan said as he covered her mouth and pushed him and her to the wall so they wouldn't be noticed. "I'm going to rip his heart out," Allison whispered.

Once they were in the clear Allison headed straight inside for Damon. "How could you?" Allison asked angrily. "I had to get them off our trail," Damon told her. "No, your trail you mean. I haven't killed anyone. And if I did I know how to clean up my mess. You should be lucky I'm not killing you right now, but that doesn't mean that Stefan won't. I'm very disappointed in you. Thank you for the worst birthday ever." Allison said smacking him in the face and then heading home.

Later as she lay in bed she heard Stefan and Damon fighting and she let them. This is what Stefan needed and Damon deserved it.
—————————————————————————
Lol finally updated one of my stories :p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 1.3K 21
Stefan Salvatore's love story β™‘ Where Stefan stayed for the doppelganger but instead fell for her friend. *There will be some changes in the plot!