Jetstream Arc (on hold)

MK9Yamato द्वारा

What if Jaune's transcript was exposed by Cardin and was betrayed by everyone even His friends except for Rub... अधिक

Bio
Ch1: The Samurai returns
Ch2: Justice
Ch3: Confronted
Ch4: Mister Lightning Bolt
Ch5: Desperado
Ch6: bitter reunion
Ch7: R&R (Relax & Raiden)
Ch8: Cold Wind of France
Ch10: A pill to swollow
Ch11: Brains
Ch12: The Winds of destruction
Ch13: Maverick or Atlas
Ch14: Fragile friendship
Ch15: Mech Problem
Update
Chapter 16: Capture a Raven
Need Ideas
Chapter 17: Weak Brazilian Male
Chapter 18: Coffee and the Invincible
Jaune's ship

Ch9: Upgrade

3.7K 52 33
MK9Yamato द्वारा

After the incident with Sam Jaune need some upgrades for his suit but he didn't know who to go to other than Atlas. But knows damn well not to trust them. That was until he got a call from Raiden.

*ring*

Raiden: Jaune there's someone I would like to meet you that could help you and your two girlfriends against these cyborgs. Come to my location for more information Raiden out.

Jaune: 'who could it be?'

Ruby: Jaune is something wrong?

Blake: Did Raiden called?

Jaune: Yes and he needs us to meet him at a certain place.

They took a bullhead to head to Raidens location to a building near Mt. Glemm. As they approach and landed on the landing pad they were greeted by Raiden and Blade Wolf.

Raiden: Good you all here then let's head inside he's waiting for you.

Ruby: Who?

Raiden: Wilhelm Voigt or also known as Doktor.

As they entered the building they were met by the Doktor himself.

Doktor: *german accent* Ah Raiden you finally brought them here! Good good I so excited to give these people new suits I've been working on.

Jaune: So you're Doktor?

Doktor: Ah yes I am. It's a pleasure to mean you Jaune Rodrigues, Ruby Rose, and Blake Belladonna. And don't worry Raiden told me everything so I had the pleasure on making some EXO suit for you three.

He then opens the curtains to reveal three highly advanced EXO suits and new weapons for them too.

(Jaune's suit temporary)

(Ruby's suit)

(Blake's suit)

Ruby was star struck. Her suit looks badass with all the glowing effects and the awesome hood. Blake also was admiring her suit. It had cat ear with the hood and had a hidden compartment for her weapon. Jaune didn't know how to feel. I mean of course he like his old suit but he needed every advantage against Desperado and Sam so he agreed. Now for Ruby's and Blake's new weapons.

Ruby's new High Frequency Scythe is more deadly then her Cresent Rose ever could be. This time the blade can emit red electric and is as light as a feather. And in rifle form I shoot plasma round instead of dust for extra damage.

For Blake's weapon. Her new Gambol Shroud now has a laser whip that is safe for Blake to use but not for anyone else. The sheath can transform into a high impact rifle that can tear through armor like butter. Both girls were happy to see that their upgrade could really help them againt Grimm and the cyborgs. Jaune kept his HF Marusama cause it was a gift from the old Sam.

Doktor: Ok you three in order to maintain your new suits you need to do two simple tasks. One seizing nano-repair units from you foes. And two absorb their electrolytes.

Ruby: Um how do we get those?

Doktor: Enemy cyborgs should provide plenty of MCFC electrolytes once you slice them open and well... extract their fluids.

Both shiver on slicing up a person and stealing a fluid like power cell.

Doktor: Oh and their left hands if you please!

Blake: Excuse me?

Doktor: Their combat data stored on hologram memory. Typically located on the left hand. That data is most valuable. I am authorized to offer you upgrades and services in exchange for it of course.

Jaune: Well that's fun.

Doktor: Ich Liebe kapitalismus if we weren't stuck in this world and back in ours I would have a Nobel prize on my shelf.

Raiden: Anyways we can set up a simulation for you three to test out you new suits for combat. Are you ready?

JRB: Yes!

Raiden: Good follow me.

The next room they entered was a big arena fit for training and simulation testing.

Raiden: I'll be watching from the back. You three go crazy on you new suits and weapons.

As the door closes holographic cyborgs, fenrirs, hammerheads, raptors, and for the boss a metal gear Ray on stand by. Ruby and Blake we a bit nervous but Jaune comforted them by smacking a kiss on the cheek for the both of them with got them all red. Back in the control room Raiden was with Doktor ready to watch the testing of Ruby, Jaune, and Blake on their suits.

Jaune: Are you two ready for this?

Both: Ready!

Jaune: Ok then let us both dance!

Both: Right!

*ding*

Then bell rain and already they were under fire. Both Ruby and Blake moved side to side evading each bullet that came their way. But if some bullet did came through they would block it with their weapon and push on. Jaune was right in front of them already slicing up holograms left and right, stealing their electrolytes and healing himself in the process. Same this happened to Ruby and Blake. For the first time Ruby used blade mode to cut down two Fenrirs in half and steal their power cells for her own to power up her suit. Blake used her new Hf Gambol Shroud and use its whip to grapple on a Raptor and slice it open to grab its power cell for her suit. Each kill they get powered up their suit to a whole new level. For Ruby the heavy armored cyborg her a pain because they kept parrying her attack for a certain amount of time but finally she finally gotten threw and killed all three. Soon Doktor released the Ray upon them frightening the two but Jaune stood his ground telling the two to calm down and push through. The Ray screamed and fired its plasma cannon at them making them split up and attack its legs first. Blake use her whip to her advanced to cut down the turrets while Ruby cut one of the legs off. Jaune charged his Marusama and delivery a powerful blow to the forehead of the Ray heading its rain for good. Both Ruby and Blake jump in glee while Jaune chuckled at his girlfriends antics.

Doktor (speaker): Well done you three. You've proven most capable on wielding those suits. But it will take more than three of you to fight Desperado and their cyborgs so I suggest on finding more allies to help you with this fight.

Raiden: (speaker) I agree we need more allies to help defeat Armstrong and his cyborgs so Jaune find potential candidates that can help us with our cause even if it's the once you dislike.

Jaune: *sigh* I will. Thank yo Doktor for the upgrades!

Ruby: Yeah thank you!

Blake: Thanks!

Doktor (speaker): Your welcome girls!

Ruby: *turns to Jaune* So who are we going to ack for help?

Jaune: I... I need to think about this.

To be continued

(A/n: Who will join Jaune crusade Against World marshal?)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

10.2K 226 10
Jaune Arc was never the strongest, but he had the will and determination to pursue his goal no matter what he faced. Though that all changed when aft...
27.2K 638 14
Jaune gets his transcripts revealed by Weiss, and majority of the student body beat him up regularly for it. Hated and shunned by the students, and u...
46K 561 25
cardin revealed his transcripts, bla bla bla, jaune becomes a murder drone and returns to remnant with an army of murder drones who got upgraded to g...
391K 4.1K 33
So what happens if your secret was revealed. After the events of Fall forest Cardin tells everyone your secret. It was bad enough to be bullied but n...