CHRISTMAS KIDS - YANDERE ! DS...

fathervinnie tarafından

🗡️ " IM LEAVING, PHIL! IM LEAVING, NOW-" there are three rules in life : love your family love yourself run ... Daha Fazla

// basic information //
// authors note //
// chapter one : rose quartz //
// chapter two : peridot //
// chapter three : unakite //
// chapter four : onyx //
// chapter five : ruby //
// chapter six : labradorite //
// chapter seven : amethyst //
// chapter eight : azurite //
// chapter nine : rhodonite //
// chapter ten : pearl //
// chapter eleven : amber //
// chapter twelve : larimar //
// chapter thirteen : moldavite //
// chapter fourteen : opal //
// chapter fifteen : howlite //
// chapter sixteen : ruby ziosite //
// chapter seventeen : serpentine //
// chapter eighteen : aquamarine //
// chapter nineteen :: chrysoprase //
// chapter twenty : dioptase //
// chapter twenty one : citrine //
// chapter twenty-two : tiger's eye //
// special chapter : the internship //
// chapter twenty-three : chrysocolla //
// chapter twenty-four : apache tears //
// chapter twenty-six : tourmaline //
// chapter twenty-seven : bronzite //
// chapter twenty-eight : iolite //
// chapter twenty-nine : angel aura //

// chapter twenty-five : snowflake obsidian //

1.3K 62 132
fathervinnie tarafından

" snowflake obsidian // persistence , overcoming difficulties "

trigger warnings : cursing, injuries, weapons, blood, guns, violence, gore

(whew.. first chapter in months bro)

//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//

third person pov

Jester sat with his legs kicked up on his desk, hands in his lap ever so politely. Even when the walls of his office were decorated with past relics from heroes he had defeated, or turned to his side.

The hat and cloak of his own husband were in a case right behind him, the NY cap resting upon the black tattered cape, along with a much more sea-captain looking hat that had a sort of dictator vibe.

It had a yellow X on the front, the hat itself being black and the rimming red.

"See something you like?"

Y/n chuckled, shaking their head and sitting more comfortably.

"Look, we'd love to have you here. But, we have to see what you can do to be an asset to the community we've got goin on here, yannow?"

"i get it, i get it. do you want an explanation or for me to show you?"

"Just explain it. I don't want you getting injured."

The h/cette nodded, Jester grabbing a notepad and a pen to write down what they said.

"I can teleport, make mirages with my body, and, not really a power but water is a no-go for me and ranboo."

He wrote a few things down, leaning back in his maroon and gold chair. He tapped the pen on his bottom lip, thinking for a moment.

"When you make mirages, can you go invisible?"

They nodded.

"Can you make objects invisible?"

They nodded.

"Ever use a gun?"

Y/n blinked, raising their brows. And nodded.

"Then, you'll have some fun if you like 'em. You'd be good with melee weapons, or, if you wanna go all metal, a glock?"

They let out a snort of a laugh, sitting up and shaking their head for once. Jester grinned and pressed a few numbers on his fancy looking desk phone.

"Schlatt? Yes, yeah this is me. Bring down the blondie, and come along too. You'll enjoy this one."

He made a joke-sounding kiss noise into the phone, hanging up. Y/n stared at the photos on the walls, depicting gods dying, and another of a man getting his brains blown out.

Sick.

Soon enough, a man with untidy brown hair and Tommy entered the room. Tommy looked like he had just woken up, and so did the man.

He was wearing a navy blue hoodie & a pair of sweat pants, although an iconic pair of swirled horns sat perched on the sides of his head.

"Tommy! Great to see you again. Y/n, mind going with my husband for a while? If you want to know about guns, he's the guy to go to. I'll be there in a bit.

The two men grinned at eachother, though Tommy looked hesitant. Schlatt kept looking them up and down, eyes widening.

"..Hey, you're the kid Peitho paid me off to watch!"

"ex-cuse me?"

Jester gave the man a "shut the fuck up" look, Schlatt pursing his lips.

"Nuthin, come on. We're going to my collection!"

He then grinned, leading them out while Tommy stared him down. Of course Wilbur paid him to watch Y/n, and the fact he went to his nemesis's husband? Wow.

"So, Tommy!"

"..you wouldn't be dense enough to leave y/n with a gun, right?"

Jester blinked.

"i heard you lot through the air ducts, so, would you give y/n a gun? because if you are, that's pretty stupid.."

Schlatt beamed with pride as the teen cocked the gun, arms crossed on his chest. They aimed at the target a ways ahead of them, the man fixing their posture. Y/n just nodded, counting down from 3 in a mumble-like voice and shooting away.

Schlatt whooped, clapping as they blew the target dummy's head right off.

"YEAH! YEAAAH!"

He cackled and cheered, grabbing a much much larger gun and joining in.

Well, this was just peachy! An extremely violent traumatized teen being taught how to shoot big ass guns most likely to use against certain people! Amazing!

They both paused when they ran out of ammo, Y/n putting down the glock and staring down a shotgun.

"Oh.. Oh you tryna use that?"

"Yessir."

"Well gotdamn, you got the aim of a soldier. Go ahead."

They picked it up, turning it in their hands a few times. Oh.. oh this was amazing. This would be fun.

They aimed it with an iron grip, Schlatt watching intently.

They closed their eyes for a challenge, shooting at the target dummy. And thankfully, the bullet ended up hitting it's neck. He whooped and pat them on the back, though it felt more like a slap, pulling them in a shoulder-hug.

Y/n smiled and half-hugged them back. Whoo-boy, had it been a while since they got a hug from someone who wasn't either insane or scared out of their mind!

"You know what would be funny?"

Y/n smiled. Schlatt looked at them and quirked a brow.

"If I shot Pietho."

"Oh, that would be fucking hilarious!"

He snorted, grabbing the shotgun and blasting away at a target's head.

"And whoop, just like that there he goes!"

"And there he goes."

They were down there for a while, but ended up finally bringing Y/n to their "room" when their hands started to go numb. Schlatt bid them adieu, leaving to go attend to his own matters.

What Y/n found on their bed were a few things.

Their old things, somehow being brought back from Dream's base. They did wonder how he and his gang was doing.

Their old suit, which was tattered up.

And a new one.

It consisted of their old spiked mask, though the spikes were shorter but sharper with half of it being cut off to reveal their mouth and nose. A long jacket that could reach their ankles and also be used as a sick cape. Breathable looking cargo pants, and..

A shotgun. Brand new, of which Schlatt probably dropped there when they had been in the hall waiting for him to "set something up" inside.

Probably what he was hiding behind his back like a guilty child.

Y/n clapped their hands onto their hips, smiling.

They felt good.

// 1075 words //

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

462K 7.1K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
158K 3.4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
960K 59.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
384K 18.5K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...