Unpopular househusband

Por CushiCushi

KDA is superior to the eyes of an average person, to them. KDA is something they can't touch, something they... Mais

Morning routine
Morning issues
Midnight Issues
A Bit of a Stretch
My reason for last chapter
Drunken Crash
Bills with Luck in them
New Normal
Boobs or Ass?
Mini story: The Other Side of Things
The Hunt or something

Rough Work

6.9K 152 117
Por CushiCushi

Don't worry for those Akali and Kai'sa fans, I got the next chapter just specifically for them.

I have been focusing on Ahri and Evelyn for these few last chapters, but the next ones will be the era of Akali and Kai'sa. You know, I just tend to focus on one thing at a time

---------------------

It was dark outside as the sun had already set for the day, (Y,N) was off from work and had the rest of the night to himself.

He sat down on his couch holding a bowl of fruity pebbles in his left, and a remote in his right. He turns on the T.V as the news began to play, He sits down on his couch and takes a scoop out of his cereal

He puts on Lofi in the background as he leans on his couch, putting his legs up on the couch also. a minute passes as (Y,N) watches the T.V already seeming to be bored.

He groans as he puts his cereal down on the coffee table in front. He pulls out his phone and scrolls through the news from there, his main priority was to find the most random shit from the news and just read from there. Till he found it.

'Evelyn was spotted hanging out at Midnight Wonders'

(Y,N) stared at this as he squinted his eyes at the title. This was his restaurant, and this simple place Evelyn wanted to go to was a major issue for others. He scoffed as he opened the tab seemingly wondering what this story was going to explain. Hopefully nothing stupid.

'Fans raging on this restaurant wanting answers on to why their 'mistress' is coming to there'

"Okay what the fuck?" (Y,N) said as he got annoyed each time.

"New reports coming about Evelyn being spotted hanging out at Midnight Wonders." The news T.V seemingly heard of this also and made it announced.

(Y,N) could just stare in utter shock, at the audacity of these bitches.

The news reporter went on. "What could make THE Evelyn go to such a place?" it went on but this is where (Y,N) snapped, he was so mad that he didn't account for the crushed remote on his hand.

He yelled in annoyance before sighing, he falls back onto the couch and thinks to himself.

"Surely they won't take this too far...right?"

~$(*)$~

What the fuck...

It was hard to express his emotions as he stared at his restaurant, which was terrorized by broken glass walls from the entrance. The inside seemed perfectly fine but the outside was ruined with graffiti, rocks, and broken tables.

All he could do is yell in anger as simps were just breaking his work for seeing their "mistress" drinking at his bar daily.

"That's rough buddy."

Akira walked up from the side as he stood next to (Y,N), staring at the broken glass wall.

"You got enough money to fix this?" Akira asked as he looked at (Y,N) raising an eyebrow.

(Y,N) could only sigh as he pinch his nose. "That's not the issue here Akira."

"What? The fans that did this shit?"

"Yes, them. I got a feeling they won't stop this till Evelyn stops coming or explains some shit to those simps."

"I can take care of them..."

"No. I don't need to drag others in this, Imagine what would happen if they saw you and then posted you to the news."

Akira takes a moment to process this before coming to a realization."...Yeah that won't turn out great."

(Y,N) looks back up and stares at the store, the cameras were even broken. Whoever these people were they were cautious. To cautious for some fans. All he could do was sighs as Akira pats his shoulder.

"You know it's not hard to ask others for a helping hand right?" Akira said as his eyes soften.

"...I don't think this is a great time to mention that."

"It's a perfect time to mention it, I mean you got your bar terrorized and you know exactly who to ask for help."

(Y,N) could only look away with an uncertain face as he seemed to be uncomfortable with the question.

Akira could only soften his eyes even more as he gives (Y,N) a hug. "I know you're still traumatized by that, and I understand that you have trust issues. But that was different, your older, more mature."

"I...I need to think about it." (Y,N) said as he seemed to think to himself. "It's just too hard to forget it. To forget everything."

Akira could only frown as he watched his friend grab his arm, having eyes of terror as the memory of what happened come flowing back to him.

Before the situation could worsen, Akira sighs as he pats (Y,N)'s head. "Come on. This mess isn't going to fix itself." He walks inside as the glass crack and rubs against his shoes.

(Y,N) could only stare for a second before coming along inside. "Alright coming..."

~$(*)$~

Night had struck as (Y,N) stood at the broken restaurant. He was at the bar while he had a bottle of tequila in his hand. Just the bottle, no glass was near and it showed as he chugged from the bottle itself.

(Y,N) sat on a stool as he stares at the table looking own and thinking to himself.

"What if they come and do something worse"

This lingered in His mind as he continues to sip on his drink. Akira had left as he had other plans for the day, but (Y,N) was still there as he had nothing to do.

He could only sigh as there was no use fretting over it now as all he could do was order a repair on the glass. At this point, he might as well hire a guard for his store when things get tough, but imagine the price of just having that man standing for 5 hours? And not to mention that this man could have a limit to how many he could stop from attacking. But then again, this is a city where almost everybody knows how to fight, so (Y,N) was pretty sure he could defend himself.

He sits for longer as he ponders with his head, seemingly banging his brain with his skull.

"You know it's not wise to drink in the open right?"

A voice stated from the entrance, as (Y,N) looks behind him to be greeted by Evelynn whose high heels clicked on the floor as she made her way to the bar.

"Who knows what could happen if you get drunk here in the streets."

"It's just been a rough day, that's all." (Y,N) said as he looked back forward.

Evelynn reaches the bar as she sits down on the seat next to (Y,N). "I can see that..."

"You heard?" (Y,N) asked as he takes a sip of his liquor.

"So I have." Evelynn leans slightly on the table. "It's not easy to control a horny crowd."

"So you can't do anything?"

"I'm afraid not."

(Y,N) sighs as his only hope of an easy way out were gone. Not like it mattered as this was what he was used to. He didn't expect much at the beginning.

"Perhaps, there is another way I can help you with?" Evelynn asked as she hid her eyes under her shades.

"No, it's fine. I can handle it."

"I'm sure there's something I can do to...relief you."

Evelynn leans on the table more as (Y,N) could feel her breath hitting his face. He backs up but one of Evelynn's tail blades pokes his back, making him flinch from the sharp end. Evelynn even getting closer to where their noses are an inch away from each other.

"Evelynn I know you're not going to do that. What are you up to?" (Y,N) asked

"Come on~ There's no rush to it, play with me for a bit."

"I'm not the type who goes with grabbing others' asses."

Evelynn made no response, only smirking and putting her mouth right next to (Y,N)'s ear. "You are the only person to have gotten this close with us KDA. I'm sure you know how trust works right?"

"I'm pretty sure I know how it works."

"Then you know that I don't trust you completely."

"I know."

"So then just know that..." Evelynn's other tail blade pokes (Y,N)'s side seemingly stabbing a little hole to that of a needle. "If I find you ever so slightly annoying, I won't hesitate to cut you down." Evelyn said as her gold eyes lit up with an aura of a predator, still having her mouth next to (Y,N)'s ear.

(Y,N) made no response as he only stood there not bugging. Even with the stabbing blade on his side. Evelynn wanting to get some reaction, grabs (Y,N) hips closer. But doing so she was rewarded with a blade to her neck.

"You know that I can sue you for assault?" (Y,N) said having a calm demeanor, holding a kitchen knife up on Evelynn's throat.

Evelyn could only grin at him, seemingly excited by his reaction. She knew that he wasn't one to mess around, and she liked that. "Like that's going to stop me~ I don't care what gets in my way, I always get what I want."

"Then I'll have you know that I'm not so easy to get."

"You're a feisty one, I like that~"

Evelynn lets go of (Y,N)'s hips and fall back to her seat, (Y,N) standing back and massaging the small poke on his lower back.

"You remind me so much of when I first met Akali~" Evelynn said.

(Y,N) didn't other to look, only responding with a monotone "uh-huh" refilling his glass to the brim again. To (Y,N) he was cautions as of the moment, He wasn't sure if he could fight Evelynn, heck even live five seconds in a fight. He was average at fighting and that was just in normal non-power combat. If it came to fights with power, he wouldn't last much. So to provoke the Evelynn who would be willing to kill him if she felt like it, would not be a great idea. He only got lucky with the blade at her throat thanks to her being in a good mood.

"Why that's quite the quirk you got there~ Why not summon a gun and shoot me instead of a lousy knife." Evelynn said as she look at (Y,N) with a flirty grin.

(Y,N) only sighed as he put his glass down. "Thats not how it works..."

"Oh? Then explain to me."

"Why should I? There's no reason for me to explain, its a powers and that's it-"

"Explain"

(Y,N), a bit worried obliges. "Fine, its about memory. I have to know the object I want and how I need to construct it. Take it as Legos, or Gundam kits, I have to read instruction to build the model, but this time I have to remember those instructions in my head." he continues as Evelynn only smiles. "I cant just think of a gun and then make it appear in my hand, I have to know the barrel length, the mag size, ammo type, trigger length, and etc. You get the idea."

(Y,N) finishes explaining and takes a sip of his drink, as Evelynn still continued to stare. This went on for a bit as (Y,N) grew more and more uncomfortable with the stare. Having take another sip before coming to a question.

"Why did you want to know this?"

"So I can know what Toy I have to play with me."

(Y,N) seemed confused at what she said, being even more confused with her smile. But then it all made sense in the next second.

Evelynn's tail blade came charging at him, slamming into his left hip.

(Y,N) was sent skidding across the floor, and hitting a wall. He gasp for air as his lungs completely collapsed.

"Oh dear~ Was that to rough?" Evelynn said in a seductive tone as she got up from her seat and walked slowly towards (Y,N).

He could barely get up, he gasps and chocked for air as he clench his stomach. He knew Evelynn was coming but could barely manage to control his body, his side hurt like hell and that was enough to make him fall.

Evelynn stopped on her tracks as her tail blades raise up into the air. "If you don't move I might kill you~"

And so he did.

He takes in one final gasp of air and forces his body to get up, he holds his left side and treads himself to the kitchen where he quickly heads for the exit.

"Its rude to leave a lady so suddenly~"

He didn't dare to look back, he could hear banging and crashed coming as his ounce good kitchen was possibly getting destroyed by a hot lady.

He couldn't win, that he knew for sure. And knowing that this was Evelynn, she might actually kill him just for fun. His thoughts could only tell him to run, till otherwise. He reached the exit and greets himself to a dark alleyway. He sighs and regains his breath, still having not recovered from the hit on his side. Knowing he doesn't have much time he takes a left and begins steadily walking, taking in the sore pain. That was till a loud bang could be heard along with another loud crash.

(Y,N), scared for what will happens, doesn't move. He could see her shadow in front of him, yet she was behind him. With what little bravery he had let, he slowly turns his head around. 

He was met with Evelynn standing in the center of the alleyway. Her tail blades ready to pounce and kill (Y,N), her golden eyes gleaming from the dark, and her golden claws shimmering and making noises when the scrape each finger.

"C'mon darling~ Try to at least do something to make this fun~"

(Y,N) could only take one step back, he couldn't think. He didn't think, as if thinking was enough to kill him. All he could do was stand and try to live for 10 seconds, he knew that if he run anymore she would get bored and kill him. He could feel it. So with no other option he prepares himself for the worst.

And so it began...

One of Evelynn's tail blades plunges at (Y,N) seemingly going for the kill. Who (Y,N) was prepared for and barely manages to dodge it, stumbling to the floor and quickly getting back up. The same tail blade drags itself from the ground making the concrete ground shatter. It heads to (Y,N) who leaps away from the blade as it still goes in the same direction and hits the dumpster making trash fly all over.

Evelynn who was standing still see's as trillions of random trash come flying at her, she uses both of her tail blades to throw out any trash coming at her. Though what she didn't notice wat that (Y,N) had seen this as a chance and run away knowing that killing her is asking for death.

He turns the corner as he runs for minutes, not wanting to stop, even if he was far enough. Till finally he's out of air.

He stops and leans over as saliva droops from his mouth. He sweats and gasp even more as his throat felt dry, he dropped to his knees and uses his elbows as support. He stays there as he coughs and gags. He didn't know why Evelynn was doing this, or what even made her do this. All he could ponder was if he was safe.

"Darling don't get to relaxed now~"

(Y,N) jolts around but was too late. Evelynn's two tail blades wrap around (Y,N)'s neck and he begins to hang slightly, though still being able to breath. He grabs the fabric-like tail and try's to pull on them but to no avail.

"You're not the first to have experience this. So don't think your special, especial in any kinky way." Evelynn said as she glared at (Y,N), having lost all smile and now only had a cold face. "I could kill you and no one would know, and I might."

He struggled to breath as the tails tighten on his neck. He couldn't get out no matter how hard he tried. He had no choice.

"It's starting to get boring don't you think? I mean you are no fun. Not playing with me and being the guy who brings the whole fun away. It is nice if you could do something slightly int-"

A Glock was put to her face.

Evelynn could only look surprised as the barrel of a Glock 34 was pointed to her face. (Y,N) who was seemingly pissed, had used his brain cells and crafted a Glock 34 only holding one bullet in the cartridge.

"Heres something interesting bitch!"

He pulls the trigger and it goes off like an explosion. Evelynn's tail blades let go of (Y,N)'s throat, dropping him to the ground. He groans and lays on his back.

He looks up as he could only see a blur before it all turns black.

~$(*)$~

An alarm beeps.

He opens his eyes and was greeted with a white roof. A familiar white roof.

(Y,N) grunts as he picks himself up from the soft bed he was lying on. He clutches his head as he groans from the headache he was receiving.

(Y,N), while awake was sore as he felt his left side in pain. Even though his memory of last night was clear, he still denied it.

"Maybe it was a dream." (Y,N) though as he rested his back on the soft mattress. "Maybe I had too much of a hangover and started dreaming."

He kept these thoughts in his head as he denied any thought of Evelynn trying to kill him. But it all vanished when he checked his phone.

A photo of him passed out on his bed, sleeping like a 5-year-old. Then there was Evelynn as she was kissing his cheek taking a selfie.

Embarrassed he closes the phone as he couldn't deny what hell happened last night. He puts the phone on the counter but spots a note on the table. Taking the note he examines it, reading what it had to say.

'Sorry for the mess. Had too much fun last night.'

He only read this as he cursed himself. How could he forget? The restaurant was a mess probably.

He sighs as he massages the bridge of his nose, but to his dismay, he receives a message.

Akira had texted him, seemingly an hour ago.

A text that confused (Y,N).

'What company did you order for the window repair? It looks entirely new"

(Y,N) was confused at this, he didn't order the company till the next day. He then thought about Evelynn and guessed that she had done it.

He could only chuckle as this woman who beat him up now did him a favor. He guesses that this would make them even.

In her eyes.

--------------

Hello Cushicushi here.

I took a break when I finished their one so yeah. But hey I'm back!

I want to get out that you're not a femboy. Imagine like Zhongli and his thick ass. Examlpe as this

Or maybe this one

This is what KDA sees when you did yoga.

Dont ask where i got these

Stop it

I ain't gay.

Oksogbwjfjsnrf
Ok back on toppic, yea you have a thick ass, no your not a femboy. Wait does this still.make you a femboy?

No, it shouldn't as you do not appear like a girl. It's more of you have a nice ass. I don't want to piss someone whos somehow gonna get mad at this but yeah this is your ass.

Also, a fun fact is that some of these chapters are inspired by some of those KDA comics on Pinterest or something.

Anyway, that's all folks, now if you excuse me I got to get back to defeating morgit with the guts sword in Elden's ring.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

30.6K 988 17
[DISCONTINUED] Beyond expectation between life and death, I know nothing about the truth, for my past remains unknown, a secret I cannot unveil, my m...
147K 2.6K 40
In a World created by the ever flow of Life and death, [Y/N] a 25 year old in a world of magical superpowers, cities of beauty and people of all uniq...
10.8K 203 7
Y/N is your average college graduate. Stuck in a dead end retail job. With his small amount of luck, he's landed a few good friends, and ended up in...
67.4K 2.1K 22
High school, the bane of any and all teenager's lives. Most of them want to be in relationships, build friendships, have fun, drink, do drugs, have s...