The Alpha's Goddess

By HavenSea3

Ariel Ocean is Poseidons only daughter. What happens when her father sends her to see an old friend to help o... More

Book & Character info!
Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13**
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17**
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26**
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37**
Chapter 38**
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54**
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64**
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68**
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue

Chapter 44

6.1K 193 24
By HavenSea3

It has only been an hour since Melody was born and I am already in love. After Ariel finished breast feeding, and I helped her lay down to get some rest since she was exhausted. I held Melody in my arms and couldn't stop staring at her.

After looking at her for a few minutes her eyes opened. They were bright blue like her mothers, she had her nose, but had my darker skin tone and dark head of hair. She was breath taking.

"My little Melody. You my sweet girl already have daddy wrapped around your finger just like your mother does. I promise to be the best father I can be to you. To love you, comfort you, protect you from everything and anyone who tries and hurts you. Daddy loves you so much already little Melody." I say placed my forehead against hers and giving it a kiss.

After a few hours she started getting hungry and Ariel was just waking up. I handed her over to Ariel and she started nursing her. I watched in amazement of my wife taking care of our baby.

"This is the most beautiful I have seen you Ariel. So natural and feeding our puppy. You are so perfect and so is she." I tell her kissing the side of her head while watching Melody put herself into a milk coma.

"She's so small." Ariel says.

"I know. Everyone is going to want to see her soon." I tell her.

"Yeah I figured, I just want a few more minutes just of our little family."

After another 20 minutes of spending time of just the three of us I got up out of bed.

"Alright I'll go down and warn the guys. Do you want to come down? Or them come to you?" I asked.

"I'll come down to you. Just give me a few minutes okay?" She asks.

"Of course." I say kissing her head.

As I walked out of the room, I had a stupid grin across my face. My wife is happy and healing and our puppy is here. It couldn't get better than that! When I get to the living room I see everyone waiting for us. They all see me and stand up.

"When can we see her?" Embry asked

"Yeah when can we?" Jared says excitedly.

"Calm down guys. She's coming down soon." I say with a chuckle.

Not much longer Ariel starts coming downstairs. Melody is wrapped up in a cute pink blanket and cooing. Uhg my heart. She's so perfect.

The guys stand up when they see her. Emily and Hercules are the first to go and see Melody.
"Oh Ariel she's gorgeous. What's her name?" Emily asks.

"Melody Amora Uley" I tell them. 

"She will make a great princess" Hercules says.

Next was Jared and he turned to straight a puppy seeing her. He was making funny faces and noises at her. It was cracking me up seeing such a strong hard headed group of wolves turn to straight puppies seeing another pup. But I can't say much I did too.

Soon Paul and Mason came over. When Mason looked at Melody you could see his eyes were pure love struck. All of a suddenly a glow appeared on both Melody and Mason. Paul and Ariel looked and both kids got soulmate tattoos on their forearms with each other's initials. Mason was giggling away looking at Melody and I was ready to let my wolf out.

I started growling and Paul instantly backed up.
"Did your son and my daughter just become soulmates?!" I growled out.

"Y-y-yeah..." Paul says. I growl even louder and Hercules steps up now ready to fight for his niece.

"Okay Hercules and Alpha daddy. Calm down. It's a good thing. Yes they are babies but my gosh chill out. They will have each other to lean on growing up and always having someone. Let it go." Ariel says.

"She's my daughter and was literally just born." I say through my teeth.

"Sam I understand but she will get to grow up loved even more now. And come on they will have such a cute love story ever." She says in a baby voice looking at Melody.

Uhg. What the hell. She's my babygirl. Literally. But Ariel will not let me keep her away from Mason. Ariel would kill me.

"Fine. But if he does anything like Paul did growing up I'm killing him. Soulmate or not." I say death staring Paul and Mason.

"I'll do better at raising him Sam. You know I will. Even more so now that she's destined to be with your daughter." Paul says nervously.

"Alright guys enough of this. Sam calm down the daddy wolf now. I'm hungry. I did not push a baby out my vagina today for you to act like this on day one. So please can we get some food before momma gets hangry?!" Ariel says.

My eyes go wide and I run into the kitchen and make some food for her. Emily helped so there was plenty for the others to eat as well. After Ariel got some in her system she felt better. It was time for Melody to eat again, so I grabbed a blanket and covered Ariel up so the boys wouldn't see what my girl is fully packing with. Those are for my eyes only. Well and Melody's but still.

The rest of the evening we all hung around until the boys left for patrol. I spent the evening cuddling Ariel in my lap while she held Melody against my chest. It was perfect. I never want these moments to end. My perfect family. I never thought I would get this. Especially with my past of family issues but I'm going to be better than that.

Ariel deserves the best and so does Melody so I will strive every day to be the best husband and father I can be.

"I love you Ariel and I love our little family." I tell her.

"I love you too! And even though I just pushed her out, I cannot wait for more." She says. That makes me smile knowing she wants more puppies.

—————-
The nursery

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 503 17
Alora Dwyer is Bella Swan's step-sister. They became one family when their parents got married and Alore had to move to Arizona with her dad. She had...
107K 2.4K 37
Someday, I'll be part of your world ~Ariel (The Little Mermaid, 1989) =============================== You and Haruka Nanase were best friends since g...
107 60 59
Hi, everyone! First of all I'm totally new at this and after reading so many interesting, funny and romantic Stories, I decided to write a Story too...
2.1K 14 22
In a world where monsters walk amongst humans, Samantha is your normal 16 year-old girl who loves the ocean and lives your average high school life:...