My Protector

By kn_writing

[2nd book in the Riders of Lykos series] Melanie was a beautiful dancer and a strong minded women. One thing... More

Characters
I
II
III
IV
V
Refresher
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
Final A/N

Intro

22.7K 231 4
By kn_writing

Thank you so so much for the love and reading "My Tatted Psycho". This chapter will simply be a place holder for "My Protector" until I publish it. You can save the book so you get notifications when I do. I will probably have it ready by the end of this month may 2022. If I have an exact date I will update this chapter with the date.

Again thank you so much.

Description:

Melanie was a beautiful dancer and a strong minded women. One thing always stood in her way though, her father.

Melanie's father was a cold hearted man who used the income from his daughter's shows to pay for his filthy life style.

While Melanie is running from her father she stumbles into a motorcycle club. They decide to take her in and a new adventure starts, including a surprising interest from the Riders of Lykos' Sargent at Arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 34.5K 40
✔️ [first book in Riders of Lykos series] -- When Emily Hearst learned that her mother kept her father out of her life simply so she could use Emily...
211K 6K 29
Book one of the "MC Punishers" Chronicles After escaping from her kidnappers, Rose is determined to get as far away as possible. After an unexpecte...
149K 6.8K 30
After the girl Ty thought he was in love with decided she was in love with his older Brother Ty needs a break from his life. His break comes in the...
905K 39.1K 43
Ace is the youngest member of the Broken Demons Motorcycle club, but he harbours a dark past. The only people who know what happened to the poor, swe...