𝘎π˜ͺ𝘳𝘭𝘴 β€’ Moon & Tory

By slvtforswift

In which the new girl falls for the perky brunette girl and the tough blonde girl. Will she have to choose? {... More

FACECLAIMS
PROLOGUE
~SEASON ONE~
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
~SEASON TWO~
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
~SEASON THREE~
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY-ONE
FOURTY-TWO
~SEASON FOUR~
FOURTY-THREE
FOURTY-FOUR
FOURTY-FIVE
FOURTY-SIX
FOURTY-SEVEN
FOURTY-EIGHT
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
~SEASON FIVE~
FIFTY-SEVEN

FOURTY-NINE

917 20 0
By slvtforswift

"DID we really have to come to this?" Sam asked Amanda and Leah.

"Uh, Sheila's worded for us for ten years, she's practically family. Anyway, you used to love to babysit Cindee." Amanda replied.

"Okay, that's fine, but what's you're excuse, Mom?" Lucia asked.

"Because it is the right thing to do. Sheila is my coworker and has been nothing but kind to me as well as you kids." Leah explained.

"What about Lucas?" Lucia folded her arms.

"Your father took him out for the day. He doesn't see him much and he doesn't talk to your father nearly as much as you do. Could you at least pretend to be happy?"

Lucia fake smiled to her mother.

She then looked over and saw Tory in a mermaid costume.

Sam smiled and Leah and Amanda exchanged looks.

"Wow."

"Please don't tell me you like it?" Sam whispered.

Lucia shook her head. "No. She looks silly..."

"Did I say that this was the last place I wanted to spend my Saturday? I meant the first." Sam smirked.

Lucia sighed and pretended to go to the bathroom, but went outside to make a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Hi. Um, I know you're probably gonna hate this, but I could use a big distraction right now." Lucia said.

"Distraction from what?" Moon asked.

"Oh god, you're really gonna hate this. Um, I'll text you the address, but until you get here, wish me luck?"

"I have no idea what's going on, but good luck."

"Thanks."

Lucia then hung up and went back inside. Sam immediately grabbed her hand.

"Come on. This is gonna be the best day ever."

🌈

"The prince did everything he could to climb the mountain, but the dragon carried me there so he could eat me alive. But then the valiant prince came to my rescue."

Tory was telling a story to some little kids as Lucia and Sam sat alongside listening.

"Is that the prince you stole from another princess?" Sam asked.

"The other princess wasn't dating that prince anymore. Anyway—."

Lucia looked between Sam and Tory. Maybe this could be fun.

"Or was this the 'prince' that you 'accidentally' cut her poor stomach?" Lucia asked, then looked out to the kids.

Tory looked over at Lucia, hurt on her face, then looked back to the kids.

"Anyway, uh, the dragon breathed hot fire at the prince, melting his sword. So, now I had to save the prince—."

"You did real great at that." Lucia muttered.

Tory looked over angrily.

"What did you use? A spiked bracelet? Or nunchucks?"

"No, by singing a magic song."

"Oh, and how did the song go? Can you sing it?" Lucia asked.

"Yeah, sing us the song!" A little girl exclaimed.

"Yeah! Song!"

"Beautiful dragon. Please go to sleep. Sunset is falling, now time to count sheep."

"Wow. And I thought you were bad at fighting." Sam laughed.

She got up and walked away. When Lucia noticed Tory's face, she wanted to apologize. It was funny to Lucia. With just one look, Tory could make her feel so guilty, make her feel bad for her again, but she shouldn't with all that fear Tory put her and everyone else through.

Sighing, Lucia walked away, finding Sam talking to some other mom.

"Die evil witches!" Voices shouted from behind the two.

Lucia turned and was met with a face-full of glitter being thrown at her and Sam by some children.

Tory then blew a kiss and turned away.

"Oh no she did not."

"Ugh!" Sam exclaimed and stormed away.

Lucia sighed and found a place to sit, feeling defeated. She was trying to embarrass Tory with Sam and now she looked like a fool with glitter all over her. How could this day get any worse?

🌈

"Hey. What's with the glitter?"

Lucia turned to see Moon standing behind her.

"Moon!" She smiled, standing up.

"Hi! What's up?"

Lucia shrugged. She turned around to see Tory looking over at them when she was supposed to be paining a little girl's face.

Lucia then turned back and pulled Moon in for a kiss.

Tory threw the small paint brush down and walked away.

Lucia pulled away and Moon looked at her confused, then caught a glimpse of Tory walking out.

She turned back to Lucia with an angry expression on her face.

"What the hell, Lucia!" Moon exclaimed.

"What?"

"You say you don't want to be in a relationship right now because you need some time for yourself, which I respect. And I've tried so hard to be your friend, but it's so hard. And now you're kissing me. To make Tory jealous! Like, are you serious, CiCi?" Moon exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, Moon. It's true that I was trying to make Tory jealous because...I don't know, I just wanted to hurt her and I don't know why. I should be over it, but I'm not. And I'm sorry for dragging you into it. You can go."

Moon sighed. "I'm not leaving you, Ci."

Moon then placed another kiss on her lips.

Lucia was a little flustered, but she kissed Moon back.

They kissed for another moment or so, then pulled away.

"Remember how I said I wanted to be single? Yeah, I changed my mind..." Lucia trailed off.

"I'm still mad at you, but I'll be your girlfriend again if you ask me nicely." Moon smiled.

"Will you be my girlfriend again?" Lucia asked.

"If you promise not to play with me again."

"I promise."

"Then yes, I'll be your girlfriend again."

Lucia smiled and they kissed again.

Leah watched everything go down and followed Tory out when she saw her leaving.

"Tory." She said.

"What do you want?" Tory turned around.

"I'm sorry for the way Lucia was acting." Leah apologized.

Tory didn't reply.

"But you can't blame her for that. She was truly hurt by you." Leah continued.

"Sam as well." Amanda stepped outside.

Leah turned to her, then turned back to Tory.

"Look, I know you're trying to do your job to take care of your family—."

"You don't know anything about that." Tory spat.

"You're right, I don't. I have no idea what it's like or how hard it is." Leah said.

"But Tory, if you need help. Just ask."

Tory looked between the two and they walked back inside, Tory standing there for a moment before walking away.

🌈

That night, the Eagle-Fang's and Miyagi-Do's all went to the drive in for movie night.

Lucia had Moon, Hawk, and Demetri, in her car.

"Do you think they're suspicious?" Moon whispered.

"Of what?" Lucia asked, pulling her eyes away from the screen.

"Us?"

Lucia smiled. "No. But I'm not gonna tell them because I wanna see how long it'll take for them to figure it out."

Moon smiled back. "I'm down with that."

"Hey." Demetri interrupted. "I know I'm already drinking Mr. Pibb, but do you think they have Dr. Pepper?"

"I don't know, why don't you go check?" Lucia suggested.

"You know what? I will." Demetri nodded.

He exited the car and closed the door behind him.

Hawk was looking out of the window where Demetri was previously sitting.

"Hey, I'll be right back." Hawk said.

"Okay."

He left the car and Lucia turned to Moon.

"Well I guess it's just us."

"What do you wanna do?" Moon asked.

"Is that a trick question?"

Moon giggled and they began kissing.

Lucia cupped Moon's cheek and deepened the kiss, causing a make out session.

Lucia opened her eyes for just a second and saw the Cobra Kai's walking up to Hawk, Bert, and Nate.

Moon pulled away and looked to where Lucia was looking.

"What?"

"The Cobra Kai's. Stay in the car."

Lucia got out and closed her door, leaving Moon in the car on her own.

"What?" Moon muttered, watching Lucia go.

Lucia went over to the car Miguel and Sam were in and tapped on the window.

Sam rolled down the window. "What's going on?"

"Look." Lucia pointed.

They looked over and saw Robby and a smaller boy facing Hawk, Bert, and Nate.

"We've got some trouble."

"Shit." Miguel said.

They got out and as they walked over, Tory and some of the other Cobra Kai's came up to Hawk.

"Oh, there's a traitor here for sure. And he's going to get what he deserves." Tory said.

"Not if I have anything to say about it. Princess." Sam retorted.

Lucia folded her arms and stared Tory down. Tory looked from Sam and Lucia, her face slightly softening, but then hardening again.

"Lucia. Lucia, what's going on?" Moon came up next to her.

"I thought I told you to stay in the car!" Lucia whisper-shouted.

Tory smirked. "Pearson. It's funny seeing you here."

"Don't you dare look at her or even think about touching her." Lucia pointed.

"And what're you gonna do about it, Parker?" Tory raised her eyebrows.

"You better pray you're not gonna find out." Lucia replied.

There was a silence as the Cobra Kai's and Eagle Fang's/Miyagi-Do's stared each other down.

"Hey guys! Can you believe that they have Mr. Pibb and Dr. Pepper? See, Lucia!" Demetri exclaimed.

Everyone looked over at him.

"Shit. Not another rumble." Demetri groaned.

"Careful, LaRusso. Parker. Your mommies aren't here to okay peacemaker. That can't save you either, Pearson." Tory said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Sam asked and Lucia pushed Moon behind her.

"Guys, stop, okay? We can't do this. We'll beat 'em on the mat." Miguel spoke up.

"Oh really? You do remember what happened the last time we fought, right?" Robby reminded.

"Okay. Meet us at the baseball diamond in thirty minutes. And no weapons." Miguel decided.

"Yeah, we won't need 'em."

The groups then walked away from each other.

"Are you guys actually gonna fight them?" Moon asked.

"No." Miguel answered. "I have a plan."

🌈

Lucia's car was parked next to the one Miguel was driving as they watched the Cobra Kai's walk onto the field.

"So, did Miguel say what was gonna happen?" Moon asked.

"Why did you leave the car? I told you to stay." Lucia said, completely ignoring what Moon had said.

"I'm sorry! I didn't want you going out there alone." Moon replied.

"I wasn't alone. Plus, you don't even fight." Lucia said.

"I'm sorry, okay? I just want to make sure you're okay. I may not fight, but I care about you."

Lucia nodded and looked back at the Cobra Kai's as they stopped walking.

"Are they back together?" Demetri whispered.

"I can't tell." Hawk whispered back.

Suddenly, the sprinklers were turned on and the Cobra Kai's got soaked.

"Wow." Moon nodded. "Good plan, Miguel."

"Genius move! We didn't even have to throw a punch!" Hawk laughed.

"My favorite kind of Victory." Demetri agreed.

Lucia squinted. This was really Miguel's plan? Lucia thought they should've actually fought them. They promised a fight, why didn't they go through with it?

Sighing, Lucia pulled away and went to drop her two best friends at her home before going back to her own house with Moon.

🌈

"Henceforth, Miguel Diaz shall be known as The Rainmaker!" Demetri cheered.

"El diablo de la Lluvia!" Hawk shouted.

"Yeah, if they hadn't fallen for it, we still would've beaten them." Sam said.

"We should have beaten them." Lucia added and Sam nodded.

"Maybe, but there's still so many ways it could've gone bad." Miguel replied.

"What could've gone bad?" Johnny asked.

"We were about to get in a gnarly fight at the drive-in, Sensei, but Miguel saved the day." Hawk answered.

"Oh yeah? How'd you do that?" Johnny asked.

"Yeah, Miguel, why don't you tell him!" Lucia beamed, sarcastically.

"Told the Cobra Kai's to come to the baseball diamond. Just in time for the grass to get watered." Miguel smiled.

Johnny frowned. "So you picked a fight, you didn't show up; and then you doused them with a hose?"

"Oh, it was sprinklers." Demetri corrected.

Johnny gave him a look.

"I'll go back to saying nothing."

"You just poked the bear. What do you think's gonna happen? You think they're just gonna leave well enough alone?" Johnny asked.

Daniel then appeared outside. "From everything I heard, it sounds to me like Miguel practiced restraint. Found a way to get out of a bad situation without getting hurt. What did you want him to do, get in a drive-in switchblade fight?"

"Like The Outsiders. When the Soc's attack Johnny and Ponyboy and—."

Everyone was staring at Lucia.

"I'm sorry."

"I'm proud of you, Miguel. You've taken Miyagi-Do teachings to heart."

"Okay, LaRusso, we need to have a little talk." Johnny said and stepped forward.

But Daniel wasn't looking at Johnny. He was looking behind him.

Kreese and another man had arrived.

"Gentlemen. It seems we have a few things to discuss."

Daniel stared them down for a moment.

"Kids inside. Now."

And they obeyed, wondering who that other man was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 5.7K 32
pain shapes a woman into a warrior. cobra kai ( season four - five ) tory nichols x female oc Β© tearsricochets
100K 2.1K 79
A story about Johnny Lawrence's daughter, Olivia. Eli x Fem OC x Male OC STILL UNDER EDITING. Contains some mature themes.
205K 7.6K 77
women like you should not be brutalized by love Β© starlithearts, 2022 cobra kai seasons 1-6 eli moskowitz / female oc multi ocs / multi pairings
7.9K 336 8
go on, bare your teeth at me. i'll pull them out one by one. COBRA KAI, [ season 1 - season 6 ] oc x eli moskowitz oc x robby keene