FOURTY-ONE

THEY all stood around the table in the LaRusso's kitchen.

"We're all in agreement that our new combined dojo should train at Miyagi-Do, but deadlocked on a new name, gi design, post-training snacks, and sensei dispute resolution protocol. Okay, not good, but still, it's a start."

"Oh." Lucia spoke up. "And we need to find a place for Moon."

Lucia looked over at her girlfriend who just played with her hair nervously.

They were all silent until a they heard the sound of a cat meowing.

"What's that?" Moon whispered.

"It sounds like a cat." Lucia whispered back.

Moon gasped. "A kitty?"

Lucia slightly laughed and shook her head at her cute girlfriend.

"Awe, I think your cat wants to come in. Here, kitty, kitty." Bert called and opened the door.

"Wait. Sam doesn't have a cat." Moon realized, looking over at the curly-haired girl.

"You're right, we don't."

"Then what—."

Before Lucia could finish, Bert was thrown through the kitchen window, making Moon scream and hide her face in the crook of Lucia's neck.

They all rushed over to Bert, Lucia pulling Moon along with her, assuring her that she'd be fine.

"Bert, what happened?" Miguel asked.

"No cat." Bert groaned.

Lucia looked to the door and there was the boy with the red mohawk leading Kyler and some of the Cobra Kai's with him.

"It's payback time, 'Rhea." Said Kyler.

Miguel ran over and pulled Bert back, backing away from the Cobra Kai's.

The door was kicked open and they all spun around to see Tory walking in, leading more Cobra Kai's behind her.

Lucia hitched a breath and swallowed, putting a hand over her stomach where the scar from the scratch still was.

Tory slowly walked over all of the boys following behind her.

"Heard you all were throwing a party. Hope you don't mind if we crash." She said.

Lucia started breathing heavily. Moon noticed and rubber her arm softly.

Tory looked Moon up and down.

"Tory, you don't have to do this." Lucia shook her head.

"It's too late! This ends tonight!" Tory exclaimed.

"Please." Lucia whispered.

"No mercy!" Tory screamed.

They all got into their stances as the Cobra Kai's began to attack.

"Moon."

"Yeah?"

"Run."

Tory tried to go after Moon, but she sprinted away and Chris got in Tory's way.

Lucia went after some Cobra Kai's dodging the kicks being thrown at her.

They swept her feet out from under her, but she jumped back up, kicking them in the face.

Someone attacked her from behind and she kneed them before throwing them across the table and running over the bridge to get into the living room, the lights suddenly going on, causing the room to be dim.