ULTRAVIOLET • Dylan O'Brien B...

By zoldycksprincess

Dylan and Imani have been friends since first grade. Yes, the typical growing up to be besties turned lovers... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight *
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five

Forty

311 10 4
By zoldycksprincess

hey loves! so i have ten more chapter's left before imani's story is done :/ but i appreciate the journey and all the love i've received.

remember you can always read this again and if you're interested in this story, see if anything on my page gets your attention.

i love each and every single one of you. stay safe and love yourself ❤️

____________

Imani

Instagram

Liked by zendaya, tomholland2013, and 1,698,007 others

imanichanel anyone else have a sweet tooth? ;)

dojacat ME ME, COME HERE !!
imanichanel dojacat ;)

zendaya 💍
imanichanel zendaya 💍💍

usxrname12 😍😍😍😍

saweetie bestie purr💕💕
imanichanel purr bestie, let's get the bill 💕

_____________________

It was the day of my engagement party and I was getting ready in my glamroom, Juju was doing my hair— while Anthony was doing my beat. This princess treatment excites me because I'm so used to doing this myself, I can now allow myself to be pampered without counting my bills.

My stylist was steaming my dress and I was scrolling through Twitter. Everything was funny or sexy as usual, if you on Black Twitter you know the vibes. I decided it would be funny to tweet something, MIND YOU I only upload pics to the site, then I log off.

After I sent the tweet out, I realized I was on Dylan's Twitter. It wasn't immediately, it was thirty minutes later when he called me dying laughing. I asked him if he wanted to delete it but he thought it was funny so fuck it.

Obviously the world knows Dylan and I are together, I see the fanpages— the edits on TikTok we average at like 3 million likes altogether. People were confused in the comments until one person was like "Imani definitely tweeted this." so I made sure I was on my account before quoting the tweet.

Doja facetimed me and my face was hurting from my laughing. "Bitch are you on Dylan's account right now?" I nodded and she screamed.

"I was about to flag his page, don't do that." she said as I stood up to stretch. "LMAO, you funny."

"Anyways, I'm about to go back home, I forgot my damn shoes, then Di is picking up Vic and Ari." Doja explained as she drove. I hummed as they tightened my dress, making me choke. "Damn, I can't breathe."

"You look incredible though." my stylist complimented, I would have responded but I was catching a breath. I have two changes for tonight and so does Dylan. We finished getting me ready and they were hyping me up. I wasted my time making TikToks, waiting on Dylan and I's car. My videographer was here, documenting the moment while I was texting.

'girl gang'

bestie vic <3
so everyone saw the tweet, right ?

italian menace :)
uhh no

bestie amala <3
false alarm yall, mani tweeted it

twin 'nem :)
ian tweet shit.

i did.
twin focus on the album pls

twin 'nem
i-
bye

elizabeth <3
🤣🤣 slut era fr !!
iknow IM OUTSIDE

megara :)
we know, chloe

wife <3
im framing the tweet

im highkey mad
MY tweet got 200k likes on twitter
i should sue

bestie diamonté :)
you'll be suing yourself, you have his account information on your phone.

bestie amala <3
and you have his physical cards, he uses apple pay.

italian menace <3
and his direct deposit is linked to your bank account

OKAY LADIES
I GET IT
it was a lil jokey joke

megara <3

bestie vic ;)
im so excited :)
the place looks amazing

holy shit, yall here ?

_____________________

I put my phone in my purse and walked to the door of the castle we were renting. Amala bursts through the door to the room I'm in and hugs me. "You look great bitch." she stared hungrily as she inhaled her vape. Di followed in right after her and hugged me as well. It's been a few months since we spoke in person so I was grateful she was here.

"You look bomb dot com, ooo yes!" she turned me around and I laughed. We walked upstairs so they could get ready while the planners were making the finishing touches. Dylan was in his own area with the guys and I decided to go mess with him.

"Babe." I burst through the door and I had my phone. "Our videos leaked!" I said in a pretend panicking voice. All the men in the room made a face as it took Dylan a while to respond. "Hey," I snapped as he was about to check his phone.

"What are we going to do?" I asked, pretending to hyperventilate. "Babe, how can we do something about this if you have my phone — I need to call the lawyers."

He was surprisingly calm and I placed my hands on my hips. "Why are you not freaking out?" I said handing his phone back to him. "Because I had our content moved from icloud to VHS tapes."

My fiancé was smirking and I scoffed. "You sly genius." he wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed my jawline. "Less than seven days, you'll be Mrs. Dylan O'Brien."

I kissed his nose and fixed myself on his lap. "— and you'll be Mr. Imani Banks."

"Yes, I will be." he replied, picking me up bridal style. "Dyl, my dress."

"I know, Kitty. You look gorgeous, it's still perfect." he reassured as we seen our guests from upstairs. This was a surreal moment for me, I'm marrying my best friend of two decades, my childhood crush.

I get to celebrate it with our friends and family.

______________

The party had started an hour ago, my family and friends were dancing— I'm pretty sure they were high, drunk or both. Some of my cousins were sober and still wild. I was in a dance circle with one of them and they started recording me– popping and locking.

Dylan had a few shots and came in behind me dancing like rent was due. I was hyping him up along with my cousins. My brother had entered, carrying my niece. I gently held her on my hip and starting swaying to the music.

Before I Let Go x Beyoncé Rendition

We were enjoying the energy, so much that we ended up back at our house. Mine and Dylan's elders had left and wished us grace, we'll need it after the night our friends planned.

Dylan's best friends had brought so much alcohol and weed, it was ridiculous. I don't smoke often, only when i'm stressed at the studio, but when I am about to get married. I convinced myself to roll up and spark.

Dia was passing out shots and Vic was rolling another blunt, this reminded me when I first moved to LA about six years ago.

After texting and emailing, Amala wanted to meet in person to rehearse and I agreed, we met in her one bedroom apartment, she shared with a roommate and went from there.

I had changed into a pajama set my Godmom gifted me. Everyone was in our lounge on the third level of the house when I sat on Dylan's lap. He had just finished a drink and I kissed him. "Hi, gorgeous."

"Hey, what's going on?" I asked, as Vic handed me her blunt. Inhaling the herb, I noticed Amala setting up her phone. I assume she's going live. This bitch has a Don Julio bottle in her hand, I started laughing. I ashed the blunt and passed it to my husband.

Amala was quiet while she grabbed the blunt from Dylan. I was scrolling through TikTok before realizing I had leftovers from the party. Currently, I wasn't as drunk as I wanted to be. I mean Dylan and I have been juicing and fasting for months. We decided to go all out and get drunk together.

Ari plugged in the karaoke machine as Dalton handed her Vic's blunt. "Truth or Dare, anyone?" Di mentions, bringing another round of shots downstairs as Meg, Normani and Pardi followed.

"Hell yeah." Vic says, tapping on her phone before locking it. We all sat in an interesting circle before Diamonté started us off. She took an empty plastic bottle and spun it. The bottle pointed towards Ari who glared at Di. "Truth or dare, Ari?"

"Dare." she says certainly. "I dare you to create a spam account on Instagram and compliment your followers at random."

"Awe, I thought you were gonna say send hate messages to my exes." the Italian frowned and we laughed. "Girl."

Assuming she did the dare, she spun the bottle and it landed on Doja. "Ms. Cat, truth or dare?"

"Truth." amala answered, batting her lashes.

"Is it true that you and Imani dated? If so, what was the reason the relationship ended?" Grande- Butera asked, as Doja took the shot and poured another one before taking that one. We gave each other a look before I sipped my drink. She was twenty two and I was twenty five, we dated for a year and decided to just be friends. We swore to never speak about it, unless absolutely necessary.

It's not absolutely necessary right now.

"Shot o'clock for me." she smiled before winking at me and I chuckled. I noticed Dylan eyeing us and I kissed him. He still wore that same look on his face as I snuggled next to him.

________________

We were all in our underwear, why? That's a great question, majority of Dylan's friends left and it was just my circle and my fiancé. The games had went from truth or dare, never had i ever, to this card game Vic had found on Amazon.

We were convinced the game targeted our group specifically which is why we were all in our underwear right now.

It was Dylan's turn and he looked at me before drawing a card. "Drink or take a tall glass of answering." he cleared his throat. "Describe the best and worst sex you had, if the player is in the room make eye contact whil describing."

I started laughing and Dylan shook his head. "Well thankfully all my friends left."

"Start with the worst!" Doja yelled, laying backwards on the floor. Her shades were somewhat off and Ari went to fix them. I quickly recorded a video of them before smiling at my camera. "Alright, on behalf of Ms. Cat."

"So it was my ex, she who shall not be named... our third year anniversary. Or month, I think it was month. I can't go three years without pussy– what ?!" He started as I rubbed his hand. "Alright so we were at her apartment, we had beer and some wine. She turned on the music and assumed to seduce me. Now I was about to turn up—"

"We're kissing, and what not when I went to finger her... she was Sahara Desert." I looked into space, but I was still listening although he's told me this before. "I had an idea, I was like let me eat you out. I did that... she was bone dry, I'm talking...."

"Popeyes biscuit dry." we said simultaneously.

"She tells me to get the lube out of her bathroom cabinet and I seen nothing but Black dildos and a giant container of lube.. I mean– so yeah I used the lube but by the time she came I was on soft and she just passed out." All the guys groaned and I shook my head. The girls kept their best faces and we moved on.

"Now," Dyl started looking at me. "The absolute best sex I have had... is no question. Imani— has set the bar extremely high."

"This was a couple of months ago.." he started looking to me for permission. I nodded and he kissed me. "Now, every time we have sex it's immaculate. This one time stands out to me because I have never experienced this."

"Neither have I." I laughed.

"So I get home from filming and Imani cooks, per usual and we watched Criminal Minds. We normally have sex every couple of days but since I was gone, it's been three weeks. I haven't masturbated, anything. I filmed twelve hours and slept for eleven." he explained.

"She surprised me with new socks and underwear." he laughs in between and I smiled. "... of course I thanked her by eating her vagina, my favorite meal on the planet. It just ignited the brightest flame. She gave me amazing head and I overstimulated — amazing feeling, by the way. I had her squirt and cream in the same round. To top it off Imani sucked me off in a handstand and swallowed."

I noticed everyone's face and I smirked. "Imani O'Brien everyone."

My friends started talking all at once and it was difficult for me to keep up. "Bitch, how? Are you a witch?"

"You did what?!"

"But could you do that to a vagina??!"

"You are multi-faceted for real."

"Thank you everyone, truly. I'll make a TikTok about it." I said, laughing.

_____________________

kinzi's spot

next chapter is the bridal shower, drama and angst up next (btw i think i know what angst is🤷🏽‍♀️)

anywhoore im really procrastinating cause im almost done and there will be no sequel :/ sorry not sorry check out my other books lmaoo

i will add bonus chapters though.

-
until next time

kinzi :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 637 15
OLD MEMORIES | ❝She's just an old memory now, Tyler. ❞ ❝Are you sure about that, Dylan? ❞ DYLAN O'BRIEN FAN FIC MATURE CONTENT SHORT STORY COMPLETE...
222K 10.6K 26
Dylan is the alpha of the bluemoon pack. He 25 and is 6'5 with crystal blue eyes. He has a nice built and has smooth white chocolate skin. His mate i...
4.3K 190 36
The minute that Dylan saw Maisie, he felt something change in himself. He wanted to know her. He wanted to touch her. He wanted to make her laugh. H...
686K 13.1K 74
"i love you, b." "i can't tell if you're calling me a bitch or brooke but i love you too." •book 1•