Differences

By elo118

IM DEEPLY SORRY BUT I JUST REALLY WANT THE TBOAH TIMELINE TO SEE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THEIRS AND TCF AND I... More

NOTE/WARNING
INVIDIA
START ✅
HAROL KODIANG✅
CHOI HAN
RON & BEACROX MOLAN✅
LITANA
WITIRA AND THE WHALE TRIBE
LOCK
ALBERU CROSSMAN
NOTE
NOTE
EXTENDED
NOTE

GOD OF DEATH

7.9K 240 54
By elo118

The door  violently opened and the god of death entered, he look around and saw the dejected and crazed look of the people in the room then he felt the suffocating power radiating from the woman on the middle.

"god of Death are you here to fetch your chosen hero? You're late though." Invidia innocently said, tilting her head to the right side.

"Invidia!" god of Death release his divine powers to release the enchantment around the mortals mind and emotions but Invidia is much stronger now after absorbing such intense greed.

"Nu-uh! You can't touch me in my domain." Invidia said, her fingers swaying left and right.

"Lisha!" 

"That's not my name Abyss." Invidia said coldly.

"Haven't you had enough?!" Abyss asked, his voice almost breaking.

"What do you even mean Abyss? I didn't hurt them. Compared to other sealed god I'm quite tamed." Invidia said, feigning ignorance.

"I didn't force anyone to give up their life. They don't even have a single bruised! I don't need sacrifices too." Invidia continued.

"You didn't. But you're fueling their emotions! Your pushing it over the top!" 

"It's human nature! They are greedy!"

"And you're egging them on!"

"What's wrong with that?! I'm just encouraging them!"

"Lisha!"

"I said, that's not my name!" Invidia screeched and release all the divine power she have accumulated and push it to Thanatos.

The clash of power between the two gods made the mortals unconscious. 

"Stop this instant!" Abyss roared.

Invidia smirk and was intending to fully lash her power to the god of death but her power slowly decreased.

"Lisha, Lisha please." Abyss whispered, begged, while slowly retracting his power.

"What? No. No!" Invidia screeched.

Gods aren't born. They are chosen, as a mortal to deity then to a god. And deities didn't get to choose what power they will represent. God's power have their own consciousness, but they don't have their own corporeal form. The deities they chose become their corporeal form and the bodies become the power's vessel and that's when a god was made.

It was the highest honor, to be chosen and hailed as a god. 

But despite that, no matter what power chose you, it has always been from the very first time that power chose a deity, god's power slowly corrupts the soul of the corporeal body they chose. Most especially, the destructive powers just like the god of despair and goddess of envy. 

And right now, Lisha, the soul of the corporeal body that the power of envy resides, are trying to pacify the power of Invidia to help the god of death, but it wasn't enough.

"Huh, really this girl is so stubborn!" Invidia sneered, she have already got her powers back and now lashing out to Abyss much harsher than what she did a while ago. Her eyes held cruelty and bloodlust, if only she can kill this bastard god of death. 

"Invidia haven't you had enough?!" Abyss yelled angrily. He hates that expression on Lisha's face, his sweet Lisha's face will never fit that kind of cruel expression. 

"What do you even mean dear Abyss, I didn't do anything." Invidia said softly but her eyes says otherwise.

"You've crossed the line, Invidia." Abyss said coldly. 

Then ropes of different color seized Invidia and tied her in her chair. 

Abyss then brought the mortals back in their respective world.

The Birth of a Hero's people was unconscious, while their world's time are currently frozen to give the gods time to clean up Invidia's mess. Including another punishment.

Cale and the others from the changed world was also taken back with Cage and Jack waiting for them, relaying the message their gods sent. 

Abyss teleported to Angelina's temple in the divine realm. This is where the trial about Invidia's additional punishment will happen. What Invidia have done was already known to the gods, everyone was already waiting inside when Abyss came. Angelina, the sun goddess, stop him at the door.

"Abyss, I would like to asked you to step back on this trial once again." Angelina said in a low voice. 

"Angelina."

"Abyss, I know how you feel about this trial. To spare you from whatever's gonna be said please take a step back and just wait for the decision. We will call you to ask for opposition for Invidia's interest when it was finalized. No matter what Invidia did, she still a goddess and she will be treated with courtesy. So Abyss, just wait here." Angelina explained before turning away.

Abyss, no, Atlas, should be included in the trial. But his thoughts, ever since he was hailed as the new god of death after Lisha was chosen by the power of envy and became goddess of envy, have always been clouded when it came to the said woman. 

'Abyss have always been partial to Lisha, even if the dominant conscious inside that corporeal body was Invidia.' Angelina thought while shaking her head. 

---

Cale and Alberu still have the two kids in their arms, Raon and Hong's polymorphed when they were suddenly sent back to the place where they were taken. Cage called on the communication device which is connected to everyone of their allies to relay the message left by the god of death.

"He said he was sorry that you were dragged on that mess and that you should not worry anymore, the god of death will take care of it himself. That's what he said." Cage said in the communication device, beside him was Taylor Stan. 

"Hm, okay." Cale said with a shrugged.

"I knew that divine power was the god of death!" Raon cheerfully said, a few months ago, Raon have finally got the heart to change into his polymorphed, it was a day before a festival in the Puzzle City, he wanted to run around with his noona and hyung so he decided to polymorphed. The first one to see was Sheritt and Eruhaben that guided him through it before he showed it to Cale and the whole family at dinner. 

Many laughed fondly at Raon's polymorphed, Sheritt was just looking at them like nothing was wrong with Raon's human form. Raon's hair is red, exactly like Cale, though he retained the color of his eyes but his whole face was exactly Cale. 

When the children have fallen asleep, Cale apologize at Sheritt for it, since he felt that Raon should looked like his mother. Sheritt explained that it was inevitable because of dragon's imprint.

A dragon's imprint is left to any race that a dragon is fond of. So when they have their polymorphed form, as the dragon's mana worked with their imagination, their other form usually follows what the said race looked. Like how Eruhaben is with his elf form and his fondness to the elves and Sheritt with her human form due to her closeness to the first dragon slayer, Choi Jung Gun. 

Ever since then, Raon favored his polymorphed every time they will go out and just turned back to his dragon form when it's time to sleep so they can cuddle with Cale.

-----

Abyss stands when the door opened. He dreaded what punishment was decided, he will give anything no matter what it is to make sure that Lisha is safe.

"The punishment to goddess Invidia is execution." Angelina coldly said, behind her lined up was the other gods.

"No, Angelina there must be another way." Abyss said.

"Abyss-"

"What will you pay this time?" Selene said coldly, the goddess of the moon. 

"Selene."

"Invidia really fucked up this time." Zephyros said, the god of spring.

"This is not the first time, I even wonder how she lasted this long." 

"Didn't you know, Abyss here have given up a privilege to keep her alive." 

"Enough." Angelina's cold voiced rang in the hallway.

"Abyss, do you disagreed with the punishment?" Angelina questioned.

"Execution is too much!" Abyss said. Desperation and anger in his voice, the usual whining god of death can't be seen, if Cage can see him right now she won't recognize him.

Execution of a god is impossible. That is if the fight is between two gods. But there's one way around it, and that is to let the soul of the corporeal body damaged the power that reside in them. 

How? Simple, let the soul self destruct.

The gods would trigger the soul to self destruct which would also kill the consciousness of the power inside them while destroying half of the said power. 

But that would mean that Lisha's soul will cease to exist, she won't be able to enter the reincarnation cycle, she would literally be turned to dust. 

"Lisha's soul is still fighting! She's still there!" Abyss argued. 

Everyone knows this, as long as the soul still exist inside the corporeal body then the god's power can't find another vessel since the body is still alive, no matter how long it takes. Invidia have been using Lisha's body as her vessel for close to ten thousand years. That mean Lisha is still there, enduring and never giving up. Abyss won't let anyone waste all of those years, no, Lisha's perseverance won't go in vain.

"Then what would you have us do? She fucked up big time, that world was already doomed from the beginning but now the destruction of it will come earlier due to the heroes condition. They will never recover from this." Angelina asked.

Abyss knows, no one recovers after being touched by Invidia.

"Invidia was also the reason why the ancient white star existed and then the last dragon slayer that become the new White star. Wasn't it why the vow of death between the dragon and Cale Barrow was the most potent vow that came from you? She fueled their greed to the point of insanity. She was also the reason why you pull the Choi's into that world. You gave up your privilege to talk to your Saint at any time of the day to lessen Invidia's punishment before, what would you give this time?" Zephyros said with his stoic face.

"Abyss state your opinions and we will consider it." Selene said.

"Instead of execution, seal her consciousness in Lisha's altar. Lisha's lingering presence will prevent her power to go wild." Abyss answered.

Every deity have their own altar where they worshiped the gods. Lisha, before she became the goddess of envy was the opposite of Invidia. She was kind and generous. Sweet, honest and very caring. She have gentle touch for everyone which was attracted him to her, back when he was still just Atlas. A newly chosen deity who have the misfortune akin to the curse he gave to white star for breaking the vow of death. 

But that's also why the power of envy chose Lisha. It was recorded that from the very moment the power of envy gained consciousness it have targeted people like Lisha. They love corrupting their corporeal body's soul until it completely succumbed to them. When that happens, the soul will slowly become one with the power they represent which would kill their corporeal body. A dead corporeal body is useless to the power of the gods so they will find another. 

Lisha's original attitude and presence still lingers in her altar, so sealing Invidia's consciousness and placing her there will put a stop to her powers. And maybe, Atlas is hoping, that Lisha's soul will strengthen in that place.

"The payment?" Angelina questioned.

"I will enter seclusion on your own choice of time, and Invidia will be sealed at the same time." 

"And what of that world?"

"Use half of my power to reset the time. Use the other half to reinforce the god of despair's seal." 

"If you reset that world you needed to change the outcome of it." God of war said.

"Cale's death and the world's destruction will come early. Kim Rok Soo was also on the verge of death, I will be exchanging them in there too." Abyss said emotionlessly. 

Cale Henituse death and that worlds destruction will come early because of Invidia's interference. Abyss frankly don't care, what matters most is Lisha's welfare.

Cale was right. gods would always do whatever they want to do.

Angelina and the other god looked at each other talking inside their minds. 

Angelina then sighed and faced Abyss.

"Your suggestion is taken into consideration. Majority agreed to it but in one condition." Angelina said.

Abyss nodded.

"You will be the one who will seal her consciousness." Angelina said coldly.

-----

Abyss entered Invidia domain expressionlessly. 

Sealing is different from killing, and it's better to seal Invidia's consciousness and Lisha's body instead of looking at it being used in Invidia's whims. 

Ten thousand years, Abyss have been looking for a way to extract god's power from it's corporeal form and it's still fruitless. Maybe it's better this way. 

"Dear Abyss, I didn't even touched your child, why are interfering with my business?" Invidia said.

Abyss stayed silent.

"Abyss, Abyss, Atlas won't you answer?" Invidia asked, and a memory flashed in the god of death's mind.

"Atlas, Atlas won't you answer me?" Lisha asked, dejected and heartbroken. She have been hailed as the new goddess of envy and Lisha didn't like, not even a little bit.

"Why would this power chose me? For the very first time, I think I'm hating something. I hate this power. I hate what it entails." Lisha asked with her eyes watering. Lisha can feel the jealousy of every deity around her. How they envy her for being chosen but Lisha didn't want this power, it makes her feel iffy.

"Lisha-" Atlas tried to comfort her but she turn away.

"I'll be entering the temple to meditate on my power to control it better." Lisha said before leaving.

And Atlas, he should have stop her because the next time he saw her, he wasn't the Lisha he knows anymore.

"Lisha, do you remember what you told me when you were hailed as a new goddess?" Abyss asked gently, fixing Lisha's messed up hair, Lisha likes her hair down, but Invidia's hair is tied.

Invidia's faced turned ugly and she scoffed at Abyss.

"You said, you hate the power that chose you. Lisha, I'm sorry I still can't find a way to extract the god's power without damaging your soul." Abyss continued. 

"But it's okay, I'm not giving up. Time is not an issue for us, so sleeping while I was working is okay right?" Abyss said gently, his voice breaking a little. 

"You won't take it as betrayal right?" 

"Fuck off!" Invidia yelled and thrashed around the binding in her body. 

Abyss didn't pay any attention to Invidia's thrashing, instead he activated the seal Angelina gave him and smiled. 

"Lisha, my dearest Lisha, see you soon." Abyss said before pushing the seed inside Invidia's mouth and forcing her to swallow it. The seed glowed inside Lisha and a complicated array of letters and number and signs enveloped the body, slowly sinking in to the skin until she completely stop thrashing. Her aura changed.

"You've become more handsome, Atlas." Lisha sweetly said, her hand touching Atlas mature face, giggling a little.

"My Lisha is still the prettiest." Atlas answered teary eyes, he have already forgotten when was the last time he had the chance to talk to Lisha like this. 

He missed her.

"I'm sorry Lisha." Atlas said but Lisha, his forgiving Lisha shakes her head.

"Thank you Atlas." Lisha said her eyes slowly dropping.

"Sleep tight and have sweet dreams, dearest." Atlas murmured at the sleeping Lisha.

Abyss carried Lisha in his arms with new vigor. Lisha still trust him. Ten thousand years and continued failures and yet Lisha still waits for him. 

---

When the time in the world of birth of a hero starts to flow again, Abyss kept the heroes unconscious. Letting the god of despair have fun on destroying the world. 

Cale's death become the trigger of the heroes consciousness.

Just like in the other timeline, Abyss made a deal with Cale Henituse. 

Kim Rok Soo who remembers himself dying because of the unrank monster, woke up in Cale Henituse, 8 years old body. The burial of Jour Thames just ended.

Cale woke up in a hospital, Kim Rok Soo's body was in a state of comatose for four months. Cale made a mistake of asking the question "who are you" and now the doctors diagnosed him with amnesia. 

Cale started a new, he didn't have to adjust as Kim Rok Soo nor he needs to follow his ways blindly. 

Kim Rok Soo who became Cale, didn't grew up as a trash but a mysterious Cale who was seen by few but was known as the first born who rejected the title of count and abdicate his position as heir at the age of 10. And Kim Rok Soo, who have read the book prior the attack, is not amused and very much scared at Ron and his demon lemonade.

----

Abyss prepared the softest blankets and pillows for Lisha. He made a canopy bed with flowers and vines around the bed frame. 

Abyss gently put Lisha down, he have already pulled the tie out of her hair and let it flows down naturally. Her inky black soft tresses was spilled on the pillows, her face peaceful together with her soft breathing, anyone who will see will think that she was just sleeping, and will wake up soon, and not sealed. 

Abyss bent down and placed a lingering kiss on Lisha's forehead.

"I love you Lisha, see you soon." 

Abyss walked out of the altar's temple with light steps, ready to enter his self imposed seclusion for two thousand years. 

But time isn't a problem to them.

He will continue to look for a way to save Lisha from the power she have. Giving up was never an option. Lisha is still waiting.

Abyss, Atlas can still hear Lisha's last words before falling to sleep, ringing inside his head.

"I love you, Atlas. See you soon." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 619 13
There will be a few mistakes so please forgive me about that but for now enjoy the imagine
1.8K 14 2
"Americas been acting strange recently, don you think so?" "nah, hes just doing it for attention." "haven't you heard? he tried to k*ll himself last...
27.5K 2.3K 26
Waking up as a Chibi... Honestly, at this point in life, nothing can shock that red-haired noble anymore. Obviously not after everything that he went...
10.7K 100 11
Disclaimer: Any of the franchises and images/videos that type of stuff I used that I do not own for this story, rightfully goes to their original own...