INVIDIA

Invidia, the goddess of envy is bored. Terribly bored and envious about the other gods who are enjoying their freedom while she is sealed inside her domain. The only thing she can do is to watch different worlds in the mirrors hanging on the walls of her house. 

Different worlds. Different people. Same paths. Same ends. 

"It's boring." Invidia grumbled. 

Invidia is laying sideways in a luxurious couch is to watch and endure the never ending boredom in her golden and sparkling house, prison. 

Invidia is sealed and is never allowed to leave the boundary of her house. Though she can bring people inside to serve her from time to time. 

She lay on her back, he head hanging on the arm rest thinking hard on what she can do is this prison when she saw it. Two inconspicuous frames. 

Those worlds used to be one, and they have a one way ticket to hell. 20 years of persistence only to end in their death. If not for the god of death's interference that world would be forgotten, buried down and never be seen again. 

Invidia watched it uninterested, really. it's not the first world that some god's decided to help it's nothing new. 

"Oh." Invidia suddenly sit up and walk towards the two frame. One ends in doom, the other safely passed the wars. 

"Different, they're different."

And what does difference makes? 

Jealousy.

 Envy.

Invidia slowly smiled. 

"This will satiate my boredom for a while."