"Ferns & Feathers" | Platoni...

Oleh Cinnamon_Fam_Studios

!Art not mine! Cover Art belongs to rama-blus on Tumblr ____ "Tommy, what's marri-age?" asked Ranboo. "Marria... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Library Stocking
Chapter 2: Chaos Lunch
Chapter 3: Course Questions
Chapter 4: Forest Tale
Chapter 5: Cuddle in the Coop
Chapter 7: Plotting Party
Chapter 8: Lazy Morning
Chapter 9: Library Interrogation
Chapter 10: Storm-in Story
Chapter 11: Midday Detectives
Chapter 12: Tranquil Breakfast Hour
Chapter 13: Winter Festival (The Invite)
Chapter 14: Winter Festival (Train Ride)
Chapter 15: Winter Festival (The Arrival)
Chapter 16: Winter Festival (First Game)

Chapter 6: Dinner at the Pube

2.8K 123 91
Oleh Cinnamon_Fam_Studios

As Tommy and Ranboo opened the door to the Pube, they were greeted with chaos, which was normal. Jack chatted with Phil at the bar as they watched Charlie & Sneeg battle with spoons, Fundy strung up from the Pube's support beam while Technoblade and Scott watched, Beau & Tubbo were sitting atop a stack of barrels while screaming voice impressions and Niki was showing off shiny objects to Schlatt & Wilbur.

Just a casual afternoon with the gang.

The first ones to spot the duo at the door was Fundy.

"TOMMY! RANBOO! YOU GOTTA SAVE ME'' cried the fox man, kicking wildly.

"What happened?" asked Ranboo, as he and Tommy walked up beside Scott & Techno.

"He's been avoiding me since he wrecked my house and destroyed my garden last week, right before the rain kicked in so I had a leak and my flowers were torn out the ground" informed Scott, his halo spinning angrily.

"So Smajor had me and Tubbo catch him. He's been hanging here since we finished fixing the Smajor's place" added Techno.

"IT WASN'T ME THIS TIME, I SWEAR. Tommy & Ranboo, you gotta prove my innocence. Why would I destroy Scott's garden? Plus nothing went missing" pleaded Fundy.

"I had sweet berries in my garden, you had every right" exclaimed Scott.

"I HAVE BERRY FARM, WHY WOULD I NEED TO STEAL FROM YOU" retorted the fox man, his tail fluffing up.

"Scott also mentioned his cluster of gold went missing" shrugged the bunny man.

"There we also dirty paw prints everywhere" commented the starborne.

"It took almost forever to scrub them off my floors" added Scott, running his fingers through his hair.

"I'm telling you, it wasn't me, I have been framed" cried Fundy.

"Guys, please help" he begged, looking back over at Tommy & Ranboo.

The boys exchanged glances. No one wanted to face Scott's wrath, especially when it came to his garden. Tommy cleared his throat before speaking.

"Will you do us a favour?" asked Tommy, lifting a brow curiously.

"If it gets me out of this pickle then yes" , whined Fundy.

Tommy & Ranboo looked at each other once again, with smirks on their faces.

"We'll find out who done this, but only if you split your shiny collection with me," declared the blonde.

Ranboo bumped Tommy's shoulder.

"Us, split your shiny collection with us" corrected Tommy.

"What, that's unfair" stated Fundy.

"It's called payment, Fundy," remarked Ranboo.

The fox hybrid's fur ruffled before saying, his tail wagging angrily.

"Fine, I'll share it when you prove my innocence. Now get me down!!" retorted Fundy, swinging himself wildly.

Happy with the agreement, Tommy gave Hetta to Ranboo and climbed atop the counter. He jumped up to the beams and started untying it. Once it was loose, the rope fell along Fundy making a loud thud. The fox hybrid groaned in pain. The enderian and starborne both covered their faces to hide their laugh, which caused Fundy to glare at them. Tommy hopped off the beam, giving Fundy a small head pat, and walked back over to Ranboo.

"Alright everyone to the table, dinner is ready" announced Wilbur, clapping to get everyone's attention.

Everyone nodded and started to move to their respective seats at the table beside the tank. Jack brought out the food while Sneeg & Charlie ran around giving out glasses. Once done, everyone started digging and starting up chatter.

"What did everyone do today?" asked Scott.

"I took Beau and Sneeg swimming today" pipped Niki, waving from the tank.

"It was freezing but fun," added Sneeg.

"She let me sit on her floaty turtle toy," he explained, pointing to the tank.

"It was all fun and games, until villagers started appearing at the riverside," said Niki, sighing in dismay.

"They were too close so I had give 'em spook to chase 'em off" retorted Beau, her mismatched feathers fluffing up.

"You threaten to eat the children," remarked Sneeg.

Tubbo, Tommy, & Ranboo nearly choked at that statement.

"Niki said it was okay, she has done it before" exclaimed Beau.

"I did though, so that's my bad" confessed the merling, looking away nervously.

Both Sneeg and seemingly Phil sighed in sync.

"Well, what about you Phil. How was your day?" asked Scott, looking over to the elytrian man.

"Mostly chill, mate. Finished helping Will with his library and helping Techno with his burrow since the rain kinda flooded it" explained Phil.

"Luckily, lots of the carrots were salvaged, with few damages" said Techno, nodding proudly.

"What about the rest of the burrow?" asked Schlatt.

"It caved in, no big deal" the rabbit man stated, nonchalantly.

"WHAT!?" yelped everyone, concernedly.

"That's a very big deal, that was your house" uttered Tommy.

"Eh, carrots are more important. Besides, I could move in with Phil or Fundy" shrugged Techno.

"Yeah, it's fine mate" said Phil, a nervous smile on his face.

"Wait, no! Why me?" squeaked the fox hybrid.

"You have vegetable farms, carrots are vegetables," replied Techno.

"We have fields of food, my stash is my stash" huffed Fundy, his tail fluffing up.

"If Tommy & Ranboo get to share your shiny stash, I want your food stash" gestured Techno.

"That's not fair, they're helping with my innocence" cried Fundy.

"I'll help if you share your stash," said Techno.

"No, fuck you" whimpered Fundy, crossing his arms.

"No need to fight, you can just stay with me, Techno" interrupted Phil.

"Thanks" answered the rabbit man, leaning his head into the elytrian's shoulder.

"No problem mate" cooed Phil.

"What did you do today anyways, Fundy" questioned Scottt, lifting a brow.

"Re-planting my stash and expanding my den" stated Fundy.

"For me?" gasped Techno.

"NO!!" shouted Fundy, his ears pinned back.

"It's for my wolf buddy, he's a pretty cool guy," he said, a sly smirk on his face.

"You're that lonely, huh?" asked Wilbur, lifting a brow.

"You guys are mean" whined Fundy, his confidence obviously being damaged.

Niki reached from out of her tank to give the fox man headpats to comfort him.

"Anyways, Fragrance Man, how did your hunt for scents go with Charlie?" asked Wilbur.

"We found lots of scents, new glass is in the market, and we found cat dude" explained Schlatt, listing things off.

"Pause, you found a cat dude?" interrupted Tubbo, lifting a confused brow.

"We didn't tell you, there's currently a cat man sitting in my tunnel" expressed Charlie.

"Where did you find him?" questioned Jack.

"He kinda just showed up in the forest and we decided to bring him home" shrugged Schlatt, as he shoved food into his mouth.

"Ya can't leave him down there, you can bring him to the Pube" informed Phil.

"Ay yes, let the big bird man meet this cat man, nothing can go wrong" stated Beau, waving her hand sarcastically.

"It's better than the sewer," said Tubbo, giving her a little bump.

"That's questionable, he might like it" replied the duo haired girl.

"Valued" nodded the bee boy.

"What about you two, what did you guys do after we left the course? '' asked Tubbo, turning to Tommy & Ranboo.

"Nothing much, just went on a hike and shit talked" responded Ranboo, shifting his cape on his shoulders.

"Mans almost drowned and Boo asked me to-" started Tommy, but was stopped by Ranboo stomping his foot

"Ack-, what the fuck" hissed the blonde, but noticed the glare on enderian face before shutting up.

"Anywho, I need to teach my son how to defend herself. Beau, don't you like attack birds that you raised?" stated Tommy, changing the topic.

"I do but they aren't baby chickens, they are baby geese" the duo haired avian explained.

"Dang, but they could be friends though" expressed the blonde avian.

"That would be so cute," cooed Beau.

"Bird playdate soon then" gestured Tommy.

Beau returned with a thumbs up before starting up a new conversation. Everyone started moving on with the conversation but Ranboo nudged Tommy to get his attention.

"You almost slipped up," the ender prince whispered.

"Sorry, I forgot for a moment" murmurs Tommy, nervously rubbing his neck.

"Well don't if we wanna keep up the secret fiance thing up" mumbled Ranboo.

"We should make a plan for when we should tell them" responded the blonde.

"Like when, it shouldn't be soon so we can have enough time to plan" stated the enderian.

Tommy thought for a moment, looking down at Hetta in his arms.

"How about in the spring, winter should be long enough for us to plan without suspicion since people don't come out in the cold often" suggested the blonde boy.

"Really, the End is cold and ender beings are everywhere" remarked Ranboo, confused.

"Well the cold is different in the overworld and more of a seasonal thing then a constant thing" explained Tommy.

"You'll see when winter is at its peak here" waved Tommy, before sitting up to finish his plate.

Ranboo nodded before doing the same. After a few more minutes passed by before chatter died down, plates were placed in the sink, and everyone started to head to their respective homes. The only ones left at the Pube were Jack, Niki, Phil, & Techno. Besides that, everyone scattered to their houses in the dark as the sun was almost out of the sky and the moon was slowly rising.  

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

114K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
585K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
432K 17.6K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
244K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...