Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Ha...

By RuVineet

#42 ~~ #daughterslove hotlist. #22 ~~ #spouse hotlist. A Collection of One Shot stories based on the show *... More

|Epigraph|
|#1. Jeevika's Anger & Pain|
|#2. Jeevika : Her Pain|
|#3.1 Jeevika Maanvi Trifle: Part 2|
|#4. JeeMan: Blames & Reasons|

|#3. Jeevika-Maanvi Trifle: Part 1|

157 6 101
By RuVineet

/*Continued from the last One shot, when Maanvi and Viren blame Jeevika that she is worrying too much for Maanvi. Maanvi also behaves badly with Jeevika. Jeevika asks Maanvi to return to Rishikesh. Will the sisters reunite?*/

Jeevika asks Maanvi to go back to Rishikesh. For the latter had said words which hurt her. Which sister would like to see the other one in pain? Same story is with Jeevika. She moves to her room and closes the door with a bang. She sits on the bed, breaking into tears.

She hadn’t imagined that her care would hurt her sister. She didn’t think that Maanvi will blame her for caring too much and even Viren will not understand her feelings.

Jeevika has never backed off her duties as Viren’s wife and  as the daughter-in-law of the Vadhera house. She abides by the words that her mother-in-law and Viren’s badi maa says. She keeps things ready before Viren or any other family member could ask her. She’s the one who keeps waiting for Viren and he comes home, having dinner with his clients.

Moreover, he doesn’t bother to ask Jeevika if she has her dinner or not. He assumes that she must have taken dinner with Maanvi. Whilst, on the other hand, Jeevika has to sleep hungry, because she wished her husband to understand her needs just as she does for him.

On the other hand, Maanvi has blamed her that she is caring too much. Her scoldings are wrong, her love for Maanvi is wrong. The girl overlooked that Jeevika is trying hard to keep everything balanced. She is not leaving any task undone because of Maanvi and she is also taking utmost care of her sister too.

The two people who are her life have blamed her for the wrongs she never did. She never overlooked Viren and his family and she has never overlooked Maanvi as well. It’s Viren who has changed and doesn’t bother to ask about how Jeevika feels with everything going in their life along with Maanvi’s cancer. He never asks her anything about the same. Or when she tries to share, both Maanvi and Viren tease her for worrying too much, neither of them trying to understand her pain, her fear and her love for the two of them.

Jeevika calms down, though the tears in her eyes are unstoppable. She wipes her tears and stands still in front of the mirror. The accusations coming from her sister and husband have hurt her but she is determined for something.

“Fine! Meri chinta, mera pyar, meri baatein sab galat hain na! Toh aaj se ye kuch dekhne ko nahi milega kisi ko bhi, na Mannu ko aur na hi uske jiju ko! They can handle each other! Agar main galti ke bina bhi galat hoon toh ab galti kar hi deti hun. Rone ka koi fayda nahi hain.” She thinks to herself and cleans her face.

She washes her face, changes into a comfortable churidar suit and then opens the door of the room. She finds Viren at the door who tries to speak something.

“Jeevika, tum….” he says, but she asks him to stay quiet with her hand gesture and leaves the room.

She finds Maanvi and Viraat in the living room but she moves straight into the kitchen. She prepares tea for herself, Vanshika and Swamini as it is already 4 PM and they like to have their evening tea at that time. She also instructs the menu to the cook and offers to help. In no time, she prepares the tea and moves into the living room and serves the tea to Vanshika and Swamini.

“Waise ek baat kehni padegi, Jeevika! Tum chahe kitni bhi busy kyun na ho, tum hamara chai pine ka time kabhi nahi bhulti.” Swamini says.

“Kaise bhul sakti hoon, badi maa? Is samay mujhe bhi aapke aur maa ke sath baithne ka mauka mil jata hain.” Jeevika smiles at the two ladies.

“Ye bhi thik hain, thoda aaram toh ghar ki bahu ko bhi milna chahiye.” Swamini says as she pats her cheek.

Jeevika smiles lightly, she knows that the ladies love her, they take her as a daughter in the family now but it is just momentary. Her real praise would be if Viren praises her for her efforts towards his family and her sister. Her real praise would have been if her own sister had not accused her for the mistake she didn’t commit.

Her only mistake that she cares too much, she loves too much. And because of that, she likes to check herself if everyone is fine and at peace, even when she is in pain. But, she can’t change herself. Everyone might not understand it, but she’ll be fine if Viren and Maanvi are fine, happy and close to her. If anyone of them is down, hurt or angry, her world falls apart.

Meanwhile, Vanshika looks at her face and assumes that she is worried about something.

“Jeevika beta, sab thik hain na? Maanvi thik hain?” Vanshika asks, she knows that Jeevika is worried about her sister.

“Han maa! She is fine. After all uske jiju aur partner hain na uske sath. Wo dono sambhal lenge usey.” Jeevika gives a dry reply.

“Yeh toh hain! Viren bhi toh usey itna pamper karta hain. Lekin tum thik ho na? Mujhe aise kyun lag raha hain ki tum kuch pareshan ho?” Swamini asks.

“Nahi badi maa! I’m fine! Pareshan toh thi main Maanvi ko leke. Lekin ab maine usey keh diya hain ki wo Rishikesh chali jaye. Wahan pe Dr Mannan hain na. Wo hi uska treatment karenge.” Jeevika says ans the two ladies are surprised.

“Par beta! Tumne toh usey isliye roka tha na ki yahan uska ache se ilaaj ho sake.” Vanshika says, concerned about Maanvi.

She respects the love that Jeevika and Maanvi shares and she knows that Jeevika will be more tense if Maanvi returns back to Rishikesh. Jeevika smiles at her mom-in-law.

“Ma, roka toh isliye tha ki main uska thik se dhyan rakhungi. Lekin wo possible nahi ho raha. Fir Rishikesh mein beeji bahut pareshan hain Maanvi ko leke.”  Jeevika says.

“ Lekin beta, yahan ka treatment?” Vanshika asks.

“Chemotherapy hi toh hogi na , maa. Dr Mannan ke under mein hi hoga wo process aur wo toh wahan Rishikesh mein bhi ho sakta hain.” Jeevika says.

"Are you sure?" Swamini asks.

"Yes! Maine apna mann bana liya hai. Viraat ko keh diya hai maine ki wo Maanvi ko kal hi Rishikesh chod aaye." Jeevika says firmly.

Swamini and Vanshika share glances at which Jeevika smiles at them.

"Don't worry, Maa, Badimaa. Sab thik hai. Beeji keh rahi thi toh maine socha wo pareshan ho usse better ye hai ki main Maanvi ko wapas bhej dun." Jeevika says.

“Agar beeji keh rahi thi toh thik hain. Viraat kal hi Maanvi ko chod aayega.” Vanshika agrees.

Afterall, she is a mother and she understands the pain and worry beeji must be going through. Jeevika smiles, though, she is hurt but she is content that others like Viren’s mother doesn’t take her decisions wrong just like her own sister and husband do.

Meanwhile, her phone rings and she excuses herself. It’s beeji and Jeevika attends the call, sounding to be normal. They talk for a good while and Jeevika doesn’t tell her what happened between her and Maanvi. As she disconnects the call, she finds Viren behind her. She walks past her but he hold sher wrist.

“Jeevika! Tum thik nahi kar rahi ho. Kyun aise jaane ko keh rahi ho Maanvi se?” He asks.

“Ab kya galat hain, Virenji? Main khula chod diya na Maanvi ko! Keh diya na usey ki wo Rishikesh laut jaye! Aur kya chahte hain aap mujhse? Aur kya kya chod dun main??” Jeevika says firmly.

“Yahan uska treatment? Dekho wo toh hojane do!” Viren says.

“ Toh wo toh Rishikesh mein bhi ho jayega na, Virenji! Dr Mannan hain wahan! Aur isse ye problem bhi solve ho jayegi ki main bahut zyada chinta krti hoon. Maanvi ko ye lagta hain ki uska khayal rakh ke main aapki family ko takleef de rahi hoon. Aapko lagta hain maine aapki saali ko baandh ke rakha hain. Toh agar wo chali jayegi toh sari problem hi khatm ho jayegi na! Mera kya hain, main mana lungi khud ko! Soch lungi ki meri behen mujhe is layak bhi nahi samajhti ki main uska dard baant sakun! Wo toh waise bhi har baat mujhse chhupana hi chahti hain.” Jeevika says, her eyes turn watery.

She turns to leave but then turns again to him.

“Lekin ek baat zaroor kahungi! Bhagwan na kare ki Viraat ko kuch ho toh tab kya aap shaant reh payenge? Kya apko nahi lagega ki uska dard aapko mil jaye aur Viraat thik ho jaye.  Usko halki si kharoch aati hain toh aapko dard hota hain.

Mera sochiye!! Cancer hain meri mannu ko! Maut uske sar pe khadi hain aur main shant rahun! Kaise expect kar liya aapne aur usne ki main shant rahungi? Arey maa ban ke pala hain usey! Sirf apne vaade ke liye nahi, dil se !!! Maanvi is my first child!! Aur aap dono ko lagta hain ki main bekar ki chinta karti hoon. Faltu ke restrictions lagati hoon! Toh thik hain na! Maanvi is free ….jaaye jahan usey jaana hain! Aur fir rahe hospital mein jahan sirf ek mareez ki tarah usey rakha jayega.” Jeevika almost shouts at Viren while the latter is astonished.

“Mere dard se toh aap dono ko lena dena hain nahi. Infact jab se Maanvi yahan hain tabse aap toh mujhe bhul hi gaye hain! Mujhe is sab mein kaisa lag rahaa hain wo toh aapne ek baar bhi nahi pucha! Usko takleef na ho isliye aaram karne ko kaha tha! Isliye nahi ki wo har baat chhupaye! Main nahi chahti usey koi takleef ho! Main chahti hoon uska treatment ache se ho! Jaanti hoon usko! Chanchal hain, zyada exertion karegi toh takleef uski badhegi! Aur uski takleef se mujhe  aur zyada takleef hoti hain. Lekin wo nahi samjhegi. ” Jeevika says and pauses.

“ Aur usse zyada dukh is baat ka hain ki aap bhi nahi samajh paye. Aadhi baar aap apne clients ke sath dinner karke aate hain, inform nahi karte aur itna courtesy bhi nahi dikhate ki mujhse puch lein ki maine dinner kiya hain ya nahi! Main room mein aati hoon tab tak aap so jaate hain! Toh apne partner ko aap waqt nahi de rahe ya main? Bataiye na! Maanvi ne kitni aasani se kaha ki main aapko waqt nahi deti, kya aapko nahi pata ki main kitni baar aapse baat karna chahti hoon par aapke paas time hi nahi hota hain. Ye bataiye na aap apni saali ko! Na jaane kaunsi galti ki saza de rahe hain aap dono mujhe! Lekin ab toh main thik kar rahi hun! Maanvi ko jaane ke liye keh diya! Ab sab thik ho jayega!” Jeevika says and leaves the place.

Maanvi is literally in tears as she has overheard the conversation between her sister and her husband. She knows that her sister is emotional and loves her dearly. But she never understood the pain that her sister is going through. Even Viren is spellbound. He didn’t know that his wife is hiding so much pain in her heart.

*****
Maanvi is in her room, crying.  Viraat is sitting beside her, but not saying anything.

“Partner! Tum samjhao  na Di ko! Wo meri na sahi tumhari zaroor sun lengi.” Maanvi says amidst tears.

“Wo kyun sunengi, partner! Unhone jo cheez tumse aur bhai se expect ki wo toh aap log de nahi paye. Bina galti ke unko accuse kia! Kyun Maanvi? Kya tumhe nahi pata ki tum bhabhi ke liye kitni important ho? “ Viraat says.

“Tum unka hissa ho, Maanvi. Tumne kaise soch liya ki tumhari takleef unse chhup sakti hain? Ache se jaanti hain wo tumhe! Lekin fir bhi tumne unko hurt kia! I never expected this from you, partner! Tumhe pata hain wo sabse zyada pyar tumse karti hain! Mujhe laga tha unke aane se mujhe unka pyar milega, lekin unke liye tum sabse important ho! Aaj tumne unhe hurt kardiya hain , maanvi! Aur unki takleef bhi nahi samjhi.”  Viraat says.

“ I know! Hamesha meri wajah se hi unhe takleef hoti hain. Pichli baar bhuaji aur dadaji ne kya kuch nahi kaha unse! I am not as good as her! Lekin main unhe takleef pahunchaane ke baare mein soch nahi sakti.” Maanvi cries.

“Lekin tune aisa kiya , Maanvi! Ek baar nahi baar baar. Tujhe laga Di sambhal nahi payegi isliye cancer jaise badi baat tune mujhse chupayi. Aaj jo hua , wo bhi.” Jeevika  says entering the room.

“Kyun Mannu? Aakhir kyun? Aisa kya ho gaya jo tujhe laga ki main tere jiju aur family ko time nahi deti? Tu meri behen hain , teri chinta karna mera haq hain! Tere sath kya ho raha hain wo jaanne ka mujhe haq hain! Tu hi kehti hain na main teri di nahi maa hoon! Toh maa se kaun aisi baatein chupata hain! “ Jeevika says firmly.

“Di…please aisa mat bolo….you know…..” Maanvi says but Jeevika cut her.

“I never knew you, Maanvi! Lekin ab tu free hain. Ab main tujhe nahi rokungi. Tu jaa!” Jeevika says and Maanvi is shocked at her sister’s rudeness.

Jeevika adds something that leaves Maanvi astonished at the moment.

To Be Continued.

What did Jeevika say?

Will the two sisters unite?

Stay tuned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 1.3K 21
"I know you are doing this for him, son. You are sacrificing your love for him." Dad said and I smiled. "Dad. They are happy with each other. I don'...
24.5K 1.3K 27
π˜‰π˜’π˜΄π˜¦π˜₯ 𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘳π˜ͺ𝘒𝘭 𝘡𝘳𝘒𝘀𝘬. 𝘚𝘡𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘡𝘒𝘳𝘡𝘴 𝘒𝘧𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘸𝘰 𝘺𝘦𝘒𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘒𝘱. π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘴𝘡𝘰𝘳𝘺 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘡 𝘒𝘣𝘰𝘢𝘡 𝘈...
351 43 7
#28 ~~ #spouse hotlist. |COMPLETE| A story of Pure Love❣️
1.1M 76.7K 101
This is fanfiction based on SIDNAAZ ...β™‘