๐–๐„๐€๐Š๐๐„๐’๐’ ยน / ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๏ฟฝ...

By i5uckers_00

โ™ซ๏ธŽ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ ๐‘พ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ณ๐‘ซ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘ฏ๐‘ผ๐‘น๐‘ป ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ, ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป ๐‘ช๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘บ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ท ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘น... More

โ„‚๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ
๐”ธ๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฅ๐•š๐•”๐•ค & โ„š๐•ฆ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ค
๐”พ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ก๐•™๐•š๐•”๐•ค
๐”ผ๐•๐•š๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•’ ๐•„๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•™๐•’๐•๐•
๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐šƒ 1
๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„๐•ช๐•“๐•ฃ๐•š๐••
๐™ธ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐šƒ ๐™ผ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด
๐”ป๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•“๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐”น๐•–๐•™๐•’๐•ง๐•š๐• ๐•ฃ
๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„๐•–๐•”๐•œ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
๐•Š๐•ž๐•–๐•๐•๐•ค ๐•ƒ๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•‹๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•Š๐•ก๐•š๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฅ
๐”พ๐•™๐• ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•Ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•๐••
๐•†๐•ฃ๐••๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ช โ„™๐•–๐• ๐•ก๐•๐•–
โ„๐• ๐•ž๐•–โ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
I'm baaaack
๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„•๐•–๐•จ ๐”ป๐•–๐•’๐•
๐•†๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐• ๐•จ๐•Ÿ
๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•‹๐•š๐•–๐•ค ๐•‹๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐”น๐•š๐•Ÿ๐••
๐”น๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•†๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”ป๐•–๐•’๐••
๐”ป๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•–๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ค ๐•ƒ๐•š๐•’๐•š๐•ค๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ค
๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•„๐•ช โ„‚๐•™๐•š๐•๐••๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•€๐•ž๐•ก๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ
๐•ƒ๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ "๐Œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ?"
๐”พ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ก๐•™๐•š๐•”๐•ค ๐•„๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ก

๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•†๐•— ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”ธ๐•—๐•—๐•’๐•š๐•ฃ

797 23 3
By i5uckers_00

♡︎♡︎♡︎

༒︎ S͟a͟l͟v͟a͟t͟o͟r͟e͟ B͟o͟a͟r͟d͟i͟n͟g͟ H͟o͟u͟s͟e͟ ༒︎

"Yesterday, I googled, what chickens look like without feathers, and I am severaly uncomfortable" I told Damon, while I was drinking my morning coffee.

"Why did you googled it then?" He asked me, while he's fixing himself a drink in the living room.

"I don't know, maybe cause I couldn't sleep last night"

"Couldn't sleep without your sister huh?" He asked me with a smirk, knowing my answer, before his phone rings.

"You're interrupting my drink." He said to however called him. "Katherine. Where are you?"

As soon as I heard her name, I snatched the phone from his hands.

"Katherine?" I said

"Ooh, little Eliana" She said, could tell that she's smiling "no time no see"

"I'm the one who have to say that" As soon as I finished my sentence, Damon took his phone again.

"Where are you Katherine?" He asked her again.

"Lurking outside your window, pining away."

"What do you want?"

"I'm homesick." She answered him, before asking "What have I missed?"

"Well, Stefan's still Klaus' little prisoner and Elena still thinks she can save him and no one's thought about you since you left."

"And what about you? I'm sure now that you've given up on your brother, you're plotting some sort of way of moving in on his girlfriend."

"I didn't give up on him. I just don't know where he is." Damon told her. "But you do. Are you trailing them?"

"A hybrid who wants me dead and his sidekick who's off the rails? I couldn't be further away."

"Which means you know exactly where they are." He told her, before I snitches his phone again.

"Katy where are they?" I asked her.

"Well, since your the one who asked, all I know is that Klaus pitched a fit once his hybrids didn't work. Now he's looking for some answers."

Damon took his phone again from me : "How do you know that?"

"Spend 500 years running, and there will be a few people along the way that are looking out for you."

"Is that what you're doing? Looking out for my brother?" He asked her.

"Maybe, maybe not. I'm conflicted."

"Where are they?" Damon asked her again.

♡︎♡︎♡︎
༒︎ D͟a͟m͟o͟n͟'s͟ C͟a͟r͟ ༒︎

"I sure hope we find him, 'cause it would suck if the last memento of Stefan was that crappy old necklace." Damon told Elena, while he's driving on a highway to Chicago, with Elena in the passenger seat, and with me in the back.

"It's an antique, Damon. Like you." Elena told him, as I let out a laugh.

"Good one Lena I liked it" I told her as we high fived.

"Read this. Paints a pretty little picture of Stefan's first experience in Chicago." Damon said, as he took an old diary from beside me.

"It's Stefan's diary. I'm not going to invade his private thoughts." Elena told him.

"You need to be prepared for what you're about to see."

"I've seen Stefan in his darkest periods. I can handle it." Elena told him.

"Mm, I don't think so Elena" I told her "You didn't see rippah Stefan"

"And the point goes to Eliana" He said, with a cheerful voice, before he starts reading, changing his voice "one. March 12, 1922. 'I've blacked out days. I wake up in strangers' blood. In places I don't recognize. With women I don't remember.' He looks at Elena.

"Ahh! I'm shocked! Stefan's not a virgin?" He told her, as I let out a laugh, before she takes the diary from his hands.

"Eyes on the road, grandma." Elena told him.

"Fine. Back to my game. You two tell me if you see a Florida plate." Damon told us.

"Don't count on me, I'm going to sleep" I told him, getting comfortable in the back.

"Of course, you're sleeping, tell me something new"

♡︎♡︎♡︎
༒︎ A͟p͟a͟r͟t͟m͟e͟n͟t͟ I͟n͟ C͟h͟i͟c͟a͟g͟o͟ ༒︎

"Stefano could live anywhere in Chicago and he chose this shit?" I asked, as me, Elena and Damon are walking along the hall in an apartment building.

"I was wondering the same" Elena said.

"There used to be an all-girls high school around the corner, but it shut down for attendance issues. Weird." Damon told us.

"If you're trying to scare me into giving up and going back, it's not going to work." Elena told him, before Damon puts his index finger to his lips in a motion to keep quiet.

"Shh." He said breaking the lock and opens the door. "Here we are. Stefan's second personality home."

"He obviously hasn't been here." Elena said as we entered the apartment.

"Obviously" I said, while looking around.

"Tour is not over yet." Damon told us, before he goes toward a wall shelf panel next to the refrigerator, puts his hand to the edge of the panel and pulls. The panel swivels open to reveal a dark back room. Damon motions to it, walks inside, and pulls a light cord. The light reveals there's a lot of alcohol on shelves against the back wall.

"Stefan and his alcoholic issues" I sarcastically said.

"What a monster" Elena said with the same tone as me.

"Look harder." Damon told us, as we get closer and see a list of names, starting with Giuseppe Salvatore, John Beach, Randy Smith, Danah Leach, Terrilyn Henson, Catherine Marid, Matthew Wagner, Michael Reddinton, Christian David, Dianne Wagner, Ashley Holliday.

"It's a list of names." Elena told us.

"Duh" I said

"These are all of his victims?" Elena asked.

"Still handling it?" Damon asked her.

"What were you doing in the 1920s? Paving the way for women's liberation?" Elena asked Damon, as I laugh.

Damon rolled his eyes at me, before talking : "I was around. Chicago's a big city. Stefan was a cocky ripper douche. But I could avoid him and still indulge in a few Daisy Buchanans of my own."

"Don't look so disgusted, Elena, that's not all, you haven't met the rippah Stefan yet" I told her with a smirk, before we noticed Damon going somewhere.

"Where are you going?" Elena asked him.

"His old stomping ground."

"I'm coming with you." Elena said.

"No. You stay here with Eliana and whip up an actual plan. I'll come back when I find him." Damon told us.

"No, I'm not leaving you go alone, I don't trust you with yourself" I told him "I'm coming, and I'm not taking no as an answer"

"Eliana is right, you alone is a nightmare" Elena told him, agreeing with me.

"Ugh, fine" Damon rolled his eyes at me.

"You'll be okey alone?" I asked her.

"Don't worry about me El" She smiled at me, as I left with Damon.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

༒︎ G͟l͟o͟r͟i͟a͟'s͟ B͟a͟r͟ ༒︎

"Well this is not how I imagined my first time visiting Chicago, and especially a bar" I said, as I entered the bar with Damon.

"You can drink?" He asked me confused.

"I'm 18 so yeah, I guess" I told him, with a duh tone, before we heard a woman's voice.

"Well, look what the wind blew in. Last I heard, you hated this place." The woman told Damon before noticing me "And who's this hot girl with you?"

"I'm Eliana Marshall" I smiled at her "So I guess you're Gloria?"

"The one and only" She said with a smile, or more likely a smirk.

"Gloria. Damn! If I knew you were going to age like this, I would have stuck around." Damon smirked at her.

"I always did like you better. But I see your brother is still running in the wrong crowd." Gloria told him, as me and Damon shared a look.

"You've seen him?" I asked her.

"With Klaus. Bad combo."

"You know where they went?" Damon asked her.

"They'll be back here later tonight. They're out running a little errand for me." She told us.

"Gloria..." Damon started, as she pushes a glass of alcohol towards us across the counter, as he touches her hand. "Don't be a tease. What kind of errand?"

"I don't think so. You may be cute, but you're still a vampire." She said, removing her hand.

"But I'm not" I told her, as Damon sent me a proud dad look.

♡︎♡︎♡︎
༒︎ S͟t͟e͟f͟a͟n͟'s͟ O͟l͟d͟ A͟p͟a͟r͟t͟m͟e͟n͟t͟ ༒︎

"Finally! I called you two an hour ago!" Elena told us, while she's walking towards us, with a vervain d'art in her hands.

"Make yourself presentable. I know where Stefan's going to be tonight." Damon told her, before tossing her a bag, while sitting down

"I told you that I was practically discovered by Klaus and you're worried about what I'm wearing?" She asked him.

"I had an hour to realize what a bad idea it was to leave you here alone, without Eliana, process it, and move on." Damon told her.

"Are you okay, Elena? It was a bad idea leaving you here alone, I should stayed" I said to her.

"Don't worry about me El, I'm fine, don't blame yourself" She said with a smile.

"Okay, good. You two get dressed. You're all road-trippy and gross." Damon told us.

"Look who's talking" I told him with a sarcastic tone, before he sticks his tongue out at me.

"So you know where he's going to be?" Elena asked us.

"Yes, with the hybrid, aka Klaus." I informed her.

"So, me and Eliana will distract Klaus and you deal with Stefan." Damon told her.

"Okay. Thank you." Elena said.

"But you're going to have about five minutes tops before that hybrid freak rips our heart out." Damon told her, as I agreeded with him "So please, tell me you can do this."

"I can do this."

"Then let's go super squad" I said with a cheerful voice, while jumping, as Elena and Damon are laughing.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

༒︎ G͟l͟o͟r͟i͟a͟'d͟ B͟a͟r͟ ༒︎

As me and Damon arrived at the bar again, we saw Stefan turning his head towards us, before that Damon motions to come over to us, as I waved at him.

Damon and me had just walked outside, suddenly Stefan flies at Damon at super speed and pushes him against a car, while he's holding by the collar.

"What is wrong with you?!" Stefan shouted at him.

"What is wrong with you? You kill Andie one day, you save my life the next. What are you good, bad? Pick one!" Damon shouted at him as well.

"Okay boys, let's not get all violence, please" I finally interrupted them "Stefan you don't wanna hurt your brother, so let him go, before I make you"

"Eliana you should go, now, you and Damon"

"Not without you, Stefano" I told him with a sad voice "Just come back with us."

For a second I could see the sympathetic look on Stefan's face, but he quickly brush it off : "Klaus almost saw Elena today. You have to get her out of Chicago."

"She's not going anywhere until she's got you checked into vampire rehab and on the mend. Trust me. I've tried." Damon told him.

"She is the key to everything. Klaus can't know that she's alive."

"What are you talking about?" Damon asked him.

"Uuh did I miss a chapter?" I asked, confused.

"She was supposed to die in the sacrifice and she didn't. Now Klaus can't create any new hybrids. His witch is seconds away from figuring that out. Tell Elena to go home and forget about me." Stefan informed us.

"What about you tell her yourself." I told him, while looking at my left, before that Stefan looks and sees Elena standing in the parking lot.

"I think we should go now Damon" I said, taking Damon's hand "I'm actually excited to finally meet the famous hybrid"

"No your not" Damon told me "You shouldn't be excited, and please don't fall for him"

"What the fuck, who said I'm going to fall for the bad guy?"

"I'm just saying" He smirked at me.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"I see they've opened the doors to the riff-raff now." Klaus said, as me and Damon walked towards him, before he noticed me "You got yourself a girlfriend I see"

"Ew, don't say that, you maniac" I told him, disgusted of the idea of me and Damon.

"Oh, honey, I've been called worse." Damon told him with a smirk.

"Did you just called me a maniac? I'm hurt" He said, faking getting hurt, before turning to Damon "You don't give up, do you?"

"Give me my brother back...You'll never have to see me again."

"Well, I am torn. You see, I promised Stefan I wouldn't let you die, but how many freebies did I really sign up for? And clearly you want to die, otherwise you wouldn't be here, so..." Klaus told him.

"What can I say? I'm a thrill-seeker." Damon said, before that Klaus extends his hand and grabs his throat.

"Don't fucking touch him, or I..." Before I could finish my sentence he cut me off.

"You stay away from this, love, I don't wanna hurt you"

"Ew, don't fucking call me love" I said with a disgusted face "𝑃𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑠" As soon as I casted, Klaus was now on his knees in pain "You don't wanna miss with me you Hybrid freak"

"I see that you're a witch" He starts laughing like a maniac "I'm impressed" He speed up to me taking me by the throat, before looking at Damon "If I snap her neck, would she die?"

"Leave her alone Klaus this is between you and me" Damon told him, scared of Klaus killing me.

"Well, if I let her go, I'm sure she's going to try to help the poor you"

"She won't" Damon told him, before looking at me "You will no get involved in this Eliana, end of discussion"

Klaus let go of my throat, but still pulling me close to him "how about you be a good girl and you sit down, like I said I don't wanna hurt you"

"Screw you, you Hybrid Freak" I told him with a weak voice.

"Eliana, please" Damon said while sending me a pleading look.

"Fine" I said, before sitting on a chair.

"Now where were we?" Klaus said with a smirk on his face.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Klaus lifts Damon off the floor by the throat with one arm. "Oh, dear, what was that? I'm boozey, so you'll forgive me if I miss your heart the first few tries." He stabs Damon in the stomach with a toothpick as he grunts in pain, while I'm drinking.

"Ohh! No, that's not it. Hmm." Klaus stabs him again, and Damon grunts in pain. "Ohh. Almost." He angles the toothpick upwards towards his heart.

"Just stop Klaus" I yelled "that's fucking enough"

"Ooh love, the fun just begin" He said, turning to me with a smirk.

"You want a partner in crime? Forget Stefan. I'm so much more fun." Damon told him, before that Klaus throws him backwards, as Damon crashes on top of a table, breaking it, and lands on the ground on his back. Klaus walks over, rips a part of the chair off as a makeshift stake, and crouches over Damon.

"You won't be any fun after you're dead." Klaus told him, before he holds him with one hand down and with the other he raises the stake. Just at that moment Gloria sets the stake alight with her powers. Klaus throws it away with a grunt. "Really?"

"Thank God" I said, with a sight of relief.

"Not in my bar. You take it outside." Gloria told them, while Damon tries to sit up but Klaus pushes him back down and looks at him.

"You don't have to negotiate your brother's freedom. When I'm done with him, he won't want to go back." Klaus said, taking his hand off Damon, before looking at me "It was nice meeting you little witch, I really do wish that we didn't meet under this circumstances, I'm sure that you and me will get along just fine"

"Go to hell, you Hybrid freak" I harshly told him, while helping Damon.

"Oh honey, where do you think I came from" He said with his stupid smirk.

"I really hope that we meet again so I can fucking kill the shit out of you" I sent him a fake smile, before getting out of the bar.

♡︎♡︎♡︎
༒︎ D͟a͟m͟o͟n͟'s͟ C͟a͟r͟ ༒︎

"You okay?" Damon asked Elena, as we entered the car.

"Just drive." She told him, as I sent her a sad smile, while patting her shoulder.

"I just want this day to be over" I said while laying in the back seat.

"Me too" Elena said, with a sad voice.

♡︎♡︎♡︎
༒︎ S͟a͟l͟v͟a͟t͟o͟r͟e͟ B͟o͟a͟r͟d͟i͟n͟g͟ H͟o͟u͟s͟e͟ ༒︎

After hours of trying to fall asleep, I failed like always, so I decided to bother the vampire.

I knocked on Damon's bedroom door, that he quickly opened.

"Let me guess you couldn't sleep, again" He said, with his smirk.

"Yeah, now move from my way, I'm sleeping with you" I told him, while pushing him, and getting in his bed. "You have a really comfy bed, I forget that"

"I have really comfy arms if you want to try" He said with his smirk, while laying beside me, as I punched him in the arm.

"Shut up" I told, while laughing.

"Ouch, that really hurts" He said, while rubbing his arm "Thanks for always helping me, and sticking up for me"

"If I don't help you, who would?" I told him with a smile "You're my brother, Damon, I will always help you, no matter what. Plus I'm your only Best friend"

"Yeah, yeah, thanks for reminding me that you're the only Best friend that I have, an annoying one"

"Your welcome, dork" I said, with a sarcastic tone.

"Good night, little Eliana"

"Good night vampire" I told him, before closing my eyes.

...

♡︎ 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ♡︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 1.2K 48
โ แต‡แต‰ แถœแตƒสณแต‰แถ แต˜หก โป แต—สฐแต‰ แตˆแต‰แต›โฑหก สฐแตƒหข แตƒ แต–สณแต‰แต—แต—สธ แถ แตƒแถœแต‰ โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” MAEVE MIKAELSON has been given many different names and personas over the centuries but no...
41.1K 1.4K 10
"๐‘พ๐’†๐’๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐’•๐’ ๐‘ด๐’š๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’„ ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’”, ๐‘ด๐’“๐’” ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’๐’—๐’‚๐’•๐’๐’“๐’†." ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜—๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ...
58.9K 1.6K 43
Zoey Richardson A treasured social elite or a criminal Cleopatra? A cunning young woman or simply a lucky naive girl? Widower or murderess? Traito...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...