His beginning

By RBGDT2021

This is the first book of my series of the dimension Traveling robot More

18c
The plan
The watch
Revenge
Plan X
the dead return
Awakening
Hero dimension
Anger
New members
Boss is back
The portal
Them
Blaze and kid
Powers
The return
The God
Win or lose
New recruit!
Troubles
Mission 10809
Time goes by
Lost
Space
Reunited
TIME-GOD
The truth of coheed
Light is a blade
Kid visits home for a day
Reunited Pirate
face the truth
Get Around
second chance
Just a man
Bounty?
Gone
Eventually
L.G.

The void

27 0 0
By RBGDT2021

𝑆𝐿𝐼𝑇 the sound of a neon bullet going through a persons chest "ADAM NOO!" L.G. yelled as blood fell down from adams chest, Adam grabbed the watch and pressed create hoping that the created dimension will keep L.G. Safe,he falls into the portal leading him into the dimension that was just blank with a man all purple with a leather jacket and navy pants. The man looks over looking at L.G. "huh that's cool theres another person here! But someone different and not the time god?" the man said in confusion. L.G. Hides his left hand away from the strange man "oh I'm sorry little dude I didnt introduced myself! I'm mr.purple it's nice to meet you." mr purple said hold his hand out towards L.G. "Uh hi I'm L.G. It was nice to meet you but I have to go—" L.G. said shaking mr.purple's hand, he looked back and saw that the portal was gone {AHH NOO MY ONLY EXIT} L.G. Yelled in his mind, he messed with the watch trying to go help Adam but nothing happened "COME ON COME ON OPEN YOU STUPID PORTAL!!" L.G. yelled in rage. Oil filled up his eyes collapsing on the floor, he was only 14 years old and his only friend died because of him all because of a stupid plan. Purple walked to him crouching down put his hand on his shoulder "hey it's just a portal." He said calmly, "I'm not mad about the portal I need to help my friend.." LG said to mr.purple with his voice breaking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

958 22 17
An II fic that is like the other Testtube evil scientist AU ^o^ (This is my first book so yeha TnT)
877 111 38
A new inkling girl arrives in Inkopolis, she will experience a lot of adventures... NOTE: This is my first book and even a bit cringey however I'm no...
2.6K 21 22
hello there, this is my first ever Splatoon book for this app and I hope you guys love it. Remember I don't own Splatoon, it is owned by Nintend0 Ag...
1K 236 64
An Echotale One shot a love story and action/adventure first person POV (alternating) its my first time writing one of these so..... enjoy Please d...