Taming the Psycho/Sociopath F...

By raven121_u

==== I DON'T OWN THE TRANSFORMERS MOVIES OR THE CHARACTERS, I OWN MYSELF. If you enjoy the story, please... More

↱↹Prologue↹↰
™» Intro «™
Part 1: Alleyways & meeting the Witwicky's.
Part 2: The classroom scene is LOL!
Part 3: Buy the "Bumblebee"!🐝
Part 4: Lake parties & embarrassing songs.
Part 5: Having a private conversation with the Bee🐝
Part 6: Car stolen, car stolen once more & transforms!
Part 7: The Autobots have arrived on Earth, I repeat!
A/N: SUNSTREAKER IN BAYVERSE?!?
A/N: What's going to change in the story?
Part 8: Search party of the AllSpark.
Part 9: Camping outside for the night.
ANIME CONCERT PANAMA!
Part 10 (Original): Breakfast & Arcades!
Will SUNSTREAKER be IN THE NEW TRANSFORMERS SHOW?
Part 10: To save them or Not save them.
Part 11: Mission City/Battle City.
❇*%Epilogue%*❇
™» Intro 2 (Before the second movie)«™
Part 0 #1: Summer Vacation.
Part 0 #2: Campfires with a little music.
Part 0 #3: Date, a Dance Battle & what else?
Part 0 #4: Sunsets & ?????
Part 1: Mission: Permission Mearing
Part 2: Being threatened isn't an option
Part 3: A 'normal' conversation with a psychopath.
Part 4: Brothers reunited.
Part 5: Karaoke night for drunken secrets
Part 6: The overcomplicated wolf who slaughtered humans
Part 7: What do you mean you don't have one?
Part 8: Amelia's first mission on the field
Part 9: Seriously why?
Preview..Swore the truth but nothing but the truth
A/N: A break from writing until January.
Part 10: Swore the truth but nothing but the truth
Part 11: Karma comes when it wants to
Part 12: Dancing with the stars💫
Part 13: Bad habits
Part 14: Bad boy end up at a party
Part 15: The Autobot Mark discussion with Optimus Prime?
Part 16-0: Scolded by the CMO
18.K reads!!!

Part 1 (2): Saving a Golden Mech & songs of choice.

244 6 10
By raven121_u

After driving in a rented Toyota car from Rent a Car shop for nearly 12 hours on the road while listening to all of my favorite songs such as Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Bing Crosby & Linkin Park, Evanesce, Skillet, Rascall Flats, Trace Adkins, and more, etc. When I made it to my location where I needed to be, I parked and decided to open my Wattpad fanfic story from Anonymous. I scrolled down to the part I needed to know how to get in, and as it read, 

" 'The location inside the abandoned factory that used to manufacture oil plants, Y/N manages to sneak into the factory without being detected by the guards outside every corner by going inside the ventilation system before sliding down in fright-' Okay, Amelia, now it's my version of it. Hope it works." Once I went inside the ventilation system, instead of fearing for my life, I silently had fun and fell on a couple of white coats before getting out and managing my way inside the place undercover. 

Immediately, I also planned what to do after I got Sunstreaker...

I will ask permission for Optimus to have the front liner be my guardian secretly, without doing anything to him, by TAMING Sunstreaker's dominance until he calms down. Which I know will take a while for it to work. Suddenly, I was called by one of the laboratory people to join the experiments, and I obeyed only to find myself in a line that led to a room filled with wires, chains, and blue stains all over the place, and what I saw was terrifying. 

A faded-yellow colored cybertronian which happens to be coming from a mech, by the looks of the gender, of course, was chained up and tortured as curling screams and roars came from the bot as his optics pleaded for no more and over and over until I immediately had enough, I ran to the machine that has been torturing him for more than just one day, people and guards try to stop me but I was fast enough to destroy it and th chains all over the room that has been holding him captive.

Tackled by the guards afterward, an alarm ensues as it sets off with sirens, which started ringing louder and louder that I did not cover my ears only to wiggle my way out of the guard's grip and began fighting with them thanks to my training, I was useful and dangerous to them by holding a wrench and a knife with me and sliced their throats out.

The Machination team came in with weapons, and I immediately hide from them as the golden mech turned into his psychopathic rage by blasting everyone with perfect aim, his reflexes were quick and his optics dilate on the chains that he has been held for months on end, "YOU!" "Woah! Woah! Hey, chill. I'm friends with Sideswipe!" 

To tame the psycho/sociopath front liner, you must be straightforward and speak calmly first.

"How do you know my twin brother?" He roared, "I work with him and the Autobots just like you. Please understand that I'm not like the other flesh bags that you call humans!" I calmly scolded him, but he didn't believe me, so I said more: "Optimus Prime doesn't know I came to rescue you; they all believed that you were offline. I came here to reunite you and your brother. I know the way, and you'll need me on this journey." 

Took him hours to finally agree with me and growled: "Fine, where's the exit?" 

"We run out of here before the place explodes." Hoping that he lifted me up, and as expected, he lifted me up around my waist on his servos before destroying the exit doors. As soon as I could even say another word, the abandoned factory exploded, no evidence left behind except for me and the Golden mech: "Hey, you good?" 

"What do you think?" 

"Never mind. C'mon, I gotta get you an ALT-MODE." I told him after being released from his grip and running so he could follow, and the moment he spotted the one he was looking for, he chose as he transformed into his ALT-MODE. It was a cool car! I admit it and immediately my mind hit me, I went to the rented car, took out my duffel bag, rushed to sit on his leather seat, and made sure to tighten the seatbelts on me but not much because he was disgusted by my presence. "What's your designation? My name is Amelia." 

"Sunstreaker."

"Good choice in the Lamborghini Aventador design, Sunstreaker." "Hmph, it matches. Now get in." He spoke harshly, but I was unfazed by it, so I obeyed and got in the car. Before I knew it, Sunstreaker punched the gas and went straight for the speed.

The next day...

"What the frag are you doing?" Sunstreaker asked me weirdly.

"What's it look like? I'm trying not to get your interior dirty." I told him. We argued a lot at this point, but it ended with me going to the gas station to refuel Sunstreaker with a beverage so he wouldn't pass out or die of malnutrition. Once there, I told him I was going to the bathroom to change, took my duffel bag, and when I entered the ladies' room.

I realized there was a shower and immediately showered in cold water, which I was grateful for. I began thinking: 'Should he come into the shower?... No, unless he is in love with me, there is not a chance. But, I can tell that in a few minutes, Sunstreaker is going to be impatient and walk straight in here and tell 'hurry the f*ck up' which that it's funny, however, I'm definitely going to regret saying that.' Once I was done, I dried myself by wearing a matching pair of black underwear and bra before wearing this:

I came out and was welcomed by the door punching me in the face, making me fall to the tile floor and look up to see Sunstreaker standing taller while my ass was on the floor inspecting his entire holoform, looking hot. Sunstreaker wore a black leather jacket, as underneath it was a yellow t-shirt that showed almost his 8-pack abs, black jeans, and a pair of sneakers.

I swear he looks fragging hot than I can easily drool right now. (A/N: Btw, imagine him wearing a yellow t-shirt. Thank you! AND DAMN, HE IS HOT!!)

"It looks stupid on you, fleshy." 

Those were the first words Sunstreaker had said. As he ripped the plastic bag on my shoes and threw it into the garbage, I was unaware that he didn't like it. "Hey!" 

"Shut up, and get in!" Stunned to say anything, I got up, and we both got onto the road once more before I stayed quiet on the road with nothing to say in order not to get hurt or get punched in the face like in the fanfics. 

Now, Step two: Stay silent and make a conversation by responding calmly and gently as possible. 

I decided to take out my phone, look through the gallery in video mode, and search for a specific song I screen-recorded. After scrolling down, I finally found two songs that could match the situation I was in and first played: [Psychopath song by Charlotte]  "Hey, Sunstreaker, before you tell me to shut up again, just want to know if I can play something with my phone, there's a song that is actually can be your taste." 

"...." 

"I'll take that as a yes." I gently replied before pressing play as it begins to play.

After the song finished, I decided to see if Sunstreaker liked it; as it turns out, he did enjoy it, and I wonder what other songs a psychopath loves the most. That is when I remembered one specific song that researchers in my dimension have connected songs with, and I began scrolling down more until I found [Lose Yourself by Eminem] and pressed play on it as the beat turned into one of my favorites:

The beat and rapper singing the song was actually beginning to elope me into the world of Sunstreaker, where no one can ever escape the submission, but whenever he tries to put me into his pedes, I'll always find myself fighting back and returning to the living; No matter what, he will never make me 'kiss-ass' his ego with pleasure or punishment for I, can do what I can and what I want. While my plan of taming him seems to be working, it just takes some steps bit by bit until he relaxes.

The song finished and Sunstreaker began complimenting my taste in music as an oddity and intriguing, I was about to thank him but, he then started to push up an argument to which I decided to give him what he wants but with a twist of my own satisfaction. 

"Y'know, I can say many words that can tick you off right now," I calmly declared with confidence that Susntreaker began to slap me, making my glasses fall out of my face, earning him a firm glare before he growled lowly under his breath by gripping the steering wheel without facing me that you can always notice his knuckles turning white by the minute: 

"Shut up! I'm the dominant here." 

"Yeah, I'm the beta, so you can shut your tailpipe tight. I can be dominant & submissive when and where I want to, so don't even think of slapping me." Again, I got slapped, only this time harder, I felt something fall from the corner of my lips blood. 

Fascinated by getting bled in the lip, I smirked evilly before I licked it off with my tongue and picked up my glasses from under his seat, which was his servos are placed in ALT-MODE and Sunstreaker looking stunned at my action. 

Step three, do the unexpected.

His backstruts shivered when I talked back, yet he hid it with his emotionless icy blue eyes turned red, facing the road without even taking a single glance at me, but continued to twitch his lips into a firm line, with anger and hatred towards me: "Shut it, fleshy. All you had to do is help me find my twin & that's it." 

Ignoring his words, I roll my eyes with no care, and arms crossed, my chest lifted in victory, glasses kept in my backpack, vision blurry yet, I'm nearsighted that I can already tell he didn't want someone like me to be this tough and challenging but like I said again, whenever I don't give him the satisfaction of any submission, Sunstreaker would see it already mad and pissed at the calm state I was in but, I sighed: 

"Understood...yet I can describe your personality which is that you are egotistical, ruthless, making you "think" that you are the most important front liner in the battle, pretentious, pompous, prideful, proud, self-conceited, self-important to the team." I calmly continue: "Oh, let's not forget that now of your socio/psychopathic tendencies, your personality makes you uncontrollable, yet you only love the thrill of the hunt of killing people or, in this case, cybertronians AND let's mention humans. 

"Yes, they hurt you, but that doesn't mean everyone's bad. But I witnessed over there that I accept it only if those humans try to hurt you. Since you have an insatiable desire to demonstrate your own self-importance, everyone will believe you're more attractive, intelligent, and rational than anyone else. I respect you if they give you the attention you desire, but that is when they think you deserve it—not the other way around." 

"...." 

"You see? Now, I rest my case." I ended my words by looking outside the window and enjoying the trees passing by; as for Sunstreaker, let's say his face was in a pissed-off mode while he gripped his steering wheel in pure anger; you can tell by his knuckles turning white; and the way his perfect clenched jaw. "You. Know. Nothing." 

Those were his last words before he started cursing words in cybertronian, which I smirked and translated, " 'Curse this little glitch. She won't be useful once I meet with my twin brother. I'll kill her once this is over.' Really, Sunny? I forgot to mention that I know how to translate cybertronians, so I already know what you're saying." I ticked him off, and he got annoyed by me.

Step four is to make him learn his place without force. 

"Call me Sunny again, and I will crush you." It was my turn to speak cybertronian, "-As IF it will happen and you can't do it without my guidance on looking your twinspark Sideswipe now, can ya?-" Surprised, he hides it once more before he replies: "-Frag you-."

From those last words, Sunstreaker & I pretended that he wasn't there, and it was like that for the entire ride.

--------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 48 8
Two friends. 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕. 𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔. ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴇɴᴛ. 𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨. 🅞︎🅝︎🅔︎ 🅐︎🅟︎🅟︎. T͜͡h͜͡i͜͡s͜͡ i͜͡s͜͡ t͜͡h͜͡e͜͡ s͜͡t͡...
9.4K 755 41
One year passed after Sunstreaker got executed for his crimes. Skylar never got over the death of the psychopath she started to care about. Her happi...
72.2K 2.3K 43
Nichole James has been medically discharged from the Marine Corps. She was in a ambush overseas. She is a heartless, ruthless killer. She is a soulle...
87.2K 1.7K 49
I DO NOT OWN TRANSFORMERS OR THE CHARACTERS! I ONLY OWN MY OWN CHARACTERS!! -WARNING- a lot of swearing and mature scenes! Description- Hi, my name...