π’π„π‘π„ππƒπˆππˆπ“π˜

By WICKSWHORE

"𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'π—Œ 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 π—π—Žπ—‡π—‡π–Ύπ—…, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 π—’π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹π—Œ." She was e... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20

19

18.7K 819 679
By WICKSWHORE

excuse mistakes!
enjoy🤍.

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐉𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰
𝚂𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙳𝙰𝚈, 𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟹𝟶, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

AMANI SAT AT HER DESK in her at home office, sipping from her tea mug as she continued to send some important emails out.

She had let the hospital know that she needed be working from home for a couple months. They were fine with that since she'd been working for them for about five years now.

Kentrell was still asleep upstairs in her bedroom, but she had figured that he would be hungry soon, so she was about to fix breakfast.

Her phone rang out, Amani sitting the mug down as she rolled her chair over to her phone that was on the charger.

"Amani Sinclair? How can I help you?"

"Hi, Miss Amani. This is Judge Mathis. I just wanted to go over a few things before the case in a few weeks. It says on file that if the defendant does get house arrest he'll be staying with you. Why is that?"

Amani heard a creek which caused her to glance up to see Kentrell walking into her office, his hearing aid in as he made his way over to her couch.

"Umm, sorry about that. Yes, he will be staying with me. He got a few intensive injuries and I'm his care giver."

Kentrell glared at her, "You ma guh."

She ignored him, standing up and making her way back to the door. She closed it before picking up the mug and taking another sip.

"I see. Also, it appears that you and the defendant are in some type of relationship. Is that correct?"

Amani nodded, "Yes, he's my boyfriend."

Hearing those words, Kentrell smiled softly, nodding his head. He didn't even know who she was talking about it, but he knew they were talking about him.

"Alright. I think that's all covered. Thank you so much. I'll see in September!"

"And same to you too."

Amani hung up the phone before she made her way over to the couch in front of him.

He stared at her softly, biting his lip. He found Amani to be so beautiful sometimes, it almost hit him randomly.

Today she looked like an older porn star or something. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail, she had glasses on her face and they were a bright red color.

Her edges were wispy and her face was clear from anything but lipgloss. Her eyes were a brown color that Kentrell loved, mostly because it matched with her hazelnut skin.

She was wearing a lingerie set, a black bra that barely held her large breasts. It had a garter belt that connected her laced panties to the stockings, and her toes were out and painted white.

a/n: a reference.

"how you feeling bug?" She smiled, taking another sip of her tea as she stared at her younger boyfriend.

"I'm ight?" Kentrell responded in a question, "Ion know forreal. I feel ight when I'm witchu doe."

Amani smiled at that and stood up, making her way back over to her desk.

"How was speech class?" Kentrell heard, but he was barely paying attention to her.

He was staring at her ass in the lingerie, tilting his head as she stood at her calendar with her back facing him.

He palmed his erection, humming softly.

"Bug, hand me my phone. I'm tryna write down your appointments and stuff."

Kentrell did as asked, adjusting his erection before grabbing her phone, smiling at the picture of them on her lock screen.

"Hm, mami," He gave it to her, Amani kissing his cheek.

He stood behind her as she began to write the dates on her calendar.

"You have physical therapy next weekend," She wrote it down, "And then you have a studio session—"

"Ion wanna go," He mumbled.

Amani turned to him, a frown on her face.

"Why not, bug? You love the studio."

Kentrell felt like making music was going to be much different now. He wasn't even in the mood to make any right now.

"Amani, Ion want to. Cancel it, please."

She sighed before writing down a reminder that she needed to cancel his session.

"You mad at me?" He whispered softly, hands coming out to play with the lace on her stockings.

"No, bug," Amani wrote down another event, "I just want you to feel normal, that's all."

He hummed in response, grabbing her panties and moving them to the side so he could see.

She ignored him, knowing that he was just being a curious boy.

"You is so pretty, mommy," Kentrell whined, rubbing down her slit before he rubbed on her second hole, "We gon have pretty babies."

Amani laughed softly, "I'm sure we are, tink. You not hungry?"

"I am."

"Okay, come on," Amani began to put down her phone and pen on the calendar when Kentrell shook his head.

"No, no food. This," He pat her vagina, "I wanna eat this."

Amani blushed, laughing softly. "You wanna eat my pussy?"

"Mhm," Kentrell whined, his bottom lip sucked into his mouth.

She grabbed his hand and led him over to the couch. "Lay down, bug."

He did as asked, laying on his back and staring up at her.

She stood in front of him, Kentrell reaching out and grabbing the front of her panties.

He moaned to himself softly as he moved them to the side to reveal what he had seen on camera. The folds were plump and smooth, brown in color and an even skin tone.

He could tell she was a grown ass woman that really took care of herself.

"Please, mommy," He muttered before looking up at he, rubbing up and down her slit, his finger barely noticeable between the thick folds.

Amani smiled down at him as she grabbed the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down a bit, allowing his swelled dick to flip out.

It stood up straight, pre-cum flowing down the slit and trailing around the large veins.

"Mm," Kentrell moaned at the visual of himself.

Amani moved his hand from her body as she turned around and grabbed her phone.

She then straddled his body, typing on her phone before the flash came on and Kentrell could hear a record button.

"You ready, tink?"

Kentrell nodded, a smile on his face as he was aroused at the face she would be recording him.

Pushing her panties to the side, she hovered over his mouth, Kentrell staring up at her with anticipation, his light hazel eyes filled with want.

He turned up his hearing aid to the maximum level, wanting to hear every little sound she would make out.

She spread her lips, holding the camera and recoding as a bit of her juice fell onto Kentrell's chin.

He licked it up before smiling into the camera.

"Mami, come on," Kentrell pleaded, holding both her ass cheeks as he moved her and placed her onto his mouth.

He instantly moaned, sucking on her clitoris as he gripped her ass cheeks in his hands. She tasted sweet with a tangy little after taste.

Amani moaned softly, throwing her head back as she kept the camera steady on him.

It continued to record as he sucked and kissed on her middle, his other hand coming up her back to undo her bra, letting it fall.

"Ouuu fuck, baby!" Amani jerked her hips, Kentrell liking the motion as he felt his head being pushed deeper into the couch.

He wanted her to move again.

"Fuck, you look so pretty down there for me," Amani whined, rolling her hips onto his tongue.

Kentrell moaned loudly into her, opening his eyes at her stared at her breasts from above.

His right hand trailed to his dick and he wrapped his hand around it, beating his length as he moaned into her, aroused at her fresh taste.

"Aw yes, yes, yes," She whined loudly with each thrust, throwing her head back as she moved her hips.

"You love mami's pussy, huh?" She raised her hips away from him, recording his wet face as he stared into the camera.

She then turned the camera over her shoulder, showing them that Kentrell was still jerking himself off.

"You so bad," She laughed.

Kentrell bucked into his hand as he threw his head back, "Mami, please. Come sit, please."

Amani leaned backwards, placing the camera back onto the couch and zooming in so it would show a view of everything.

She then leaned down and entered a sloppy kiss with the younger boy, Kentrell moaning into her mouth as he gripped her ass cheek, slapping it loudly before he arched his back, thick white streams of cum shooting up from his member.

"Hush," Amani quieted down his moaning as she sat back onto his mouth.

She gripped the arm of the couch before she began to ride his face in a quick back and forth motion, the couch squeaking with her brute force.

"Uh, uh, uh—fuck, fuck!" She moaned with each thrust, Kentrell spreading her ass cheeks as he held them and moved her hips faster to help her achieve her nut.

"Oh fuck! Oh f-fuuuck!" She whined loudly, throwing her head back as her right hand came up to message her breasts, gripping them tightly as she felt her stomach knotting up.

Kentrell let one of her ass cheeks go as he came up and toyed with her clit, swatting at it quickly as he opened his mouth wide.

"I'm cumming! Baby, I'm cumming. I'm cu—fuuuuuck! Fuck fuck!" She leaned forward, her hips jerking as she laid her forehead against the arm of the couch.

"I wantchu ta squirt mami," Kentrell flicked her clit before he began to swat at it, moving his hand right and left quickly over her bud, "Please, I wanna taste. Fuck, mami. Come on!"

"Shit, Kentrelll!" She moaned loudly, her body falling still as she squirted into his mouth, Kentrell's face being covered.

"Mmmm" He hummed, swallowing what he could, most of it falling down the covers of his mouth and trialing down his chin.

Amani was breathing deeply as she fell back, her legs still open as she began to swat at her own clit, more of her juices splashing out.

Kentrell moved to lay on his stomach, one hand pressing down on the bottom of her stomach which caused more of her essence to seep out.

"Mmm," Kentrell moved her hips up to his mouth, sucking everything up that he could.

She gave a lazy smile and grabbed the camera from behind her, recording as he continued to french kiss her middle.

He moved away, the bottom half of his mouth completely covered and some falling from his chin.

"Ima eat it, ahhh," Kentrell joked, Amani laughing as she ended the film.

She threw it onto the floor beside her before opening her arms, Kentrell laying in them as he grasped the base of his penis, slapping it onto her clit.

He kissed her chin as he slid inside of her, Amani moaning as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Oh fuck," Amani moaned, shaking her head as he slid all 8 1/2 inches into her before he began to pump.

He gave her slow, hard stokes, his mouth coming down to suck on her her nipples as the couch creaked with their movement.

"Mmm," He sucked his bottom lip into his mouth, throwing his head back, "Shit you f-feel so good, mami."

"I love you, bug," Their foreheads connected as they both opened their mouth against one another, trying to kiss but failing as it fell into a moan at the same time.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," She whined with each thrust, grasping his hips and pushing him deeper inside of her.

His eyes rolled back into his skull, both hands holding him up as he held the arm of the couch.

"Mami, I gotta cum, fuck, pleaseeee mane," He groaned, his balls slapping against her skin.

Skin slapping skin filled the office as he watched her breasts moved up and down with each thrust.

She gripped the back of his neck, moaning against his cheek. "Fuck, bug. Fuck, fuckkk."

He squeezed his eyes shut, "I'm c-cumming! I'm cu—awnn fuck!"

He slammed into her, his body falling still as he covered her walls with his seed.

Amani clawed at his face, her back arching deeper into him as she let go, this time white seeping from her, their fluids mixing as he continued to fuck her through her orgasm.

He thrust into her softly, flicking her clit to lengthen the feeling.

Once the white creams began to slow down, he leaned down, staring at her pretty face.

Amani held both sides of his face as she stared up at him, smiling.

"I love you, poodna."

"I luh you, more, mami," He whispered truthfully before he bent down and connected their lips into a sloppy kiss.

She moaned into his mouth, gripping the back of his neck as she sucked on his tongue.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Drop your attitude, Kentrell. I'm so serious," Amani spoke up as she bent down and tied up her heels.

Alyssa had invited her out for a small breakfast get together but Kentrell didn't want her to go.

"Why you gotta go?" Kentrell mugged her, snatching the other heel away from her and throwing it at the wall.

"Kentrell!"

He snatched his hearing aid out of his ear and threw it at the wall as well.

"What is wrong with you?" She sighed, although she messed up a bit. She was just beginning to really learn, so she didn't exactly know how to do it flawlessly.

Kentrell grabbed her and turned her around. She tried to swat his hand away but he had tugged on the zipper, breaking it off the jumpsuit.

"Kentrell! What the fuck!" She pushed him back, Kentrell's back hitting the wall as he stared at her with a mug on his face.

He could hear her a little bit since she was yelling, but it sounded almost like a whisper. It was really low.

"All of this because I want to get out of the house," Amani shook her head, her eyes watering in frustration.

She wanted to get out of the house. It's been 8 months since she's really enjoyed herself without having to worry.

Kentrell was doing better now, but it seemed like ever since they had sex a week ago, he had been more clingy and controlling then before.

She snatched out of the jumpsuit and threw it into the trash can, walking around in the matching set.

She grabbed the hearing aid, making sure that it wasn't broken.

Walking up to him, she placed it into his ear, Kentrell still watching her with a mug on his face.

She turned it on and then made her way to the bed, sitting down and trying to calm herself down.

"You ain't going," Kentrell spoke up, "Ion give no fuck, mami."

"Why, Kentrell? Huh? You forget Im a grown ass women!" Amani screamed.

"You'on gotta yell. I could hear you now."

Amani smacked her lips, standing up and grabbing her phone. She dialed Alyssa's number, Kentrell still standing against the wall, staring at her.

"Hi, sissy. Can you give me another thirty to get dressed—"

Before she could get it out, Kentrell got off the wall and snatched the phone from her hand, hanging up.

"You ain't fucking going! The fuck you wanna leave me so fucking bad for?! Amani, I need you here!"

She frowned at him, "Kentrell, I need a break."

"Say, you'on get no fucking break! You stayin' hea, dead that shit."

Amani's eyes began to water as she walked out of the bedroom, Kentrell dropping her phone and following after her.

"The fuck you thank you going?" Kentrell frowned, "Amani, please stop!"

"Kentrell, leave me the fuck alone."

"No!"

Amani laughed, although she didn't want to. He was such a fucking kid. It was annoying as hell, but she still found it a bit funny.

She made her way to the closet where she kept her extra clothes. Her closet upstairs was full, and with Kentrell now staying with her 24/7, she had to get some extra room.

"Mami, why can't you just stay and fuck on me? Or be in ma skin? Why you wanna leave?" Kentrell followed her, watching she opened the closet and began to pick out another outfit.

She grabbed the corset and jeans, turning to him, "You like this?"

"No."

"Perfect," Amani smiled before kissing his cheek and pushing him away.

"Baby, I'm just going to lunch. That's it. Can you please just chill. You can invite over whoever you want to."

Kentrell snatched the jeans away, "Fuck dem. I want you!"

"Give me my stuff back," Amani glared at him, snatching it from him before she gripped his jaw, "You being so fucking bad, Kentrell. I can't stand you acting like this. Get the fuck upstairs."

Kentrell frowned deeply, "I'm being bad? Why you say dat? Don't say dat, mami."

He didn't want to make her mad, at all. He just didn't want her to go. He wanted to keep fucking on her and just laying up underneath her.

"Mami, please!" He followed after her, watching as she went inside of her bedroom and began to get dressed.

"Kentrell, please go take a nap."

He sighed, making his way to the bed and sliding underneath the covers. He stared at her as she got dressed.

"Amani, I luh you."

Amani looked over her shoulder and smiled, "I love you too."

▌𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒  ▌
happy mother's day to all the girls out there that's got they titties sucked on by aint shit niggas! 💕
enjoy your day🥰.

All love, 🫶🏽
WICKSWHORE 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 14.9K 62
Kentrell had a difficult past, he considers himself damaged. He needs help but doesn't want it when he has the chance to get it. His whole life has b...
277K 11.1K 75
𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒑𝒔 𝑻𝒐 π‘³π’π’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝑲𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍 -𝙄 π™‘π™€π™«π™š 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 π™œπ™žπ™§π™‘ 𝙩𝙀 π™™π™šπ™–π™©π™, 𝙖𝙨 π™¬π™š π™œπ™šπ™© 𝙀𝙑𝙙, 𝙀π™ͺ𝙧 π™›π™šπ™šπ™‘π™žπ™£π™œπ™¨ π™˜π™π™–...
602K 23.7K 41
No one saw what I saw in him. He was Different. have to follow me in order to read certain chapters A NBA Youngboy Fanfiction
97.5K 4.8K 42
Will being in a one sided relationship lead kentrell to someone who will truly be all in?