✴️✴️ We are the fighters✴️✴️

By Auriana_AuraGuardian

Cyberaya, a prominent city, a city more like a dreamland. A dreamland where the citizens of Cyberaya live eve... More

||Information.
||The Beginning!
|| M.A.T.A. Academy...Part-1
|| M.A.T.A. Academy... Part-2
|| The Astonishing Test...
|| The ZC Parcel...
|| Arrival.
|| Beauty in Disguise.
|| Dazzling Exquisite.
||Too tough for a spar...part-1
|| Too tough for a spar... part-2
||Mysterious energy...
|| Fight with an... alien?
||Fight with an... alien? part-2
|| MISSION: ALIEN.
|| Mysterious boy...
||The Investigation.
|| The Investigation. part-2
|| New City!
||The Envelope...
|| Fishes and Seahorses!!
|| The Suspicious Day...
|| HALLUCINATION?!... Maybe not.
|| Interrogation... part-1
|| Interrogation... part -2
|| Solved Mystery and Revealed Identities...
|| Epiphany.... part- 1
|| Epiphany... part-2
|| Mamak Maju!
|| Off we go to Iceland!
|| Reunion with an old enemy...
|| Changing Colours...Part-1
|| Changing Colours... part-2
|| The Little Wolfies!... pt.1
|| The Little Wolfies!... pt.2
|| In a world with no Power Spheras! pt.1

|| Situations and vice-versa!

166 15 14
By Auriana_AuraGuardian

Author's pov~

The Next day~

In front of M.A.T.A. Academy~

Our heroes of the earth are now standing in front of the huge academy with their jaws touching the ground.

" A place like this... exists?" Gopal choked out.

" Yes it does, and since years. So now stop wasting time and get inside," Alicia said blankly and walked ahead with Chris and Iman.

" Wait!" Fang stopped.

The 3 agents turned around in confusion.

" We can't go in yet," Fang declared.

" And why is that?" Chris asked with folded hands.

" As both our organizations are doing this joint mission, we can't take any next decisions until our mediator arrives on earth," Ying said.

" Mediator?" Iman muttered.

" So another alien huh?" Said Rudy while approaching them.

He then looked at the other 3 agents and said,

" Agent Karya sent me, the mentors, General, and the Pillar leaders are waiting,"

" If that's so then we can't keep them waiting!" Chris said.

" We understand but even we are under strict order of our Admiral!" Yaya claimed.

" You'll can at least come in-" Iman was cut off when the wind outside the security dome of M.A.T.A. Academy started picking up pace.

A robotic voice then echoed around.

"Attention. Intruder detected in the area. Attention." 

"Intruder?" 

Soon all the agents inside came out in a hurry with their weapons.

"Agent Geetha! what happened?" Alicia asked.

" Our radars have detected an anonymous sky traveler coming in our direction!" Agent Geetha claimed.

" Sky traveler? It can be a spaceship from Laskar station!" Ochobot guessed.

" You mean the mediator is here?" Boboiboy questioned.

Soon, the wind turned into a sand storm. 

The agents held up their weapons and were ready to attack any danger.

Until the sand storm calmed down, standing there was a spaceship with its entrance open.

From the entrance, walked an elegant girl.

She calmly walked towards the dome as her eyes glued on a certain disguised Golden-haired girl.

By reaching the dome, she raised her hands.

" We're in peace!" She said.

" Please put your weapons down, she is our mediator," Fang requested.

" Yup! The spiky head is right!" The girl said mockingly.

A tick mark appeared on Fang's head.

The dome disintegrated to let the girl in.

" Who are you?" Agent Dayang asked.

" I am Lance Corporal Katherine from Laskar Station, here as a research head and mediator for Boboiboy and his team on this mission!" Katherine said.

"Psst! Fang! you know her?" Gopal whisper-asked.

"Used to be in our training batch!" Fang whispered back.

" Hmm... I was expecting an adult though..." Agent Ganz said.

" Oh, sorry for not coming true to your expectations good sir, but do not underestimate me for my age, cause I stand as the lead crime interrogator of Laskar Station, so I've already attained a great dealing and mediating experience at a young age," Katherine claimed.

" Her attitude gives me familiar vibes..." Bobby muttered to Fit while looking at Auriana and her friends.

In the meeting room~

Everyone was seated and the General asked Katherine,

" So Lance Corporal Katherine, tell us about the overall situation on your side."

" Sure sir!" Katherine said and stood up, going to the hologram control panel and inserting a chip in it.

" So! As my colleagues have already told, A power Sphera had vanished from our station!" She said and a hologram of the power sphera was projected.

" This is the vanished power Sphera, Weaponbot. Weaponbot is one of the last 7th generation Power Sphera. It can create around 100+ variety of weapons in a couple of seconds! This tells the reason why its disappearance is so shocking. But anyway, to the main point. Our Organizations; TAPOPS, Laskar station, and TEMPUR-A; have assigned some specific and the most trusted of our Agents in search of the little bot."

Everyone in the room had their ears pricked up to her words.

" Before vanishing, we were 100% sure that Weaponbot was in dormant mode, the reasoning for the physical search rather than technical search. But, After searching for around a month, The transitional waves of Weaponbot were caught emitting from the earth. Though they were only for 6 minutes, we got to know that it was on earth, and was activated for 6 minutes! W tried catching the exact location, but right before we could, Weaponbot went back in dormant mode... causing us to fail partially." Katherine claimed.

" Correct, and after that, Our Admirals, Commander, and captains informed us about the current location of Weaponbot, which is earth. Hence, we were immediately sent to earth to execute the mission of retrieving Weaponbot!" Boboiboy claimed.

" If the exact location of Weaponbot wasn't known then why did you all choose Cyberaya as your destination of pursuit?" Agent Leon questioned.

" That's because we were told to begin from here, though neither do we know the reason why..." Yaya claimed.

" That's right. Proceeding, After the last report submitted by Fang regarding the incidents continuously happening around Cyberaya, Our seniors officially declared that Weaponbot must've not vanished but was stolen. Taking in the increased seriousness of the situation by the fact that a powerful power sphera like Weaponbot is in the hands of evil, This mission was officially registered as MISSION: ZEAL."Katherine said and another hologram popped up.

Hologram with the Mission's name.

" Mission Zeal?" Agent Bakar scratched his head.

" Yes, this was supposed to be an undercover mission without letting anyone have the slightest idea of what is happening on earth. Now... you all know about our situation, I wish to know about M.A.T.A.'s..." Katherine said and went back to her seat.

" Right." Saying this, Eunice stood up and went ahead.

" M.A.T.A. was functioning smoothly until we received some weird signals from an Ancient Battlefield one day. Turns out, one of them was Adudu's Spaceship. The Ancient Battlefield is the first place of our encounter with Adudu." Eunice began.

The Young agents started recalling the incidents in their minds.

"That's where the real chaos began. We tried investigating Adudu and found a lot about him from the temporary system of his ship that was connected to the permanent one! The second time our agents went there, Some of our old enemies attacked us surprisingly with weapons we've never seen before! and that's when... a person came to rescue us..." Eunice trailed while looking at Fang.

Fang sighed in defeat and nodded,

" Yes, it was me."

" Further. The same day at night, Agent Auriana, Agent Adrian, Agent Alicia, and Agent Rudy found this transition on the same field." Eunice played the transition for the heroes who were shocked by hearing it.

" So he was aiming M.A.T.A. on purpose?" Boboiboy asked in shock.

" Yes, we still can't figure out what's his problem with us and first of all how he knows about M.A.T.A... But yeah... he sounded to be true to his words... and he proved it by the Aquarium accident and then the mall's fire," Eunice exclaimed.

" Oh wait- so the people who fought us back at the mall..." 

" They are M.A.T.A.'s former enemies, and unfortunately, Destro's current minions..." Auriana said.

" Basically, our enemies fighting you all signals that there is some connection between Adudu and Destro... We think that they might have made some deal and joined forces." Eunice claimed.

" Hmm.... joined forces huh?" Katherine muttered.

" That's all from our side!" Eunice declared and went back to her seat.

"So now this is where the real discussion starts... Miss. Katherine, we have an offer for you all." Agent Dayang said.

" I am listening,"

" M.A.T.A. Maybe from earth but we have technology like no other, our skills, our tactics, our fighting, everything is different from what you will ever see. To be exact, we train and have the best fighters on earth. So here is the offer, just like our enemies have joined forces, why don't we do the same?" 

" You mean..."

" Let's fight against Destro and Adudu together. We will provide you with the best of what we can and we expect the otherwise too."

Katherine looked at our earth gang before thinking thoroughly.

" Agent Dayang, this can be a lot more than it seems... are you sure you wanna join forces? cause we don't allow halfway betrayal..." Katherine asked darkly.

" We are stern on our decision. Now it's up to you whether to accept the offer or not..."  Agent Ganz said.

" Hmm... I need to discuss this with our seniors first. I have the responsibility of handling all the permits and deals of this mission but... I'll need expert consultation." She exclaimed.

" Expert Consultation? We don't know what would be the enemy's next move, don't you think consultations and discussions will be a waste of time?" Agent Fit said.

" But I-"

"He is right, Lance Corporal Katherine!" Anna said.

Katherine looked at her.

" We don't know what will happen... and time is what we need!" Anna said softly.

Katherine then looked at Anna's rest of the friends who had an unknown look in their eyes.

" Fine then. Even I have an offer then,"

Agent Dayang raised her brow.

"Considering M.A.T.A.'s situation, it will need some agents to keep a look around the City while this mission is ongoing, therefore, I would like to offer for the M.A.T.A. Academy members to join Mission Zeal as representatives of M.A.T.A.!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

."WHAT?!?!?"

To be continued...

_________________________________________________

Hey Readers,

the question of the day,

" What is the most mysterious thing about Weaponbot's disappearance?"

Don't forget to vote~ 

BYE! and Have a nice day!

Your Author,

          Auriana~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 1.9K 65
Hi! Welcome!! The title says all!! Since there are not much of these stuffs, I decided to make one!! There will be numerous one-shots and scenarios...
5.8K 230 13
After all the chaos boboiboy and his friends are back at doing missions and it seems like all the troublemakers are nowhere in the galaxy... Well.. T...
7.6K 958 17
"It all started with a private text." They were two strangers. They met on WhatsApp group. He fell in love with her over time She liked him but d...
374 22 7
After the events of "SUSU," Ali decided to take on the role of a vigilante into the city of Cyberaya. Since no one can trust him anymore, all he has...