Are We Only Roommates? Venom...

venomlover_2021

"Oh, hi!" Eddie said cheerfully as he came forwards. "You must be my new roommate!" That's when the person tu... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
New Fanfic!

Chapter Twenty-Eight

489 12 15
venomlover_2021

"Guuuuys, it's the end of our first year of college!" Anne cried as they all stood in the lobby together, packed and ready to go.

"I can't believe it went by so fast," Dora said.

"Time flies when you're having fun," Venom mused and smirked at Eddie.

"I agree," Riot added, giving a similar look at Carlton.

"We should get together at least once over the summer," Dan said. "Just for old time's sake. Are we all coming back to the same college next year?"

"Of definitely," came the voices.

"Maybe we should plan a road trip or something whenever we have time," Anne said thoughtfully.

"Oh, that would be nice," Virus smiled.

"Camping would be fun, too," Eddie added with a grin. "Get to see the stars again."

"That's a good idea," Cletus said. "We should do that."

"Well, it's been a great year," Anne sighed. "Seeing how all of us got together and enlarged our group like this. All the fun we had...it was just ridiculously fun."

Venom snickered.

"Like that spin the bottle game, right, Eddie?"

"Don't remind me," Eddie replied with a laugh.

"Might need to bring that game back up again since....well, you're paired now," Anne smiled knowingly at the three couples with their symbiotes.

"If we do, Dan doesn't get to be the one in charge," Carlton said.

Carnage barked out a laugh.

"What, did he make you sit on Riot's lap or something?" he chuckled.

"Actually, yes," Carlton replied. Carnage laughed again and turned to Cletus.

"We gotta play this game. Sounds fun," he said. Cletus grinned.

"Maybe," he answered whimsically.

"Well, Anne and I have to go, we promised we'd meet her parents," Dan said, checking his watch, apologetically looking at the group.

"Oh, that's right!" Anne said. "We're gonna have to go."

"We're all basically family here," Eddie said as he hugged Anne and Dan goodbye. "Gonna miss you guys."

"Thanks, Eddie," Anne smiled and hugged him tighter.

"Don't forget to text?"

"Ha, I think you're the one to speak," Anne said as she pulled back and smirked at him. "You'll be too engrossed with Mr. Venom over here. Hug, V?"

"Sure," Venom smiled and then hugged her gently. "You're right, though. Eddie can really loose track of time."

"If he's with the right people," Anne agreed and pulled back with a laugh.

After Anne and Dan had said their goodbyes, the others began to say their farewells to each other.

"We're still friends, right?" Carlton asked Dora.

"Of course we're friends," Dora smiled. "Here, I'll prove it." She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him. "See? Still friends."

"You're so dramatic," Riot sneered down at Carlton.

"You're so annoying," Carlton replied, smiling, with no heat to his words.

Dora turned to Virus.

"We're definitely going to hang out," she said to her. "We live right across from each other."

"Oh, we will," Virus smiled. "We'll be seeing a lot of each other no doubt."

"Hey, thanks for brightening up the group," Eddie said to Carlton. "You and Riot bring some of the best fun in the squad."

Carlton grinned.

"Well, I don't think we're that good, but we have made more friends than I had thought before coming here," he said. "We're all brothers here."

"Some more than brothers," Riot reminded him slyly and poked him. Carlton jolted and swatted at the finger, making Riot chuckle.

"True," Venom mused, looking down at Eddie.

"Well, I'm just glad I met you guys," Cletus said. "I mean, it was only for a short while, but I've felt like I've know you guys for years. You're chill and funny. A good group."

"You're welcome I helped with that chaotic energy," Carnage grinned. Cletus just laughed.

"Group hug," Venom grinned suddenly and the six of them huddled together, the humans in the middle as the symbiotes made some sort of ring around them.

Eddie, Carlton and Cletus went around to the different symbiotes and hugged them in turn. Eddie came up to Carnage and smiled as they broke the hug.

"Well, it was fun getting to know you," he said, smiling just a little shyly.

"You should just be glad I didn't actually bite you that one time," Carnage smirked. "But in all seriousness, I'll miss you, Eddie. You....were my second favorite person after Venom. Well, third now that I have Cletus now, but you understand," he grinned.

Eddie laughed.

"You're good," he said and gave the red symbiote a fist bump. "Thanks for everything, Red."

"Hey, that nickname's only for certain times," Carnage laughed and then his eyes sparkled with mischief. "Or did you want a kiss goodbye?"

"I'm good, thanks," Eddie replied with a smile.

"Well, I'll be seeing you, buddy. Hopefully sometime this summer," Carnage said and patted him on the shoulder. "If you're not too busy with Venom, that is...." he added with a wide grin.

"Stop," Eddie laughed.

Carlton stood in front of Riot silently as the gray symbiote looked down at him.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye for at least two months," he said. Riot chuckled.

"Remember, if you ever get too lonely, just buy a husband pillow," he growled fondly.

"I guess it'll have to do," Carlton sighed and then leaned in for a hug. Riot smiled and firmly but softly hugged him back, squeezing his arms affectionately.

"Goodbye, Carl," Riot smirked against his neck.

"Hey, how many times have I told you not to call me that?" Carlton asked but he wasn't upset. Riot chuckled and placed a whisper of a kiss against his pulse before pulling back.

"As many times it gets you to almost choke on your water from one of my jokes," he said.

"Oh, no, don't remind me about that," Carlton said, trying not to laugh. "That was utter torture. I almost died."

"Drama queen," Riot snorted out a laugh.

Cletus looked up at Carnage with a bright grin on his face.

"Y'know, I thought about this for a while and I just had to," he said as he handed Carnage five sheets of nicely rolled up paper. Carnage took them and smirked at him.

"These are our pictures," he said softly, "aren't they?"

"Yup."

"I'll take care of them....just like I do you," Carnage said as he put them carefully in his backpack. Cletus laughed a little.

"It's fine. We have our memories about them now," he said.

"True," Carnage mused. He opened his arms. "Come here."

Cletus grinned and willingly went in to hug the symbiote.

"Thank you," Cletus said.

"No." The hold tightened a little, becoming a little possessive. "Thank you."

Eddie stopped back in front of Venom again and smiled up at that beautiful face.

"Eddie."

"Venom."

Eddie opened his mouth to say something but Venom beat him to it.

"Don't even think about saying goodbye to me, buddy. You're coming home with me, remember?"

Eddie blushed.

"Oh. Yeah, I kinda forgot," he mumbled, embarrassed.

"Hmm, you forgot?" Venom mused with a wicked smirk. "Might need to help you remember when we get back home..."

"Uh, I—"

"That wasn't a request, by the way. We're definitely doing it," Venom said with another one of his shit-eating smiles.

Eddie laughed and blushed harder.

"Cheesy goodbyes," he said to himself.

Eddie plopped down on the couch and sighed happily as he reached over to grab a slice of pizza from the box that lay on Venom's lap.

"Summer is great," he said as he and Venom ate and watched the movie together. "Thanks for busying us pizza, by the way."

"We earned it," Venom replied with a smile. "Been working hard these days at our jobs."

"Oh, did you know I've been thinking about making my own TV show?" Eddie asked excitedly.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'm gonna have to wait until after college though."

"What would your TV show imply?"

"Stuff I'm investigating about," Eddie replied as he bit into his pizza. "Like, reports, information, stuff like that."

"Hmm, interesting," Venom mused. "Tell me when it happens and I'll definitely be your number one watcher."

Eddie laughed.

"Good to know," he said.

"What would it be called?"

"Huh?"

"Your TV show."

"Oh. Uh, I dunno, maybe something like the Eddie Brock Report or something," Eddie said with a shrug. "Why?"

"Just interested."

Eddie finished eating his slice of pizza and reached for another. He was surprised when Venom closed the box and set it aside.

"Uh...."

" Y'know, there's more things here that are more important than eating right now, buddy," Venom said softly.

"Like what?" Eddie asked.

"Are you hungry, Eddie?"

"Yeah, yeah, I—" Eddie paused and looked harder into those opalescent white orbs. " Oh ." He blushed. " That kind of hungry."

"Yes, that kind of hungry," Venom chuckled and shifted a little, his arm that had been around Eddie's shoulders pushing Eddie up until he was just a few inches away from him.

"But I'm still hungry," Eddie whined a little as Venom began to lick his face.

"You can eat afterwards," Venom promised, slipping Eddie's shirt off and then removing his right after. "Don't worry. It'll still be there when we're done."

"Y-yeah, okay, just not too long," Eddie said with a giggle as Venom began to kiss his chest. "Don't want it to be cold."

"So whiny," Venom growled softly and shoved Eddie back until he was laying flat on the couch. "Stop thinking about the pizza, Eddie, and think about me for a moment. Think about thisss... "

"Don't be so— hoooly shit... " he gasped as Venom began to grind his dick up against his crotch, making him whimper.

"Yesss, forget about it and focus on me," Venom whispered in his ear.

"You're so— oh, my, god, V, right there," Eddie gasped as Venom began to envelop his dick with a large hand and began to pump it.

Venom grinned wickedly.

"Gonna beg for me? Gonna be a good little boy?" he purred. "Gonna make all those cute sounds for me?"

"V! Stop t- teasing !" Eddie whined, bucking his hips up into that touch. Venom smirked and kissed him.

"Beg."

Oh, it had been too long. Eddie felt like he was going to burst.

"Please! V, please! I need it, need you! Come on, please, just do whatever you want," Eddie cried desperately.

Venom canted his head to the side, amused.

"That's a little dangerous area, telling me I can do whatever I want with you," he mused, licking Eddie's lips with his tongue. "But since you asked..."

"I don't fucking care! Just put something in me before I fucking die!" Eddie blushed.

"Oh, gladly, Eddie," Venom chuckled. He grinned wider as Eddie began to moan as his dick started entering him.

"Hooo....th-thank you," Eddie gasped, still not quite used to having an alien dick inside him.

"You're welcome," Venom mused against his neck and began to thrust in slow and gentle, tender in the way he moved. "Eddie...."

"Y-yeah?"

"I love you." A soft kiss against his forehead.

A beat of silence and Eddie smiled, kissing him back.

"Y-yeah. I love you, too, V."

Thank you for reading! This is the end of Are We Only Roommate's?

P.S. - check out my other story Concepts of Love. It is the second book in the Roommate Universe series. The other one is called We're In A Movie?!, which I will be posting after Concepts of Love.

Again, thanks for all the support!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

701K 32.8K 25
Things happen for a reason, at least that's what Eddie Brock kept telling himself. And at some point, they even made it work. They were a team. The...
7.3K 230 23
~ SEQUEL TO *NONCONFORMITY* ~ "You know, sometimes I start to like you and then you open your mouth and I'm reminded why I don't," I turned away from...
Moon Lovers ✓ Ronna Anders

Детектив / Триллер

2.9K 396 40
"Ouchh!" I winced in pain, struggling to get back on my feet. Squatting beside me, he stared at me in a ridiculous way before grabbing me by the neck...
Royal Jester syrikif

Любовные романы

85K 3.3K 48
Rated Mature for strong language and sexual themes ~~~ Ana shrieked and frantically shielded her eyes as a very male, very naked man entered the roo...