Are We Only Roommates? Venom...

By venomlover_2021

"Oh, hi!" Eddie said cheerfully as he came forwards. "You must be my new roommate!" That's when the person tu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
New Fanfic!

Chapter Twenty-Two

423 21 35
By venomlover_2021

"Oh, wow, there's a lot more people here than last time," Eddie said as he walked in with Venom, sticking close to his boyfriend.

Venom smiled.

"Wanna go find a booth?" he suggested helpfully. " That way you don't feel so trapped."

"Yeah. Yeah, that would be nice," Eddie agreed.

After getting some drinks, they found a few booths in the back that were secluded and sat down in one.

"So... ." Venom smirked and then stopped. Eddie looked interested.

"So?" he asked.

"Dance floor."

Eddie laughed.

"No, no, you're not suggesting we do that?" he said, shaking his head.

"Why not?" Venom grinned.

"I'm not good at dancing."

"That's quitter's talk," Venom mused, swirling some of his chocolate milk around in his glass. "Anyone can dance. Some are just better than others."

"Yeah, but....we're going to be in front of people."

"So?"

"Well...I don't do well in crowds, remember?"

Venom chuckled.

"Stand up." Eddie tilted his head a little confused. "Come on. Stand up."

Eddie did so as Venom slid out of the booth and stood in front of him.

"We," Venom grinned widely, "are going to dance."

"Wait, Venom—"

"Not on the floor, pal," Venom chuckled, amused. "We can do it right here."

"Oh." Eddie blushed a little. "Uh...I....I don't know what exactly to do."

"It's okay. I'll show you."

Eddie swallowed nervously.

"Uh...so what do we do?" he replied quietly.

"Hear that song?" Venom asked, pointing up at the speakers above them. "We're going to dance to it."

"Uh, it's slow."

"Exactly. Easier for you. When it's over we can sit back down," Venom smiled. " Now, Eddie..." he stretched out a hand, eyes sparkling with mischief, " may I have this dance?"

"Shut up," Eddie muttered with a laugh, but he took that large, black hand and Venom pulled him close, eyes narrowing playfully.

"First, I want you to put your other hand as high as it can go. Act as if you're going to put it on my shoulder. I'm sorry if you can't reach it."

"Haha, very funny," Eddie said. Venom stuck his tongue out at him and then before he knew it, Eddie's left hip was occupied by that other large hand. "Whoa, uh...."

"Eddie, I'm surprised at you," Venom teased. "I've touched you better than this before...."

"C-can you just teach me?" Eddie asked, ears burning.

"Gladly," Venom answered. "Now follow my lead." He paused with a wicked smile. "Not that you need any instruction on that...."

Before Eddie knew it, he and Venom were dancing to the song on the speakers. It was slow and quiet, and soon Venom and Eddie were giggling like high school girls as Venom twirled Eddie around and around, bringing him back in to continue to rock him gently back and forth.

The song ended and by the time it did, Eddie didn't want to stop. Venom smiled.

"You did good, Eddie."

"Thanks," Eddie grinned. "That was actually fun."

"Glad you enjoyed it."

Then Eddie realized that Venom's hand was still on his hip. He blushed, feeling the heaviness and the heat from it. He looked up at Venom to ask him if they were done, but when he looked into those large, opal eyes, he couldn't speak. Venom was gazing down at him in a deep, caring way and it made his heart flutter.

Just then, a new song began to play. It was upbeat and the bass was strong. And it was a sex song.

"Oh, I know this song," Venom said after a few seconds of listening.

"Oh."

Eddie knew it too. He immediately blushed and tried to head back to the booth.

"Uh...."

"Eddie."

Oh shit. That deep growl sent shivers down Eddie's back that went straight to his dick.

"Let's go to the bathroom."

Oh. That wasn't a request.

Riot grinned as Carlton tried not to laugh. He had just told him one of his best jokes while the guy was taking a sip of water and Carlton was trying his best not to either spit it out or choke on it.

"If you do either, I'm gonna have to punish you," he said with a smug smile.

Carlton forcefully swallowed down his mouthful of water with enough strength to scare off a bear and glared up at the gray symbiote without any trouble.

"Why do you do this to me?" he muttered. "Especially when I'm drinking something?"

"It's funny," Riot replied with a smirk.

"No, it's not," Carlton replied. "It's annoying."

"Fine." Riot squinted at him. "Are you alright? You seem uptight."

"I'm fine," came the short reply.

"Hmm. Do you want to order something?"

"Not right now."

"Hmm." Another pause. "You sure you're fine?"

"Yes."

Riot squinted at him but then went back to his drink. He glanced at Carlton at random intervals and saw that the young man seemed very uptight about something.

"Carlton."

"I'm not uptight!" came the sharp reply.

"Yes, you are. I can smell it on you."

"You don't even have a nose." Riot sighed.

"That's not the point. You're worried about something."

"I'm not worried about anything," Carlton said sulkily.

"Obviously something's wrong. You need to tell me. I want to help you," Riot spoke quietly but firmly.

"It's just.... I don't....I don't know if...I'm good enough for you."

"What?"

"I mean, don't get me wrong, I like you, I like you at lot , it's just that....I don't know if I'm doing okay in this."

"What do you mean?" Riot asked, putting his full attention on his boyfriend, leaning forwards a little. "You don't feel comfortable with this?"

"No, don't get me wrong, I'm fine with the alien human relationship, that's fine, but.... I'm just not sure if I'm...doing enough for you."

Riot squinted at him.

"I mean, you do so much for me. Like, a lot. You help me with my homework, you help me unwind, you're always doing something to make me feel better about myself. And I've realized something. I haven't been doing anything in return."

"Carl, listen—"

"No, I want to finish. You've done so much for me, I just want to return the favor."

"How?" Riot asked, intrigued.

"I don't know. I guess start with the basics? Like... maybe paying for our meal?"

"You know I won't let you do that," Riot smirked.

"I know, but I need to do something for you," Carlton replied earnestly. He paused. "What do you like?"

Riot grinned.

"That's a dangerous question, kid," he growled softly. "But since you asked...." he leaned forwards, ".... no running away, understand?" Carlton nodded. "Good boy. Now, follow me. I have something you can do for me."

Carnage and Cletus stood together watching the people on the dance floor.

"You good at dancing?" Carnage asked him with a sideways smirk.

"Me? Pff, no," Cletus said with a laugh. "No. The only good dancing I'm good at is definitely not what they're doing up there."

"So slow dancing?"

"Not quite. I dunno. It's like a happy dance."

"Ah, a happy dance? May I see?"

"Sometime," Cletus said and took a swig of his drink.

"Hmm....." Carnage narrowed his eyes at him. "Sometime."

There was a few moments of silence as the two watched the dancers go at it and then Cletus piped up again.

"Uh, so I'm curious."

"About what?"

"Where did you and those other Klyntar come from? I don't see many other symbiotes on campus."

"The others were transported to other colleges of their choosing," Carnage replied, taking a swig of his beer. "The four of us symbiotes here are the most joined group. I'm other words, we're the closest out of all the packs."

"Packs? Like wolf packs?"

"Sort of yes. Riot of course is the leader, the Alpha. That was sort of a given since he's the biggest and strongest of us all. Virus is like the Beta. Normally doesn't like war and fighting but she'll do it if necessary. Venom's in the middle I guess. He doesn't really have a rank persay. He's just sort of there. Don't get me wrong, he and I knew each other since we were young spawns, but he....he's much different than the rest of us."

"What about you?"

"Oh, me?" Carnage gave a shrug. "I'm not interesting."

"No, come on. If you're in a pack, there's gotta be something about you."

"Fine." Carnage grinned. "I'm the youngest in the group. I'm the more reckless of them, I guess."

"That's it?"

"Yup, pretty much. I get drunk like no one's business, too, so make sure to tell me when I'm done drinking otherwise I'll just keep going."

"I've never been a fan of drinking."

"Eh, it's an aquired taste, I guess," Carnage smiled. "What about you? Let's hear about you."

"Oh, I'm not that interesting."

"Oh, come on. Now who's the sissy? Come on, tell me. There's gotta be something interesting about you."

"Well....I like to draw."

"Oh, really? Are you good at it?" Carnage wondered.

"I like to think myself as good, yes," the red head smiled. "I'm still learning, though."

"Nice. Could I see some of your drawings when we get back? You don't have to show me if you don't want to, though."

"Oh, no. You can look. I don't mind," Cletus replied.

"Good." A short pause. "What else?"

"Oh, well, I guess I like being outdoors, like being around the woods and also the city."

"Do you have any siblings?"

"No. I'm the only child."

"Same."

"Uh....I like fantasy."

"Fantasy, hmm? Like what kind of fantasy?" Carnage asked, interested. A number of things had popped into his head at this.

"Like, the good stuff. Weird creatures, monsters, dragons, spells, that kind of fantasy," Cletus said.

"Interesting," Carnage replied. "Do I count as a "weird creature" or a "monster" to you, Cletus?"

"No. Why? Well, I mean, you're different, sure, but you're not a monster or a weird creature. You're....an alien."

"I recall reading some alien books when younger and it's part of fantasy as well."

"That's true. I like those types of books, too."

"Well, obviously alien's aren't a fantasy because you're standing right next to one," Carnage smiled.

Cletus laughed. Carnage liked it when he laughed. It was cute and he liked how easy it was to make Cletus laugh.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," he agreed.

Eddie felt the air rush out of his lungs as Venom began to slide one large finger inside his prepared entrance.

"Seriously? What if someone comes in?" he whimpered as Venom began to finger fuck him.

"Then you'll be quiet, won't you?" Venom smirked.

"You dick , you know I can't be quiet when you're all up in my space and a— ohmygod !"

"Now, now, Eddie, don't scream like that," Venom chuckled as he added another two fingers to the one lodged inside. "You want people to hear?"

"P-please stop t-talking— nnng," Eddie whimpered as Venom began a slow, monotonous pace, enough to feel good, but enough to sting a little at the same time.

"Oh, don't be like that," Venom cooed. "I know how much you enjoy the threat of someone hearing. Of someone seeing, even."

"Ah....V...."

"Of course, they won't be able to investigate if we're not making any noise, won't they?" Venom smirked and with that, stuffed his whole hand inside Eddie's entrance.

"Hoooly shit!" Eddie shrieked. "How is that even fitting right now?!"

"There are ways that I can accommodate your body so that you can take me," Venom replied and damn, if he didn't sound smug right now.

Eddie wanted to put his fist through the door behind him but he couldn't move. Couldn't do anything expect let Venom fuck him. He was utterly wrecked and it was just with Venom's fingers! Well, hand now.

"You know what I'm gonna do, Eddie?" Venom mused as he leaned in close.

All Eddie could muster up was a pathetic whimpering moan.

"I'm gonna—"

Just then the door to the bathroom opened and two people came in. Venom instantly hushed and stuck two fingers in Eddie's mouth to keep his whimpers and moans muffled. Eddie tried to spit them out, but Venom gave him a look that said "Shut up, you should be glad I'm letting us off the hook right now!"

There was a thud as someone was pressed against the other side of Eddie, making him jolt a little.

"Uh, are we really doing this here?" the voice asked a little nervously.

Venom grinned widely. It was Carlton.

Riot growled low and began to work Carlton's pants off quickly, letting his tongue trail over the already hard member.

"Oh, shit, yeah, I guess we are," Carlton gasped and Riot smiled at him.

"You have helped me many times, Carlton. You just didn't see it," he replied in a low voice. "Now I'm going to prove to you what service you've done for me."

"But I—"

"No. No talking. Let me show you."

Carlton stifled a choked whine as Riot softly, slowly began to stroke his erection.

"Hey, Riot," Venom said on the other side of the stall.

"Oh, Venom. Didn't know you were in here," Riot sounded surprised but he didn't stop whatever he was doing to Carlton.

Venom smirked and licked Eddie's desperate face.

"Eddie's here too."

"Hey, Eddie."

Eddie made a little whimpering sound around Venom's fingers in his mouth and the black alien chuckled darkly.

"Just keep on doing whatever you were doing with your boyfriend," Venom told Riot. "Eddie and I are just having a little fun right now."

" Are we doing the same thing?"

"Hell, yeah, why else would we be in the bathroom?"

"Um.....to piss?" came Carlton's weak, timid voice. Venom heard Riot chuckle as he stroked along Eddie's erection.

"Don't mind us, we're just gonna be over here doing our thing," Venom said.

"I don't mind," Riot replied.

It wasn't as bad as Eddie and Carlton thought it would be. But it was still weird, all the same. They would have laughed at the situation, but Eddie's mouth was filled with Venom's free hand and Carlton was occupied with Riot's tongue down his throat.

Everything was silent until Venom spoke again.

"I just had a wicked thought," he laughed. "All we need is Carnage and Cletus in here. Then we're all good."

The fact that they're being so casual 😆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33 0 6
hey! you! hola. we are venom. well he is. im just his 'host' as he calls me. there was a... crash? venom got taken to a lab and got tests ran on him...
56K 1.6K 38
There had been a rumor going around the church that every night exactly at twelve o'clock, there was a sentient being that roamed the building, searc...
1.2K 80 14
Once he was able to see his face clearly, Taehyung realised who the boy was. He was one of 'them'. ...
6.5K 155 5
"I know we're sloshed but, I've been thinking," he started carefully. She giggled at his words, but didn't stop him, so he continued. "About what you...