Are We Only Roommates? Venom...

By venomlover_2021

"Oh, hi!" Eddie said cheerfully as he came forwards. "You must be my new roommate!" That's when the person tu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
New Fanfic!

Chapter Twenty

521 16 11
By venomlover_2021

Eddie sighed as he plopped down on his bed, looking around the familiar dorm.

"I sort of want to be back but at the same time, I don't," he said as Venom devoured a chocolate bar.

"I get you," Venom grinned. "Just wish this year could be over, y'know? And not that I don't want to see you, of course, we will be seeing loads of each other for the next years."

"Haha, that's if we are assigned the same rooms again," Eddie said with a laugh.

"You know you can have the option to choose, right?"

"Huh?"

"Of course the first year, they assign you, but after break is over and students continue to come back, they're allowed to pick who their roommate is," Venom explained.

"Oh. I didn't know that. Well, then, how'd we get together again?"

"Easy." Venom smirked. "I picked you again. "

"Oh." Eddie blushed. "I....I would have picked you, if I had known about the choosing the same roommate thing."

"Ah, you're fine," Venom replied with a grin. "Classes start on Monday, so we have three days of break before we get bombarded with shit and stuff." He tilted his head a little. "Wanna hang out then?"

"Sure! Where we gonna go?"

"I was thinking that icecream shop. Y'know the one where I made you wear my coat because you didn't bring yours?"

"Oh. That one."

"Yeeeah. That one. So you up to it?"

"Yeah. Just lemme find my wallet first."

Carnage was just finishing unpacking when the door to his dorm opened. Looking up, he smiled at the newcomer.

"Hey. You must be my new roommate," he said as he walked over and held out his hand politely.

The other took it cheerfully and smiled back.

"Yeah, I am," he replied. "I'm Cletus."

"Carnage, but some people just call me Red for short."

"Hey, our names both start with C," the red head grinned. "That's cool."

"I can also see you like red," Carnage said, pointing a claw at the man's red hoodie. "I can see us becoming best friends."

Cletus laughed.

"We're matching hoodies," he said. "Uh, where can I put my stuff?"

"Oh, you can just set it over by the other bed," Carnage said, turning and making room for him. "My old roommate transferred to another college after Christmas break so I wasn't sure if I was going to have anyone else in here with me."

"Well, I'm here," Cletus said as he set his backpack down. "I transferred from my other college."

"Nice. What made you switch?"

"Uh, they didn't have the specific program I wanted. I want to go into hacking. Y'know, not the bad type. Just when you're trying to find and get rid of the hackers themselves. I don't remember what it's called but—"

"Really? I'm going into that same thing," Carnage replied excitedly.

"What? Will we have classes together then?" Cletus sounded surprised and delighted.

"Most likely," Carnage said. He paused. "So you haven't been around campus yet?"

"Nope. Just got here."

"Well, after you're done unpacking we can head out and maybe scout around? There's a nice icecream place downtown that I know of if you're interested," Carnage said with a soft smile.

"Oh, sure. We can go right now if you want."

"Oh, nice. Just let me find my keys and we'll head out."

"Sounds good."

Venom and Eddie had sat down in the same booth they had picked the last time they came here.

"Hey, open wide." Venom said and tossed a sprinkle into Eddie's mouth. Eddie grinned.

"Want my cherry?" he asked as he plucked the red thing off his sundae and handed it to the black symbiote.

Venom smirked.

"What, you want me to pop your cherry?" he asked smugly. "I already did that a long time ago, bud."

Eddie blushed.

"Oh, Uh...." he stuttered. Venom chuckled.

"Aw, it's okay. I'll gladly take it, though."

He picked up the red ball and Eddie watched, eyes wide, as Venom slowly, purposefully drew out his tongue and licked at it. Then, making direct eye contact with him, Venom put half of it in his mouth, just under the sharp points of his fangs and slowly bit down.

Eddie shivered and Venom chuckled.

"I popped it," he said.

"Yeah, Uh....y-you did," Eddie replied, ears burning. Venom only smirked at him and swallowed the cherry, liking how Eddie was still watching intently.

"Well, I don't know about you, but we need to hang out with the rest of the group sometime."

"We did over break."

"That's not the same as doing it here," Venom replied, giving him a little kick under the table. "Here's special."

"Well, we have a group chat," Eddie reminded him. Venom nodded.

"True. We could try to make something happen tomorrow."

"That would be nice." Eddie paused. "Have you heard from Carnage at all?"

"He and I texted last night. He was going to have a new roommate coming in today, so I didn't really want to bother him," Venom explained and then grinned. "Why? You eager for another three-some?"

"Just wondering," Eddie said.

"Hmm, suuure," Venom smirked. "Bet you want some good attention. As if I haven't been giving you enough...."

"No, no, you have, it's just—"

"Yes... " Venom mused, liking how apologetic Eddie got when he was flustered. "You think I'm not doing enough for you? Think that maybe it take two of us to help you out?"

"No, I never said that—"

Venom grinned wider and leaned forwards.

"Hmm. Maybe I should just take you back. Keep you to myself. Prove to you that you don't need anyone else... "

"I don't need anyone else, I just—"

"Relax, buddy, I'm just playing with you," Venom chuckled. "I know what you're saying. You're good."

Eddie just shifted in his seat, trying not to let that positively smug face get to him.

"Yeah," he said.

Just then the door opened and Carnage walked in, followed by a guy a little taller than Eddie himself.

"Hey, Red!" Venom called.

Carnage turned his head and grinned, coming over.

"Hey, guys," he greeted, giving both of them fistbumps. "This is my new roomate Cletus. Cletus, this is Venom and Eddie."

"Hey," Cletus said to both.

"Hey, we were just talking about getting the whole gang together and doing something tomorrow," Venom said. "You wanna come?"

"Pff, as if I need an invitation to follow you guys," Carnage replied with a grin. "You guys make our little group things so much better." Turning to Cletus, he smirked. "They're in a relationship."

"Oh, really?" Cletus asked. "Congratulations."

"Ha, it makes it sound like we're gonna marry or something," Eddie muttered with a smile.

"Wow, moving on fast, I see," Venom chuckled, giving him a little poke. Turning back to Carnage, he said, "Also, there's a special today. Eddie and I both got it and it's absolutely phenomenal."

"What flavor?"

"Ask the clerk," Venom replied with a grin. "I'm not your daddy."

Carnage gave him a curious look as if saying he didn't agree with that, but let it slide, seeing Eddie's reaction to the word.

"Nnnope. You're Eddie's." They both laughed at Eddie's intense blush. "Well, we'll order and then come back here. Is that okay?"

"Oh, yeah, definitely," Venom nodded. "See you in a few."

Carnage and Cletus left the table to go order their icecream and Venom turned back to Eddie.

"So? What do you think? Think maybe they're a good match?" he asked.

"Huh?" Eddie looked confused.

"Y'know....like us."

"Oh!" Eddie paused. "Yeah, yeah, I can see it. I mean they both seem to like each other."

"We need to plan."

"Why?"

"Gonna try to set them up, duh."

Eddie smiled and looked away for a moment.

"Uh, I dunno, I'm not really good at matchmaking," he said.

"Buddy, we match-made ourselves," Venom laughed. "Come on, it's simple. Follow my lead and see what happens."

He paused and his grin widened considerably.

"You always follow my lead, don't you, Eddie? Just like a little puppy following it's master."

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Eddie replied with a little smile and blushed, looking out the window to avoid those dangerously beautiful eyes.

"Suuure," Venom smiled smugly. Picking up his own cherry, he smirked, bringing it up to his mouth and ate it.

Eddie pretended not to notice.

Carlton woke up and groaned.

"Oh, my god, I'm sore," he said, wincing as he struggled to sit up. Looking over, he saw that Riot was still laying in bed but the symbiote was awake.

"Good morning, Carl," Riot said sweetly as he looked over at the other. "I bet you slept well."

"I did, actually," Carlton replied, struggling to get up in a sitting position. "Maybe it's because you fucked the ever living daylights out of my—"

"Hmmm, yes, I remember now. It was fun, wasn't it? I got to pop your cherry."

"Please don't say that. I can't look a cheeries the same ever again."

Riot chuckled.

"Well....you're going to be sore all day, so that's the downside," he said as he sat up. "But the good news is that we can try to get rid of it."

"How?"

"If you're up to it, I can give you a massage," Riot suggested with a cocky grin.

"Uh. Okay. Like....now?"

"I don't mind," Riot replied with an even wider grin.

"Okay." Carlton began to climb out of his bed but then stopped and blushed. "Oh. Sorry. I'm, Uh...I'll get some clothes on."

Riot only hummed and watched as his boyfriend struggled into his clothes. When Carlton turned back to him, he was surprised when Riot moved him so he was facing Riot instead of having his back to him.

"Uh.....this is different," he said as he sat on Riot's lap and blushed as Riot dipped his head down a little to nuzzle his face.

"New things aren't always bad," Riot said softly. "Just relax and enjoy."

Carlton sighed when he felt those two large hands on his shoulders and closed his eyes when they began to knead and massage his sore, tired muscles.

"You like this," Riot purred and Carlton had to stop himself from saying something stupid.

"Yeah," he replied, liking how those large, strong hands helped unknot and unwind his muscles. It almost made him drowsy with the feeling.

Riot rumbled softly, the vibrations tickling Carlton's legs. Carlton leaned forwards and pressed himself against that broad chest, putting his arms around that strong torso and hugged him.

"You want cuddles now?" Riot mused, starting to go lower so his hands expertly worked on Carlton's back.

Carlton mumbled something incoherent and Riot smiled.

"We'll cuddle afterwards," he promised. "For now we're loosening you up."

Carlton shivered when those gigantic hands pressed down lower and lower. Riot was massaging his hips and thighs now, squeezing the flesh and making Carlton blush. Riot chuckled and pressed a kiss against his cheek.

"Almost done," he whispered.

As promised, Riot finished a few moments later. Carlton sighed, content and warm and relaxed. Riot smiled and wrapped his arms around him, pulling him close.

"Now we can cuddle."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 53 13
This story is between crimeboys duo. Everything is platonic! If there is any tw I'll say it at the start of the chapter. (there's a lot of swearing) ...
456K 24.4K 75
Flynn Skylar is finally in college. He's now in a long distance relationship with his girlfriend Harley and it seems like they're falling apart. He n...
3.6M 112K 31
Lunch went by pretty quickly, and we were back to classes soon enough. I'd forgotten to get a book from my locker, so I quickly went to get it. I was...
164K 4K 19
He was a symbiote And she was a girl Can I make it anymore obvious? She's Drake's sister And she fell in love And she couldn't stop herself from...