Are We Only Roommates? Venom...

By venomlover_2021

"Oh, hi!" Eddie said cheerfully as he came forwards. "You must be my new roommate!" That's when the person tu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
New Fanfic!

Chapter Nineteen

561 20 15
By venomlover_2021

Christmas break came up quite rapidly. Eddie was glad exams were over and that he didn't need to stress about anything anymore. Well, at least for that year.

He had been majorly stressed the last month and Venom had taken that opportunity to help him study and also help him unwind. They would study for at least two to three hours and then take a break, sometimes Venom would just spoon and cuddle him or other times would engage in helping Eddie's entire system to relax, which meant fucking.

Sometimes if Eddie was too stressed, Venom would invite Carnage over to join in. Eddie didn't complain. It actually helped his stress levels wind down and helped him distract himself for a while.

There was one particular time when Eddie was getting a little too aggravated about saying he would be failing one of his exams and Venom called Carnage in. The level of stress Eddie was experiencing at the moment also depended on how extreme their sex would be.

And Eddie was stressed. So stressed in fact, he was getting angry. And Venom knew what to do to help.

Eddie soon found himself pinned down onto the bed, Carnage face-fucking him while Venom ate his ass out and jerked him off at the same time.

Once they were done with that, Venom decided he was going to switch some things up a bit. As soon as Carnage rolled off Eddie, the older symbiote pinned the red one down beside Eddie and then proceeded to fuck both of them at once, Eddie with his dick, Carnage with his fingers.

But now exams were over and the students were packing up to head back to their homes. Eddie was unsure of where he would go. He didn't want to go back home to be with his dad, that's for sure. His dad probably wouldn't even care if he didn't go back home anyway.

"Hey, I know this might be a last minute thing, but....I don't think I'm gonna go back home for break," Eddie said as he watched Venom packing his stuff. "So...I was just wondering if—"

"You don't need to ask," Venom smiled. "Already bought us tickets to get back to San Francisco."

"Oh." Eddie blushed, surprised. "Thanks."

"No problem."

The plane flight was simple. Eddie slept most of the way there and Venom was just content to sit there and listen to him breathe.

When they came to Venom's apartment, Eddie was becoming very shy.

"Uh...where should I put my stuff?" he wondered.

"Oh, you can put it in my room," Venom replied with a smile.

"Oh. Thanks."

"It's straight through the hall and on the left," Venom instructed.

"Got it."

Venom's room wasn't big but it was suitable. Eddie left his stuff in there and returned back out to the "living room" where Venom was working on heating up some food for them.

"Uh, so....what're we gonna do?" he asked a little timidly.

"Well, I was thinking about maybe staying here for the night," Venom hummed. "Maybe watch a movie, order some pizza, just chill and relax. Does that sound good?"

"Sounds good to me," Eddie grinned. He knew that Venom's idea of "relaxing" would be fucking.

Venom smirked slyly and took the food out of the refrigerator.

"You can help yourself to some food if you want," he said. "I don't mind."

"Oh. I'm not hungry, but I might get something later," Eddie smiled politely.

"Hmm. Y'know, there's always some good to add some more....build...to your frame."

"What are you suggesting?"

"You need to eat more."

Eddie laughed.

"Okay, mom," he joked. Venom chuckled and went back to eating his food.

An hour later, Venom ordered the pizza and Eddie found a movie they would both enjoy. They were soon laughing and playing around, not really paying attention to the movie at all as Eddie had accidentally dumped his slice of pizza on his shirt and pants, getting sauce all over it.

"Aww, Eddie, why'd you drop it?" Venom teased. "Now you made a mess over your nice shirt."

"I wasn't trying to, big guy," Eddie replied with a grin. "It just slipped."

"No worries. I got you." Venom chuckled and licked at Eddie's shirt. Eddie giggled and pushed his head away.

"Hey, I got another shirt in our room," he said. Venom's white eyes narrowed playfully as he crowded up against him.

"No, let me take care of you," he growled. Eddie laughed as Venom began to clean his shirt again, this time with a napkin.

"Here. You can take this piece." He handed Eddie a new peice of pizza.

"Thanks," Eddie said as he took it.

Venom was inherently shocked when Eddie told him he had never celebrated Christmas before.

"You've never celebrated it?" he asked, eyes wide. Eddie shrugged.

"Never saw a meaning for it," he said. "Anyway, my dad didn't—"

"Well, guess what we're gonna do? We're going to help you out. We're going to show you what it's like to celebrate this. Come on. Get your coat."

"Where are we going?" Eddie wondered curiously, going over to the small closet and taking out his coat.

"You'll see," Venom replied mysteriously.

Eddie had seen plenty of Christmas trees in his life, but he'd never actually been able to actually decorate it. He watched as Venom got out the medium-sized cardboard box and opened it, interested.

"Time to hang the lights," Venom smiled, taking out the chords.

Eddie would be lying if he didn't say he got tangled up more than once in those annoying chords. Venom just laughed at him.

Once they were done with that, they opened another box.

"How are we going to hang them?" Eddie asked, curiously holding one and admiring the beautiful ball.

"These," Venom replied with a grin and brought out a baggie full of green hooks. Opening it, he handed one hook to Eddie. "Here. Just stick it through the top and then hang it on."

"Okay."

Venom enjoyed the look of pure child-like excitement on Eddie's face as he went to work. It was cute and entertaining to watch his reactions as he went back and forth.

Eddie was just happy he was finally able to do what so many other people had done for years and years. Growing up, his dad had never celebrated Christmas. Eddie would beg and beg to have a tree but his dad would always tell him that was for babies and sissies.

But now....now he was actually experiencing it!

He eagerly helped until it was all finished. Stepping back, he smiled.

"Wow," he said as he admired the creation he and his boyfriend had made.

"First thing that went through your head when you met me, right?" Venom smirked, giving him a toothy grin.

"Eh, this is better," Eddie joked.

"Hmm.....I see," Venom grinned wider. He placed his large hands around Eddie's hips from behind and smiled as Eddie leaned back into him with a sigh. "Want to say that again, little guy?" 

Slowly, slowly, a hand began to creep towards the top of Eddie's pants. Eddie's breath hitched a little and he smiled.

"Th-this is better," he repeated, knowing what was about to come afterwards.

A deep, rumbling chuckle.

"Oh, Eddie," Venom purred. "Let's go to bed, shall we? I've got some things planned for you."

Eddie couldn't (and wouldn't) say no to that.

Guyyyyyys!! Cletus appears in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 259 32
"Life is......hectic to say the least. With a symbiote that lives inside you and knows everything there is to know about you things can get......comp...
90.2K 2.5K 21
[Wattys 2019] MRCB»My Roommate Calls Me BabyGirl 💋| E X T R A C T Hayden pinned me against the wall, his muscular arms...
56K 1.6K 38
There had been a rumor going around the church that every night exactly at twelve o'clock, there was a sentient being that roamed the building, searc...
696 19 11
I shakily reached for his hand and he stood, gently pulling me up with him. My gaze bounced between each of the six eyes on the mask and I got frustr...