Are We Only Roommates? Venom...

By venomlover_2021

"Oh, hi!" Eddie said cheerfully as he came forwards. "You must be my new roommate!" That's when the person tu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
New Fanfic!

Chapter Seventeen

766 29 41
By venomlover_2021

"Oh, my word, I'm so tired," Carlton said with a yawn as he sat down at his desk in the school room.

"Hmm, and who's fault was that for taking a rediculously long nap?" Riot mused.

"It's not my fault! You were making it so hard to not fall sleep! And then you tickled me awake because you were going to be late for your work out."

"I told you I would if you made me late. And I was just holding you, that's all," Riot purred, grin widening. "Wasn't much. I didn't even try to be quiet for you." He smirked. "You're just easy to lull, that's why. You're a baby."

"What? I am not," Carlton mumbled into his arms, blushing.

"I agree," Carnage said, butting in for a moment as he passed by to sit down a few rows away.

"Hey, don't—" Carlton began, but Riot's voice overruled him.

"Haha, but you are. You didn't complain when I held you, did you? You just wanted cuddles, and for someone to hold you," Riot teased with a sinful smile.

Carlton could only sit there and try to breath normally.

"I could do this every night, Carlton," Riot growled softly. "Talk you to sleep. Could help you fall asleep faster..."

"Yeah and get an erection," Carnage giggled.

Riot chuckled when Carlton finally lifted his head from his arms and glared at Carnage.

"It's not like you've done anything special this week," he muttered.

"Oh, actually, I am," Carnage replied with a smirk. "And I'm going to have a better time than you or Riot ever will in your room."

"We do not—" Carlton began, blushing embarrassed, but Riot interrupted.

"What're you going to do?" he wondered curiously.

"Isn't it obvious?" Carnage glanced around the room before getting up and walking over. Leaning down, he whispered, "Venom asked me if he wanted me to go over tonight."

" What does that mean?" Riot wondered.

"There gonna be some noise, so I hope you two won't mind," the red symbiote said.

Carlton glanced at Riot, then at Carnage, then back at his boyfriend.

"Wait, what?" he asked.

"Are you three going to...?" Riot grinned. Carnage seemed to literally vibrate.

"Yup," he replied.

"Can I die, please?" Carlton blushed into his shirt.

"Aww, it's okay, Carlton, we will have just as much fun as they will," Riot assured him, patting his head.

Carlton couldn't respond as the teacher came into the classroom at that moment.

Carnage headed back to his seat, but not before saying,

"We should have a contest. See who's louder."

Riot chuckled.

"This guy," he grinned, shaking his head. "But we still will show him that we are better, won't we?"

"I mean, I can't exactly stop you," Carlton said.

"Is that you saying you want to?"

Riot grinned wider as Carlton only fidgeted in his seat and blushed harder.

"Good boy."

Eddie tried as hard as he could to focus on his test. Knowing what would come afterwards was something he was actually looking forward to. He was nervous, sure, but he was also quite curious to see how it would go. After all, it was going to be his first three-some.

Shit. Focus. Focus on the test, Eddie.

He pulled his attention back onto the paper. This was going to be hard. He was halfway through it already and he had twenty minutes left.

He needed to stop thinking about Venom and Carnage. Needed to stop thinking about those large hands on his body, how they would feel against his heated skin.

And those tongues! How those long, wet, salivating tongues would be laving all over him, Venom deepthroating him while Carnage sucked him off. How they would—

No, no, no.

Focus!

This was going to be a long test.

Anne and Dan walked together out
of class and happened to run into Venom and Carnage in the hall.

"Oh, hey!" Anne smiled as she saw them.

"Hey, guys," Venom greeted with a broad smile.

"I feel like we haven't seen each other for a while," Dan said.

"Well, this is college, sometimes you don't see people you know for a while," Venom said. "What's up?"

"Well, Dan and I were wondering if the gang could find sometime to hang out again," Anne said. "We were thinking over Christmas break we could do something."

"That sounds nice. We could probably talk this over sometime," Venom smiled. "I feel like the entire gang just needs to get together again. We haven't seen much of the others for around a month."

"That's why Dan and I suggested it," Anne said. "We can figure everything out sometime and find something that all of us as a group can do."

"We we're thinking about—" Dan began but stopped when Anne nudged him in the ribs.

"It's a surprise, we just need to be able to find out who can come," she smiled.

"We'll be sure to reply ASAP," Venom said. "Thanks for letting us know."

"You're welcome. Oh, could you tell Eddie, too?"

"Oh, we will," Venom smiled and Carnage tried to hide his growing tension of being kept here longer than he wanted. "We'll be seeing you, Anne and Dan. Thanks for letting us know."

"Phew," Carnage said as they walked down the hall. " Thought they would keep us there longer."

"You're anxious, aren't you?" Venom smirked.

"What if he doesn't, like, y'know, like it? I was looking forward to this," Carnage replied.

"Oh, he will. He can barely contain himself when I look at him," Venom chuckled. "Trust me, bud, you're safe. Nothing to worry about. Eddie's a little puppy, all he needs someone to love and take care of him."

Carnage laughed.

"He is a puppy," he agreed.

"Peferably a Corgi," Venom added.

The two laughed as they headed down the hall.

Carlton followed Riot into the men's locker room near the gym.

"Can't believe the day's already almost over," he said as he took a drink from his waterbottle. "It felt like there was only one hour and then this."

"Hmm, did it have to do with anything in store for tonight?" Riot mused, giving him a wicked flash of his teeth.

"....no." Carlton turned and went to his locker, opening it and reaching in to take out a spare shirt.

"Oh, but I could see your excitement all throughout the day," Riot replied with a grin as he followed Carlton to the washers. "You were eager for it, weren't you?"

"No, I wasn't."

"Hmm, you sure?"

Carlton dropped his shirt into the washer and turned it on.

"Yes."

He turned back around to exit the small room, but Riot trapped him immediately, putting his huge hands on the edge of the washer so that Carlton couldn't go anywhere.

"Riot—" Carlton began but stopped when the mercury-gray symbiote grinned even wider, amused. He glanced into those large, white eye for a moment and then looked down, shy and quiet.

"You want it Carlton," Riot growled softly. "I can tell. You want it just as bad as you want me to kiss you right now...."

"What? I—" Carlton sputtered, blushing, but Riot snarled at him and pulled their faces closer together. Carlton flinched a little but Riot's growl turned into a rumbling purr, soft and gentle.

"Oh, but you do," he whispered, face barely touching his boyfriend's. "You've been thinking about it ever since I kissed you in the men's restroom. Admit it."

Carlton knew he was stuck.

He had been thinking about it.

Way too much in fact.

He couldn't help but remember how it had felt to feel those soft, gentle presses against his lips and that tongue! He shivered as Riot placed a hand on his thigh and began to steadily stroke the area, a wicked grin on the symbiote's face.

"I....I do," he replied very very quietly.

"Then what's holding you back?"

Carlton raised his eyes and looked at Riot now. The symbiote was so close and he could practically feel the tension from the symbiote.

"Nothing," he said.

That's all Riot needed to hear. Almost immediately after Carlton spoke, he surged forwards and kissed him.

It was so fast that Carlton was too surprised to do anything for a moment. He quickly began responding as well as he could to the passionate affection and moaned a little when Riot began to slide his hand up towards the top of his pants.

Riot growled and flipped him around and moved him so his back was pressed against the wall now. Carlton yelped on impact but it was muffled as Riot was still kissing him. Feeling those huge hands curl around him, he felt his heart pound with adrenaline as Riot slid him up the wall at a decent height level.

Carlton gasped as he felt the tongue starting to enter his mouth. Squeezing his eyes shut tighter, he choked back a moan as Riot yanked down his running shorts and boxers with one hand, instantly turning its attention to his dick.

"Mmmfph!" he cried around the gag in his mouth as Riot began to stroke it lightly with one finger. Of course, he had touched himself there before, but this was different. Having someone else doing it for him was a whole other matter.

Riot growled low and began to grind his hips up against Carlton's groin, seeking friction. Carlton didn't dare open his eyes to see what was happening, but he heard Riot snarling possessively and the tongue was shoved deeper into his throat, fucking him.

He was thankful when Riot withdrew to let him have air but instantly squealed when Riot began to lick at his neck.

"Mm, salty," Riot rumbled as he continued to lick. "So tasty, Carlton."

"How is my sweat tasty to you?" Carlton gasped as Riot began to pump his dick.

"Oh, silly boy," Riot chuckled. "It's the chemicals you're producing in your sweat. All of that adrenaline, all of that tasty, tasty love...I'm going to fuck you well tonight, Carl."

Carlton gasped as he felt himself climaxing towards his orgasm.

"Riot!" he cried. "I'm gonna—"

"Then cum for me," Riot growled.

Carlton didn't have to be told twice. He felt Riot's tongue enter his throat again to keep him quiet as he screamed as his orgasm racked his body. Riot grinned and held him close, growling and rumbling in approval.

Once Carlton had calmed down slightly from his high, Riot pulled his tongue out and gently pressed a kiss to his lips.

"You don't understand how hard it was for me not to just take you right here," he growled low and dominate. "You're lucky it didn't take you long."

"Y-yeah," Carlton laughed, still trying to catch his breath. Looking down, he saw that his cum had made a mess  all over Riot's clothes. "Oh. Sorry."

"No need to be. I enjoyed this," Riot smiled. "I have other clothes here, Carl."

At the nickname, Carlton frowned.

"Don't call me Carl."

"Why? It's cute," Riot mused, nuzzling his face. "Besides....this was just a warm-up for tonight."

"Wait, this was a warm-up?"

Riot laughed and set Carlton down on the floor, still holding him under the arms to steady him.

"Oh, yes, you're going to love what I have in store for you tonight, Carl," he purred. "Now get a clean shirt on."

Venom looked up as he saw Eddie coming into the room and smiled.

"Hey, look who's here," he said as he stood up from his desk. "You ready for tonight?"

"Yeah," Eddie replied. "Still a little nervous, though."

"Hey, if it makes you feel better, Carnage is nervous about it, too," Venom chuckled. "Don't worry. We've done it before with just you and me. Think of this as the same except there's one more person added into this."

"What time is he coming?" Eddie wondered, glancing at the clock.

"In around thirty minutes, why?" Venom smirked.

"Kinda need some relaxation to help me to be able to relax more when we do the thing," Eddie said clumsily.

Nevertheless, Venom understood. A wide grin split across his face.

"If you don't stop asking these favors of me, I'm going to have finished you off before Carnage could get here," he growled, drooling a little.

Eddie just blushed and leaned against that broad chest. Venom smirked and lifted his large, clawed hands and let them slide over Eddie's torso over top his own hands. Eddie waited. When they didn't move, he shifted a little.

"Uh....."

"Need to keep your skin sensative, Eddie," Venom purred in his ear. "Don't want you to cum so quickly just from one touch, do we?"

"No, I guess not..."

"Good boy. Just relax. Breathe. Let me take care of you," Venom whispered softly.

"You should become a therapist," Eddie joked but Venom only poked his tummy and he jolted. "Hey!"

"And why is that, my dear Eddie?" Venom mused.

"Well...you're voice is....really soothing." Eddie blushed.

"Hmm, I know," Venom replied.

Smug bastard.

Venom began to stroke along Eddie's face with the tips of his fingers, tender and caring. Eddie sighed and his eyes began to flutter shut, feeling drowsy and so so relaxed. Venom chuckled softly and pressed his maw up against the side of Eddie's face.

"Enjoying this, darling?" he growled deeply.

Oh, fuck .

He was getting hard.

"Ohhh, Eddieee," Venom chuckled. "Don't tell me that little word got to your cute, little friend down there..."

"I'm afraid it did," Eddie replied with a nervous swallow.

"Well, we're just going to have to ignore that until Carnage arrives," Venom smiled. "Can't have you leaking and setting yourself as soon as he walks through the door, can we?"

"Please just shut up..." Eddie whimpered, feeling the tent in his pants straining against the fabric. He trembled. Oh, this was gonna be rough.

Just then the door opened and guess who walked in? It was Carnage and he took one look at Venom spooning Eddie and Eddie's already embarrassed, flushed face and grinned, almost predatory in a way.

All the nervousness he had felt before had been replaced with confidence now.

"So....ready for a little fun?" he drawled as he came up to the bed.

"He's ready," Venom smirked. "I was helping him relax beforehand. He's never done anything like this before. At least the three-some."

"Ah, don't worry," Carnage said, turning his gaze on Eddie. "We're all comfortable with each other. Nothing to worry about."

"We should probably lock the door, just in case someone wants to come in," Venom said.

"Oh, good idea," Carnage said and did so.

"Well, let's strip," Venom smirked at Eddie.

When Eddie looked up from taking his shirt off, Carnage whistled.

"Damn, Eddie, you're beautiful," he said.

"That's what I said when I first saw him shirtless," Venom said smugly.

"I'm glad you're soft and smooth," Carnage spoke to Eddie. "I like seeing my little toys like this. It makes me feel dominant."

"Come on, Eddie, don't be shy," Venom smirked as he got in the dominant spooning position and patted the bed, inviting Eddie over. "Let me spoon you."

"Again?" Eddie said with a little laugh.

Venom chuckled.

"Yes. Again. And this time," he brushed his tongue up the back of Eddie's neck, making his skin crawl, "I'll touch you."

"Now, let's see, what's first on the list?" Carnage smiled as he eyed Eddie with a hungry, fierce gaze.

Damn. Venom was right about Carnage giving Eddie eyes.

"Ah. This should do nicely," Carnage said and leaned down towards Eddie's groin. Eddie watched as Carnage's mouth opened and the tongue swayed out, almost hypnoticly.

Carnage paused for a moment and glanced up at Eddie and grinned wickedly.

"Don't you know it's wrong to think about your friends this way, Eddie?" he asked with a laugh, teasing him. "Gonna beg for it, hmm?"

He licked Eddie's abdomen and Eddie shuddered upon that sloppy tongue flicking against the sensative skin there.

"He's ticklish," Venom added unhelpfully.

"No, I'm—"

"Oh, you are?" Carnage's grin couldn't have possibly gotten any wider as he slowly began to lick Eddie's stomach area.

Eddie whimpered and tried to move, but Carnage had his feet pressed down so he couldn't move.

"You gonna beg for me to suck you off, Eddie?" Carnage smiled, giving another lick, this time lower down.

Eddie shuddered. It was so close to his dick!

"Gonna beg and whine for us?"

Another lick, just on the inside of his left thigh, long and wet and rough. Eddie shuddered again.

"You're that desperate, aren't you?" Carnage mused and then slowly, agonizingly allowed the tip of his tongue to pass over the entire erection.

Eddie's back arched and he whined.

"Please," he whispered as Venom began to squeeze his pecs.

Carnage put the entirety of his length in his mouth, but then ripped off it as suddenly as he had arrived.

"Beg for us.... " he said, breath ghosting across the hard member.

"Please.....Carnage....please, s-suck me. I n-need it."

"Hmm. Good boy..." Carnage chuckled and took the cock into his mouth again, tongue wrapping around it snugly.

As soon as Carnage's mouth closed over his dick, Eddie let out a soft, shaky breath.

"Oh... "

Venom chuckled as he began to touch Eddie's torso, particularly his pecs and nipples.

"You like that, Eddie?" he mused. Eddie nodded and let himself relax into Venom completely, allowing the sensations to take over.

Carnage hummed, the vibrations going straight to Eddie's dick. He jolted as Carnage began to suck softly, saliva and his tongue coating his dick.

That tongue did wonders to Eddie! Oh, my, it was so wet and sloppy and salivating, Eddie's dick didn't know what to do.

Each and every rough swipe and tug left Eddie gasping and trying to thrust his hips up.

"Gonna fuck your little buddy so well, Venom," Carnage said around the intrusion in his mouth.

"He deserves it," came the reply as Venom's tongue began to slide around and prob into Eddie's mouth, slowly fucking his throat as it continued to slide inside.

Eddie moaned as wet, sloppy heat consumed him from base to tip. Carnage was holding is hips down, keeping him pinned and pliable.

Venom was fucking his throat and allowed his massive hands to roam all over Eddie's torso, squeezing and caressing.

With each thrust and twist of both tongues, Eddie's cock leaked, and Carnage eagerly licked it up, hungry and searching for more.

Lewd, squealching and sucking sounds fill the quiet room now, apart from Eddie's muffled whimpers and moans, and Carnage rumbling as he bobbed his head up and down between Eddie's legs.

Eddie felt something wet trickling down his torso and came to find out that Venom was drooling all over him with excitement.

He shuddered as Venom allowed the tips of his claws to dig into his skin, not hard enough to puncture but enough to hurt.

He soon forgot this as Carnage began to speed up his ministrations down there, hips stuttering and shaking as he tried to get his orgasm to quicken.

Venom's and Carnage's drool soaked the sheets underneath him, and so with every jerk and twist, Eddie could feel the wetness. He could feel the saliva and the pre cum.

Carnage sucked harder and harder as Eddie's dick became fuller and fuller. Venom chuckled and pinched and twisted Eddie's nipples, making him screech around the tongue in his mouth.

Carnage was sucking in earnest now, eager to feel the hot, delicious cum being emptied into his mouth.

"Doing so well for us, Eddie," Venom whispered in his ear, now retracting his tongue. "Doing so well...good boy."

Eddie shivered as he heard that voice in his ear. Venom smirked, amused.

"Remember what I told you about touching?" he growled. "Well, after you cum, we're going to do that. We're going to touch you. Everywhere . Very very slowly. We're going to make you cry and beg for us louder. Were going to touch. And touch. And touch until you cum again like a good little boy. Stroking, caressing, fondling....oh, our tongues will be involved as well..."

Eddie came with a shout, spurting white hot liquid into Carnage's mouth. Carnage moaned obscenely and eagerly guzzled it down, greedy.

"Oh, my god!" Eddie cried as he continued to let loose.

"Look at you, you just keep pumping it out, don't you?" Venom chuckled and gave him a big, wet lick on the cheek.

When Eddie was finally emptied, Carnage slowly pulled away from his dick. Looking up at Eddie, he smirked, licking his teeth.

"Just for that, you know what I'm gonna do?" he growled softly.

Eddie could only watch, chest heaving, as Carnage lowered his head back down again. Eddie thought he would go for his dick again, but Carnage opened his mouth and licked his abdomen. Eddie whimpered and shivered but otherwise didn't flinch away.

"You know what I'm gonna do, Eddie?" Carnage asked again, this time giving him another lick, this time furthur up. He continued to lick up Eddie's torso until he came to Eddie's face.

"I'm gonna kiss you," he growled and did just that.

Eddie felt Venom rumbling behind him as Carnage began to lick inside of his mouth.

"You're so beautiful, Eddie," he whispered. "So very very beautiful. This is why I'm sharing you. Carnage needed to see this. Needed to see how good you behave when being loved on. Such a good boy, Eddie."

Carnage gave a few more little thrusts inside of his throat and then slowly pulled back. Eddie gasped and panted as Carnage looked down at him smugly.

"He's right, you know," he growled. "You are a really good treat, Eddie..."

Before he knew it, Eddie saw Carnage leaning forwards again. He was surprised when Carnage passed him completely and went for Venom. He didn't have any time to tell what the were doing because both Carnage and Venom were touching him now.

There was a deep growl from Venom and Carnage soon pulled back, grinning.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Eddie," Carnage said and, before Eddie could reply, he was flipped around and landed face-first on the messy bed.

Trying to get up on his hands and knees, he felt Carnage over him, and gasped as Carnage's tongue licked along his back.

"Be a good little boy and take all of me in," the red symbiote said sweetly. "Can you do that for me?"

Eddie nodded.

"Good boy."

Carnage thrust in. Eddie gasped at the feeling of being breached. Carnage wasn't much bigger than a normal human, but his cock was still big.

"Gonna fuck the ever living daylights out of your sweet little ass," Carnage growled as he started up quite quickly. "So warm and wet for me, Eddie. I think you need some ahhh!" He yelped as Venom's monster dick slipped inside of him.

" Hey! Give a guy some warning before you do that!" he said.

"Sorry, I got carried away," Venom mused and nipped at the back of Carlton's neck.

"Fuck, why?" Carnage groaned as Venom began to slowly move in and out leasuirely. "I won't be able to concentrate."

" Hmm, just focus on your little toy and I'll focus on mine," Venom whispered.

Carnage shuddered.

Actually shuddered.

"Yes, sir," he replied meekly and began thrusting inside of Eddie again.

"Good boy," Venom praised.

Eddie moaned as he felt Carnage working his way into him, Carnage thrusting erratically because Venom's massive dick was buried inside of him.

Eddie mewed and whined and bucked, chanting,

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod."

The wet slaps of skin against skin was enough to drive the three mad. Venom snarled, pounding into Carnage's ass, and Carnage whined.

"N-not so hard, V! I'm breakable, too, y'know!"

"Shut up and take it, pussy, you can always heal yourself later," Venom grunted and continued to rut inside of Carnage like he owned him.

Carnage threw back his head and hissed, ramming into Eddie's prostate again and again.

"Fuck! Fuck!" Eddie shouted, the bundle of nerves receiving the hard end of the stick as Carnage was spurred on by Venom's relentless treatment.

"You bet I will fuck your fucking ass!" Carnage snarled and then, with another wild thrust, he came, roaring loudly.

Eddie came a second later, singing along with him.

"C-come on, V, join the party," Carnage managed to gasp out as the older symbiote still rutted into him.

"Patience, Red," Venom growled. "Don't make me punish you."

"Sorry," Carnage said and after a few more hard thrusts, Venom came inside him.

All three collapsed on the bed, gasping, too tired to even move or speak for a little while. It was Venom who spoke first.

"Well, that was fun."

"Wait, I can't get pregnant from this, right?" Eddie asked, gaping at his swollen stomach.

"Oh, no," Carnage said with a weak laugh. "Only when you are in heat."

"But I'm a male."

"It will be expelled with the rest of your waste." Carnage yawned.

"Oh." Eddie paused. "Thanks, guys. I enjoyed this. We should do this again sometime."

"I wholeheartedly agree with that," Venom said.

"Can I just sleep here tonight?" Carnage asked with a tired yawn. "I don't want to walk all the way back to my room."

"Sorry," Venom chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 112K 31
Lunch went by pretty quickly, and we were back to classes soon enough. I'd forgotten to get a book from my locker, so I quickly went to get it. I was...
33 0 6
hey! you! hola. we are venom. well he is. im just his 'host' as he calls me. there was a... crash? venom got taken to a lab and got tests ran on him...
721 19 11
I shakily reached for his hand and he stood, gently pulling me up with him. My gaze bounced between each of the six eyes on the mask and I got frustr...
25.1K 478 49
I will used my oc! Rudz and Ash. Alright, uh... this story is TFP fanfic, since venom is from Marvel, I will make crossover with the Avengers. Carna...