𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐚𝐬 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚 ⛏ ᴶ...

By Percabeths1reader

Olivia had always been a nobody. That's all she had ever wanted to be. She's the person that sits out during... More

𝔼𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒
𝕋𝕠𝕡 𝕋𝕒𝕘𝕤
ℕ𝕖𝕨 ℂ𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣
𝕌ℙ𝔻𝔸𝕋𝔼
𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢
𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝 + 𝙰𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚜
𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚛𝚜
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝙵𝚊𝚝 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝙳𝚘𝚓𝚘 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗
𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢

𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙾𝚏 𝙴𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

3.1K 82 62
By Percabeths1reader

Chapter Four — Attack of Emotions

Trigger Warning: Anxiety Attack, Sexual Assault, Slight Self Harm

Jack, Kim, and Milton all poked their heads out as they looked down the shiny hallway.

Jack dropped down to his knee and swiped two fingers across the floor, looking up with a smirk.

"Oh yeah, Waxy Wednesday. Where a plastic try meets a freshly buffed floor and legends are born."

Eddie and Olivia both walked in. Eddie was carrying a red tray while Olivia bit her lip and nervously scratched her arm.

"Any problems getting by Marge the lunch lady?" Jack asked.

"Nah. She said they don't pay her enough to care." Eddie shrugged.

"Hey guys!"

Everyone turned to Jerry as he hopped down the set of stair and pushed his upper body onto the wall that worked as a railing.

"Did I miss anything?"

"Not yet." Kim dismissed, "Hey, shouldn't you be in detention for putting a tollbooth in the boys bathroom?"

Jerry smirked with pride, "I should be, but when you sit me in the back and leave a window open... I'm what you call a flight risk."

"Jack, a new record's about to be broken. Prepare for Milton 'the missile's Krupnick.' "

Olivia shifted as she chewed her lip harder. No one seemed to notice her breathing becoming uneven.

Milton unzipped his jacket before ripping off his pants. Everybody made sounds of complaint as Olivia kept her eyes on the floor.

"Dude, eat a sandwich." Jerry insulted from where he sat on the second wall.

"Oh, look at this! I'm in the middle of a loser palooza!"

Olivia tensed at the voice and took a step back. Jerry hopped off the wall with a glare and pulled her back, his arm protectively around her waist.

"What do you want, Truman?" Jack asked with distaste.

"I thought I'd just hang out."

"Do you have to do it here?" Jerry asked as he looked at him, as if he was a bag of rotten trash.

"It's a free hallway, Jerry. And I get to see my angel, Olivia." Truman swooned as his eyes locked with the blonde.

Jerry moved in front of Truman's view as Jack took a step forward, his fingers twitching for a hit.

"Truman, if you'll excuse me, I have a date with destiny." Milton smiled as he turned to the hallway with his helmet on.

"Well, that'll be your first date ever." Truman scoffed before letting out an obnoxiously loud laugh.

Milton fake laughed before his face fell, "Very funny. You're about to see my scid marks."

Olivia turned to Milton as he muttered something about 'came out different'.

Olivia ignored Kim's voice as her nails scratched harder, slowly clawing off the skin.

Milton let out a war cry as he took off and dropped onto the tray. His purple suited body slid and slid until he crashed through the cafeteria doors.

Jack, Jerry, and Eddie all ran down the hallway and stopped by Kim. They muttered to each other as Olivia remained in her spot.

Two fingers ran down her jaw making her jump. Truman looked at her with a smirk as guilt churned in her stomach, the feeling taking over her mind and heart.

"Good job, Angel. One down, Four to go."

A tear rolled out of her eye and down her cheek. Truman reached up and wiped it away, his grip on her face tightening as she tried to step back.

"I'll be back. Don't worry, my love."

Olivia whimpered as his hand touched her hip.

"I'll be back."

Everyone stood in the dojo, practicing, when a high pitched scream cut through the air.

Jerry rushed out with pink hair and legs. Everyone laughed as Jerry screamed.

"Hold on. Something's different. Wait, don't tell me." Kim teased, "New bathrobe!"

"It's my hair. This is what I get for showering."

Olivia looked down as Jerry looked at the bottle.

"Rudy, what kind of shampoo are we using?"

"That's the same shampoo we always use." Rudy smiled as he looked at the object in Jerry's hand.

Jerry suddenly ripped off the label, stuttering as he read the bolded words.

"Wha- this isn't shampoo! It's pink hair dye."

Milton and Rudy exchanged a look as Olivia captured her lip again and tortured the skin. Her arm burned as she scratched the already red skin.

"Dude, do you shampoo your leg hair?"

"Bro," Jerry smirked as he placed his leg on the bench Jack straddled, "when I shampoo I'm all in."

Kim gave a look of 'really?' and 'wtf' in one.

"Love your new look!" The voice called, "Awesome. Just awesome."

An arm wrapped around her waist as Jack stood up. He pulled her close and gently nudged her behind him. With a sigh she lowered her head and rested between his shoulder blades.

His arm reached back and gracefully rubbed her hip. Sparks lingered as they touched, neither wanting nothing more than anything but to hold each other.

Truman glared at him and his jaw locked. His eyes followed the arm on her hip. Where his own hand was just hours ago.

"I know you did this, Truman. Somehow you snuck in here and switched out that shampoo for pink hair dye."

Olivia looked up at Jacks accusation. Her eyes locked with Trumans as he cheekily smirked.

"No, it wasn't Truman. I've been here all day and I never once saw him ooze his way in here." Rudy denied.

"Looks like I've got an airtight alibi." Truman smirked to Jack.

Truman's gaze once again shifted as his hand reached out to brush one of Olivia's pale strands of hair.

Jack hand shot out and he twisted it. His jaw clenched as Truman cried out in pain. Jack turned and kicked him in the side making him stumble away.

"Get. Out."

Shivers covered her skin as Jack glared, his voice lower than normal. The unsaid threat lingered in the air as Truman tried to take a look at Olivia.

Jack clutched Truman's shirt in his hands and slammed him against the green support beam. Everyone gasped at the violent act while Jack released one hand and used it to shield Truman's view.

"I'm only going to say this one more time. Get out!"

Jack snapped as he shoved him to the door. His hands clenched into fist as he watched Truman's movements with a glare. Despite only being an inch taller, Jack towered over him.

Truman stumbled back, squealing in surprise when his back hit the glass door, before turning around and running.

Jack released a small breath as Olivia fiddled with her fingers.

Jack turned around, his face softening as he looked at her. She avoided everywhere but him as she shifted from foot to foot.

He took slow steps up to her until he was standing in front of her. They were oblivious to Rudy's yell about 'getting back to practice' as his finger touched her jaw.

She slightly recoiled as the last memory of Truman touching her in that spot. Her breath left her lungs as she let out a small gasp, almost unable to take in air.

Jack bent his head down to look into her eyes. He paused as he noticed the hidden tears and hand pressed onto her stomach.

Jack's arms slowly moved around her and pulled her into a hug. His hands gently held her as she didn't hug back, just standing still like a statue.

But he didn't let go. He held her close as she realized what was happening. She slowly moved her head into his chest, still struggling to breath.

With one hand on her back he pushed her closer, her arms instinctively wrapping around him.

His hand pushed her stomach against his.

"Out."

His voice was a whisper in the wind, almost going unnoticed. Her body remained stuff and as she shook. He pushed her closer, if that was even possible, and bent his head down to her ear.

"Breath, Olive. Out."

Olivia followed his demand and released everything with a sigh, her shoulders caving from the pressure.

"That's my girl. Now in."

She blushed from the praise but slowly breathed in as asked..

"Out."

Her body relaxed as she leaned into him, his other hand stroking her hair. It brought a sense of comfort to her and she didn't know what to do without it.

"In."

She breathed in his scent, savoring the smell of vanilla, blueberries, and cologne.

"Out."

Olivia soon relaxed, breathing on her own. Her body swayed as she leaned into him, her knees shaking from the weight.

Jack pressed a kiss to her forehead, whispering sweet nothings as her hands continued to shake.

But with him she could breathe.

"Come on people! Let's make some noise! As our captain of our cheer squad, Kim Crawford, leads out our championship girls' basketball team. The Seaford, lady whales!"

While Olivia appreciated the teacher's energy she didn't appreciate what was going to happen. She watched as Kim waved and smiled at the other girls.

Sure, she didn't like Kim all that much but that didn't mean she deserved it.

Olivia winced as everyone followed along with Kim's cheers. Two cheerleaders brought out the banner with a killer whale on it.

Kim yelled and rushed through the paper. She let out a screech and tumbled as the paper clung to her like a dying dog.

The basketball team, with the help of her friends, tried to peal it off but failed.

A loud laugh sounded through the air.

"Looks like you got yourself into a sticky situation."

Olivia turned and walked away. God, how she hated this.

Olivia sat on the park bench. Her breathing was rugged and tears spilled from her eyes. She had already heard the rumors about how Jack puked during their period change, making a girl name Heather puke and lots of other people.

She couldn't be there for that like she was with Eddie's.

Eddie.

A sob finally fell out of her mouth. The prank against him was vile and overall cruel. She couldn't even speak of it.

They were her friends and she was giving them a life of misery. Lost in her thoughts as didn't notice the footsteps behind her.

"What's wrong, Angel?"

She cried even more at the sound of his voice. Her knuckles grew white as she gripped the bench. Her blurry vision remained on the patch of grass in front of her.

His shoes invaded her sight as he bent down.

"Tell me who did this and they'll regret it."

Olivia shook her head and pulled back as Truman went to place his hands on her knees.

"I don't want to do this." She sobbed. "It makes me sick to my stomach! I'm a bad friend! Good people don't try to hurt their friends!"

Her voice cracked and her hands shook. All she wanted right now was to have arms wrapped around. Have a voice whisper and sooth her. She wanted fingers to comb through her hair and have a kiss pressed to her forehead. To have a heavenly scent completely consume her.

And that's what Truman did. But it's not how Olivia wanted.

No, she wanted Truman gone. As far away from her as possible. She wanted him to lose his fingers so he couldn't touch her again. She wanted him to drop the obsession that he's had since preschool.

"Stop." Olivia whimpered as his hands squeezed her hip.

"It's okay." He whispered as his hand traveled under her shirt.

"No! No! Don't touch me!"

Truman gasped as he was pushed into the dirt and mud splattered on his face. And Olivia didn't turn back as she ran.

Olivia sat isolated from her friends. They all sat on the blue matt's as she sat on the red bench.

"Guys, we all know Truman is behind these pranks. We just got to figure out how he's doing it." Milton finally announced.

"Grease, hair dye, sticky paper, paintballs, blue cheese. Sounds like my grandmother's medicine cabinet." Jerry realized.

"Trumans picking us off, one by one. He's got all of us! Except for..." Jack trailed off as he looked at Olivia. She looked up from her lap as everyone directed their attention to her.

"Olive."

Her heart would have skipped a beat at the nickname if it wasn't already speeding at the sound of light.

"You're next." Milton stood up and sat beside her. "If I were you, I'd roll myself up in bubble wrap and sit in the basement."

Olivia tuned out Miltons words about birth as she bit her lip. Her nails scratched her arm as her leg bounced.

"What Olivia needs to know is that we'll be there for her."

"No, I-I don't need anything. I can take care of myself." She stood up and took a few steps back.

"No, don't worry, Liv. Well protect you." Eddie smiled as he stood up, paint and bruises covering his body.

The sight made tears well in her eyes.

"Yeah, we'll walk you to school in the morning."

"And after school we'll walk you back home."

"We'll be the last thing you see at night and the first thing you'll see in the morning."

"And you won't have to worry about him hurting Sunny. We'll make sure she's with Miss O'Lerry."

"Just stop!" She suddenly yelled.

"Stop, because it wasn't Truman who hurt you." Her voice broke as she turned to them.

"Then who was it?'

For a moment she remained silent.

"Me."

Kim asked her in confusion, "What?"

Jerry looked at her, almost grossed out, "What?"

Eddie's jaw dropped, "What?"

Milton looked at her in disbelief, "What?"

Jack's face showed anger as his posture slumped, "What?"

Olivia looked away as a tear fell.

"Olivia, why would you prank us like that?" She couldn't meet Jack's eyes as he asked her.

"Do you know what you did to me? That paper was so sticky I lost four freckles and half an eyebrow." Kim complained.

"And a clown keeps following me around asking me where I get my hair done."

Olivia's lip twitched up at the thought.

"I'm sorry, okay!"

"You're sorry?" Milton asked.

"I didn't want to! I- he..." Olivia stuttered, "He made me." She whispered.

"Who?" Eddie asked.

"Truman. He... he's blackmailing me."

"How's he blackmailing you?" Milton asked.

"Truman's father owns the security company that watches the mall." Olivia looked down, not wanting to explain.

"So?" Jerry asked as he guided her to sit.

"The night that Kim was... welcomed to the dojo I forgot something here. So I came back to get it. But I was alone..."

She trailed off as her breathing faltered.

"And I was having a bad day. And-and I." She gulped as she stuttered.

"You what?" Jack asked.

"I had an anxiety attack."

Everyone tensed and took a deep breath. Neither Kim or Jack officially knew about her anxiety. Olivia figured Jack would have theorized the idea when he stopped one of them but apparently he hadn't.

His lips parted as his eyebrow rose.

"Liv-" Milton started

"I hadn't dealt with Jack being a part of the dojo yet and then suddenly another girl who's prettier and nicer comes along and is immediately welcomed to our group." Tears started falling as her hands shook.

"And it-it was just too much. But I was too scared to say it. So I kept quiet. And then it all hit me at once. And... And suddenly I couldn't breathe, and my hands shook, and I was sweating. I just- I felt like I was dying."

Olivia's lip quivered as she spoke.

"And then it all started spinning and I was dizzy. And I started panicking. And I tried- I tried so hard to get outside but I tripped and then..."

Her voice stopped as a hand laced with hers. Its familiar warmth soothed her. He didn't seem to mind the fact that her hands were shaking and wet.

"And then I blacked out."

Jack whipped the tears that rolled down her cheeks and Jerry rubbed her back.

"And Truman saw everything. He put it on a flashdrive and said... He said if I pranked you then you wouldn't want to be my friend. And then I could find some better ones that would always be there for me." Her voice shook.

"And if I didn't... If I didn't he'd post it online. He said he'd make sure everyone saw it." Her lip quivered as she squeezed her eyes together.

"I'm already a freak as it is... I don't want to be helpless as well."

"You're not a freak, Liv." Milton smiled.

"And you're not helpless either." Eddie chimed in.

"I'm sorry." She whispered.

"It's okay, Olive." Jack smiled.

"Yeah, we understand." Jerry bumped her shoulder with a smile.

A grin crept up her face as she shoved him back. Jerry dramatically fell off the bench with a girlish scream. It made a giggle fall from her lips.

"And he's not gonna get away with it." Kim smiled.

"Yeah, Truman's gonna be sorry he messed with us." Jack grinned up at her.

"When you poke a bear do you know what happens?" Milton asked.

Olivia shook her head as she waited for an answer.

"Seriously, does anybody know?" Olivia laughed and shook her head.

"There's that smile." Jack grinned.

Olivia looked down at him as she bit her lip.

But this time it wasn't from guilt.

Olivia wore her normal karate gi as she walked with Jack. She was supposed to crack the safe with Jack. Milton was back up in case something went wrong, Kim was stalling the guard, Jerry was talking with the guard dog, and Eddie was letting Truman shoot paintballs at him.

They reached the end of the hall, stopped as blue lasers moved back and forth.

"Okay, that I did not expect." Jack admitted.

"You see that tablet attached to the wall? That's the kill switch."

Jack muttered an 'okay' as he easily jumped up. He grabbed the pipe above the doorway.

He jumped over the first laser and backflipped over another one. He twisted his body as he flipped over the third one.

He jumped back and pressed himself into the wall as a laser passed him.

Jack rushed up and grabbed a sprinkler. He pulled his legs up and hopped over another laser, dropping to the ground when he almost got caught.

He front flips over a laser only to backflip again to dodge an upcoming beam. He slipped to the left and turned back, freezing as another laser passed less than an inch in front of him.

Hopping over the last one he hit the tablet's green button. It beeped as the lasers disappeared and Olivia jogged over.

Jack opened the door and went to step in when he was suddenly pulled back.

"Whoa! What?"

"Look." She pointed, "There are weight sensors."

Jack looked around before he let out a cry and hopped up with his feet in the doorframe. He grabbed the top of the door and moved his feet to the desk.

He turned to her as she looked around the room.

Rolling her shoulder she silently jumped just as Jack did and repeated his moves, easily landing on the tables.

She bumped into Jack as she turned around, almost falling off the desk. His arms wrapped around her and pulled her close.

She pressed her hands into his chest as he loomed over her.

She looked up and met his eyes. Her blue eyes reflected against his. She admired his features as his eyes flickered to her lips. They breathed the same air and their hearts beat in sync.

One of her hands glided up his chest and her thumb traced the beauty marks on his face.

Her eyes fluttered as his nose brushed her.

"We... we should- the safe." Olivia muttered.

Jack let out a sigh and pressed his forehead against her. His hand reached up and grabbed some of her hair. She licked her lips, gasping as her tongue touched his lips.

She didn't know they were that close.

"Please." He begged as his lips brushed hers.

For a moment she didn't react.

Until she pushed her lips against his. He kissed back, soaking in the lush of her lips.

She tasted of caramel and honey as her rose scent blessed his nose. It was almost like a dream, the feeling of pure bliss with previous adrenaline making their minds buzz.

Her thumbs rubbed his cheeks as she sighed against his silken lips. They would have kissed until they lost their breath had the air not disappeared at the first touch of their lips. Each wanted nothing more than to stay in that moment forever, knowing for once they could remain close without judgement or passing eyes.

She slowly pulled off his black belt as her chest begged for air.

"Olive-"

"I like when you call me that." She admitted.

His eyes shined like a billion stars as he brightened and softly smiled. Olivia turned and threw his belt over the support bar.

"Now we need to get across."

Jack didn't move, only admiring her from his spot.

"Jack?"

"Mhmm?"

She blushed at his drunken state. "I'll give you another kiss-"

His hands reached up to grab her face before she could finish. She squealed and turned her face.

She giggled as he kissed her cheek, a pout instantly forming on his lip.

"-if we can open that safe and get out of here."

Jack quickly nodded but didn't move.

Olivia grinned, "Simp."

He blinked twice before snapping out of his trance. He took the belt from her hands and turned her around.

He jumped and wrapped his legs around her waist. Olivia pushed them forward as they swung back and forth.

She pushed off the desk and punched in four.

She pushed off again and quickly hit seven and three. They swung back and she opened the safe, grabbing the drive from inside.

"Yes!" Jack cheered.

She laughed as she looked up.

"Okay, now how do we get down?"

"That's a good question."

"Breaking into my father's office? You guys are in so much trouble!"

Olivia took a step back as Truman stormed into the dojo. Jack wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close.

"We'll take whatever comes but we had to help our girl out."

"Your girl? She's mine, alright? She belongs with me!"

"She's not an object!" Jack shoved him with clenched firsts.

"Jack," Olivia whispered and pulled his back. He turned to her, eyes reconnecting. He took a subtle glance at her lips before she laced her hands with his.

He relaxed slightly but still stood tall.

"I want that flashdrive and I want it now!"

"Okay, alright. But there's something else we want you to see."

Olivia didn't care to listen to the rest. She wrapped her arms around Jack's waist and pressed her ear against his chest.

The sound of his heartbeat skipping made her blush before she focused on it again. A minute later his chest rumbled as he spoke but she didn't care for the words, just the feeling of his chest shaking.

He couldn't help but feel the need to protect her.

"Yeah but I- I only broke down like that because I knew the camera was there. I was just putting on a show."

Jack pulled her closer and covered her ears.

"I would leave before the next show is me beating you to a pulp."

Truman awkwardly laughed before he realized Jack was serious. Truman quickly nodded and rushed to the door.

"Oh, and Truman!" Jack called out.

The boy quickly turned around.

"Come near Olivia again and you'll see just what I can do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 1.1K 16
*(lauren/you/camila)* gxg Y/n had never understood the world's obsession with romantic relationships, no matter how hard she tried. Lover after love...
102K 1.3K 45
Annabeth, Thalia, Jason, Piper, Nico, Will, Frank, Hazel, Travis, Katie and were one massive friend group at their Eagle Mountain College and Highsch...
27K 1.1K 27
"𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈." Dylan goes from running with one sketchy crowd to another. She c...
10.2K 277 15
Ivy Clarke was ex-overachiever. After years of trying multiple different school activities and sports, while getting nothing but disappointed looks f...