Are We Only Roommates? Venom...

By venomlover_2021

"Oh, hi!" Eddie said cheerfully as he came forwards. "You must be my new roommate!" That's when the person tu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
New Fanfic!

Chapter Fourteen

714 24 19
By venomlover_2021

Eddie woke to the feeling of his bed. It was warm, comfortable. Inviting. Wait. What was in his bed? He moved a little to find out but immediately stopped as he felt the dried stickiness rub up against his thigh. Yelping, he scrambled out of bed.

"Ah, good morning, Sleeping Beauty," Venom chuckled from the other side of the room. Eddie looked over at his roommate and saw Venom was on his phone, one massive hand behind his head, relaxing, a huge grin on his face.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Uh....y-yeah. You?"

"Well, after what happened last night....." Venom trailed off and smirked after looking at him in a peculiar manner. "You're naked, you know that, right?"

"What?!" Eddie glanced down at himself and then recoiled quickly once he saw that he was indeed entirely naked. "Oh, shit, sorry!"

"No worries, you were like that last night," Venom replied, sitting up and swinging his legs over the side of his bed as he watched Eddie quickly clothe himself. His smirk turned into a wide grin.

"Wasn't it fun , Eddie?" he growled. "You were making such cute sounds."

"Yeah, Uh, what exactly did we do last night?" Eddie asked, struggling to pull his rebellious pants up.

"Oh, don't you remember?" Venom chuckled. "We fucked."

Eddie seemed to have either lost control of his motor functions or else he was totally shook.

"Wh-what? No. We did? No, we couldn't have. Did we? We did that? Like, you and me? Like, we did that? We actually....did that?" he asked, eyes blown wide.

"I remember you specifically stating that you wanted it," Venom purred. "Besides, you enjoyed it, didn't you? Enjoyed having me inside of your tight little ass..."

Eddie went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and Venom followed, standing right outside the door.

"Uh..... I don't remember," he replied, picking up his toothbrush and spreading the mint toothpaste over the bristles.

"Hmm....you passed out when it was starting to get good, too," Venom mused. "Perhaps maybe a little demonstration to help you remember?" 

He slyly slipped a hand around Eddie's waist and pressed him against the counter firmly but gently.

Eddie giggled.

"No, no, I don't," he replied, wriggling a little. "I remember feeling your, Uh......"

"Dick?"

"Yeah. That. It was....inside me, right?"

Venom chuckled and leaned closer.

"Was it?" he mused in Eddie's ear. Eddie spit his toothpaste out into the sink and rinsed his mouth.

"I mean, it felt like it," he replied, setting his toothbrush down and going over to blow his nose on a towel. Stopping, he turned back to Venom. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Venom chuckled low and pleasantly.

"Oh, Eddie ," he said, shaking his head. "What you felt wasn't my dick."

"Huh? Wait, wait, then what was it?" Eddie asked, confused and a little nervous.

"My fingers, " Venom replied simply, holding up his right hand as proof and wiggling them in Eddie's face. "The fact you thought that my fingers were my dick was just hilarious."

"Y-you..... fingers ? Those were your fingers ?"

"Well, of course I started with one and then I added a second one. Then a third, " Venom mused with a wicked grin. "You were so wet, Eddie..."

"Wait, so you didn't use your dick?"

"I did. At the end. And it didn't even go all the way inside. You passed out like a pussy and I had to stop," Venom remarked.

"Wait so that was your dick? That huge thing I felt at the end?" Eddie said and his legs were about to give out.

"Yes. It was my dick."

"Oh, god, oh, god," Eddie whispered as Venom looked on, amused. "That was your....how did I not know?"

"Had to prepare you first or else it would have hurt and damaged you," Venom replied with a smile, enjoying watching his boyfriend blush and stutter. "And if I know you, you are very fragile, Eddie."

"Yeah, yeah," Eddie said, waving a hand at him.

"Awww, are you sad you didn't get to experience the entire thing?" Venom smirked. "That you didn't get to feel my dick inside you? "

"Shh! Shush! You're not helping," Eddie replied, swatting at him playfully but Venom only grabbed him up in one hand, pinning his wrists together and lifted him off the ground until his eyes were level with Venom's.

"You want to go again?" the symbiote asked with a certain glint in his eyes. "I'm totally up for another round....and it's Saturday, so we have all day."

"Haha, as much as I would like that, I don't think so," Eddie replied with a giggle.

"Alright, little guy." Venom gently set him back down on the floor but didn't let go of his wrists. "But can I have a good morning kiss before we go eat breakfast?"

"Ugh, fine," Eddie sighed, but smiled as he stood up on his tiptoes and Venom leaned down and before he knew it, they kissed. It was short, just once, and Eddie smiled.

"We're not done yet," Venom replied softly and then yanked Eddie back up on his tiptoes to kiss him again. Eddie giggled again and squirmed as Venom peppered his face and lips with feather-like smooches, some with his tongue, others with his lips.

"H-hey!" he gasped with a laugh as Venom growled softly and began moving him backwards until Eddie's back was pressed against the wall.

Venom picked him up and allowed Eddie to wrap his legs around his waist, giving some leverage so he could use both hands now.

"V!!" Eddie squeaked as Venom began to make the kisses longer and more possessive than before.

"Mmmrr, yes, Eddie?" Venom chuckled with a deep growl as he nosed at Eddie's neck.

"W-we need to go to—"

"If this is about food, I'd rather eat you right now," Venom replied into his neck as he kissed along Eddie's jaw towards his ear and then grinned as the flats of his fangs brushed against the top of Eddie's ear.

"Eee, nooo!" Eddie squealed as Venom began to aggressively lick his neck. "Stoooop!"

"No, why should I? You're cute when you're like this ," Venom mused, giving him a lick under the chin. Eddie turned his head away and laughed but instantly stopped and gasped when he saw Carnage standing there.

"Uh...." he said akwardly and looked at Venom. Venom only smirked and let him slide down the wall, setting him down gently as he turned to Carnage.

"Hey, bud," he greeted.

"Hey," Carnage replied and Eddie could tell the red symbiote was trying not to sound smug or laugh. "Uh....what exactly were you two doing?"

"Being a couple," Venom replied easily. Eddie was blushing furiously and the two Symbiotes laughed.

"Aww, it's okay, Eddie," Carnage chuckled. "You're sexy time is safe with me."

"It wasn't sex," Eddie muttered, wishing he could go die in a hole.

"Hmm, suuure , you were up against the wall ," Carnage smirked. "I was just coming in to ask you guys if you wanted to eat out for breakfast today."

"Eat out? For breakfast?"

"Yeah. I heard there's a nice place in town we could go to."

"Hmm. Sounds good," Venom admitted. "Alright. We're going."

"Great! Am I driving or...?"

"I can." Carnage smiled.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

"Jeez, they were being loud last night," Carlton muttered as he lay in his bed, too lazy to get out.

Riot chuckled.

"It sounded fun," he replied silkily. " I could tell you enjoyed it." Carlton blushed.

"What? No, I didn't! I lost good sleep because of them!"

"I could hear you whimpering over there," Riot mused, smirking devilishly. "You we're thinking about it, weren't you? About how it would feel to have me inside of you..."

"Haha, no, I was not," Carlton replied with a blush.

"Oh, but you were," Riot chuckled as he rose out of bed and stretched. He couldn't help but flaunt himself in front of this pretty kid. The way those large, brown eyes looked at him now just made him feel so much better about himself.

"No, I—"

"I could tell you wanted it," Riot teased as he slowly approached the bed. "Even after they were done, you fell asleep. I was awake and I heard you calling out for me in your dream. I would have helped, obviously, but—"

"So you heard that, huh?" Carlton mumbled, face burning with embarrassment.

"Oh, yes. I heard it all," Riot practically purred as he watched the other squirm. "Admit it, Carlton. You wanted me to fuck you."

"I—-did not!" Carlton stuttered.

"Oh? Then why are your sheets soiled, hmm?" Riot mused, lifting up the blankets and peeking under.

"Hey!" Carlton yelped and yanked them back down. "I'll clean them, okay?" Riot chuckled and let go, grinning softly.

"I'll clean you," he mused carefully.

Carlton's eyes grew huge. Riot leaned down furthur and watched as the human seemed to shrink down in submission a little. Cocking his head a little, Riot hummed, amused.

"Riot...." Carlton gasped as Riot's large hand wrapped around the blankets and sheets again. Riot only grinned wider and ripped the blankets off of him.

Carlton yelped and tried to escape.

"Come back here, Carlton...." Riot sang and then pinned him down and growled playfully as he began to lick up the dried cum splattered across Carlton's stomach and sheets.

"Ah! No! R-riot!" Carlton cried out, laughing uncontrollably as that tongue passed over his skin.

"Hmm, yes? Are you ticklish here, Carlton? Is that why?" He gave another experimental lick and Carlton shrieked and tried to push him away. " Oh, you are... ."

"No! Stop! Haha! Riot!" Carlton shook with laughter.

"But you're not clean yet...."

"Fucking—!"

Riot chuckled and pulled back, tongue lolling out of his mouth as he happily watched Carlton pant and giggle on his bed.

"Now, now, namecalling isn't nice, Carlton," he mused, shaking a finger at him and then used it to boop him gently on the nose. "I thought you would know that."

"Oh, hush," Carlton sighed and got out of bed, smiling. "I'm gonna havta get a shower now because of you."

"What? What did I do, hmm?" Riot asked in fake innocence.

"You fucking licked me," Carlton sputtered, but he wasn't angry. "Now you're alien saliva's all over me."

"Oh, you didn't like that?"

"Apart from the saliva, it was—-Ah, noooo! Stop! Riot!"

Riot laughed as he snatched his roommate up easily and started licking him again.

"Still got some over here," he said as he dragged his tongue lower and lower.

"W-wait—" Carlton gasped as the tip of Riot's tongue ghosted across his dick. He instantly seized up and Riot smirked at him knowingly.

"Well, well, what's this?" the gray symbiote mused as he lifted Carlton a little higher.

"Please, I—"

"Got a little something on your boxers, buddy," Riot growled softly. And then before Carlton could respond, he dragged his tongue across where Carlton's dick would be. Carlton's back arched and he yelped.

"Ah! Riot—" he began but Riot only held him tighter.

"Aww, scared you'll get an erection? " Riot sneered kindly but he pulled back and lowered Carlton down until they were eye to eye. "Don't worry."

He pressed a soft kiss against Carlton's forehead, much to the other's surprise and delight.

"They're clean now. All you need to do now is get your shower."

"Yeah."

"I'll be waiting for you in here when you're done, " Riot said as he carefully set Carlton down.

"Oh. Okay." Carlton blushed a little, too embarrassed to ask what he really wanted.

What he really wanted was to ask Riot if he wanted to shower with him, but his stupid ass mouth wouldn't work properly.

So he just let it go.

He shivered a little as he remembered how easily Riot had man-handled him, pinning him to his bed. His hands had been gentle and careful, but huge and strong. One could easily fit around his entire waist without trying if Riot had felt the need to.

Riot was so goddamn big and it was so hot.

Oh, that thought made Carlton's dick twitch.

Carlton wouldn't mind feeling those hands on him again.

Jeez, he had a hand kink apparently.

Sheesh, he needed to work on not being so shy or else he wouldn't be able to get anywhere with this guy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 24.4K 75
Flynn Skylar is finally in college. He's now in a long distance relationship with his girlfriend Harley and it seems like they're falling apart. He n...
9.7K 296 4
Peter took deep breath and blurted out before he bit off his own tongue, "I'mkindof-sortof-Spider-Man,"and winced. His fingers curled anxiously aroun...
7.3K 230 23
~ SEQUEL TO *NONCONFORMITY* ~ "You know, sometimes I start to like you and then you open your mouth and I'm reminded why I don't," I turned away from...
164K 4K 19
He was a symbiote And she was a girl Can I make it anymore obvious? She's Drake's sister And she fell in love And she couldn't stop herself from...