DIVINE, 𝐦𝐒𝐀𝐚𝐞π₯𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐦...

By WH0RE4-MIKAELSONS

Sienna Darla took risks. Did things that she'd came to later regret and made bad decisions, but hey? what is... More

|| CAST ||
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four

Chapter twenty nine

19.8K 1K 521
By WH0RE4-MIKAELSONS

29. UNTIL I FOUND YOU

It was morning now, the sun the settled it's shining light on the world, a light so similar to the glow of the moon yet so individually unique: Olivia thought, as she sat on a stool in the kitchen, a warm mug of tea in her heads and nothing but her thoughts to keep her company.

"Morning." Olivia heard a soft and raspy from sleep voice mumble as they entered the room, and immediately she recognised it, her heart beating a tad faster as a smile twitched at her lips serenely. "How'd you sleep?"

"Well, it could've been better if you were next to me." Olivia teased, thoroughly enjoying watching crimson flood to her cheeks.

"Um," Freya grinned, sleep still covering her delicate yet simultaneously defined features. "That can be arranged, all you have to do is ask."

Olivia laughed, feeling the odd urge to wrap her arms around the other blonde and simply hold her in her arms, placing a tender kiss to her forehead.

"Where's your partner in crime?" Freya inquired curiously, putting out a box of cookie crisp cereal.

"In bed." Olivia answered, rolling her eyes fondly. "The lazy git she is, she wants me to bring her up a cuppa."

"And are you going to?"

"Well, I told her no," Olivia paused but she gestured her hand to the steaming mug of tea, Sienna's Kermit mug, right next to her, "But yes I am because I'm such a lovely human being."

Freya hummed amusedly, and the two of them enjoyed their own breakfasts in a peaceful silence, cheering being in each other's company in such a tranquil setting. One were no one was being murdered, or maimed, or tortured.

Sienna then came into the kitchen, her hair slightly messy and her figure clad in only a large nirvana shirt which reached mid thigh.

"Morning pest." Sienna scowled at Olivia who easily returned the look and then she turned to Freya, brightening her disposition. "Morning, beautiful."

"The betrayal." Olivia shook her head, a melancholy expression plastered onto her face as she stared dramatically at her mug of tea. "And here I was thinking we were soulmates."

"You were very mistaken." Sienna replied, snatching her mug of tea from the counter and after a few seconds of prolonged silence, she grinned — "Kidding! Morning the love of my life, how was your sleep?"

"That's more like it." Olivia smirked in approval, leaning forwards to kiss Sienna's forehead before she pulled back with a smile. "It was amazing, I spent the whole night dreaming of you."

"As you should." Sienna nodded, smiling as she took a sip of her tea. "And, what exactly were we doing in this dream of yours, my darling?"

"Well—"

Before Olivia could go into any potential scarring detail, the door opened and footsteps followed inside, eventually leading into the kitchen.

Elijah and Klaus stood, the latter's appearance quite dishevelled — curly hair a mess on his head, faint traces of mud coating the sides of his face, his shirt ruffled, yet despite all of that, there was a smile on his lips which reached his eyes, a genuinely content smile.

"You look happy." Sienna commented with her own smile forming, when the people she cared about were happy so was she. "How was it?"

"Well," Klaus' grin grew marginally as he kept his eyes locked with her enchanting hazel ones that swam with such intensity. "Why don't we have that promised talk, after that promised hug."

"Oh, absolutely." Sienna grinned teasingly as she placed down her mug of tea and walked over to the newly turned hybrid, gently entangling her hands around his neck and resting her head in the crook of his neck.

Klaus genuinely thought that he'd finally found heaven, as he buried his head softly into her wavy locks of brunette hair and her aroma of vanilla and jasmine flew into his scenes, attacking them in the most blissful way. His arms curved around her waist, pulling her closer to his own body, hands resting unmoving on either side of her midsection, only just above her hips. He could feel her body heat and the way her fingers lightly played with his hair, the way her soft breaths caused relentless shivers to erupt over his entire body, the way her body fit so perfectly against his own. They were made for each other, a he was so glad he found his other half: after centuries of feeling alone.

From where she sat on a stool, Freya shot her unoccupied brother a pointed look which clearly read 'tell her' and Elijah merely pursed his lips thoughtfully.

"Brother," Elijah began as Sienna started to pull back from the meaningfully prolonged embrace, the hybrid frowning unhappily in reply, "You made a promise to awaken our siblings after the ritual, I hope you can make true on that."

"As a matter of fact Elijah, I can." Klaus smirked. "In fact, why don't we go and awaken our siblings today? I'm feeling in a joyous enough mood to endure all of you, being the nuisances you are."

"That sounds like a great idea, Niklaus." Elijah hummed, his eyes narrowed a little on his brother who appeared innocent and completely free of any evil master plans.

• • •

"Um, I should be going home now.." Bonnie brought up a tad awkwardly, leaning against the perfectly kept vanity that Caroline had placed in her room.

"Yeah." Caroline nodded, a pinkness hinting at her pale face as she avoided eye contact. "Yeah. Yeah, of course. I'll, uh, walk you out."

The two of them made the way out of Caroline's bedroom, the tension palpable as they walked to the front door in silence — the silence wasn't namely awkward it was more tense, in a way that they both wanted to say something.

Bonnie walked to the door, moving hesitantly as her hand wrapped around the door knob — she peered timidly over her shoulder at her best friend, "Bye." She barely whispered.

"Bye.." Caroline replied with equal quietness, finding herself lost in Bonnie's mesmerising green eyes; despite the farewells that had been bid, both of them stayed locked in place, their eye contact never wavering.

Caroline bit her lip softly and Bonnie's eyes immediately latched onto the movement, her hand slowly slipping away from the door knob.

"Fuck it."

Bonnie was the first to move forward, hands wrapping around Caroline's waist and pulling the blonde to her, before gently turning and pushing her up against the wall— their lips met in a feverish kiss, their body heat moulding together as wandering hands explored new territory.

Caroline hitched one her legs up and onto Bonnie's waist, Bonnie's hand slipping down to sooth over the smooth, pale skin of her thigh. They pulled apart, gasping for breath with flushed cheeks and newly flamed desire in both of their gazes.

Bonnie tugged Caroline even closer, as if hoping to become one as her arm wrapped around the back of Caroline's midsection between her and the painted wall. Her lips attacked the untouched skin of Caroline's neck and the blonde blindly closed her eyes in pleasure, small moans escaping her pink lips as she moved her head to the side, pressing her body desperately closer to Bonnie's own.

"Bonnie.."

• • •

Around afternoon time, they had finally arrived to the warehouse in which the coffins where securely kept. Olivia and Sienna skipped in front of the group, hand in hand, swinging their interlaced hands back and forth joyously.

Klaus, however, continued with slower steps into the warehouse, his heart thudding with panic as he could see the coffins of his siblings in the distance. He feared, no, he knew that they'd hate him, loath him, when they awoke. And they all possessed every logical reason to, but his heart thudded harder at the thought of them all leaving him in their hatred. Taking his mate, leaving him utterly alone to drown in the merciless swarming nightmares which kept him awake in the darkest of nights, his head spinning and hands shaking.

"All will be well, brother." Elijah assured his younger brother as he placed a reassuring hand to his shoulder, "Despite our siblings inevitable fury towards you, everything will work out as we wish. I promise you this, we will remain as a family, together. Always and forever."

"Always and forever." Klaus mumbled faintly, briefly patting the hand which rested on his own shoulder before picking up the pace, wishing to rid himself of the emotional interaction.

"You can have the honours, your majesties." Sienna smirked lightly towards the brothers as she airily gestured towards the coffins in which their siblings lay.

"Hm, the sentiment is much appreciated, my lady." Elijah spared the same smirk back at his mate who arched a brow in surprise, before he strode over to the nearest coffin who happened to be his youngest sister and pulled out the dagger with haste.

Elijah removed the dagger from Finn, and that left only Kol who Klaus hesitantly removed the dagger from, his grasp uncertain.

The girls handed each of the brothers blood bags and with nods of appreciation, they opened the blood bags and dropped some blood into their siblings mouths.

The grey on their bodies slowly turned back into their normal skin tone as they all sat up, in one stretch of eerie simultaneousness, their hands tightly holding onto the blood bags and drinking out every last drop.

"Well, well, well.." Kol Mikaelson inhaled deeply, closing his eyes only to open them to be bloodshot and threateningly lined with veins, his stained fangs poking out from the bloody mess that was his mouth— "What a nice family gathering this is."

He zoomed out from the coffin, not yet having recognised his mate's presence, unlike Finn who seemed stunned.

"You wanker!" Rebekah snarled heatedly, speeding towards her half brother and shoving her dagger straight into his chest, Kol's delighted laugh ringing out.

"Sister.."

"Do not sister me." Rebekah exclaimed, purely annoyed. "You cannot keep stuffing daggers into us at anything given moment, Niklaus, we cannot remain the object of your aggression every single bloody time something doesn't go your way!"

The argument between his siblings was mere background noise to Finn, who stood like a statue as he gazed over to his mate. He could never remember a time of such peace, such bliss, all he had known for the last nine hundred years was pain. An ache which never ceased, sadness which overcome his motionless form yet whirring mind, he could not remember the last spark of happiness which had genuinely touched his heart. But now, as he stood, his eyes softly set upon his soulmate, Finn's heart stuttered a little in his chest and he could feel the buzz of genuine contentment as they locked gazes, a fond look gracing her hazel eyes which made his skin prickle with anticipation and happiness.

Kol, who seemed to finally realised the his literal soulmate was present in the room, tripped over backwards in his shock.

He stood back up quickly as if nothing had happened and impulsively sped up to his mate, who stared at him with curiously raised eyebrows, he only continued observing her in awe, savouring everything about her. He felt giddy but oddly simultaneously calm and content, he finally felt whole. The hole in his heart being patched up in an instant, and instead of yearning for revenge or blood, he yearned for his mate to hold him within her arms and tell him that everything would be okay, tell him that she would never leave him.

"I.." Kol breathed out dazedly, and Sienna's lips tugged into a soft smile. "I am certainly most grateful for the nice waking up view."

Sienna chuckled, her lips parting beautifully into an amused grin — "I'm not opposed to the lovely view either, pretty boy."

"It's official," Kol grinned, his eyes twinkling with unparalleled euphoria, "I have the best soulmate ever."

"Soulmate?"

"Sorry what?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 9K 25
-Reflection- β€’Nounβ€’ 》A thing that is a consequence of or arises from something else -Glitch- β€’Verbβ€’ 》Suffer a sudden malfunction or irregarity ...
154K 5.8K 21
IN WHICH ELLA LAWRENCE WAKES UP IN THE BODY OF A THOUSAND YEAR OLD ORIGINAL HYBRID. [the originals season one-five] [contains spoilers for TO, TVD] ...
4.4K 181 8
When someone entirely random wakes up in the body of the original Hybrid Klaus Mikaelson, he has a chance to change his present and his future. But i...
40.6K 1.8K 24
Sequel to ReIncarnated (Mikaelson Fanfiction) 2 of 3 Frankie is back as a Vampire now. Running her Bakery, being with the Originals. But what happens...