Jaune's Grand Order

By Darkdecade97

Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Cardin after he saved him from the Ursa. After that it was hell for him... More

Prologue
Jaune Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 11

11K 154 368
By Darkdecade97

Now we see Ozpin, Ironwood, Glynda, Port, Oobleck, Teams RWBY, PNR, CFVY, and Jaune's family all crowding around here demanding an explanation on what just happened. Jaune already turned back to his normal form as Gilgamesh (Archer) did not want to deal with this.

Ironwood: So Mr. Pendragon, do you mind explaining about all of this. Considering that the two people right beside me are your summons, same goes for those beside you. Which doesn't make sense considering no Semblance in Remnant couldn't do anything like this.

Coco: Also you promised us Jaune you would tell us everything.

Nora: Yeah! I wanted to know how to blow up stuff like your summons!!

Blake: Or how Mash was able to create a castle out of nothing but her shield.

Juniper: And why do two of those girls look like your sisters Jaune?

Saphron: Especially her.

As she points at Jeanne d'Arc

Jaune: Alright everyone! I think it's best if I explain everything back at Chaldea.

Pyrrha: Chaldea?

Ozpin: Jaune are you sure about this?

Gilgamesh (Caster): He trusts them Ozpin..well except for those two. Considering the problem is already dealt with, there is no reason for him to tell his family and friends.

Ozpin: I see.

Merlin: Don't worry we made plans incase anybody tries to break in Chaldea. She won't get any ideas Ozpin don't you worry about it.

Ozpin nods as Jaune had Ozymandias call for his mount.

Coco: So uh.....what do we about this mess?

As they look at the bodies and the aftermath of the fight.

Salter: We could give the dead bodies to Avicebron.

Karna: Knowing him, he could use these to make more Golems.

Jaune: I'll have him come to Beacon and collect all the remains and send a Caster to help restore this area. Ozy are we all set.

Ozymandias: My mount has arrived Jaune.

They all looked and see Meseket.

Jaune: Alright please enter the boat, we will head to Chaldea.

Weiss: A boat really?

Coco: Hey Ice Queen, if you forgot we rode on a Pirate ship this shit ain't weird for us.

Blake: It's true Weiss, Jaune and Coco's team literally came out of a Pirate Ship. Don't question it and just get in.

Oobleck examines the boat.

Port: Something on your mind Barty?

Oobleck: Why yes, this boat is familiar to me. I just need to remember what it is.

Jaune: It's the Meseket, the boat of the Sun; Doctor. So is everyone in?

Ozpin: Everyone's in Jaune.

Jaune: Good then Ozymandias let's head to Chaldea.

The Meseket leaves Beacon as they head towards the Emerald Forest. They looked to their right as they see Chaldea in front of them.

Blake: Wait? Was this here the entire time?

Jaune: Yup, we made sure not many people found this base. Some got the drop on us but they weren't able to break in.

As Jaune sneakily looks at Ironwood.

They all landed in Chaldea as they were all escorted inside by all of Jaune's Servants. When they entered the facility they are met with one of Jaune's Servants, Leonardo Da Vinci.

Da Vinci: Ah Master so good of you to be back safe.

Ruby: Master?

Jaune: Ah Da Vinci, I take it our little prisoner is in the cell.

Da Vinci: Yup, he's already in our holding cells. He won't be getting out for a long time.

Jaune: That's good, now then do you mind explaining all my family and friends about everything.

Da Vinci: Of course please follow me.

They all follow Da Vinci as they take in their surrounding. The student and Ironwood have so many questions, while Jaune's Family just wants to talk with him, but Jaune told them after the explanation they can talk. They reach the control room.

Da Vinci: Now I know all of you have a lot of questions about all of this.

Coco: Yeah we do!!

Glynda: Ms. Adel!

Da Vinci: Quite a lively bunch you all are. Anyway, Master and I will explain everything from the beginning. We will take questions in the end of the explanation. Does everyone understand.

They all nodded. As Jaune and Da Vinci then begins explaining everything from his arrival in Chaldea, to being a candidate for Chaldea's Master, then the explosion, his journey throughout the Singularities, the Lostbelts, fighting Solomon, his servants and his new power. They also explained about the Holy Grail, the Holy Grail war, and Magecraft

Da Vinci: So any questions?

As Da Vinci just smiles at them while everyone is still taking in all the information.

Saphron: I have one! How are you sane Jaune?!

Ruby: Do your servants have any cool weapons?! If so, can I borrow them!

Nora: Does this mean I get to learn Magic as well?!

Coco: Same! If Pendragon was able to do it maybe we could as well!

Fox: I'm quite curious as well.

Ozpin: Da Vinci is it possible for them to learn?

Da Vinci: Well, according from what we discovered Aura is a weaker version of Mana so maybe it's possible. We'll have to run some tests.

Ruby/Nora: Yes!!! We'll be Magic Users!!

Glynda: This is going to be a nightmare.

Ren: What have you done Jaune

Weiss: You're all fools!! This all can't be real!! Everything you said should not be real!! I refuse to believe anything you two are saying!! This could probably be all a ruse, they could just probably be using Dust for crying out loud!

Gilgamesh (Caster): You are very simple minded mongrel. The proof is already right in front of you.

Artoria Saber (Alter): You refuse to believe it because it involves Jaune. If it was anyone else you would've believe it.

Ozpin: He is right Ms. Schnee. Everything they said is real.

Weiss: But Headmaster.

Glynda: We we're given proof Ms. Schnee. It is right in front of you and you just witness it in Beacon a few minutes ago. It's your choice if you don't believe it or not.

Ironwood: I have a question, is it possible if we could borrow your technology so we can replicate it?

Da Vinci: Absolutely not.

Ironwood: What?! Why?!

Da Vinci: There's a reason why Chaldea was hidden from the world, if other organisations or terrorist groups had their hands on this. There would be chaos and destruction.

Ozpin: She's right James, there is no telling what the White Fang or her could do if they get there hands on this technology.

Glynda: And if you try to steal they would know. I see the look in your eyes James. Don't. Do. Anything. Stupid.

Ironwood: Fine, I understand.

Da Vinci: Now that's done would you all head over to the cafeteria Emiya and Beni-enma prepared all of you a feast so that you can ask Jaune all the questions you need and his family can catch up with him up.

Ozpin: Of course Da Vinci, we would be happy to accept.

Da Vinci: Good, you already know where the cafeteria is Ozpin. If you need me I'll be in my workshop.

Ozpin and everyone else leaves as both him and Jaune and his Servants are leading the way.

Ironwood: Wait Ozpin, you've been here?

Ozpin: Why yes, me and the staff of Beacon were given a tour of Chaldea when Jaune revealed to us everything and also James everyone here in Chaldea knows.

Ironwood: Wait they know about her?

Ozpin: Yes and they've been helping us greatly.

As they are walking in the hallways they were stopped by a servant.

Jack: Mommy!

They all look and see Jack the Ripper running towards Jaune.

Jaune: Hello Jack, hmmm where's Nursery and Jeanne?

Jack: They're in the cafeteria, I heard from the others that you dealt with the bad man.

Jaune: Oh him, of course Jack he's gone and won't be bothering us ever again.

Pyrrha: Jaune who's this?

Saphron: And why did she call you mommy?

Jaune: Well this is Jack the Ripper but you can just call her Jack. Usually she calls people mommy if she like them, she also calls all the male assassins onii-chan.

Jack: Wait..

As Jack stares at Weiss and Yang.

Jack: Mommy are these the bad people that hurt you?

Jaune: Yes, yes they are Jack.

Jack: Do you want me to cut their throats?

Jaune: NO!!!! JACK NO!!

Yang: Yeah right! As if some little girl could beat me!

Before Yang realised Jack was already on the back of her head and holding a knife on her throat.

Jack: Your throat is too loud. I should dismember and rearrange it or do you want me to cut your hair. Mommy told me you don't like people cutting your hair maybe I should give you another haircut, just like what onii-chan did.

Ozpin: Jack please don't dismember Ms. Xiao Long's throat. If you want I can let Glynda over here use her Semblance to fly you, Nursery, and Jeanne around Chaldea.

Jack: Oh! Can we?! Can we?! Can Abigail join as well?

Ozpin: Of course she can.

Jack: Yay!! Bye Mommy. I'll see you later.

As Jack left they all proceeded to the cafeteria. When they arrived there were greeted with all the Servants eating lunch and doing their usual routine.

Pyrrha: Your Servants are a lively bunch Jaune.

Jaune: Yup, if you've been here long enough you get used to the chaos around here.

Nora: Do you think one of them can teach me their ways!

Ren: I hope not.

Beni-enma: Ah you must be Master's friends and family. Please follow me, we set up a table for all of you.

They all followed Beni-enma to a table as they are all greeted with a buffet.

Nora: Wow! Look at all this food! Pancakes!!

Ruby: Cookies!!!

Blake just drools when she saw the fish.

Jaune: I hope all the food is to your liking.

Ozpin: It is Mr. Pendragon.

As everyone sat in the table and began eating their food. They loved the food obviously because Emiya cooked it. Jaune and Mash joined them in the table.

Meanwhile among the staff of Beacon and Ironwood.

Ironwood: Ozpin are you sure you can't convince them to at least lend their technology.

Ozpin: No I won't James, Da Vinci has shown me what those Singilarities can do and I do not want that happening here and who knows what monstrosity you can summon if you use their technology. I won't allow it.

Ironwood: How about her Oz! Why aren't we doing anything. Are you sure these Servants can defeat her?

Ozpin: We are not doing anything because we are letting her think she's winning. James look around you, majority of these Servants can destroy an Army what more an entire Kingdom. According to Jaune, a Grand Servant is capable of destroying all of Remnant and he has 5 of them. From what Merlin told me majority of the Servants are Gods and Goddesses, there is even a God-Killer in this Building. Even some of their Noble Phantasms could kill her.

Ironwood: Then why aren't we storming her land and killing her.

Gilgamesh (Caster): Because it would be too easy.

They looked and see Gilgamesh (Caster) and (Archer) and Enkidu

Gilgamesh (Caster): Even if we take her out, there are still many problems that run around Remnant. With us defeating her, will expose our existence to the whole of Remnant and everyone would target us and most especially Jaune. Your greedy council will no doubt amass an army to take us so that you can experiment on us hoping to replicate the power of a Servant.

Ozpin: He's right James, if Atlas knows about this place they would launch an attack.

Gilgamesh (Archer): (Laughs) those Mongrels can try. They won't even reach the entrance by the time we're done with them.

Ozpin: James, please don't do anything stupid. Don't even try kidnapping any of them, cause if you do they would know.

Ironwood: Fine! Well how about that Magecraft thing?

Ozpin: According to Da Vinci we are yet to test it on the students. It's different for Mr. Pendragon as his Aura levels are higher compared to a normal person. We will only limit this to the students here. We will not teach Magecraft to anyone outside this room. Do I make myself clear James.

Ironwood: (Sighs) Yes, Ozpin I understand

Ozpin: Good.

In the students and Arc Family Table

Juniper: It's good to see you again Jaune

Jaune: It's good to see you too Mom. I'm lucky you were able to escape from him when I disappaeared.

Juniper: He only married me for my name Jaune. I'm thankful you saved us.

Jaune: It's nothing Mom. I only did it to protect the family.

Juniper: So anyway, do you mind explaining why I'm staring at a twin you and why this person looks like one of your sisters and coincidentally has the same last name as us.

Jaune: Well Arthur here just looks like me that's all. In fact they dubbed me his official Twin Brother.

Arthur: They even made a whole ceremony with that. It was Merlin (Prototype)'s idea.

Jaune: And Jeanne over here just has same last name that's all and she's not related to us.

Saphron: So that means we name Jeanne an honorary sister to the Arc Family.

Jeanne giggles

Jeanne: If you're going to name me honorary sister to the Arc Family, wait till you meet the Artorias, Mordred, and the Neros. You would definitely name them honorary sisters.

Saphron: Wait really?

Jaune: Yup.

Jaune shows them a pic of him with the Artorias, Neros and Mordred. The Arc Family looks and they were surprised. If you show anyone this pic and tell them that their Jaune's sisters. They would definitely say yes.

Juniper: Wow, They really look like your sisters.

Jaune: I remember when I first summoned them I thought I summoned one of my sisters.

Coco: Yo, Pendragon I've been meaning to ask you this question for a while now, who's your Harem in this room?

Saphron: Wait! What do you mean Jaune has a Harem?!

Pyrrha: Is this true Jaune?!!! I thought I was hearing things when Coco said it a while back.

Jaune: Wait Pyrrha, why are you making a big deal out of this?

Pyrrha's eye just twitches at that question

Merlin: I will answer that question.

They look and see Merlin and Merlin (Prototype). Jaune just groans knowing the chaos that's going to happen soon.

Jaune: Oh no

Coco: Tell us!

Arc Sisters: Who are the Girls!

Merlin: Well majority of them are in this room right now. The list goes on, but I will name a few of them. We have Kiyohime, Elizabeth, Saint Martha, Medusa, Medea, surprisingly Atalanta, Scathach, Drake, Musashi, Ereshkigal, Jeanne d'Arc, Jeanne d'Arc (Alter) which is funny considering they have the same last name. There is Artoria Lancer and Lancer Alter, Artoria (Alter), Morgan, Xuanzang, Mash, Fran, Tamamo no Mae, Nightingale, Quetzalcoatl, Mordred and a couple of other girls.

Everyone was silent as they heard the list of girls in Jaune's Harem.

Coco: Damn Lover Boy is a playboy!!

Pyrrha, Velvet and Ruby just grumble. They now have more competitions and worse It's against people that are packing.

Blake just writes in her notebook with a nosebleed.

Fox, Yatsu, and Ren just gave Jaune a thumbs up.

Nora isnt fazed by this at all

Yang couldn't say a word.

The Arc Family were speechless with Juniper, their mother. Just thinking of all the Grandbabies, some many cheeks to pinch.

Merlin: You should've seen the times the Girls fight over Jaune. The entire cafeteria and hallways would be chaos.

Merlin (Prototype): It was amazing to watch. I even have it all in video.

Weiss: I don't believe this!! How can you all love this dolt?!

Jeanne (Alter): Ha! As if Master will ever Love you! You don't even have any amazing qualities compared to all of us.

Artoria (Alter): Now I know why your flat as hell. It went to your ego, It's as large as your forehead!

Both the Alters just laugh at Weiss, while she's fuming.

Weiss: Wh-wh-How dare you! Do you know who I am?!

Jeanne (Alter): Don't know, don't care rip off Snow White.

Weiss in her anger said something very stupid

Weiss: I challenge both of you to a fight me vs my team!!

Ruby: WEISS NO!!!!

Blake: Are you kidding me I don't have a death wish! I'm not joining in this one sided fight!

Yang: Hell Yeah! Ive been itching to fight any of these guys since we arrived.

Coco: Are you two serious?

Pyrrha: You guys do know that you'll lose right or Yang did you forget what happened in Combat Class?

Yang: That was different they ganged up on me. I rather face them one on one.

Velvet whispers to her Team.

Velvet: Well considering we watch Jaune's Servants slaughter Grimm easily. I highly doubt Yang can even touch them.

Fox: It's her choice.

Yatsu: There's no doubt a single Servant can take out all of us at once.

Glynda: I don't think this is a good idea.

Merlin: No it's fine considering that Jaune told us he wants the Servants to train his friends. So this could be a good test to see how you hold up against us.

Velvet: Are you serious? Are we going to fight against a Servant?

Merlin: Why yes!

Ruby: But we'll lose!! There's no way we could beat them!!

Jaune: Don't worry we'll make the Servants hold back so that none of you get too badly injured.

Ren: That's not helping.

Blake: I still don't like it.

Nora: Same! I don't want them breaking my legs!!

Merlin (Prototype): Come on everyone is time to set up the matches. Let's head over to the training area.

Everyone leaves the cafeteria and heads to the Training Area with the Beacon students scared shitless when it's their turn facing a servant.

Everyone is all gathered in the Training Arena with a couple of Servants watching the fight and some of them are going to be ones fighting them. Jaune had Nightingale place stretchers in the arena once their fight is done. Which didnt help the students, it just made them scared of the colossal beat down that's about to occur when it's their turn

Weiss and Yang are in their combat outfits as Jeanne (Alter) walks towards them in the arena

Yang: So ready to get your ass kicked?

Jeanne (Alter): Oh please I'm not wasting my time in this fight and you're not going to be fighting me.

Jeanne (Alter) smiles at the pain these two idiots will receive.

Jeanne (Alter): You're going to fight her.

Everyone looks at the other side of the arena and see.

Quetzalcoatl: Ah so who would I be fighting today! Ha!

Author's Notes:
- If you read the FGO Babylonian with RWBY characters as the Servants Fanfic. You would know who they are each going to fight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 1.3K 15
Despite saving Cardin from an Ursa, he still exposed the truth about Jaune's transcripts. His friends and family abandoned him. Most of the students...
138K 2.3K 154
Jaune Arc is Beacon's worst student and weakest Huntsmen in training. It's not all bad for our favorite huntsmen he has friends, people he can count...
4.1K 83 9
Jaune used to be a huntsman in training until his transcripts were revealed everyone turn on him except for ruby, blake, nora, ren, and team cvfy he...
50.1K 1.1K 12
After having his transcripts revealed at Beacon, Jaune Arc is shunned and bullied by everyone except Ruby, Yang, Nora, Ren, Pyrrha, Blake, Goodwitch...