His Angel

By min-min-minnie

"I kneel for no one, I submit to nobody, but for you, my love I shall" __ The king of devil's and his little... More

Prologue
:1:
:3:
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
Chapter- 10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter 13
Chapter -14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
17
18
19
- Opinions? -
20
21
22
23

:2:

14.8K 358 16
By min-min-minnie

Silence was the only sound on the ride to the ball.

Minna's nerves were the only thing keeping her company, sometimes she wished that she was like all the other angels, that she wasn't so different. Maybe if she had crystal blue eyes and a slim figure then her mama would love her more. or was it that she talked to much? Maybe it was because of her lack of knowledge? But somewhere deep within she knew that it wasn't her fault that Hera didn't like her.

But that doesn't stop the guilty feeling she gets every time she looks into Hera's eyes. If they just sat down and talked to each other would she understand? Would anything change? Unlikely.

But an angel can wish.

The place the ball was being held was split in half one side white while the other was a mixture between red and black. A contrast dividing the people inside up, along with the choice of outfits worn, angels wearing beautiful pastels while the demons wore different shades of blacks.

Minna began to realise why people said to be wary of the demons. Every demon looked fierce yet gorgeous it was as if the whole reason of beauty was made for demons. Humans had it wrong. They always called their partners angels or angelic when they should have been using devil. It wasn't hard to tell demon from angel from the power each held but the looks added to the easiness. The demons tended to look suductive with unmatched beauty while angles weren't ugly, they just didn't compare to the demons.

Once Hera and Hanno walked in the whole room turned towards them, angels smiling at the perfect couple wishing they could have a family with love like theirs yet they didn't know what went down when they wasn't looking. Wherever the couple went they always made the perfect seen of a loving family. "oh! Hanno welcome!" god welcomed them in completely ignoring the young girl trailing behind her father with her head down. She didn't want to embarrassed them like always. But she could already tell her presence did that anyway...

"happy for the invite" both Hanno and Hera bowed respectfully with Minna following after. An idiot could point out how uncomfortable the young girl looked but she followed her parents anyway until they got to their seats where Hanno pulled out a chair for Hera then sat down himself leaving Minna to do it herself..

Hera smirked clearly enjoying having all the attention on herself while also basking in minnas sadness.

------------

He didn't want be be anywhere near God. He hated the angel that could do no wrong, no matter what he said or did. while if another said something they were instantly out casted. Much like himself but that fact didn't bother him anymore he had his own world where he was in charge and could run it the way he wanted.

Fixing the wrongs he had seen, and making a perfect world for the outcasts.

Wearing his normal black shirt with the top buttons undone and black tailored trousers he sat on his side on the room. Laughing internally at having to sit so far away when he was here to show how him and God would work together.

Looking around the room he grew thankful that God had made another side to the room for him and his demon. It wasn't a secret that lucifer had been kicked out of heaven and all his demons knew why since he didn't think it was necessary to hide such information from them. They all hated angels and looked at them in disgust non of them venturing over to the otherside. Not that lucifer could blame them angels weren't as innocent and kind as they were presented to be. Rather the opposite. Though it was amusing how muscular the demons were compared to them yet they still thought they could win.

Lucifer's right hand man stood next to him and ruffled his hair earning a growl from the demon king himself. "don't touch me" the man only gave lucifer a toothy smile in return, "you know glaring won't do anything, god doesn't care about us that's why we were chucked into hell" the man chuckled bittly hating God as much as his king did.

"I know Donato but it sure helps keep my demons happy" this earned a laugh from most sat at the table. They may all be evil and misfits but they knew who their leader was and would give themselves up for him or any decision he made.

All the demons were happily eating until the doors the the ballroom opened roughly. Two angels walked in with arms wrapped around one another it almost made lucifer eye roll, of course another perfect angel family that everyone loved.

Well that was until his eyes landed on the most utterly gorgeous beauty he had ever seen. Normally he wasn't very interested in females deciding to burry himself in his kingly duties and responsibilities rather than mess around but something about this girl just simply captivated his every being.

She looked so small and uncomfortable which made him want to run over to her and wrap her in his arms caging her from the world. What the? He mentally smacked himself at his thoughts. He's the devil why was he thinking like this. But seeing the girl behind her parents not even looking up angered him. She should be acting like she own the place with her insane beauty but instead she made herself smaller. The girl could have everyone at her feet yet lacked the confidence to do so.

Interesting.. One thing lucifer never got was interested and some how this girl had managed it.. An angel girl at that.

"Donato who's that girl?"

Donato looked at lucifer before following his eyes in the direction of the girl. "that's Hanno's daughter.. One of heavens strongest warriors" lucifer only hummed in understanding which made all the demons look at the girl. They knew that their king might have just found his queen whether he knew it yet or not. Now was when they would wait for his decision on whether he wanted and angel mate or if he would reject her.

"say shall we play? I think we've been too... Quiet" with that everyone smirked knowing exactly what their King was about to do. To them it didn't matter if they or their king did something it was amusing and a great way to pass the time on even if they were sat at a table watching the demon King annoy some angels.

Lucifer walked over to gods table and slowly pulled out a chair next to the girl he couldn't take his eyes off. All conversations stopped and the angels turned to him with shocked faces not expecting him to be so bold. "now now, why the shocked faces? I've been invited" he couldn't help but laugh at the way God glared at him. Hatred seeping into his eyes.

"that's because your on the wrong side lucifer" ignoring the anger in God's voice he turned to the beauty next to him and brushed some hair behind her ear careful not to touch her skin and make her uncomfortable so he could see more of her face. A few angels were yelling in outrage at him for touching the girl and trying to pull her away from his grip. So getting annoyed he used his magic to create a dome around them. No voices or people could penetrate it other than his own. But they could try.

"well what be your name darling?" struggling to stop the urge to touch her, he gave in and began curling her soft white locks around his finger.

"M-minna.. I'm minna what's your name?" getting over her nerves the angel girl turned towards the demon King with a shy smile, and he swore if he wasn't sat down his legs would have turned into jelly.

"lucifer"..the angel girl's voice sounded like a melody that one could listen to on repeat for eternity, well minna's voice... His minna. Even if minna didn't want to be his, she was now, he wasn't letting her go to some angel man that wouldn't destroy the world to protect her... Because that's what she deserved. Even if she seemed oblivious to who he actually was.

Minna blushed hiding her face in her hands. This gave lucifer the opportunity to look at his angel. One thing he noticed was how small she looked. She must weigh less than the hell hounds.. Does she even eat? What food would she like? His mind began thinking in overdrive, if she hadn't been eating then there was a good chance he'd kill her parents maybe god to..

Depends on his mood.

"when was the last time you had something to eat little one?" he was expecting her to say earlier and go on a rant about what it was and how healthy yet she stayed quiet. "little one.. Answer me"

"y-yesterday morning"

Red.. Thats all he could see as anger bubbled through his body.

------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 2.9K 41
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...
181K 6.5K 62
[Everything is fine but you will die no matter what you do ★] [Synonym for a shitty game of luck ★] [Is there anyone who has seen an ending other tha...
133K 5.2K 27
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚