His Angel

By min-min-minnie

"I kneel for no one, I submit to nobody, but for you, my love I shall" __ The king of devil's and his little... More

Prologue
:2:
:3:
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
Chapter- 10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter 13
Chapter -14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
17
18
19
- Opinions? -
20
21
22
23

:1:

17.5K 311 43
By min-min-minnie

The young angel happily sat in her favourite tree humming beautifully. Not a single soul around to bother the tormented girl.

Now over the years people have started to think that heaven is a magical and wonderful place where all dreams come true, but here away from the beliefs? That's not always the truth.

Minna should be happy, she is an angel after all but when she is religiously reminded of how her entire being wasn't supposed to happen, how is she meant to smile. Her creater or some would say mother couldn't have kids so her father ended up having an affair with many other female angels until one of them got pregnant by accident and that's when her mother finally found out.... Now she is blamed for all her fathers mistakes.

Every single one.

Her moment of happiness could only last for so long. "Minna get down from there and do something useful!" her mother yelled from a softly cushioned chair.

Thankfully her father walked outside, as long as her father was around she was safe because no matter what she knew her mother wouldn't try anything against him, due to him being a high ranking angel that worked under god himself ensuring the protection of heaven and its angels. "Hera, my dear leave her alone. Minna sweetheart I've bought you that book you liked"

To every angel outside of the small family Minna's father was the perfect mate the perfect role model... Always going above and beyond what was asked of him... And well they were right with how sweet and caring he was to his daughter but other than that he was a workaholic.

Minna jumped down from her place in the tree running into her fathers arms happily. "thank you papa" her father only smiled at the innocent bundle of joy in his arms. Always adoring Minna even though She wasn't the strongest nor the tallest but her smile was definitely greater than anyone's and could more than likely take down an army on its own. Fellow angels looked down on Minna's father for how weak and different his daughter was but how could he hate her.

The young angel had pearl white hair that landed just at her hips which wasn't strange for a goddess but that was what minna wasn't. She had a beautiful curvy figure that angels weren't meant to have, everything about the young girl was impossibly beautiful even to her milky green eyes that could lure demons to their deaths.

"sweetheart I have some news" her father began to comb threw her hair with his finger tips sighing as if this was the last thing that he'd want to tell her. "what is it papa?" Minna tilted her head cutely confused at what the news would be, which melted her fathers heart. He would do anything for his daughter even if it meant going against his mate.

Yes everyone is meant to love and cherish their mate but Hera was never the loveable type. She was selfish and always wanted what he couldn't give her which then resulted in arguments and after years of arguing he found comfort in the warmth of other female angels.. That was until one got pregnant... He had a soft spot for the angel when he found out she was pregnant bearing his child, nothing could have made him happier.

Hera couldn't have kids -well that's what she told everyone so he vowed to care for the angel and his child.. Though that was until Hera found out and killed the angel out of jealousy. Luckily Minna survived much to Hera's disgust.

From that moment on he had been attached to his little one doing anything he could to protect her from Hera but it was never enough. Just looking at how under nourished and weak Minna was just proved that Hera hated her. Hanno hated his mate for this but there wasn't anything he could do about it so instead he just showed as much love as he could to his daughter.

Even after all Hera put her through Minna still smiled and remained her innocent and sweet natured self which made her father proud of his strong girl. He knew she was special -but if only he knew just how special.

"there is a ball which God is hosting.. He has invited everyone from both heaven and hell" Hanno took a pause really not wanting to take his daughter to the ball where demons and the devil himself would be, his little girl was too innocent for that, but she had come of age so it was time to find her own mate and go on her own path.. Not that Hanno wouldn't be by her side but he just wanted her to stay with him, safe. "and our attendance is permitted"

Hera smiled knowing that they would have to act like the perfect family, like usual only this time it might be the last time she had to see minna and she could have Hanno all to herself again. "well then let's get ready shall we? Can't be late now can we?" a smirk formed on her face when she saw how sad Hanno looked. Clearly sad about losing his daughter. Hera knew he didn't want her but she was selfish and wanted him. The only thing that was stopping her was a little angel that had her father wrapped around her finger.

"will you help me pick out a dress papa?" Minna's famously captivating smile was shown and her father couldn't possibly say no. "of course sweetheart"

Hanno looked down at his daughter with eyes full of love and admiration. What did he do to deserve a daughter so loving... He knew deep down he didn't deserve her because he had cheated on his mate but obviously the council of gods have taken petty on him, and instead blessed him with a beautiful daughter. That or it was out of their hands.

--------

After a few hours Hanno and Hera were stood arm in arm at the front door waiting for minna.

Hanno couldn't wait to see his precious girl dressed up looking all beautiful, while Hera just wanted her to hurry up so they could get on with it and be at the ball already.

Minna finally came down the stairs wearing a cream dress that hugged her top half slightly but made sure everything was covered while the bottom half fluffed out like one would imagine a princess dress would do (but smaller). She looked adorable especially when she matched it with no make up but a hint of pink on her lips. Mostly because angels weren't meant to have beauty products. Unreal wasn't a good enough way to describe how other worldly she was.

"Hanno can we just leave her here, I don't want her to embarrass herself like she always does" Hera couldn't help but complain not wanting the young angel to come with them and ruin her reputation of always looking the best.

"Hera she is my daughter and will come with us like requested" Hanno almost became angry when he saw the smile on Minna's face fall.

"I'm sorry mama.. Do I not look good enough? Should I change? I don't have to go if you want me to stay here?" Minna tries to reason with her mother. Although knowing Hera wasn't her real mother she didn't want her to feel left out knowing her father was Hera's mate. But no matter how much Minna tried she couldn't get Hera to like her, and she didn't understand why. Which in turn brought insecurities, an angel such as her shouldn't have.

"let's just go" Hera said completely ignoring minna and turned to leave with Hanno following quickly after her not before giving an apologetic smile to Minna. Though she understood why her father never stuck up for her verbally some times she wished he would so that she wouldn't have to go down the spiral of insecurity which her mama gave her.

But what could she do it was her fault that her family was broken... It made her wonder if her mate would even want her...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 2.5K 32
The story starts with "Once upon a time" and ends up with "She died with her head unattached to her body." And her world did not end with a bang, or...
77.8K 983 11
warning‼️‼️ married life 🖤 intersex 18+ အသားပေးမို့ မကြိုက်တဲ့သူတွေ မလာပါနဲ့ please ✖️✖️
379K 16K 120
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
78.9K 1K 157
Synopsis [Congratulations Seo Hoyun! You have been selected as a player in the Unknown Idol Tycoon.] The good-for-nothing PD, who is criticized by e...