Cloudless Sky

By Seigex

A Song of the Mind More

Prologue
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Epilogue

1

5 3 0
By Seigex

Please Don't Stop the Music

-5 years ago-

I made my way to the nightclub in the hotel. Trying to ease my tense self, due to overworking, I decided to take a vacation leave from work.

Managing your own business is no joke. I always have to be on standby in case something happens. Although, technically I'm still training in preparation of the position being handed to me, but still, the life of a boss is not as easy as it seems. It was a good thing that Yula is here with me, giving me some legal advice as well as a few knowledge that I definitely lack.

Speaking of Yula, that idiot is nowhere to be found right now. He must be outside flirting with some random woman that he finds attractive.

Tsk. Freaking manwhore.

Sitting at the bar stool, I ordered the drink that is famous in the place. I wasn't familiar with the place he brought me to. My brother actually suggested that we should go here. To my surprise, I find the place comforting, despite it being known for its beach clubs.

"Mojito. Classic." I smiled at the bartender who nodded his head and prepared my drink. Tapping the counter with my fingers following the beat of the music, my eyes roamed the place full of people dancing to some wild music blasting from the speakers. It was a little early so people were still a little sober and not as wild as I expected.

I caught sight of a man wearing a white shirt, khaki shorts, and a dog tag hanging from his neck. He was at the lounge area of the bar, facing a woman wearing a light blue beach dress that fits her figure perfectly. I eyed the man suspiciously as he lightly strokes the woman's arm slowly. The woman seemed to enjoy his company as she was smiling, and her hand is slowly creeping up the man's thigh.

I wish I didn't see that. Gross.

Way to go, dork. You found your prey for the night. I smirk at him when our eyes met. He smirked back at me and his hand, the one that is not stroking the woman's arm, gestured an ok sign. I chuckled when they suddenly stood up and left the club. A little too early for their escapades, I see.

That idiot.

I shook my head, smirking at the thought of them doing the nasty in his hotel room. But then, maybe they'll go to hers. It was a wise decision for me to not share hotel rooms with him. I mentally patted myself on the back at that thought.

"Mojito, classic."

My thoughts were interrupted when the bartender placed my drink in front of me. I smiled at him with my thanks and took a sip. He nodded and proceeded with the order from my left.

I look at the guy who ordered the same drink I was having. He looked clean, yet utterly rugged. The black shirt and white board shorts he's sporting looks heavenly on him, despite it being too casual for a place like a nightclub. But then again, the hotel slash resort is located beside the beach, so nothing is too casual for this place. Some ladies were even wearing their swimsuits, only covered by a thin chiffon cardigan that barely did any covering.

I snapped out of my reverie when the man suddenly glanced at my direction. I was met with the most beautiful green eyes I have ever seen in my life. Despite the dark background, his eyes look so bright. Those large and pale eyes complimented his features even more, especially with his dark hair that makes him look like he just got out of bed. With a pointed nose, naturally arched browns, and perfectly kissable lips, his appearance screams hottie to me.

'Ciarra Adrasteia, get a fucking grip on your underwear, it's freaking hanging on your legs right now.' I mentally slapped myself when he noticed me ogling at him.

Bitch, this is so embarrassing.

I saw him smile before glancing at the bartender preparing his drink and then finally facing me. The way his muscles flex at his sudden movement did not escape my eager gaze. He doesn't have that overly exaggerated kind of muscles, his build actually suited him, not too burly, but not too thin either. Just the right amount that would say he went to the gym at some point to burn all the fats. Damn it, when was the last time I saw heavenly muscles like this?

The answer: never. The only muscles my eyes were aware of belongs to my brother. And fantasizing about it is nasty, so it's a big no to me.

"Hi." He greeted me while his left arm is leaning on the bar counter, his attention fully on me.

For a good 3 seconds, my mind made a debate on whether I should greet him back or just ignore this delicious excuse of a human. I was about to ignore him after 3 seconds when my brain suddenly took control of me and faced him with a smile of my own. "Hey."

'I hope he finds me attractive.'

I mentally smacked my head on the bar counter several times when that thought came to my mind. What the hell? Like hell I care if he finds me attractive or not. I'm here to enjoy the night and not spend it in bed getting wild like what my brother is probably doing right now.

"You're new here? I haven't seen you here before?" he asked after saying thanks to the bartender who handed him his drink. He then took a sip while waiting for my reply, glancing at me with those beautiful pale eyes.

"Assuming you all know the people around here?" and here comes my idiotic reply. Stupid, stupid Ciarra. Don't release your bitch mode on right now, woman. Behave, damn it.

He chuckled before taking another sip of his Mojito. Feeling like a fool, I also took a sip from mine. The drink made its way through my throat and somehow gives me a new sense of confidence. Let's go, bitch, you can do this.

I don't even know why I'm trying to boost my confidence right now. We were just talking, and honestly, I'm kinda expecting something more.

Kinda.

"Well, not all. But I came here for almost a month now and some faces, I do tend to recognize, despite not knowing them, that is." Damn it, even the way he holds his glass is so damn sexy.

Reign in those hormones, woman.

I grip my glass tighter and let my hands loose. I faced him and smiled my sincere smile, "Sorry about the attitude, it was just a long day and I'm still tense and tired from my flight." Unexpectedly, my words came out in a nice way. I wasn't trying to make friends with this stranger, but who knows if he's feeling down lately so my bitchy attitude is not going to ruin someone else's evening, no thank you.

Because of my idiotic brother, after our plane landed at the airport, he immediately dragged me to the hotel, dumped our bags in our rooms, then dragged me again to the beach where he left me to go find some random woman to get some ooh-la-la. It was a good thing that I was wearing a white backless bodycon dress so I wouldn't look like an idiot in the club, looking so out of place.

"Oh, so you're a tourist?" he asked, his attention now fully on me. He held the glass to his lips and sipped. It's truly a wonder how his lips somewhat did a slow motion on sipping his drink.

I gulped and cleared my throat.

"Well, not really. My brother and I just came here for a vacation. You know, to get away from the stress of reality back home." I am well aware that I should not reveal any personal information to a stranger I just met, but what I said was actually true.

I just wanted to escape from my reality back home, even if it is just for a little while. I just wanted to unwind and forget. Even though I can never run from it completely.

For the rest of the night, we just talked and talked. He was actually a nice person, with a very appealing personality. Turns out, he was actually here for a business trip since two or three weeks ago, but he decided to stay a little longer just to rest and have a quality time with himself. He even rented a villa nearby, saying he wants to be surrounded by all-natural things, rather than the plain four walls in a hotel room.

Some time ago, we left our empty Mojito glasses in the bar and ordered a stronger drink, but not enough to get us drunk and proceeded to the lounge area. There, we just talked about nonsense things that got our attention in the place. He even shared some information on the other beautiful sceneries in the area, said that we should check them out sometime with my brother.

As time flows deeper into the night, the club became lively and inviting. At some point, we agreed to have a go at the dance floor. With the alcohol that we drank for a while, it made us both more less reserved with each other. Who knew I'd be spending the night with him, when originally, I planned to spend it alone?

Truthfully, I never knew that the dance floor can become my favorite place.

A place that I can just be me.

Feeling the heat of the alcohol in my system, we danced together without a care in the world. I must say, he can dance. His hands around my waist, my hands around his neck as we sway to the beat of the song. Rocking each other every now and then. We were so close to each other that I could feel the muscles beneath his shirt. He feels so warm and inviting. So strong yet forgiving.

Letting the music guide us, we danced while our hands were unconsciously exploring each other's body. I turned around from him, swaying my hips while our bodies are busy grinding at each other.

"Very, very naughty, my lady." His breath brushed against my cheek as he whispered in my ear. He doesn't seem to mind as I sense him smiling while his hands roamed my body freely, taking advantage of the permission that I allow him.

Liking the way his hands roamed on my skin, I kept swaying my hips to the beat of the music and pressing our bodies together further. I can even feel that friend of his making itself known. Damn it, I don't want this moment to end. His hands fit perfectly in every inch of my body. I never thought that my solitude would turn to a steamy night with this man.

His lips slowly made its way to my neck, lightly brushing on the exposed skin. His hand then pressed me further to him, my back against his front. I can even feel the soft material of his shirt on my bare back.

Liking the feeling of his lips on my skin, I pushed his head to my skin more. He kept on kissing my neck as we sway to the beat of the new song, which encouraged the crowd to go wilder.

Oh, I'm loving this kind of heat.

"Do you know what you started?" he whispered to my ear, echoing the lyrics of the song that was played by the DJ. Listening to the song, it clearly depicts my situation right now. I was only trying to unwind by myself earlier when he showed up, and now we're here in the dancefloor 'acting naughty'.

His hands continue to roam around me. Lightly touching my skin that sent lingering shivers down my spine.

I smiled as I faced him. He looked at me deeply, I can see in his eyes the shadow of lust that passed by quickly. I didn't pull back as he inched his face to mine and kissed my lips. The kiss was anything but sweet. It was inviting, with the help of the alcohol, the kiss was making us intoxicated with the taste of each other's lips. It suddenly became our gateway to show how we feel towards each other. I responded to every stroke of his lips on mine, allowing him entrance when his tongue grazed on my lower lip.

"I wanna take you away," he whispered on my ear as we paused to breathe. His eyes gazed at mine, his pale orbs seeking for permission to take me away, as well as a promise of what was to come when I did go with him.

After thinking for a few seconds, contemplating on going with him or ending our meeting right here, I nodded my head to him after weighing the possible consequences of my actions.

"Words, sweetheart. I want your assurance. I wouldn't take you against your will if you don't actually want to." His words surprised me. I never thought that he still has his rational thoughts when just a while ago we looked like two drunk individuals groping and grinding at each other.

"Yes." I say in a breathless whisper. He smiled and led us towards the exit of the club. I walked behind him, avoiding a few men who eyed me as if I was their prey. He noticed my discomfort and held my hand, pulling me to his side. I suddenly wonder what time it is already, the club was now packed with people, compared to when I arrived.

"What about your brother?" He asked me as he held my hand and we made our way to the entrance of the club, the sea breeze blowing my hair lightly. He walked to a beautiful villa that overlooked the beautiful beach not far from the hotel. He unlocked the door with a key card and gestured for me to go inside.

"He doesn't have to know. It's our own little private show. Besides, he has his own to be busy about." I whispered and smiled as his lips immediately went for mine. His sweet, luscious lips tasted of Mojito and another drink that we had which I forgot the name of.

I kissed him with the same intensity. Our bodies colliding with each other as we struggled to take each other's clothes off.

Who knew that I would finally get the courage to sleep with a man. I might probably thank my brother for bringing me here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 577 14
π‘‡β„Žπ‘–π‘  π‘π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ 𝑖𝑠 π‘π‘œπ‘›π‘›π‘’π‘π‘‘π‘’π‘‘ π‘‘π‘œ πΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘†π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘π‘˜ 𝑏𝑒𝑑 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œπ‘›'𝑑 π‘›π‘’π‘π‘’π‘ π‘ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘™π‘¦ β„Žπ‘Žπ‘£π‘’ π‘‘π‘œ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘ 𝑖𝑑! πΏπ‘œοΏ½...
813K 42.8K 34
Sequel to Existing
30.6K 1.1K 24
**MATURE CONTENT** Abuse.