Sydney [Merman]

By bonbonsandbooks

Finn & Sydney are busy planning their dream wedding! Finn has to pass Sydney's Mothers expectations by meetin... More

Sydney! [Merman]
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author Note:
Chapter 19~Final Chapter

Chapter 11

74 8 3
By bonbonsandbooks

Chapter 11
ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

I woke one morning to find Finn had already went off to work. I was not feeling the greatest. I got up. It was raining out.

It was starting to feel like fall out for sure now. I groan as I managed to sit up. I gasp as I sit up in bed. My tummy was larger than the few days before! That only meant one thing! This baby was going to be a merbaby!

"Oh no! Oh no no no!" I gasp as I fling my covers off.

I waddle my way over to the mirror. I look at my large tummy that was sticking out like a sore thumb.

I looked like I was going to have the baby anyday now. Not like a normal woman who was just starting out in her pregnancy! This was bad! Oh man...my little one was going to have to live without me! In the sea! Tears come to me.

• ❤︎ •

"GRAM! MOM!" I wail as loud as I could. No answer. "Mom! Gram! Come here! Now!" I demand as loud as I could.

"What is wrong dear? Oh my....oh my" gasps my mother when she lets herself in my room.

"The baby is due at any time" I tell her.

"So it IS true! The baby is going to be a merbaby?" Gram gasps when she comes in my room to see what was going on in here. I nod.

"I need Finn" I worry.

"I will call him for you at work" Gram tells me. She heads off to the other room.

"Well you have Crystal. She will raise the baby" mother begins to try to pep talk me. Tears hit me.

"Mother, I want to raise my own baby" I mutter.

"I know honey" she sighs. She hugs me. As she does my water suddenly breaks. She gasps. I do to.

"The baby is coming! I need to get to the beach now! And find Crystal and Hudson now!" I demand. Mother nods.

"Get your set of cloths you might have to have the baby in the ocean" warns Gram when she comes back in the room.

"Did you get a hold of Finn?" I worry.

"Yes he is on the way back home" Gram informs me.

We rush out to the sea. Riley follows with us to see what was going on.

• ❤︎ •

"Crystal! Hudson! We need you now!" Gram calls out.

"Crystal! Hudson!" my mother and Riley holler to try to gain their attention.

"What is going on?" Hudson asks as he pops up in the waters.

"I am having a merbaby. I woke like this. My water broke. I do not know what to do. I need Crystal" I demand.

"I will go fetch her" Hudson vows as he dives back in the water.

A sharp pain hits my side. This baby was coming fast!

• ❤︎ •

"Ouch....oh..." I stammer. I hold my side.

"She is having contractions!" mother worries over me as she brushes my hair out of my face. I could hardly breath the pain was so intense.

"I am here! I am here! I brought help!" calls out Crystal as she comes back with Hudson.

"Thank heavens" I gasp.

"Who is this?" a new older merlady asks Crystal.

"Madame Quinn this is Finn's human wife. The one I was telling you was having the prince" explains Crystal.

"Oh, I see she needs to get in the waters. The baby will need sea salt. Water" warns Madame Quinn.

"The waters are going to be freezing for my daughter! She will catch cold" mother worries.

"Not an issue" says Madame Quinn.

She holds a large golden staff in her hands. She waves it in the waves. The waters turn a little pink to red.

• ❤︎ •

"Get in the circle there. It will be warm for you" she promises me. I nod. I groan as another contraction hits me.

"Madame Quinn, is like what a midwife is for you here on land" Crystal explains to me as my mother and gram lower me into the waters. Crystal and Hudson come to my side.

"Nice" I puff. "I hope Finn gets here in time. I need him" I worry.

"He will doll" Gram vows.

"Deep breaths. Remain calm. Stress is bad for you and the baby" warns Madame Quinn.

"How many babies have you delivered?" I ask Madame Quinn.

"I delivered Finn, Hudson Crystal here...lets see....over a million in the sea. From fish to sharks" she mentions.

"Sharks are different from a human baby" mother laughs.

"This baby is not human it is merfolk. Part fish part human" Crystal reminds my mother.

"What a day. How am I going to explain this to your father huh Sydney?" she laughs.

"Ouch...." I groan.

"Is there something you can do for her pain? On land they give medication for the pain" mother demands to Madame Quinn.

"Certainly" she replies.

She waves the staff again in the waters. I see the waters turn a purple. Only in the area where I was at. The rest of the ocean was a normal color. I feel suddenly relaxed.

No pain at all now.

• ❤︎ •

"How are you feeling now?" Madame Quinn questions me. She smiles as she checks my tummy with her hand.

"Rather well" I sigh.

"You have to keep pushing" warns Crystal.

"I will" I say.

"Push... when I tell you to" demands Madame Quinn. I nod.

"Okay the baby is about three centimeter's here" says Madame Quinn.

"That is wonderful" Gram replies.

"Push!" demands Madame Quinn.

I do as I am told. Hudson and Crystal hold my hands as I puff and push the little baby out. I never thought the baby would be coming so soon! I thought there might be a chance!

• ❤︎ •

"I see a head coming!" Madame Quinn tells me after diving down in the waters for a moment to check on me.

"You are doing great" Crystal tells me.

"I want Finn!" I wail with worry. He was going to miss the baby being born!

"I am right here baby" he calls out.

I look behind my shoulder. He was running to us. He wades right in the water to be at my side. Hudson lets him take his proper place beside me. He takes my hand. He kisses my forehead.

"How are things coming along Madame Quinn?" asks Finn.

"The baby is coming....almost" says Madame Quinn.

"How are you feeling so far baby?" Finn asks me with worry. He kisses me.

"Pretty good" I giggle.

"Madame Quinn gave her something to ease the pain" warns Crystal.

"I can tell" laughs Finn.

"Here they come! I see them!" calls out Madame Quinn with happiness.

• ❤︎ •

I saw the baby coming in the waters. My little one. I see a human form of a baby coming out first. Then the tale comes.

"Oh boy!" I mutter as my cheeks feel flushed after seeing what came out of me. I nearly pass out.

"You did it baby!" Finn tells me joyfully. He kisses me.

"What did I have? I boy or a girl?" I ask Madame Quinn as she cleaned up the baby for me. She hands the baby over to me.

"See for yourself" she says softly as she hands the baby to me.

I smile as I hold the baby in my arms. The little one was sleeping soundly. The tail was leaning off my arm. It was so long. A light blue and green like Finns tail had once been to.

"A boy! It is a boy Finn!" I gasp.

He was adorable. I loved him so much. Now I had to part with him. Tears come to me. I hold him close. I could not love a person more. I kiss my baby's head.

• ❤︎ •

"Just because I have to part with you I will always be around for you when you need me. I love you with all my heart" I promise my baby softly.

"He needs to be named. He is the prince of the sea" Crystal tells me.

"What is your father's middle name?" I ask Finn. I did not care for his father's first name Hortez. Maybe I could use a family name.

"Rafe" replies Finn.

"Rafe. I love it. Rafe it is....Prince Rafe Orlander" I say as I smile at Finn.

"I do like it to" replies Crystal.

"Me as well" says Hudson.

"Perfect fit" says Finn.

"I want to stay with my baby as long as I can" I beg of Crystal and Madame Quinn.

"Of course" says Madame Quinn.

I gaze at my little merbaby. He was so adorable. I loved him so much. I wished I could be the one to raise Finn's child. Tears shimmer in my eyes as I hold him close to me. I really did not want to let him go.

But I had to....

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Thanks for reading!

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!
мσяє тσ cσмє!!
------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!!

• Hit that star ☆!!

• I ♥ comments!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 27 25
(Book 6 in the Family Ties Series) Since being adopted by the Solomon's, life has changed drastically for Faye Mercer. Not only has she discovered an...
5.6K 583 20
My whole life I dedicated to discovering the secrets of the ocean, but when one day I encounter a merman I think I might be losing my mind. Except it...
5K 311 36
Mermen are real? The last thing marine biologist Anna Lisle expected to find when she moved to Myrtle Beach was a merman breaking into her seaside ho...
51 13 13
Luna is starting senior year. She meets the new kid and reluctantly starts to fall for him. While at the same time, she is in love with Adrian, her b...