Sydney [Merman]

بواسطة bonbonsandbooks

Finn & Sydney are busy planning their dream wedding! Finn has to pass Sydney's Mothers expectations by meetin... المزيد

Sydney! [Merman]
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author Note:
Chapter 19~Final Chapter

Chapter 10

58 7 1
بواسطة bonbonsandbooks

Chapter 10
ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

"So cousin is this the spot where you wanted to have the wedding?" wonders my cousin.

I was about to share with her the wonderful world that was merfolk. I had to tell her before the wedding day. I was trying to figure out the best way to tell my family without them all thinking I was crazy!

Then leaving before we even had the wedding!

"Yes this is where the wedding is going to take place. This is where I met Finn. He rescued me from drowning in the waters of the sea" I explain.

"How romantic! But not surprising. You never were a good swimmer" laughs my cousin.

"Hey!" I say.

"Syd I love you but you know it is true" she reminds me. I smile.

"Isn't this place perfect?" I ask her. She nods.

"That it is. I hope the weather will be nice on your wedding day" worries Riley.

"I came out here wanting you to meet some of Finn's family. They will be here at any moment" I tell her.

"How exciting. I can't wait to meet them" says Riley.

"Syd!" I hear Crystal call my name.

"There is one of my bridesmaids now" I tell Riley. We look over. Crystal was in the ocean with her head poking out of the waves.

"Hi there" says Riley. She smiles.

"Hi" says Crystal.

"Crystal my family has come to town for the wedding. I would like for you to meet my cousin Riley" I introduce the two ladies. "Riley this is Finn's sister-in-law"

"Pleasure to meet you. Isn't it a bit chilly for a swim? I would shake hands but you are to far out there for me" laughs Riley.

"There is something you need to know about Finn and his family" I begin to say.

Crystal dives down in the waters as she does her large tail comes up over the waters. Riley's eyes grow large.

• ❤︎ •

"Oh my! Did you....did you see that?" gasps Riley.

"That I did girl. That I did" I giggle. I place my arm around her.

"One thing you should know about Finn...he used to be a merman. Finn comes from a royally family. His father is ruler of the mighty sea. I might be having a....well mer prince" I giggle. Riley gaps at Crystal.

"Did I miss something? DO I have seaweed in my hair? What is it?" laughs Crystal.

"Sorry I was just telling my cousin about merfolk" I laugh.

"Sorry for staring....you are really a mermaid?" gasps Riley. Crystal nods.

"That I am" she says.

"So Finn used to be a merman? How did he turn human?" asks Riley.

"That is an easy one. We truly loved each other. Only the spell of true love can turn a merperson human. So Finn and I are meant to be. Once he turned human he asked me to marry him" I tell her.

"How romantic" she gasps.

"What did I miss?" Hudson asks as he pops in to join in on the fun. Finn's little brother. He smiles at me. He was as handsome as Finn.

"Hudson glad you can make it. I would like for you to meet my cousin. Riley. She will be one of my maids of honor" I explain to him.

"Pleasure to meet you" stammers a stunned Riley as she cannot stop starring at Crystal and Hudson.

"Your cousin is as beautiful as you are" Hudson tells me with a grin.

"Thank you" says Riley shyly.

"You are most welcome" he says to her.

"So how will they be at the wedding? They cannot be on land right?" asks Riley.

"No, they will watch from the sea" I tell her.

"So you are having a baby? The baby might be a merperson?" worries Riley. I nod.

"Might. It is too soon to tell" I say as I touch my belly.

It was getting so large. I was afraid it was going to be a merperson.

• ❤︎ •

"I bet that is a lot for you to take in" she says.

"I am getting used to it" I giggle.

"We better go Hudson" warns Crystal.

"What is wrong?" I ask her.

"Ships have been coming to close around here. This one nearly got spotted" Crystal grumbles as she points to Hudson.

"Becareful" I warn her. She nods.

"I will" she vows.

"Why what is going on?" wonders Riley.

"Ships for years go out trying to capture and prove there are merfolk. They want to bring them harm. My exboss once caught Crystal and Finn. I rescued them" I tell her.

"How awful" gasps Riley.

"It was a scary moment" I tell her.

"She was brave. She taught me not all humans are that bad" Crystal tells Riley as she smiles at me.

"I am glad for that" I say.

"Crystal! Hudson! Hey guys!" calls out Finn as he waves and walks down the beach making his way to us.

He was now off work.

• ❤︎ •

"Hello brother" Hudson greets him.

"So I see Riley knows?" asks Finn. I nod.

"She does" I say as he holds me close. He greets me with a kiss.

"It is amazing. Simply amazing" mutters Riley in awe of is all. I giggle.

"See you all later. Bye Finn, Riley and Syd" says Crystal before she and Hudson take off.

"Wow...a whole another world out there....I never knew" sighs a stunned Riley.

One family member down.
One million to go...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Thanks for reading!

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!
мσяє тσ cσмє!!
------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!!

• Hit that star ☆!!

• I ♥ comments!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Captive of the Sea بواسطة Allie

الخيال (فانتازيا)

4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
570 34 29
A few weeks ago, Luke and Heidi made up and got back together. You'd probably know they would, like, doesn't that happen in every breakup story? If w...
Lost Souls بواسطة ChristianWriter9685

الخيال (فانتازيا)

1.1K 27 25
(Book 6 in the Family Ties Series) Since being adopted by the Solomon's, life has changed drastically for Faye Mercer. Not only has she discovered an...
Shattered Souls بواسطة ChristianWriter9685

الخيال (فانتازيا)

649 35 17
(Book #3 in the Family Ties Series) Faye was finally starting to feel happy again. With her family and friends safe and the merman she'd grown to lo...