š˜šŽš”š‘ š‚š‹šŽš’š”š‘š„ || š...

By ashryanne

š˜šŽš”š‘ š‚š‹šŽš’š”š‘š„ --- "yes, i got your letter. yes, i'm doing better. i know that it's over. i don't n... More

your closure.
cast.
playlist.
epigraph.
act i.
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.

aesthetics.

1.7K 100 8
By ashryanne

~~~~~

THE SAINTLY WITCH

-𝖠𝗅𝗈𝗋𝖺 𝖦𝗋𝖾𝗒-

"she was a kind soul that often got confused between what was right and wrong."

~~~~~

THE SINFUL WITCH

-𝖣𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝖦𝗋𝖾𝗒-

"he hid from his memories like they were the plague, but embraced his demons like they were a a trophy meant to be displayed."

~~~~~

THE GREY DUO

-𝖣𝖾𝖺𝗇 + 𝖠𝗅𝗈𝗋𝖺-

"he would set the world on fire, himself included, as long as it would ensure that she would be okay."

~~~~~

THE HELPFUL WITCH IN DENIAL

-𝖡𝗈𝗇𝗇𝗂𝖾 𝖡𝖾𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗍𝗍-

"she did everything they asked of her without a second thought."

~~~~~

THE BADASS GIRLFRIENDS

-𝖠𝗅𝗈𝗋𝖺 + 𝖡𝗈𝗇𝗇𝗂𝖾-

"all they needed were each other. just the mere presence of the other made them feel at ease---complete even."

~~~~~

THE BEST FRIEND TRIO

-𝖢𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾 + 𝖲𝗍𝖾𝖿𝖺𝗇 + 𝖠𝗅𝗈𝗋𝖺-

"they made each other smile, they comforted each other when they were feeling down, they respected each others boundaries, and above all, they were always there for each other."

~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177 16 11
Sybil is the quintessential teenager. Well, she was before her parents woke up one day and chose to move to Virginia. Mystic Falls, Virginia, a smal...
48.3K 1K 18
A foster child, Olivia, befriended Luka who moved to mystic falls with his father. He had told her he was a witch and about the whole supernatural go...
1.1M 41.6K 89
When her mother announced they were moving once again, this time to a small town in Virginia, Emma assumed it was just one more search for a fresh st...
5.6K 148 13
I'm in Mystic Falls and it has never been for a better reason. I've won Damon's heart and now, we're closer than we've ever been. But now, darkness...