š˜šŽš”š‘ š‚š‹šŽš’š”š‘š„ || š...

By ashryanne

š˜šŽš”š‘ š‚š‹šŽš’š”š‘š„ --- "yes, i got your letter. yes, i'm doing better. i know that it's over. i don't n... More

your closure.
aesthetics.
playlist.
epigraph.
act i.
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.

cast.

2.7K 117 35
By ashryanne

◤─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────◥
-𝖢𝖠𝖲𝖳-
◣─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────◢

~~~~~

THE HAPPY DAUGHTER

Alora Rosamae Grey

portrayed by

Kristine Froseth

"You're not allowed to die on me yet, Bonnie Bennett."

*raises hand a little* " But I'm a witch that carries around crystals and rocks" *frowns adorably*

"Arthur. After King Arthur? Camelot? The round table? Does none of this ring a bell?"

~~~~~

THE SECRETIVE FATHER

Dean Grey

portrayed by

Theo James

"Here's an idea for you. You give her back to me and then you can carry on killing them. Hell, I'll even help you."

"I'll always be there to bail you out."

"It seems the jig is up."

~~~~~

THE RUNAWAY MOTHER

Ivory Grey

portrayed by

Victoria Pedretti

"I love you, Dean."

"I had my reasons."

"I'm a witch or was that not a given already."

~~~~~

THE WITCHY GIRLFRIEND

Bonnie Bennett

portrayed by

Kat Graham

"Because if I don't help them, then who will?"

"You're a witch, too?"

"I love you, Lora."

~~~~~

THE VEGETARIAN BESTFRIEND

Stefan Salvatore

portrayed by

Paul Wesley

"You want to help me?"

"No, I don't need you to go into the woods and catch a bunny for me. "

"He's a dick like that. It's part of his charm."

~~~~~

THE BUBBLY BESTFRIEND

Caroline Forbes

portrayed by

Candice King

"He's so...and you're so...Are you sure you're his kid?"

"You and Bonnie?! And you didn't tell me?"

"If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. Or you ask Lora because she'll end up doing it better than you can."

~~~~~

ALL OTHER CHARACTERS PLAYED BY
THEIR RESPECTIVE
ACTORS/ACTRESSES

~~~~~

DISCLAIMER: I do NOT own The Vampire Diaries, because if I did Kat Graham would have been treated way better. All those characters, plots, and everything go to their respective owners. I DO own my own story line, dialogue, and my OC's.

WARNING: This story contains violence, explicit scenes(if I end up doing them), smoking, drinking, and if anything else is there, it will be stated at the beginning of each chapter.

HEADS UP: Alora is a happy, bubbly character. If you have a problem with that, you can simply not read the book. No one is perfect. None of my OC's are and I am certainly not either. So any hateful comments won't be tolerated at all. They WILL be deleted.

QUICK NOTE: Plagiarism of any sorts will not be tolerated. Recently, I have been experiencing a lot of it with my other stories, especially The Executioner and Insanity Plea. The disrespect that some people have towards writer's on this app is just plan disgusting. Copying someone's work and then claiming you didn't is so rude, unless is is a GENUINE mistake. So, DO NOT EVEN THINK about taking my work or other people's work. Writers spend their time making these stories off of their own creativity so don't be disrespectful and take someone else's work. If you want inspiration or help, I'm a friendly person and just send me a message and I will be more than happy to give ideas and help ya'll:)

SELF PROMO: A tiktok account for all my stories is linked in my bio. The username is ashryanne.wp.

enjoy<3

~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

907 37 4
Bonnie Bennett has held plenty of titles. A daughter, friend, teen witch, and a former wife. The most important one to her now was mother and busines...
1.8K 80 6
ā›šˆ š°šØš®š„š š§šžšÆšžš« š„šžšššÆšž š°š¢š­š”šØš®š­ š²šØš®. š“š”šžš¦, šˆ š°šØš®š„š š„šžšššÆšž.āœ Malia Hale, a werewolf has arrived in Mystic Falls i...
206K 7.9K 67
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
76.4K 2.7K 19
ā˜¾ ā‹†*ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ:ā‹†*ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ-- š‘š„š•š„š‘šˆš„ /Ėˆš«É›šÆ(ə)š«š¢/ š§šØš®š§ šš š¬š­ššš­šž šØšŸ š›šžš¢š§š  š©š„šžššš¬ššš§š­š„š² š„šØš¬š­ š¢š§ šØš§šž'š¬ š­š”šØš®š š”š­š¬; ļæ½...