RWBY: VOL 7; OC insert

By yuji19

After leaving Argus they head to Atlis, as they got there things look worse, as there were military ships hov... More

Chapter 1: The Greatest Kingdom
Chapter 2: A New Approach
Chapter 3: Ace Operatives
Chapter 4: Pomp And Circumstances
Chapter 6: Night off
Chapter 7: Worst Case Scenario
Chapter 8: Cordially Invited
Chapter 9:As Above, So Below
Chapter 10: Out In The Open
Chapter 11: Gravity
Chapter 12: With Friends Like These
Chapter 13:The Enemy Of Trust

Chapter 5: Sparks

48 0 0
By yuji19

Author:"Welcome everyone to another chapter of Ruby Rose x (OC) Yuji Ishimura VOLUME 7! I hope you guys are having a great day today as always and let's get the reading started!"
——————————————————
I'm Atlas dorms Sara, Iris and Alex are sleeping as for Yuji he was turning and tossing as he was sweating, he then shot up breathing heavily.

Yuji:"That dream again. But it ends differently."

He remembered who it start. The same and end, the same but there was more, he saw his friends dead laying on the floor including his girlfriend. There was tears running down on his face as he wipe them off and got out of bed and get ready. As he got out of the bathroom he look as his scroll.

Yuji:"Let's still late*sighed*Well... Time to meditate."

He put his scroll back and went to the training room to meditate, and to enhance his Aura even more, as he was doing this, Penny walk bye and and saw him floating in mid-air. She saw his body glowing in his Aura, as it glows faintly, there was sparks coming out, then suddenly the Aura starts to flicker as his magic starts to show, ice, fire and sparks of lighting coming out. But, Penny didn't know that Yuji is remembering his dream seeing all of his friends gone lifeless as tears are coming down then saw Ruby that which break his meditation as he falls to the ground. He opened his eyes and look around to see where he is at, when sighed in relief but still crying when he remember what happen in his dream.

Penny:"Yuji?"

Yuji turn to see her looking at him with a worry look as he got up to his feet.

Yuji:"Hey Penny I didn't know your--."

His eyes caught the floor to see it burnt and frozen also there was few sparks on the floor.

Penny:"What happen? I saw floating and ice, fire and lighting coming out of you."

Yuji:"It's nothing, Penny I was just meditation. I just remembering something old."

Penny:"It don't sound like nothing? You seem... Hurt. And crying."

A tear fell on his, as he released he wipe it off and calm himself down and look at, Penny.

Yuji:"I'm okay, surly I am. We should wake up everyone."

As he past Penny she stop him by jumping in front of him, he was surprised to see this.

Penny:"Tell me what's wrong?"

Yuji try to say something but sighed in defeat.

Yuji:"Okay, sense you know who I am. And my team, Jaune, Ren, Nora and Team RWBY knows these dreams."

He leans on the wall and start talk about his dream.

Yuji:"I keep having the same dream again and again and again. Where I was a child with my mother's place, I was holding this crystal in my hands. When mother found out she... Let me keep it, I don't know why. Then Issac took me and tested on me... Then it turn to seeing my friends, my family died and I... Didn't. This part is new, know one knows, except you."

He try to hold his tears as the best he could, but failed. As he was crying, Penny playa hand on his shoulder as he looked at her.

Penny:"Hey it's okay, I make sure that never happens, because you can count on me, I'm combat ready and I'll protect my friends, Yuji."

Yuji:"*chuckles And wipe tears*Sure and I'll do the same. It's good to have you back Pen."

After hearing this, Penny give Yuji a crushing bear hug which can be heard as his back cracks.

Yuji:"Penny... Back... Breaking."

Penny:"Oh, I almost forgot."

She let go of, Yuji as he starts to crack his back.

Yuji:"Forget what?"

Penny:"I get Team RWBY ready for today."

Yuji:"Oh yeah today. Well I get mine then see you later, Penny."

Penny:"See you too."

Before she can leave Yuji place a hand on her shoulder to stop her, and when she turn to look at him she saw him with a sympathy look on his face, as he take his hand back.

Penny:"Are you okay?"

Yuji:"I-I want to say I'm sorry."

Penny:"For what?"

Yuji:"I-I..."

He then sighed heavily.

Yuji:"I know Cinder before the Fall of Beacon, she threatening me to kill my family, Ruby, everyone, so I want to say I'm sorry, so I don't have any regrets."

Penny:"It's okay Yuji, so don't be sorry okay. And I get protecting your friends and family."

Yuji:"Thanks, Pen."

She hugged him normally as he hug back, as they stopped Penny went towards Teams RWBY dorm as Yuji burst into snow and fly towards not his door and turn back to normal. When he open his door he saw his team still sleeping.

Yuji:"*sighed*Wake up Team!"

Sara and Iris and Alex:"Aaaah!"

Sara:"What the hell, Cap."

Yuji:"Come on let's go."

Iris:"It's in the morning, can we have a few minutes of sleep."

Sara:"Please."

Yuji:"Guys come on."

Iris:"How are you still awake after your sightseeing date with Ruby?"

Yuji:"Just because. Alex can you please help m--."

Yuji saw Alex fast asleep as he was snoring, when he heard two more snoring he turn to see Sara and Iris sleeping. Yuji groans in annoyance he then smirked as he summoned three ice bricks that he drop next to them that made them fall out of there beds as they groan in pain.

Yuji:"Good, now get ready and let's meet up with the others."

He walked away as they groan in annoyance. I'm the meeting room Team RWBY, SPRO, Ace-Ops, Nora, Ren as Jaune walked in with a cup of coffee in hands as he sat down about to drink he notice Marrow tail wagging.

Jaune:"*Sigh*Sure, take it."

As Marrow drink his coffee happily Jaune slouchs. As Clover walks in.

Clover:"Eyes up, huntsmen. Time to get used to the new normal in Atlas."

In front, Qrow was sleeping, then Ruby elbowed him to wake him up.

Clover:"Your too pority is Amity Tower. That means protecting supply runs from Grimm and bandits. And protecting the site it self."

Weiss and Ruby fall from the sky attacking Grimm, Weiss summons a blade and cuts down two Grimm as Ruby finished her Grimm. There was tow bandits with snipers aiming at them but there vision was block by something when they look they saw Yuji shacking his finger at them. They aim there weapons at him but there gun were suddenly cut in half they were confused until they see Silver next Yuji as they raise their hands in defeat as there feet was frozen.

Clover:"Diverting all construction resources to Amity Tower means there are going to be gaps in Mantle's defense against Grimm."

Nora and Ren are at the wall of Mantle she was missing with Ren's ponytail when he stop Nora bump into him as they look down at Grimm

Clover:"They'll need help on the pormter."

In the mines Yang and Marrow are shooting as Sara use her Axe to kill Grimm.

Marrow:"*Look at Yang and Sara*Hey have you two ever to thought about branching out a little? You always pair up, but I don't know that if your styles really--."

Yang actives her semblance and dash towards a Beowolf and did several punches leaving bombs and slid underneath it as Sara throws her weapon that Yang caught and stab the Grimm and shoots it up as Sara slams it into other Grimm, with the explosion kills them, Marrow watches while Sara lean's on Yang's shoulder, smirking.

Marrow:"Really, really good stuff! Yeah, keep it up!"

In the dunes Iris and Blake fighting Beowolf's Blake was shooting while Iris attacking. Iris stab the ground and use her semblance to creat the tip of her staff in rock to make a hammer and swings it around hitting Grimm. When she slam it down on a Grimms head then shot an arc to vaporize a Grimm. Blake grab the chain of her  weapon and swing it like a karsgama blade, as the Grimm are gone Blake gives Iris a thumbs up as she nod.

In Mantle there were a couple of Beowolf's surrounding, Blake as she was ready to fight, there was a flash of light blue that went through a Beowolf's body and split apart as it disappears she looks beside her to see Silver.

With a nod they both dash and attack the Grimm. There moves were in sync as they kill the rest of the Grimm they look at each other, with a nod from Blake, they both walk side to side.

Jaune:"Single file line. You know the drill."

Clover:"But there's still plenty, to do in Mantle itself."

In Mantle Jaune with a stop sign helping kids get to school safely, but notices the mom's are flirting with him as he turn around to another hands him a casserole.

Jaune:"Oh, another casserole, that's to kind."

Clover:"I think your find everyone appreciates having a Huntsmen around."

Jaune try to give the casserole back but the mother shove it to his hands while Nora and Iris are watching, as Nora was smirking.

Iris:"It's totally the hair cut."

Nora:"I agree."

In the streets of Mantle at night, there was a Saber running in a block allyway.

Clover:"You're of course free to enjoy your time off as you see fit."

Yuji and Ruby dash to block it's way, they looked each other before Yuji ready his double healdberd and dash forward and Ruby slice into the next secen.

Clover:"Whatever helps you take the edge off."

At Atlas training room Winter watches Weiss spins and stab the ground to summon a Giant Knight, Weiss look at her sister with a smile to see her not happy, as she look back mad and goes back.

Ironwood:"You might not hear, Oz anymore, Oscar but that doesn't mean we can't try to jog him loose."

Oscar and Ironwood entered the training room.

Oscar:"What did you have in mind?"

Ironwood gets into his fighting stance as did Oscar as they start to fight. Silver and Anglca are fighting each other, Silver looks like he has the upper hand but Anglca trip Silver as he pointed her blade at his face as she smirked.

Anglca:"I was going half easy on you."

Clover:"The Huntsmen around you can be an invaluable resource. If you're willing to pay attention."

Jaune blocked an attack from, Vine, Jaune start to jump in each makesift towers as Vine punches one that make him fall, before he can hit nthe block, Vine catches him and put him to safety.

Vine:"Have you ever thought about extending your Aura?"

Clover:"Make no mistakes..."

Jaune pounders what Vine said.

Clover:"Schools over. You get to choose what type of Huntsmen, or huntresses you are."

As Elm is looking for someone, Ren jump out behind a wall and use his blades to wrap around Elm's arm and pulls himself in but Elm use her semblance and pulls him into her left arm to make him tumble on the ground, he then gets up quickly.

Ren:"Agah."

Ruby and Harriet runs in circles Nas Weiss in the middle using her Glyphs between them as the rest of the Ace-Ops watches them.

Yuji is fighting against, Winter and Anglca while using his ice and fire, as the Ace-Ops watches on imprest. In the morning Yuji saw Ruby and Penny talking as he run next to them and talking as the other's looked tired. In the meeting room, Jaune gives Marrow a cup of coffee that he happily drinks as, Jaune has his sitting next to a sleeping Nora.

Clover:"So, what's it gonna be?"

Ruby and Yuji's team slowly falling asleep as they use each other as a pillow while Ruby and Yuji stays awake.

In the training room Team JNR and Oscar are fighting Team FNKI, Jaune blocks, Flynn's and his two copy's trombone attack as Nora is chasing Neon.

Neon:"Never miss a beat, never.iss a beat. Excuse me!"

Neon taunts Nora after she uses her semblance to run away as Nora break down the makesift towers.

Neon:"Come on, lighting bolt, aren't you supposed to be fast?"

Ren came out of the corner and starts to shoot but Ivy deflected them easily.

Neon:"Wow, your boyfriend's actually holding his own!"

When he comes out of cover again ready to fire, Neon jumps over him and hitting his weapons to be frozen and runs away after teasing, Nora again.

Neon:"Where's all that energy when he's around you?"

Nora uses her hammer as ready to chase after Neon, Oscar fights against Kobalt as he attacks, Kobalt grabs it and throw it away and grab Oscar by the face, Oscar struggling for a bit but jump off, as Ironwood watches. As, Flynn hit the wall and one more of Neon's team was taken out, she dash it  into a box as, Jaune, Ren and Oscar blocks the exits. As she sees one not blocked she then heard Nora jumping over the wall and hitts her with her hammer. When she got up she had a black eye, as it disappears with a blink. As Sara, Jaune, Nora, Iris, Ren, Silver and Oscar are sitting some are leaning on the platforms.

Neon:"Wow! That was amazing! You guys have really improved since the Vytal Tournament. And that cute farm boy had a few surprises, too."

She then wink at Oscar which make him blush as, Iris chuckles.

Jaune:"*chuckles*Well, you really had us on our toes. Thought you had us there for a second. Whew!"

Neon:"oh c'mon, it was why more than a second!"

Flynn:"You guys busy? Wanna grab some lunch?"

Nora:"Do we? I can eat a sandwich size of Kobalt!"

A big sandwich came down in front of Kobalt, as he takes the toothpick and throw the sandwich as he holds the pick and piece of lettuce was on his head. But Jaune scroll ringed as he pick it up as did Nora and Ren.

Jaune:Aaw, man. We'dike to but um..."

Ren:"Duty calls. Maybe some other time?"

Flynn:"No worries! The next time you're free, just let us know."

Jaune:"Yeah, next time."

Jaune made a peace sign as Flynn laughs.

Flynn:"How about you guys?"

Sara:"We loved to buy..."

Silver:"We also have Mission too."

Iris:"But we loved to next time."

Flynn:"Cool."

They then start to leave the training room.

Neon:"Hey Ivori, if you gonna get froyo can I have a bite?"

Flynn:"Aw, come on!"

Nora then pops behind, Ren's shoulder, as Iris looks at them.

Nora:"There's still time for sandwiches right?"

Ren just signed as Silver just shake his head.
-----------------------------------------------------------
At the Evans mansion, Hugo was in the living room thanks to the assistances letting him in. He was waiting for, Hope to come down so they can reconnect, then he heard footsteps running down the stairs. As he looked he saw a overjoyed, Amanda coming down and towards, Hugo to give him a hug as returned the gesture.

Amanda:"Uncle Hugo!"

Hugo:"Amanda! How are you doing?"

They then separated and give each other a heart warming smile.

Amanda:"Good."

Hugo:"Hey a little bird told me you unlocked your semblance, and it's just like your sisters. Can you show me?"

She gotten exited all of sudden as she happily nods as she backs up and closes her eyes, then suddenly sox wings appeared out of, Amanda's back. Hugo was shocked to see her semblance are like, Amanda's as he chuckles and get on his feet.

Hugo:"I can see the resemblances between you and your sister, but not surprise, also... I can tell your strong as your brother maybe even stronger, one day."

Amanda:"You think so?"

Hugo:"I know so."

She smiles as she heard of being stronger than her brother. Amanda then suddenly puts on a sadden face as remembered her brother not being there.

Amanda:"H-Have you seen... Big brother?"

Hugo didn't know what to say as he saw tears. He gently grab her shoulder and put a warm smile.

Hugo:"Can you keep this a secret?"

Amanda nodded in response as talking in a whisper-like.

Hugo:"I did see him on my travels, and when I bumped into him, he told me to tell you something knowing I was coming here. He told me, that he want you to be strong that he knows you can be, and be good too..."

Amanda chuckles at the last part.

Hugo:"And he love you very much and he'll be back and you can see your brother again."

Amanda start to cry as she hugged, Hugo as he did the same, as he was crying he hold her tighter. When she finally stop crying they separated, Hugo pet's her head which she smiles at. Then he told, Amanda he's going to see her mother, with a nod she gives him one more hug and skipped away.

Hugo then walks to, Hope's office door and nocked on it, he waited for a while then he heard her voice muffled behind the door.

Hope:"Come in."

Hugo walked in the room and saw her working something on her desk, she then looked up with a smile as her dog ears twitch as she put down a pen.

Hope:"Hugo, I heard you were here."

Hugo:"Heh, nothing gets past you, Hope."

Hope:"So why are you here?"

Hugo chuckled as he take a seat in front of the desk.

Hugo:"Tough as ever, can a old friend say hi?"

Hope:"Of course they can. Did you come alone?"

Hope:"Not this time, I came with, Qrow and Em. And with Team RWBY, RNJR and SPRO."

Hope look shocked to hear that, Emma came here, knowing she really leave Mistral.

Hugo:"Well she wouldn't came her if what happen at Haven didn't happen. And what we have to bring over here. And..."

He stopped before he bring up, Axle being alive because he remembers, Hope when, Axle first died which he can't bring himself to do it, not knowing, Alex knows knows that his father is alive.

Hope:"And what?"

Hugo:"Nothing. It's nothing, just... Something that's not revalent."

Hope:"Hmm?"

Felling the tension, Hugo change the subject.

Hugo:"So... How's Amanda doing truly? I talked to her, she seems good, besides her brother."

Hope:"She's doing okay, some days are hard for her, but other's she back to her old self. Anglca she... Always there when she needs her. Also me."

Hugo:"And the companie?"

Hope:"That's another problem. Besides defining my son, I got Jacques on my tail about "Not letting my son be the hair". And my companie is doing well than his."

He then lean on his legs.

Hugo:"He knows your a weapons companie. That fix and built them. But we know how he is."

Hope:"And sometimes, we wish, we can change things, but somethings can't be change. Forget about him, tell me how's Emma and the rest."

Hugo:"Well Em is well... Em but a Huntress again, now she's looking for the Shu's. Qrow is doing okay but his bad luck on the other hand is always fecting me. And the others kids are doing good. Stronger even."

Hope:"Emma an Huntress again, that's surprising for sure. But not as your luck having Qrow on your side, which is always amusing to see his bad luck rub off on you."

Hugo:"Ha, ha, ha. Very funny."

Hope:"Glad to hear the kids are fine also. So how's your's?"

Hugo:"Good, very good. My kids are--."

Hugo's scroll rings, as he picks it up he sighed. Hugo then got up from his seat and clears his throat before talking.

Hugo:"I should be going now, helping with the patrol of the wall. It was good to talk to you again."

Hope:"You too, Hu. Stay safe, and tell that to the rest would you?"

Hugo:"I would but knowing them, they won't do that."

Hope:"Heh, just like old times huh?"

Hugo:"Just like old times. Bye, see you later."

Hugo walked out of the room as he closed the door behind him, Hope went back to work.

In the snowy tundra a truck is driving on a path.

Ruby:"Not that I'm bored, but why can't we just use an airship to take these supplies to Amity?"

Inside the truck an Atlas-knight is driving as Ruby and Penny sit in the front while Yuji is at the back while Ruby looks tired.

Penny:"The components for Amity Tower's construction are far to heavy. All that weight would require precious Dust should we saving for the launch itself. And the Grimm that will come after."

Ruby:"It just makes for long, very long supply runs."

Yuji:"At least the tundra is scenic, right?"

They looked outside to see snow ice, mountains and penguins.

Ruby:"Totally."

As Ruby doze off, Yuji quickly peck Ruby's cheek waking her up as her face turn red. Yuji and Penny laughed.

Penny:"Oh, Ruby I just want to say how excited I am to be working with you and Yuji in a professional capacity!"

Ruby:"Heh. Me to Penny."

Yuji:"Yeah mee to Pen."

He then stratch his wolf ear.

Penny:"Relationships are so interesting and varied!"

Ruby:"Speaking of friends... Have you been able to make any new ones? Since you know..?"

Penny:"Now I'm official protector of Mantle, I don't really have a team anymore. General Ironwood says I don't have time for friends."

Yuji:"Um... How do you feel about that?"

Penny:"I feel like I wish I could do both things I need to do, and the things I want to do. Is that normal?"

Ruby:"Heh, that's about as normal as it gets, Penny."

Qrow:"Everything going alright up there?"

Yuji:"Everything is fine, Qrow!"

In the back, Qrow and Clover are paying cards which Qrow loses, again.

Clover:"I win again. Maybe we should call it quits?"

Qrow:"Shut up and deal."

Clover laughs as he shuffle the cards.

Clover:"Your niece is one of a kind, huh?"

Qrow:"They all are, been through a lot together."

Clover:"It's a good thing they have someone to look up to and get them through it. Not everyone is so lucky."

Clover then deals the cards.

Qrow:"I don't know about all that. Thanks, by the way. For looking out for'em. You and your team."

Clover:"What good saving the world with out another generation waiting on the wings? Hopefully they'll leave Remnant better then we left it for them."

He then gives Qrow his cards as he picks it up.

Qrow:"Hm, once once a time, I'd have drink to that."

Clover:"You shouldn't do that, you know."

Qrow:"Don't worry I-I-I give that up."

Clover:"I meant deflect a compliment. These kids wouldn't be where they are with out you. You've had more of an effect on them than you realize."

Qrow scratches his head.

Ruby:"Huh, Uncle Qrow!"

Qrow:"What's going on? Grimm?"

Yuji:"No."

Qrow and Cover walk up to the front.

Clover:"No, worse. You three with me, Penny stay out and keep and eye on our six. We my need a element of surprise."

Penny:"Affirmative. I will plan for six possible outcomes."

They all look at Penny, outside was the sami Faunus that was at the mine and Robyn standing in front.

Robyn:"Alright ladies, time to show them our teeth."

When the truck stop, Clover got off form the back as did Yuji, Qrow and Ruby got off the passenger side.

Clover:"Robyn! Well, if it isn't Mantle's hometown hero. Is there a reason you're blocking a official military transport?"

Robyn:"Clover, I'm so glad you're here. Maybe you can help me understand way thks truck that supposed to be taking construction materials to fix Mantle's outer wall, is on it's way to middle of nowhere? Are you lost?"

Clover:"Heh, it's pretty easy to get turned around out there on the tundra, everything looks the same. Thanks for checking on us though. Well on our way now."

He then start to walk away.

Robyn:"*sighed*I was hoping you play straight with me. What's Ironwood doing with the Amity at the old SDC mine?"

He then stop an turn around.

Clover:"Ooooh that, just giving her an annual checkup."

Robyn:"The next Vytal Festival isn't anytime soon, only automated drones and a few select Atlas scientists are allowed out there. And Amity's getting invalidate resources we need in Mantle to protect against Grimm. Seems like more than just a check-up."

Clover:"You've been scoping it out."

Robyn:"We can't fix the wall without the supplies on these trucks. I think Mantle deserved to know what they're being used for. It doesn't have to be difficult. Just... Tell me."

Robyn put her hand out for any handshake but Clover didn't move.

Clover:"I'm going to have to pass on that."

Robyn:"Hmm, how about you pipsqueak? Five-o-clock shadow? Blondy? Either of you want to tell me why Mantle's been put at risk for, Ironwood's pet project?"

Yuji:"Sorry but we can't tell you. Even Ironwood can be a pain."

Robyn:"Seem like you don't like Ironwood."

Yuji:"That's a understatement. I never did, even before the Fall of Beacon."

Robyn:"Then why help him?"

Ruby:"We're trying to help Mantle we need--."

Clover:"That's enough, Robin. As a potential Councilwomen, you should probably focus on the election instead of Huntsmen. Now, it's time to let us pass."

Robyn:"I think you've missjuged the situation. One way or another these supplies we going to get where they're supposed to go, Mantle."

Clover:"Then I suggest you do that through the proper legal channels as a Councilwomen. If you get elected."

Robyn:"*smirked*Now where's the fun in that?"

Ruby, Qrow and Yuji grabbed that weapons handles for a fight, then Penny burst out of the truck and fly's in front and land on the roof as her blades flys behind her.

Penny:"Robyn Hill? I would like to politely ask that you call off the Huntresses approaching the rear of the truck."

They looked behind them to see no one, Yuji sniff as he got a scent.

Yuji:"Penny's right. Sow yourself!"

Robyn:"*chuckles*Alright. Joanna, May."

The two Huntresses turn visible as there holding staffs. Clover gestures to them.

Robyn:"The Protector of Mantle, huh?"

Penny:"Let us through please."

The two behind ready to attack as Yuji ready to fight as the Faunus next to Robin. As she sighed the white haired Faunus opens the door. Robyn gesters them to go as, Penny land down with everyone and put away her swords, they walk to the truck, until Clover stops.

Clover:"Robyn."

Robyn look at Clover as there was a couple seconds of silence.

Clover:"Good luck at the election."

They got in the truck then continue to drive.

Qrow:"That's was a close one."

Clover:"You're telling me."

The three Huntresses walk back to Robyn.

Flona:"So what now?"

Robyn:"I want to know why Amity Colosseum is suddenly so important. Whatever it takes."
-----------------------------------------------------------
In the Atlas training room, Weiss' Knight Winter's Beowolf charge each other and trying to push each other, Weiss' kicked Winter's summoned and did a downward slash that the Beowolf dodge it and jump on the kight and throw it off. The Beowolf runs and did a fatal slash to the knight, as it fades the Beowolf looks down to see the blade in it's chest, and fades away also.

Winter:"Your technique still has those maddening sloppy touches. But you've learned how to make them work for you. You've made them your own."

Weiss:"*smiles*Wow, that was very close to a compliment."

Winter:"I didn't intend it that why."

Weiss:"We all make mistakes I guess."

Winter was surprised but laughs.

Winter:"You've grown up a bit, haven't you? You're not the little girl clinging to the family name anymore."

Weiss:"Since Beacon, I haven't really had a choice. Father's view of the world now longer matches mine."

Winter:"Whatever the case, I am glad to see you've moved on. I also think Alex would be to. Distancing myself from the Schnee name is the most beneficial thing I've ever done. We can move forward without our him, together. With Will.*place a hand on Weiss' shoulder*I know General Ironwood would have a place for you."

Weiss:"I would be grateful to him if he did, but I'm not sure I could accept."

Winter:"Really."

Weiss:"It's just..."

She sat down on one of the boxes.

Weiss:"Our Kingdom isn't supposed to be like this. Fearful and withdrawn. We should be opening our borders to help the world, not closing them down."

Winter:"We will, though. Once we've weathered the strom, we will. I know the General hasn't done everything perfectly, but, he's doing what he thinks, is right."

Weiss:"Everybody thinks what there doing is right, but usually there just looking out for themselves, and their secrets."

Winter:"Ironwood isn't keeping secrets. Not from me."

Weiss:"*looks at Winter*Can you be sure?"

Winter looked like she was poundering what, Weiss said as she look down, Winter walks up to Weiss.

Winter:"Come with me. There's something I want to show you."

Winter and Weiss are walking down in a white hallway as people were talking and walking, and one of them nodded to them. Weiss see people on computers, they went through a door that is guarded by two soldiers. As they went down the stairs there was cameras as they countie into a hall, Weiss looks at one of the cameras. Weiss enters a room as Winter went somewhere, Weiss looks through a window to see a old lady in a hospital bed. Then Winter entered, as she watches her get tea and bring it to the old lady and pouring and giving her the cup as Winter have her cup.

Weiss:"That's the Winter Maiden!"

Winter is with Weiss looking through the window.

Winter:"She could pass any day now. Until that happens. I'm the only person Fray's allowed to see."

Weiss then notice what's going to happen.

Weiss:"Ironwood's chosen you to be the next... When she dies. How long have you known?"

Winter:"Since Beacon fell."

Weiss:"Doesn't it bother you? He practically groomed your whole military career."

Winter:"It did at first, when the General first proposed it to me. But the more I thought about it, the more I saw it as a privilege, a chance to do some real good for Atlas."

Weiss:"But your destiny was chosen for you, without your input."

Winter:"Perhaps, but I'm choosing it now. I made it my own. And I take great pride in it. That has nothing do with Father, or the General... That belongs to me."

Weiss:"I guess we've both had to do little bit if that. Carving out our own way."

Winter:"I suppose we have."

Then Winter's scroll cimes, as she look at her scroll it was a video from, Ironwood which there father at his manor.

Winter:"Speaking of the family name."

Weiss:"What is he doing?"

Jacque:"If I'm elected Councilman, I've made it no secret I will be opposing, General Ironwood and his senseless embargo that is crippling all of Atlas. It is my belief that these measures are not only reckless, but criminal. With no shipments allowed to enter or leave the Kingdom, I know many are suffering. And my family has been weathering the same storm as many of you..."

The man before an the streets try's to go in the bar, as he noticed, Jacques is talking.

Jacque:"Effective immediately I am forced to shut down all non-essential SDC operations."

As the crowd argue, the man try's to poem the door and look at a sign that said "CLOSED; UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, ALL OPERATIONS WILL BE SUSPENDED."

Jacque:"If elected to office, I will make the changes necessary to fix what Ironwood had broken..."

The man the walk next to the group of people watching the TV.

Jacque:"I hope you ask yourself before the vote "Can you trust anyone else to stop Ironwood?" Will Robyn Hill be able to get your jobs back? And find Alexander Evans? Who caused your suffering."

As the reporters try to ask questions, Jacque turn away as the the TV turn into a white screen with a ABN as everyone was arguing as the Atlas soldiers notice.

Winter:"I think... I think father may have just provided the spark that's going to set this Kingdom on fire."

The Drinking man walks away and grab a trash can and throws at the TV breaking it as the crowd got more ride up and start to riot and flip cars as while the two soldiers run away.
——————————————————
Author:"Well everyone that's the end of Chapter 5and I hope you guys like it. I well see you guys next week and as always stay safe and be safe out there and good bye everyone!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.9K 1.2K 11
You're a fan of RWBY but unfortunately, so is this guy who bullies you. One day, an inexpiable accident in the space time continuum leaves god with n...
25.4K 607 9
As a child Ruby liked to go out and explore the woods, without her father knowing of course. She loved to climb the trees, splash the water in the la...
50.3K 713 15
Final Part of "Hello Old Friend" The journey may have ended at Haven, the march to victory must go on. And going to war with your girlfriend, sure...
8.6K 154 5
After the fall of Beacon Ruby sets out towards Haven with Team JNPR in search for some answers as to why this has happened and what may be coming in...