The ties that bind us

Kishi_Alvani tarafından

Min Yoongi - known as Suga - is just beginning his career with BTS when he is forced by his parents to fulfil... Daha Fazla

Chapter I: The arrangement
Chapter II: The first shot
Chapter III: Friends?
Chapter IV: Imposition
Chapter V: A poisoned dagger
Chapter VI: Abnegation
Chapter VII: Wounded pride
Chapter VIII: The wedding
Chapter IX: Itaewon
Chapter X: Meeting Bangtan
Chapter XI: Rival
Chapter XII: Brokenhearted
Chapter XIII: Temptation
Chapter XIV: The Party
Chapter XV: Happy Birthday
Chapter XVI: Explanations
Chapter XVII: A little anniversary present
Chapter XVIII: Adversary
Chapter XIX: Defender
Chapter XXI: Suga's Wife

Chapter XX: Suga's girlfriend

169 3 0
Kishi_Alvani tarafından

Suga and you were resting on the sand, you were lying on his chest. You were serene after letting it all out. He caressed your back.

Yoongi: Are you feeling better now?

You nodded.

Yoongi: Then come on, let's go for a walk on the beach.

RM and Jin had told Suga that the beach was private indeed. There were no other houses for miles, so they could move around and explore in peace. The area was semi-jungle, so there were many trees, rocks, and vegetation surrounding the beach.

After you walked for a long time, Suga suggested to go in the ocean.

Y/n: But Yoongi, we're in pajamas. If we get into the water, we will have to come back soaked and cold.

Suga thought about it, smiled, and whispered in your ear that you could take off their clothes. You blushed.

Y/n: Are we on a nude beach?

Yoongi: There is no one here but us, there is not a single house nearby, no one will see us.

Y/n: What if the boys show up?

Yoongi: Impossible, when they fall like that, they wake up until mid-afternoon.

You were hesitant.

Yoongi: Look, let's take off our clothes behind that rock. (He pointed). And then we run to the ocean.

You had no idea how, but he convinced you. You went behind a gigant rock that was surrounded by vegetation, he took off his pajamas and kept his boxers. You tied your hair in a bun so as not to get it wet, you took off your pajamas and were left only in panties.

He looked at you fascinated, as if it were the first time. He grabbed you by the waist, drawing your body towards his, he asked in your ear if you remembered that you had left something pending in the kitchen and you began to kiss. He descended leaving kisses on your neck your chest your abdomen and stopped at your belly, letting you feel his agitated breath against your skin. He began to lower your panties slowly, nervously, watching how that part of your femininity, that he hadn't seen before, revealed itself to him for the first time.

With one hand he caressed the inner part of your thighs, causing a spasm. Your face burned like never before. He rose again with a grin of satisfaction and captured your lips again. Then he stopped and released you, backing up a bit. He pulled down his boxers, now revealing all his manhood to you. You gasped in amazement. He smiled smugly. Taking you by the hand he began to run towards the ocean.

The water temperature was perfect. He started splashing water at you, to which you yelled as you didn't want to get your hair wet. He stopped the prank, but he kept laughing at your reaction. You started to walk towards him, so he backed away, thinking you were going to take revenge for his misdeed. You lunged at him to reach him and to his bewilderment, you hugged him tightly, placing your head on his chest.

He stood motionless for a few seconds, trying to understand what was happening and how he should react. He finally placed his hands gently on your lower back as he enjoyed your embrace. He placed his head on top of yours and closed his eyes for a few minutes. He could feel his heart pounding fast.

Back at the house, everyone was already awake. To your surprise, the N3bula girls had left with the excuse that they had to be in Seoul early. You were relieved that you no longer had to deal with Suni.

Jimin: Hyung, where were you?

Suga got flustered by the question.

Yoongi: Walking around the beach.

Jimin had a teasing smile plastered on his face, as if he knew better than that. You blushed.

Jimin: Suga-hyung I think there's something going on between you two and you don't want to tell us.

V and Jimin started laughing, Junkook made a face of not understanding what was happening, RM, j-hope and Jin started cheering and laughing along with the youngest.

Suga had a serious face not wanting to reveal anything, but inside he was embarrassed; he was already being too obvious with you.

J-hope: Hyung, if you and Y/n decide to be together, I will support you.

Jimin: Me too!

V: Suga-hyung, hwaiting! (Closing fists)

Jin: And you too, Y/n. Hwaiting!

Jimin: Yeah Y/n, only you can melt this block of ice.

Suga was moved to see the support of his mates. He let out a small chuckle, turned to you and grabbed your wrist.

Yoongi: Are you listening to them, Y/n?

You were surprised along with the others. What was he doing?

Yoongi: Well guysif Y/n accepts meI want to be her boyfriend.

Everyone started cheering; you placed a hand over your mouth in amazement.

V: Say yes!

Everyone encouraged you to accept Suga as your boyfriend. It was crazy, your husband was asking you to be his girlfriend; but it moved you that Yoongi dared to publicly admit some kind of relationship with you.

Y/n: Yes, I would like that very much.

The boys began to shout like crazy, as if it was a victory for all; well, except Jungkook who was feeling ashamed by the scandal that his hyungs were making.

Back in Seoul, Suga asked Big Hit not to promote the song together with Suni, but to let each one do it on their side. The company tried to convince him, but he did not give in. This had coincided with the beginning of his relationship with you, so they suspected that you were the cause, that is, as if you had demanded it of him out of jealousy.

From that day the management began to insist that he break up with you, they could not demand it, but they could exert pressure. They thought that a relationship at that time could take him out of his career and lead him to make the wrong decisions, or that he could disengage from his activities with the band and with the company to spend time with you. They did not imagine that you had been married for a year and a half and that Yoongi had always fulfilled his obligations without missing a single one.

When he would stop by the apartment to see you, you noticed he was stressed, but he avoided giving you details so as not to make you feel bad. You couldn't resist staying ignorant about what was going on anymore, so you contacted RM to ask him what was happening at work.

RM told you that your relationship with Suga was not well seen by the management and producers. They had suggested to everyone to avoid romantic relationships and focus exclusively on developing their careers. They hadn't yet reached a level of recognition and maturity enough to fall into distractions.

RM: Suga-hyung, Hobi and I are the ones who compose most of the songs for BTS, together with the other producers. They recognize his extraordinary talent, so they fear that he will lose focus right now, as it would be critical for his future.

You thanked Namjoon for being honest with you. He didn't consider you a threat to Suga's or the group's well-being, but he did have some concerns on his mind, plus he had a responsibility to mediate between the company and the members. His attitude couldn't be as relaxed as the others.

Yoongi would come on the weekends when he was free, but he no longer stayed the night. Now that your relationship was known to others, it would be obvious that if he didn't return to the house, it was because he had stayed with you. He wanted to pretend that the pressure of the company did not affect him, but it was evident that it did.

One day you asked him what would happen if he revealed the truth about the marriage.

Y/n: If they knew that we've been married for a long time, maybe they'll clear their minds about you being distracted by the relationship.

Suga got upset at your suggestion. He was pretty sure they could fire him if they found out. He told you that you would talk about it another time, but you never did, and that started to weaken the relationship that had come so far up to that point.

One night, Suga came to say goodbye to you, since they would travel out of the country the very next morning. You brought up the subject again, about revealing the marriage, and he got mad.

Yoongi: I already told you not to talk about it right now! We'll talk about it another day!

Y/n: Another day, another day, another day! You always say the same thing, but the other day never comes!

Yoongi: Enough! When I get back from the trip maybe we'll talk about it.

Y/n: Maybe? Why does it have to be when you want? Why can't we resolve this already?

Yoongi: Don't be so annoying, Y/n!

Y/n: Sure, I'm annoying to you. This whole marriage has been nothing but a hassle from the start.

Yoongi: Don't put words in my mouth.

Y/n: That's what you just said!

Suga sighed in frustration.

Y/n: Tell me, why can't you reveal the marriage right now? Is it going to be a secret for the rest of your life?

Yoongi: Im only asking you to wait a little longer, patiently. Bangtan is going through a really good time now, with the last album we are doing more than well, and we have high expectations with the tour too. We're making a lot of money, so I'm asking you to just wait a little longer and it won't be necessary to expose the marriage anymore.

Suga meant that once they were consolidated, the company would have to give up many things and thus be able to reveal the marriage more calmly. But he didn't know how to put it in the right words.

You stayed silent trying to understand his words, you did not get the connection between money and the revelation of the marriage. Suddenly, the memory of that conversation you had had at the parking lot of Bangtan's house came to mind.

*** Flashback ***

Yoongi: It's okay, it's okay. You know, we don't have to tell anyone about this marriage. I'm going to work very hard, much more. I'm going to save that damn money and after that we'll be free to do whatever we want.

Y/n: What money? What are you talking about?

Yoongi: That damn debt! I'm going to pay your parents every penny plus interest and after that we're going to get divorced.

*** End of flashback ***

Your heart flapped; you held your head in bewilderment. During all that time, Suga had never given up on the divorce.

Y/n: Right right. What a fool, I had forgotten. (He looked at you puzzled). Now you have a lot of money, don't you?

Yoongi: That's a good thing, don't you think?

Y/n: Of course

Yoongi: So, can we talk about this when I get back? We will be back in a month.

Y/n: It's not necessary, I think things are more than clear as you have explained them... I don't want to continue being a bother to you.

Suga sighed in frustration, he knew you were still angry, but it was better not to talk about it until he came back, or the argument would escalate further. He tried to kiss you goodbye, but you pushed him away, so he just left.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Note: This fanfic is also posted on YouTube. You can find me as BangtaniesFics.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

103K 4.4K 48
Turning an arranged marriage into something beautiful... A Min Yoongi fan fiction... Editing the already written chapters rn... Some fluff+🔞...
835K 21.3K 32
When the one and only Y/N gets an offer to become BTS' new producer. Will she accept or will she decline? How will the members treat her? What if sh...
258K 7.7K 45
"She's my life, my everything." The story between Min Yoongi and his wife as they found love and fought with love even until death do they part. - Ar...
217K 6.4K 31
If you haven't already, go read the first book! No one said marriages are perfect. Yoongi's company is rising up to the top, that means busy, busy, b...