Are We Only Roommates? Venom...

venomlover_2021 által

"Oh, hi!" Eddie said cheerfully as he came forwards. "You must be my new roommate!" That's when the person tu... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
New Fanfic!

Chapter Ten

746 33 12
venomlover_2021 által

Eddie looked up from his homework as his phone buzzed. Carnage glanced at it curiously.

"You're boyfriend texted," he said.

"He's not my boyfriend," Eddie muttered, looking at the message. He didn't want Carnage to get any ideas......

Hey, are you doing good?

Yeah, just finishing some homework.

Nice. Well, I won't bother you then. I'll talk to you some more tomorrow, alright?

Alright. Love you.

"No, wait!" Eddie muttered hurriedly, hating how autocorrect had changed the word into "love".

Carnage cackled.

"Awww, you love him," he teased.

"Shut up," Eddie replied as another text came through.

I didn't know you had feelings for me, Eddie... the text message seemed to smirk.

Sorry, it was a typo. Autocorrect shit.

Mm-hmm, sure.....don't try to back out of this.

I'm not!

Well, I gotta go, bud. I get up early tomorrow.

Ok, have a nice night. Again, sorry about the typo.

Ah, it's fine.
I love you, toooo....

Eddie blushed crimson and flipped his phone over so he couldn't see the screen. Carnage chuckled.

"Aww, that's nice," he said. Eddie left his phone there and turned back to the lab.

"I need to focus," he said. "Don't mess me up."

"Of course," Carnage replied softly. "Are you sure you need help with yours?" He gestured towards Eddie's tubes.

"Oh, uh, yeah, I'm having trouble with getting the right one," Eddie said. "Thanks."

"It's nothing."

"I'm gonna cry," Carlton said as they all sat at the table together having finished eating their food. "Like....no one has ever done this for me before."

"Just letting you know we care," Dan smiled.

"Thanks, guys," Carlton replied, wiping his eyes a little. "This means a lot to me."

"We're just glad we could get this whole thing set up. It was literally planned last night," Dora said.

"Wait, really? Wow, you guys did good for just having done this last night," Carlton smiled. "Was this a group thing or what?"

"Actually, Riot was the one to texted me about it," Virus answered.

"You did?" Carlton asked, looking up at Riot who sat next to him.

"What you said last night about not having had a birthday made me want to give one to you," Riot said.

"Yeah, I kinda thought something was up when everyone was like "let's go out tonight"," Carlton smiled. "Thanks, guys. This means a lot to me."

"You're welcome," Anne said.

"So, are we going to bowl?" Dora wondered.

"I asked the guy at the counter and he said they're closing in an hour," Riot replied, taking a drink from his glass. "We got some time."

"Great!"

"I can't believe you guys won,"  Carlton said as they went back to give back their bowling shoes.

"Dan and I bowl regularly," Anne smiled. Virus laughed.

"I'm sorry I wasn't much of a help on this side," she grinned. "I don't usually get much freedom to get out and do things."

"You we're fine," Dora told her. "You got one strike."

"That's because I was using the guard rail, honey," Virus laughed jokingly.

"Hey, I know this is a bad time, but I kinda have to use the bathroom," Carlton said.

"Oh, it's okay. I'll wait for you," Riot replied.

"We'll see you guys later," Dan called as he led the girls out.

"See ya," Carlton replied. He turned to Riot. "Can you hold this?" he handed the gray symbiote his phone. "Last time I brought a phone with me in the bathroom, it fell in the toilet."

Riot chuckled.

"Alright, bud," he said, taking the device. "But be careful. There's some sketchy people here right now."

"I'll be fine," Carlton insisted with a smile.

Eddie yawned.

"What's the matter?" Carnage wondered with a smirk. "Getting tired?"

"It's been a long day," Eddie countered. "Listen, I might just head back to my dorm. It's getting hard to concentrate."

"Alright. I'll clean up, don't worry," Carnage said as he took Eddie's tubes.

"Really?" Eddie asked, surprised.

"Hey, I'm responsible," Carnage replied with a grin. "Go wash up."

"Wow. Thanks." Carnage smiled.

"No problem," he said.

"Hey, uh, I guess you're not as bad as they all think, y'know?" Eddie muttered. "I mean, you really had me convinced you were gonna try something tonight and....well....nothing happened, so..."

"Yes?" Carnage made the action as if raising an eyebrow.

"I guess you're not that bad."

"You guess?" Carnage chuckled, walking slowly over.

"Yeah."

"It's because I healed you, right? If that hadn't happened, then then you would have still mistrusted me."

"No, no, listen, I—"

"Let's talk about this another time," Carnage mused, stopping in front of him. He seemed a little close but that could have also been because the room was small. "Shall we?"

"Sure," Eddie agreed, nodding.

"And by the way, I have something for you," Carnage said, his voice dropping.

"What is it?" Eddie asked. His heart picked up a little in a little fear as Carnage leaned in.

"You'll see soon," Carnage whispered, his long teeth gently scraping Eddie's ear. "We wouldn't want to....ruin it, would we?"

"Ruin what?" Eddie asked, hoping his voice didn't give him away about how nervous he was at the moment.

"That's for you to find out, buddy," Carnage mused and then he pulled back. "I'll see you around, Ed."

"Uh, yeah, yeah," Eddie said as he went over and picked up his backpack. "See ya."

Carnage watched him go and grinned.

"See you, Eddie."

Carlton finished doing his business in the bathroom and came out to wash his hands. He turned the faucet on and began washing his hands. He didn't even notice the man coming up behind him until he heard him speak.

"Hey," the man said gruffly. Carlton jumped a little and went to wipe his hands dry.

"Hey?" he replied, a little confused. "Is there something I can do for you?"

"Yes. You can give me your wallet," the man growled.

"Uh....I don't have my wallet with me," he  replied, putting his hands up. It was true. He had left it back at the dorm.

"I said give me your wallet," the man said, more assertively.

"I told you, I—"

"Now!"

Carlton looked at the gun that had appeared so suddenly in front of him. In what he hoped was a steady, calm voice, he replied,

"I already told you, I don't have—"

That moment, the door banged open and Riot barged in.

"Holy shit!" the man shouted and pointed his gun at the large, gray symbiote.

Riot didn't reply, he just stomped up to the man, taking that one singular bullet that was discarded from the nozzle as the terrified man shot at him.

Grabbing the man in one large hand, Riot snarled savagely and easily discarded his weapon, snagging it in his other hand.

"Get out before I loose my temper and fucking kill you," he hissed, enraged, his voice low and dangerous.

Carlton gulped as he watched. Riot was hot when he got mad.

The man didn't need any more convincing. He quickly exited the bathroom, and was gone, quite shaken up.

"Idiot," Riot growled as he tossed the empty gun in the trashcan. Then he turned to Carlton.

"Sorry, I was just—" Carlton began hurriedly, fearing Riot was angry at him but Riot snarled at him and pressed him against the sink, trapping him with his muscled arms at either side of it.

"I told you to be careful," he growled low and then leaned in.

Carlton gasped as he suddenly felt Riot's mouth ever so gently press against his. Blushing furiously, he whimpered.

"W-wait," he whispered.

Riot pulled back barely, smiling softly. Carlton glanced up at that toothy mouth. He wanted to make sure that Riot's teeth wouldn't hurt him, that was all. Riot seemed to understand and tucked his teeth away and that seemed to go well with Carlton.

Without waiting for another moment, Riot began to approach Carlton's lips again. The soft texture of the man's lips against his made Riot growl in approval.

Carlton made a little noise in the back of his throat. Riot pressed closer so that he was crushing Carlton against the sink and hummed.

And then they were kissing. It was slow and soft, Riot leading, being steady and considerate, sweet and gentle.

"Ah..." Carlton gasped as he felt something gently bump up against his lips. Automatically he opened his mouth and something slipped inside.

It was soft and wet and thick and filled his mouth with it's bulk. It tasted sweet and Carlton eagerly started sucking on it. It was heavy and slick with something. It took him a moment to realize that it was Riot's tongue.

Oh. Shit.

Riot's tongue was inside him.

Carlton whined and squeezed his eyes shut tighter as Riot began to allow his tongue to explore Carlton's mouth. Carlton felt the pressure against his teeth, swirling around his cheeks, tickling the roof of his mouth with the tip of it, and dancing teasingly at the back of his throat. His own small tongue was pressed down by the weight of Riot's and he could only respond with the affection by sucking dutifully.

Riot growled, his lips up against Carlton's, still pressing small kisses against them. Carlton gasped around the tongue in his mouth as Riot moved one hand from the sink to hold his waist. And then it began roaming.

Carlton shivered. Oh, that felt nice. Being touched like that by that huge hand. Having that tongue in his mouth. Having Riot kissing him, taking care of him.

Carlton didn't know he was this desperate for someone to actually care about him. He hadn't had much love growing up, but now that he had met Riot...

Riot shifted his head a little and the tongue slowly began to curl back in his mouth, leaving Carlton's empty. Carlton whined at the emptiness and as Riot's tongue retreated, he timidly licked it once with his. Riot paused and his eyes narrowed curiously.

The tip of his tongue played with Carlton's for a moment before Riot pulled back, allowing Carlton to breath.

"W-wow," Carlton gasped as he glanced shyly up at Riot. "That was good."

"Of course it was," Riot chuckled, amused. "We were kissing."

The two of them were silent for a moment, basking in the moment they had so hurriedly created.

"I told you to be careful," Riot said again with a smile, giving Carlton's thigh a gentle squeeze.

Carlton, still red in the face, blushed harder.

"Yeah," he agreed.

When the main characters' friend couple kiss before the main characters do 😏

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

9.7K 296 4
Peter took deep breath and blurted out before he bit off his own tongue, "I'mkindof-sortof-Spider-Man,"and winced. His fingers curled anxiously aroun...
1.2K 80 14
Once he was able to see his face clearly, Taehyung realised who the boy was. He was one of 'them'. ...
7.3K 230 23
~ SEQUEL TO *NONCONFORMITY* ~ "You know, sometimes I start to like you and then you open your mouth and I'm reminded why I don't," I turned away from...
700K 32.7K 25
Things happen for a reason, at least that's what Eddie Brock kept telling himself. And at some point, they even made it work. They were a team. The...