My Oneshot

By kookiebunnyandbear24

like the title said , some random oneshots including BTS ships like taekook, namjin, yoonmin and y/nhope It's... More

Devil don't cry
A random act of kindness
Love Happens Part-1
Love happens part-2
Love happens part - 3
Fire πŸ”₯ and Water πŸ’¦ part- 1
I got tagged
Fire πŸ”₯ and water πŸ’¦ Part - 2
just for fun
My possessive alpha
That was yesterday. part-1
That was yesterday. part - 2
Viberator 🀭🀭
Fated to me
Misunderstanding
My possessive alpha special chapter
weird
this or that
The Jeon Double Trouble.18+
Mr.pervert part -2
Mr.pervert finale 18+
The tale of Stolen date
The tale of Stolen date special chapter
Perfect
Yearning part-1
Perfect (special chapter)
Flower boy's dairy
Yearning part- 2
Yearning finale
Flower boy's diary finale
The perfect match part -1
The perfect match last part
Stuck with you part -1
Fragrance
Fragrance special part
Stuck with you part-2
Stuck with you part-3
Stuck with you finale
Love distraction part-1
Along the part of old memories part - 1

Mr.pervert part-1

1.5K 80 309
By kookiebunnyandbear24

Little warning this story is little bit bold from my all stories like smutty and all so if you are uncomfortable so please don't read.....now my work is done so enjoy.

Two biggest bussiness impire kim corporation and Jeon manufacturing are going to collide together through marriage their oldest sons are all ready to get married but don't misunderstand it to a arranged marriage nope....to the luck they both met in college fell in love and coz their parents are too friends so their marriage was a smooth road.

Jeon yoongi and Kim jimin soon to be husbands are very happy to married to eachother but something is missing...the adventure ...the oppose of family...the drama all are missing everything is so boring for them. And today is their  wedding rehearsal dinner and tomorrow is marriage...so... what that poor couple could do now.

At rehearsal dinner

Both of the family's all members are present at the table but two pairs of eyes are piercing at eachother....one was like .... devouring other with them and other was ready to kill him. The killer eyes person got disturbed by his brother.

"Tae...why are you staring at kook like you want to kill him." He whispered.

"Nothing chimi...you know i don't like your soon to be brother in law 1 percent ....i don't know how a decent person like yoongi hyung have a pervert brother like jungkook."
He said with disgust.

"Why are you saying like that taetae."

"Did you forget chim what he did when first we met....he grab my ass when we were alone."

"I think you misunderstood him tae he is a nice boy .... I think he grab it by mistake.."

"Just leave it chim...i need to pee i am going to rest room..okay."

Jimin nodded and Taehyung excuses himself to restroom.

After doing his business Taehyung was washing his hands when he hear someone locking the bathroom door he snapped his head and got angry at the person.

"What's all this Jeon why do you locked the door.."

"As if you don't know baby.." jungkook approached him with a smirk.

Taehyung gulped

"S..stop it j...Jeon ..i...i am not in the mood of kidding."

Jungkook got more closer "why are you stuttering darling."

He caged Taehyung between himself and sink....he started to lean and Taehyung heart beat getting fast at the closeness.

Jungkook put his both hands at Taehyung's ass and started caressing it.... Taehyung shut his eyes.

"Why... don't you like my touch.." he lean more and capture other's lips with his own....he was showing his dominance through that kiss...he didn't let Taehyung response to it like other was in the condition to response. Jungkook squeeze Taehyung's ass lightly and other gasped at in response...jungkook took this opportunity and put his tongue in other's mouth .... devouring it like his favourite food. Taehyung moan in need. Jungkook smirked at others needy moan.

Taehyung becoming breathless by the second....jungkook leave his lips and attack his neck making hickeys here and there. .
.. jungkook started caressing others half hard clothed member. Which was now fully hard.. Taehyung was moaning shamelessly in pleasure.

"Shhh...baby...we didn't want anyone to listen us didn't we." Jungkook said with mischievous grin.

"Shut up Jeon....and finish what you have started." Taehyung got furious never in his life he got this helpless infront of anyone.

Jungkook's smirk got wider..
"Oh...baby boy want to release ....ummm....your wish is my command....but just so you know you have to return the favor...i never do anything for free.." he teased him." Taehyung nodded his head " okay...but...now it's your turn so do your thing."

Jungkook smiled and sit on his knees infront of Taehyung. He unbuckled others pant and open his pants zip...slide down his boxer with pants and others  hard member almost slapped him in his face.

"Ummm... looking so delicious...you know baby your lollipop is my favourite sweet ...." he said while licking his lips....but before tae could respond he grab his shaft in his hand delicately stroking it.. Taehyung arched his back in pleasure.

"Ugmh....more...kook"

Jungkook got courage at this word and he lick precum oozing from others hard member."

"Aaahh..." Taehyung moan lightly . he thirst hardly in jungkook's mouth making other gag a little . later jungkook make him moan loudly when he put his whole shaft at one go in his mouth. Taehyung's breath got heavy he starts to pant and see a erotic scene infront of him.

Jungkook was bobbing his head up and down... Taehyung got more aroused seeing his member again and again disappearing and appearing  in jungkook's mouth and jungkook's drool flow over his side lips...he closed his eyes in pleasure which was giving by other. "Aah..kook...yeah..like that." Jungkook sped his pace.. Taehyung feel heat started to build up in his stomach..." Kooo....i...am...am...goin..." But before Taehyung could say something jungkook increase his speed...he bobbed his head fast. Swirling his tongue around his member and teasing his tip .... Taehyung could not take it anymore and came in jungkook's mouth...other just lick him dry...gulping every drop of other's salty juice... Taehyung was panting heavily closing his eyes..his legs feel week...he was feeling his climax. He open his eyes and saw jungkook was looking at him while grinning.

" I didn't knew you taste that good baby.....ummm...tasty" He caress others lips but Taehyung shake others hands in anger.

"What happened baby... didn't you like it...hmmm..do you want more..." Jungkook smirked.

"Get your filthy hands of me Jeon ...this is the first and last time you touched me.....mark my words Jeon...it will not happen again." He wear his pant and started to leave but jungkook grab his hand "you forgot baby...you have to returned the favor " but Taehyung shook his head and leave from there.

Jungkook pout "that's too bad bub...just wait till tomorrow you will be punished for your sin..and for now i have to use my hands...my faithful partner."

Next day at wedding vanue....both of the families were sitting in groom's room while father's of the grooms hanging their heads while clutching a peace of paper in their hands and groom's mother was crying constantly. Both taekook came to the scene and Taehyung asked his father. "What happened appa...why are you all sad where is chimi and yoongi hyung... wedding will be start in 10 minutes."

Taehyung's father raised his head and hands him the paper... Taehyung got confused but opened the paper and started reading.

"Dear appa eomma..

We both know you all loves us so much...and will forgave us for our doing...but true is that appa ...we can't marry like all boring people ...no offence but we want some adventure in our love story...when we told you we love each other both of the families got ready quickly...no one opposed...it was getting boring...we want some fun and adventure and what could be more adventurous than runaway from our own marriage...and elope.... don't worry appa and eomma we will come after some days....we love you ..

Your obedient children yoonmin

Bye"

Taehyung got confused.

"But why...i mean how.."

"I don't know tae...but i don't know what to do now...that both idiot didn't once think about our family reputation all media and our business partners are outside...what we will answer to them...it will be so shameful .....if they both idiots wanted to runaway they could runaway after marriage...who would stop them...now what we will do." Taehyung's dad asked.

Jungkook who was smirking lowkey come to him making a innocent face grabing both hands of mr. Kim.

"Appa i have a solution if you consider it" jungkook said in the softest voice he had. Mr..kim nodded in eagerness and mr. Jeon raise his head to hear the suggestion."

"If you want i and Taehyung can marry eachother"

________________

I think i have to drown in hobi water now ...this is my failed attempt to write a blow job just ignore the mistakes it's my first time writing something that mature....

Thankyou for reading

Please vote and comment.

Love you all❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

So when i am getting shameless some shameless memes for you too ..

Now i must drown in hobi water.

😳

🤭

Yeah something like that.

😁

😏

Its been hot in here i think

Now i am definitely going to drown.

Bye don't come on search of my dead body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 6.1K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
37.6K 813 14
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...
281K 586 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
96.5K 11.3K 27
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...