Emerald Addicted

By endwena

" It started as a dare and became the hard truth " Except this is an emerald tornado, which will break the r... More

A/N
Prolog
1. Emerald Eyes
2. What am I doing?
3. FUCK IT
4. Hell
5. PEACH
6. RIP
7. FAKE
8. NO, PEACH
9. Do It
10. Mine
11. Don't Go
12.Changes
13. I Hate You
14.Under My Skin
15. Us Two
16. Snowflake
17.Hands Off, Big Guy
18. Dare Me
19. Does This Count?
20. Can We Skip To The Good Part
NOTICE ⚠️
21. You Took My Breath Away
22. " Are you trying to kill me?"
23. Comeback
24. I'll Fucking Kill Him
25. Bloody Waters
26. Can't I Just Be With Him
27. Knowing The Truth
28. Don't Leave Me
29. Seduce Me
31. Only Mine
32. Falling Apart
33.No Going Back
34. Try Again
35.Loving The Other Way
36.Her Again
37. Emerald Eyes Part 2
38. WHAT DID I DO?
39 . Ready for the truth ?

30. Obeying Him

1.6K 78 23
By endwena

A/n

Well, this is gonna be quick.. I just wanna thank you for still being here and reading this book and continuing to support me. I love the story so much and so many good things are coming up...

I just wish I had more time to write.. Outside my busy life. I try to update as soon as I can and I will continue doing so..

Now imma let you enjoy :)

~Rene~

" What does that mean Chris ?" I ask him putting the shirt I was wearing earlier on.

He walks out of bathroom, handsome as ever, his hair are pushed back letting only two curls fall down on his forehead. His face is clean, just like a baby, clearly he shaved. He also smells so good, his smell fills the room,as soon as he steps inside.

I close my eyes, and inhale a deep breath. I want to fill my lungs with that smell.. I'm not saying I'm not enjoying this.

I open my eyes and Chris is standing in front of me, his eyes meet mine and he smirks.

" I was quite enjoying the view of silence!"

I raise one eyebrow in confusion and as I'm about to talk Chris pecks me on top of my nose " I'll see you later, be ready for what's about to come, peach."

And than he leaves.. Just like that again. I'm left alone in that big room, his smell running around the room, playing with my head. I really wonder what is he thinking of doing.. What's on his mind..

That boy is crazy.

I walk out of his room, seanky - sneaky cause I didn't want anyone else noticing me and open my dorm. I see both Jack and Al, sleeping on her bed, cuddling.. Thay look so cute and innocent.. The way he is hugging her under those blankets, him resting his head on the valley between her shoulder and neck..

Young love..

I miss him already. We could have been cuddling with each other too if it wasn't for me. In fact our relationship would have been so much calming if it wasn't me messing it up all the time.

From what I've heard it's the playboys who break heart and mess relationships but I'm guessing I've taken that role in our relationship.. Wait.. I can't blame him though. I deserve everything he does to me.

You made him breakfast. The voice in my head says, making me chuckle on my own. He's right.. I don't even make myself breakfast so.. Plus I'm always the one running after him when shit goes sideways.. It me who is actually keeping this relationship going..

It's one of those times when you ask yourself "Would we still be together if I wasn't putting so much effort?" True, in the casual stories the boy is the bad guy but he's also the one running after her in bad days..

You run after him cause you're the one who does stupid things girl, get over it. Okay but this voice really has to stop though. Get out of my fucking head.

*cellphone buzzes.

Chris : come to caffetria, after one hour. I'll be waiting for u ;)

Rene : see u there <3

Chris : also, gather some confidence, you'll need it.

Rene: fuck you

Chris : oh, i know u want peaxh

Rene : I hate you

Chris: I know u love me

After laying for a while in my bad, hearing the snoring sounds of Ale and Jack I decided to get ready. If Chris put so much effort on looking that good today I'm assure him I can do twice better. He'll regret leaving me like that in the morning. I'm gonna make him beg for me.

So here we go again to the flirty bitch.. I let down my curly hair, spraying  coconut oil on them to make them look fluffier and prettier.. Ahh aslo smells so good. I also put my peachy lotion all over my body from head to toe.

Next thing.. Clothes..

I actually bought the perfect top a while ago.. That would actually fit me so perfectly.. So it's basically a top in the form of a corset.. I have no idea of how it's called but its perfect. My breasts pop up beautifully and my waist looks so tiny. I also wear a short tight skirt, in the color of a very warm brown along with a gold necklace that had an angel on it and of course..Nike Air force, those really saved my life...

Next comes makeup. I make sure to put some foundation and bronzer on. Some highlighter in the corner of my eyes. Mascara.. Also my favourite eyeliner that looks perfect on me and last but not least lip liner. I have full lips so I don't have to overline my lips, so I just use a light brown lipliner and some gloss on it.

I check myself out one more time in the mirror before walking out of the bathroom.

" My eyes!" I fake cry when I see Jack and Al kissing each other that really in the morning. You can't be serious right now, Re. You did the same thing. Shut up.

" Oh you were here?" Ale asked surprised hugging Jack even closer.

" Yea, it's been a while.. "

" Common , you know I'm a good kisser.. Don't tell me you didn't feel any butterflys each time we kissed in the past." he said, also saying that last part louder. Al was just staring at him the whole time.

"Hah not even one!" I reply lying, cause that guy was definitely hot the first time I saw him.

"Anyway where are you going dressed like that?!" she asks.

" I'm just going out.. Imma see En first. See how he's holding up and meet Chris later."

" You guys are good now?" Jack asked.

I nodd and gave them a smile.

" I'm happy for you. He deserves to be happy! "

Yeah, I know. After getting to know him everything has changed.. That outside appearance, the facade... Its all a made up. He's better than that.

" Just don't hurt him !"

Since when did Jack become so overprotective towards Chris..

" Ohh, you're such a good friend!" Ale says kissing him again.

" Okay, I'm out.." I continue. "See you later!"

First, I have to go see Eneyd. I hope he's better now.. I have ti say sorry.

I enter the nursery, looking for him in one of the beds. In fact I find him standing on his feet ready to leave.

" Eneyd, I found you." I smile walking towards him." How are you feeling?"

He gives me a smile and welcomes me with a hug.

" AHH, you look so pretty today!?"

He's always been good with ladies. Faxx.

" Better, thanks for asking. Even you coming here for me is good enough. Thank you."

" Always, you're my friend " I say. " Plus, I wanted to say sorry for.." I say circling my finger around his face."for that."

" It's fine. I can handle so much!"

" No, really. I talked with him. He won't be doing anything anymore!"

" Did you break up?"

" No." I relpy, but I look at his eyes, and I know they didn't seem so happy about it. He wanted to hear something else from me." We were kinda messed up but we're still together! "

" I get it. I'm happy for you. " he says running his fingers through his hair.

" Where are you going?" I ask him.

" Oh, I'm heading there as well. Let's go together."

" You sure?"

" Of course?! "I reply hoping that Chris really keeps his word.

After walking past those halls, everyones attention is at us. I'm not sure if they're talking about Eneyd or me. But I just see those nasty smirks on their faces... Feels like every one can't mind their business.

" Do you have any friends here?" he asks.

" Not really!"

"Why?"

" Ah, you know. Its very hard for me to find friends.. I just can't trust anyone."

He giggles, resting his hand on my shoulder.

" That why I'm here!"

Well, he actually keeps his hand on my shoulder when we walk inside the Caffèteria and I'm just wishing they won't misunderstand this.

Without heels Eneyd if way taller than me.. Well at least two heads taller making me look like a kid next to him.

" You look cute!" Mels, the coffee lady says to us.

" We're friends!" I say embarrassed, but a smile escapes En's lips.

" Ehe, I can see that." she replied offering me the usual.

" What about you handsome?" she asks Eneyd that lowers his hand to my waist. How do I tell him this?? I can'ttt... " I'm glad she found someone.. She suffered quite a bit here."

" Bubble tea, please! " He replied and turned his head facing me. " What do you mean suffered? "

I clear my throat and give Mel a deadly smile. " We're just friends, like I told you. " I continued but as I was about to walk away Eneyd tightens his grib around my waist asking once again "What happened, Lu?!"

As I'm about to answer him.. With another lie.. I see Chris entering the Caffèteria with the boys. His eyes immediately catch mine... Than they fall to hand resting on my waist.

I push En's hand away stepping away leaving some space between us. Chris is eyeing me from head to toe there. And than he walks towards us... He still doesn't look so happy about that.

" Rene!" He calls me on a demanding voice. When I don't reply he walks towards us, taking my side, facing E.

His hand doesn't even rests on my waist or lower back, but it rests on my butt. God, this boy is killing me.

" Look dude, I'm sorry that I overreacted a bit. But when we're talking about my girl I lose my mind."

Eneyd chuckles as he doesn't believe a word Chris is saying right now.

" No worries man."

" I mean.." Chris smirks. " Next time I'm gonna punch you once but break your nose too. "

" Chris "I call again, punching him on the shoulder." Be nice! "

" Oh, he knows I'm kidding.. Like I said I'm sorry. "

" Got it Stuard. " he says, swallowing." I'll be watching you.! "

" You should find something better to do than to stalk me you know. "

" The only thing I'm interested in is this girl, and we both know that! "

Okay... The temperature here is reaching the sky. I knew this is where we would end up. Fuck.

" Well, she's mine. " Chris replies kissing my lips, not leaving me enough time to breathe or even close my eyes." Mine only! "

Eneyd.. Left. Just like that.

" Why are you being so mean?"

" I said sorry!"

" That was the shittiest sorry I've ever heard in my entire life."

" I'm just marking my territory peach!" He says smirking at me. " Let's go with the others. "

....

We sit on the table, and I'm just drinking my coffee along with a some biscuits that Chris brought me. Ale and Jack also joined us earlier today along with some other friends of Chris. We were just talking about classes and how much longer we had left when I feel a hand massaging my thigh. My first instinct was to close my legs,but with his hand reaching higher it seems impossible to do so.

When did it become so hot here.. I just keep talking but also send a glare to Chris.. He doesn't even consider it.

His finger teases my clit making me almost jump from my sit. "And I was wondering why you were wearing only skirts and dresses lately?!" He smirks capturing my earlobe on his mouth..

He inserts one finger inside of me, curling them around my walls and keept talking to the guys like there's actually nothing happening, like he wasn't actually finger fucking me. When he's about to insert another one, I immediately get up "I have to use the bathroom" I say in one breath.

Chris chuckles.

I can't say  I walked  to the bathroom... But I run to the bathroom. I actually feel so embarrassed right now. I just hope noone noticed anything.

Chris entered the bathroom not long after me, locking it.

As soon as he's in, I grab him by his collar, plastering my lips on his. I need him right now. I'm yell at him later for what he did, but now I need him to fill me, I want him inside of me.

My back hit the wall not long after and my hands reach to unbutton his jeans. I feel the bulge on his pans.. I know he needs me too. As I'm about the take them off he stopped kissing me taking a step back.

" wha-at?"

" You're torture is only beginning?!" He says smirking at me. "You're gonna beg for me. I'm bringing back the old Chris! Remember what you did to me the first time?"

He winks at me, and leaves me again, just like that.

Yesss...

Opinions loveee.....

So next chapter we actually gonna have a Chris POV... To clear up the waters of how he got that picture and stuff.... Enough spoilers... I'm excited.. I'm always excited when it's Chris's POV.

Don't forget to vote or comment..

The author gives you many huggssss 💜💜💜

endwena

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 5.5K 71
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...
890K 27.6K 43
"I'm sorry....." "Too late get out" "No". He said as he pushed me against the Wall and pressed me against my back gripping on my upper arm. " you ar...
159K 5.5K 38
"I have a boyfriend." I spat out the reminder, to keep him away from me. "Yeah, yeah." He rolled his eyes. "You keep saying that. It's like your only...
68.3K 12.5K 130
"Behind those eyes, there's a girl in there desperately trying to break free. A girl who needs to be wanted so she can escape. I'll be your...