Hotter Than Hell [Teacher/Stu...

By Phamous

Kaleen knows the first rule of being a teacher is you NEVER EVER fall in LOVE with your Student, but that rul... More

Hotter Than Hell [Teacher/Student]
Hotter Than Hell - Stranded
Hotter Than Hell - The Masked Ball
Hotter Than Hell - Naked Peaks
Hotter Than Hell - Strange
Hotter Than Hell - Sloppy Kisses
Hotter Than Hell - Late Night Kisses
Hotter Than Hell - Problems
Hotter Than Hell - The Perfect Date
Hotter Than Hell - Sweet Deceptions
Hotter Than Hell - Home Sweet Home
Hotter Than Hell - An Old Flame
Hotter Than Hell - Exposed
Hotter Than Hell - Confrontations
Hotter Than Hell - Accusations
Hotter Than Hell - Questions
Hotter Than Hell - I Wish
Hotter Than Hell - Out Of Time
Hotter Than Hell - Epilogue

Hotter Than Hell - Blackmail

26.8K 261 15
By Phamous

Chapter Nine – Blackmail

It’s been two days since Mrs. Buckhart had caught Jason and I kissing and nothing had happened. I hadn’t heard from her neither had I been summoned into Principal Adams office for questioning. I had of course tried talking to Mrs. Buckhart on several occasions about the incident but she was never home, maybe she was avoiding me but I couldn’t tell for sure.

Nevertheless the suspense of waiting for something to happen was killing me, if she was going to report me I wish she would do it quickly so I wouldn’t have to wake up in the middle of the night after having nightmares of Principal Adams disgracing me in front of the entire school board.

 “……so I think if we implement the new program it should solve the problem. That will be all for now.” Principal Adams said.

Currently we were having a teachers meeting, because apparently the use of drugs among Raven High students was on the rise and the principal thought searching the lockers of student regularly might slow the drug epidemic down.

I on the other hand didn’t agree but I had too much problems on my plate to be bothered and I didn’t see why I should contribute when I would be fired any day now.

After the meeting was over I walked back to the teacher’s staff room to catch up on some reading and finish grading the assignments.  Walking back I found several students staring at me, at first It didn’t bother me but when I suddenly remembered what had happened to me a few days ago, I began to wonder if any of those innocent faces looking at me could have attacked me. The more I looked into their faces the more scared I became.

I should have never have come to this school, I mused miserably, but another part of me told me if I hadn’t I wouldn’t have met Jason, and even though our relationship was complicated it felt good to have known him.

The staff room was deserted when I arrived; I assumed the rest of the teachers were either at their individual classes on were out for lunch. The minute I sat down I felt something was wrong, remembering the snake incident suddenly; I looked around my desk cautiously searching for anything that was out of place.

After four minutes I was about to say it was all in my head when I noticed that my laptop was no longer in my bag and it was sitting on my desk. That was odd I don’t remember taking it out. Maybe one of the teachers must have borrowed it without permission….. or the worst scenario could be that someone could have hacked into my laptop looking for information.

Curious and nervous I reached for it and realized whoever had used it had not turned it off; and my laptop was also frozen on a web page. It was a blog talking about occultism in a school, at first I didn’t know what to make of it but after I read it I understood. Someone was trying to tell me something.

The blog talked about a teacher who brainwashed his students and made them practice occultism, it also said the teacher made his student terrorize other teachers. Their aim was to isolate the teacher with fear and drive them mad; when these teachers been terrorized couldn’t handle it anymore the other teacher would move in for the kill because he thrived on fear. He would then explain to his student that this teacher was a sacrifice which would be offered to a pagan god who would make them more beautiful or handsome, famous and rich. And apparently lots of students believed this lie and did whatever this teacher asked of them.

After reading the article again for the third time I couldn’t help but suspect that this article had something to do with all the attacks and bloody notes I had received. The same thing must be arising in raven high and someone obviously wanted me to know what was going on right? Or this could be a pure coincidence…….but still.

“I have to show this to Principal Adams.” I said out loud.

Luckily for me Principal Adams was in his office this time. After I showed him the article he seemed gravely upset, one thing I also noticed was he wasn’t half as shocked as I was, he seemed to have heard this before.

“Is there something I should know Principal Adams.” I asked with my arms folded.

“Er just wait here I need to talk to someone.” Principal Adams said, he picked up my laptop and walked out of the room leaving me alone.

Twenty minutes later I heard the principal’s office opening; I assumed he was returning from wherever he had been so I didn’t bother to turn around.

“So are you going to tell me what’s going on now?” I asked.

Silence filled the room, why wasn’t he answering I wondered, I was about to ask him another question when I heard a loud thudding noise, seconds later excruciating pain spread through my head and I could no longer sit up straight. I collapsed to the ground moaning in pain, next I felt something sticky dripping down my face; it didn’t take a genius to know that it was blood. My own blood.

Why would Principal Adams attack me? I tried to turn over to see who my attacker was but it was lying a bus was sitting on my head I couldn’t gather myself up.

“I told you to keep your mouth shut didn’t I.” a male voice whispered.

It didn’t sound like the principal, before I could panic or even ask why he had hit me again, the blow was delivered this time against to my shoulder, unable to hold but the scream this time, I let out a blood curling scream and finally passed out.

                                                *******************

“Kaleen……….Kaleen.”

I knew that voice, even if I was deaf I would still know it, it was Jason. A smile spread through me, lovely sexy Jason.

“Kaleen oh god please wake up.” His voice was full of panic and I didn’t understand.

“Is she ok.” Someone asked.

It was then that I realized my eyes were closed, when I tried to open them pain came rushing back and I shut them immediately hoping it would go away, I also recollected what had happened before I fainted.

“Kaleen look at me.” Jason demanded, moments later I heard a steady heart beat against my ears, I assumed Jason was cradling me in his arms.

“It hurts.” I complained. “You smell wonderful.” I cooed burying my face in his chest.

“Er yeah thanks……er the principal….” He pronounced principal more firmly. “And I want to know if you’re ok.” He asked.

“Everything hurts Jason.” I repeated again.

“I think we need to take her to the hospital.” Principal Adams announced.

“You think!” Jason almost shouted.

A few moment later I felt myself been lifted up, I snuggled against Jason and fell unconscious again knowing the next time I woke up I would be safe and in his arms.

The next time I woke up which was two days later according to Jason, it didn’t hurt anymore which could be due to the morphine I had been given.

“My life flashed before my eyes when I saw you lying on the ground in blood.” Jason whispered after the doctor had left us alone.

Seeing pain and anguish in his eyes made me extremely sad, “I’ll be ok I promise.”I said cupping his face in my hands, I also leaned forward and gave him a quick kiss which earned me a huge smirk.

“You just can’t get enough of me can you?” He teased.

“Shut up Jason.” I laughed.

He was about to gather me in his arms when  some stupid  nurse walked in, it seemed like whenever Jason and I got in  the mood someone was always there to tear us apart. Was that a sign that I shouldn’t go any further with him?

“The doctor said you can go home but you have to stay in bed for three days and take it easy.” The nurse announced.

“Finally.” I declared happily.

“I’ll take you back home myself.” Jason offered.

“I hope we are not going on that monstrous bike of yours.” I put in quickly.

“No we’ll take a taxi.” He announced quickly.

The ride back home was a happy one, mainly because Jason held me lovingly in his arms all the way. I felt so safe and wanted just by the way he held me against his body. At that moment I wasn’t thinking about how wrong it all was but how good I felt inside and outside.

“We’re here sleepyhead.” Jason whispered.

I smiled I must have dozed off, after we paid the taxi driver we walked together to my house hands linked. Inside Jason went off to the kitchen to make me lunch. I was about to head upstairs to sleep when the door bell rang.

“coming.” I called out to the unknown person, seconds later I opened my door to find Mrs Buckhart standing by my doorway with a smug look on her face. Her eyes gleamed mischief.

My heart fell into my stomach as I stood there watching her nervously. “What do you want?” I asked doing my best to be brave but I could tell she noticed I was scared shitless, she had power over me and she and I both knew it.

“I’ll make this simple for you young lady, if I tell the good principal what you’ve been doing….” She wrinkled her nose is disgust as if something foul had been placed in front of her.”……you’ll be ruined; therefore I’m going to make you a proposition.” She added.

“What preposition.” I asked. I didn’t like this one bit, I could see in her eyes that she was up to no good.

“Give me 15,000 dollars and I won’t tell anyone what you’ve been doing with that underage boy.” She said sweetly enjoying the horror that spread on my face.

I gasped. “WHAT!......... I don’t have that kind of money.” I sad fuming with anger, that witch!!! And I thought she was a nice person when I moved in.

“Maybe you don’t but I know your father if filthy rich, 15,000 dollars is like chicken feed to him.” she added quickly staring at me with her snake eyes.

“Listen Mrs. Buckhart, this is all a big misunderstanding, Jason and I are just good friends please understand.” I pleaded but she shook her head.

“Look I can’t ask my dad for that amount, he’ll want to know what I want with it and I can’t lie to him.” I begged again.

“Look here Kaleen I don’t care what you do but if in three days I don’t see 15,000 dollars cash I’ll let the whole world know what you’ve been doing.” She said and turned around.

I nearly jumped on her but stopped myself in time; please let her be hit by a bus because I wasn’t sure if I could hold myself back from killing her.

“Who was that?” Jason called over my shoulders.

“No one.” I said between my teeth. Mrs. Buckhart as going to be trouble, if I gave her the money and she finished spending it there was a 75 percent probability that she would come back for more money.

“Damn that witch!!!” I screamed. Maybe I should give that money to someone who would get rid of her since I couldn’t do it myself.

“Kaleen what’s the matter.” Jason appeared in front of me to ask. I was afraid if I told him he would march over and kill her, and then he would spend the rest of his life regretting what he had done.

“Nothing!” I said walking away from him, it was up to me to take care of Mrs. Buckhart; I had two choices either I have her poisoned and make it look like a natural death or give her the money and hope she wouldn’t come back asking for more. Neither of these choices seemed ideal but what else could I possibly do?!!!

                                                      To be continued……………….

I Promise there will be more romance in the next chapter!!! Cuz I know u guys are getting impatient and stuff. Thanks for the votes and fans guys!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

991K 25K 61
In an instant his lips were on mine, and without even knowing how, I felt myself succumbing to him. I pulled away quickly, but both of his hands went...
137K 3.4K 16
Kym was a soon-to-be senior in her high school, when her parents decide to suddenly move from their hometown in California into a boring and quiet pl...
455K 10.7K 40
| COMPLETE | 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’Šπ’” 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’π’π’π’š π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’” π’˜π’† 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 π’‚π’π’š π’Œπ’Šπ’π’… 𝒐𝒇 π’Šπ’π’‡π’π’–π’†π’π’„π’† 𝒐𝒏 π’Šπ’ 𝒐𝒖𝒓...
568K 11.1K 53
"Forbidden love provides happiness when there is no happiness." He is my teacher, i am his student. This is wrong but why does it feel so good? Love...