Fate & Fury * Mitsuya x Reader

By Konan__Supremacy

"You were gunna leave your friends to die, right? It's only natural, no delinquent would fight a hopeless bat... More

Tokyo Revengers
You
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24: TEXTS
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 TEXTS
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64 TEXTS
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 74

539 32 8
By Konan__Supremacy

The late afternoon light glared off Kisaki's glasses as he held onto the bat in hand.

"Let's go 🤍," Hanma grinned through his full head helmet. Kisaki simply nodded as he pushed his own helmet down. 

Kisaki was pissed. His blood boiling, head aching. Nothing was panning out and it was all that damn woman's fault. It was your fault. His mind conjured the image of your smirking face and he grit his teeth.

Who the hell did you think he was? Huh?

Kisaki Tetta was going to be the greatest criminal in Japanese history. His plans were going off without a hitch until you started butting in. Mikey was grasping that dark side of his nicely and that corruption from isolation and guilt. Yes, Mikey was becoming a great puppet.

But then he saved Kazutora's life... but Baji still died and Kazutora was in prison now so things weren't thrown too far off track at that point.

But then! Then you started rubbing your nose into everything. You were supposed to be a wild card, someone easy to manipulate even though you were so dangerous. Until you showed up at the church and ruined all his plans.

You apparently knew everything. He hadn't known that at the time even if he did now. He had thought you were aiming for Taiju's spot for power and control... then you just gave the Black Dragons to Mikey.

Mitsuya wasn't supposed to die there, but if he had it wasn't a loss for Kisaki, but Taiju was still alive and he was someone who Kisaki couldn't manipulate. 

You intervened to save Mitsuya's life and that made Hanma curious. Hanma had said that you weren't like this in the past and only changed due to the sacrificial nature of Mitsuya's death. So if Mitsuya hadn't died yet then why did your character change?

Hanma was suspicious and that made the hackles on Kisaki rise.

Then he was kicked from Toman. Mikey had kicked him from Toman. The person Mikey had trusted with his darkness.

Kisaki leaned forward, hand gripping Hanma's shoulder tightly.

His blood pressure had been running high from this stress lately and he couldn't turn away. He couldn't be outdone like this, but at the same time he kept being out maneuvered! 

Hanma took a sharp turn, the bike moving so fast that their legs nearly touched the asphalt. The buildings zoomed by as blurs in Kisaki's vision.

He couldn't access the funds to pay off an information broker.  His parents cut him off from his own financial account and he didn't have full control of it due to being a minor. Mother hadn't even been home, staying at her brother's home for the last week. He couldn't even find his father since he had fled to southern Japan, likely nearby Nagasaki.

His troubles hadn't stopped there since he was having difficulties inside his own gang now too.

It was common knowledge that gang members weren't into the business of fucking themselves over, even if they were loyal and had pride in their gang. Simple put, most upper leagues will be against putting their people in danger, thus-- 

Ran and Rindou did not do the drive by on Mitsuya. In fact, they even called you and told you about it. Kisaki only found out about this from Izana.

'My revenge doesn't involve [n/n]-chi. You will understand this, Kisaki.'

Izana had been a bigger obstacle for Kisaki than he ever thought he'd be. He had convinced him to not kill Mikey and instead use him as some morbid stand in for Shinichiro. Izana had been easy to manipulate at first then... then Kisaki believes you met up with him and now he's being resistant to everything.

Izana refused to green light the hit on Kokonoi and Inui. He refused to kill Emma no matter what tactics Kisaki used to try and force his hand and now he was looking for the girl, results leading him towards an apartment in Edogawa. She was hiding out with Shiba. That's all he knew and it was pissing him off

He couldn't even find the 1st-generation Black Dragons. The plan had always been to isolate you, just like Mikey. To take away anyone who could sway you from a path of violence. He knew Wakasa would do just that if he had a say in any of this. So, the most obvious decision would to make sure those old men couldn't interfere. Ever.

Kill all three of them and that wild card little sister too.

On top of all that Kisaki was sure that there was a rat in Tenjiku. He was positive of that. It was a partial trap, the busted drug deal. What cemented it was the failed hit on the Mitsuya residence. There was no way anyone could find out, it was drawn in complete secrecy. The only way anyone would know is if there was someone looking for that information.

You had showed up before anything had happened. The only explanation was that you had a mole in Tenjiku.

Kisaki steeled himself as the bike whipped around a corner.

Sun Tzu's Art of War says, "When you surround an army, leave an outlet free. Do not press a desperate foe too hard," Something Kisaki believed you had over looked. It also says, "In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Kisaki's entire life had fallen into chaos, so when Hanma called him, letting him know that Izana was currently moving to meet with Mikey at the cemetery, well, he had his opportunity. Izana was meeting with the enemy.

You would be there.

Kisaki was desperate and being pressed fairly hard, but he still had a way out, a way to win this war.

And Kisaki was tired of Izana's stalling. 

º

º

º

At least that's what you thought anyways.

The setting sun glared in your face as you watched Izana and Mikey from a distance. They were actually talking.

Leaning against the brick wall facing the cemetery, Takemichi on the other side of the road with you, you thought hard about Kisaki. Takemichi had been thirsty and you were trying to keep everything in sight. You knew if Kisaki would strike, he'd do it while you and Mikey were nearby.

Because.

Sun Tzu's Art of War was Kisaki's favorite book growing up, those were the tactics he's always used.

Predicting his movements became that easy.

"What the ancients called a clever fighter is one who not only wins, but excels in winning with ease."

You played Kisaki for six full years. While it was true you were found out and swiftly executed, you then traveled through time and continued the game of out playing him. The fact he was moving as expected, well, Kisaki had become predictable.

Kisaki would target Takemichi next. Sure, at this point maybe Kisaki had some fucked up attachment to the guy, but from what you've gathered, Kisaki was far too desperate now.

You'd just have to protect Takemichi on your own right now, no need to involve everyone else in this theory since the plan was just far too important to change now.

The opposition.

Kisaki always had an inferiority complex. Mix that in with his isolated childhood? This guy obviously turned out this way. He couldn't form healthy relationships with others and you knew that. Hanma had always said he was a tool of Kisaki's. Why was he proud of that? You'd never know. But one thing you did know?

Kisaki and Hanma were your enemies. No matter their reasons, you would defeat them. You just had to make sure no one fucking died. Easier said than done considering you weren't god.

It was true that Kisaki was smart, smarter than you too, but it was also true that he was usually surrounded by idiots who thought more with their fists.

Kisaki was a fourteen year old snot nosed punk right now. You'd be pathetic if an actual child could out maneuvered you. He hadn't had the same time to refine his tactics like you had. 

It was time for the offensive because your real enemy was Hanma. What was the point of changing the past if someone could jump around too? What if he could go farther at some point and fuck up everything?

You'd defeat Hanma here.

The fight starts tonight.

[a/n] Been busy in and out of doctor's appointments and hospital stuff. will return to updating more regularly soon with longer chapters

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 873 9
warning;; may contain manga spoilers deeper into the story, although i'll put a warning so you can stop reading <3 won't always follow the plot! viol...
2.3K 119 21
It's been two years since Japan lost their most beloved hero. More importantly, it's been two years since you lost your personal hero and husband. Cu...
21.7K 676 20
It was hard times for your parents as they tried their best to pay off the debt that piled mountains high, along with bills, and money to take care o...
8 0 9
Soulmates aren't rare, they aren't, you'll meet a thousand soulmates, just as you'll live a thousand lives. North Stars though, they are. By chance y...