๐‘จ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’‚๐’•-๐‘ฌ-๐’๐’Š๐’Š๐’”๐’• โœ”

By Jannat_zeenat

Some stories are meant to be written and feel ๐Ÿ’• #1 on my life out of 24.5k on 5 jan 2022 More

Intro & Aesthetics ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ซ
ใ€Š 1 ใ€‹
ใ€Š2ใ€‹
ใ€Š3ใ€‹
ใ€Š4ใ€‹
ใ€Š5ใ€‹
ใ€Š6ใ€‹
ใ€Š7ใ€‹
ใ€Š8ใ€‹
ใ€Š9ใ€‹
ใ€Š10ใ€‹
ใ€Š11ใ€‹
ใ€Š12ใ€‹
ใ€Š13ใ€‹โค
ใ€Š14ใ€‹
ใ€Š15ใ€‹
ใ€Š16ใ€‹
Important ๐Ÿ“ข
ใ€Š17ใ€‹
ใ€Š18ใ€‹
ใ€Š19ใ€‹
ใ€Š20ใ€‹
ใ€Š21ใ€‹
ใ€Š22ใ€‹
ใ€Š23ใ€‹
ใ€Š24ใ€‹
ใ€Š25ใ€‹
ใ€Š26ใ€‹
ใ€Š27ใ€‹
ใ€Š28ใ€‹
ใ€Š29ใ€‹
ใ€Š31ใ€‹
ใ€Š32ใ€‹
ใ€Š33ใ€‹
ใ€Š34ใ€‹
ใ€Š35ใ€‹
ใ€Š36ใ€‹
ใ€Š37ใ€‹
ใ€Š38ใ€‹
ใ€Š39ใ€‹
ใ€Š40ใ€‹
ใ€Š41ใ€‹
ใ€Š42ใ€‹
ใ€Š43ใ€‹
ใ€Š44ใ€‹
ใ€Š45ใ€‹
ใ€Š46ใ€‹
ใ€Š47ใ€‹
ใ€Š48ใ€‹
ใ€Š49ใ€‹
ใ€Š50ใ€‹
ใ€Š51ใ€‹
ใ€Š52ใ€‹
ใ€Š53ใ€‹
ใ€Š54ใ€‹
ใ€Š55ใ€‹
ใ€Š56ใ€‹
ใ€Š57ใ€‹
ใ€Š58ใ€‹
ใ€Š59ใ€‹
ใ€Š60ใ€‹
ใ€Š61ใ€‹
ใ€Š62ใ€‹Last.
Epilogue. โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซ
Epilogue 2 ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿค
celebration & surprises.

ใ€Š30ใ€‹

4.3K 298 59
By Jannat_zeenat

" Chand dikh gyaaaaaaaaaaa!" Zaroon yelled almost jumping on his wheelchair!
Making others jump at their places.
All glared at him and he smiled showing all his teeths.

" me bhawnao me beh gya" he mumbled scratching his nape nervously.

" chalo ab tarabee ki tayari toh karlo Zaroon miya!" Said Saad smirking and poor zaroon went white! His eyes widened.

" kya hua isse? Tarabee ka sunke iska rang kyu udd gya?" Tayiammi asked worriedly.

" abhi toh isske rang or udna baki h begum.." said tayaabbu encircling her. While she smiled and blushed. And Almas khan had a satisfactory smirk.

While Youngsters cheered for this favourite couple.

" Masha Allah, dono ko bhot ishq h ek dusre se..." zoya said smiling at her mamu and mami...

While Junaid looked at her with all his emotions and his tongue slipped, " ishq toh hume bhi h... magar wo bekhabar h!"

Saad landed a punch on his shoulder and said, " kam se kam ab toh na bol aesa ramzan ka mahina h thodi bhot ibadat hi karle"

While Junaid said, " khud kro toh subhan Allah, hum kare toh astagfirulllah!"

And ran away before he was beaten up from Saad.

Men departured to masjid.
While women stayed back and prayed their salah at home.

It was 1am when Maha completed some Quran verses that she was reciting.
She raised her hands in dua and prayed for everyone and at last she said with tears in her eyes that rolled down her cheeks and falls on her hands.

Her hands starts shivering.

" ya... Rab... plz.... muje or Haider ko alag na karna...... hume ek dusre ke nasib me likhe de.... " she said.

As nowadays Haider was too busy with his work so he was not giving time to her.

She was happy outside but deep inside her peace was ruined to hell!

" Qalb ke kuch Raaz jinhe likhna zaruri h...
Mere wo jazbaat jinja chupna zarrori h.."

She could share a single word to any of her sister.

Neither anyone else.

Maha was always a strong, bubbly and cheerful person. She feared only one thing that to lose her loved ones.

She kept on looking at a particular spot for hours.

" babaa ye shadi kya hoti h?" Asked 5 years old Maha poking her finger in her father's dimples. As he smiled bright looking at his princess. His doll. His maha.

" wo jo apki mama or or mene ki h.." he said looking at his wife who was feeding baby food to 3 years old Zaroon and Junaid.

She blushed.

Little Maha felt excited about this.

" maha ko bhi shadi karni h...!" She said pouting.

Meanwhile  11 years old Haider came running and said, " Maha come lets play football " he ruffled her hair or more like messed them up.

Maha whined and poor Haider was facing Waqaur's wrath!

Juweria tried her hard to stop him.

Waqaur's anger made Little Fiza cry while Little zoya cheered fir her elder cousin.

All facepalmed at them.

Maha dragged Haider and said, " mera dulha banoge ab tum!"

He looked all frightened.

Never in a million year he could face Waqaur's wrath.

" nhi! Muje tumare bhai se apni hadiya nhi tutwani!" He blabbered.

Maha started crying aloud.

And Haider chewed his nails being nervous. He said ok. And that ok was the beginning of their journey.

Haider and Maha's journey.

Jaan E Mir. ❤

Remembering all this a faint smile captured her face.

" i miss u Haider..." she mumbled and layed down on the salah mat.

---

After salah boys were coming home back.
When Waqaur saw Haider being tired and grumpy.
He decided to annoy him more.

" what are you doing man?" Waqaur asked keeping his hand on Haider's shoulder.

" bhajiya tal rha hu!" Haider said annoyingly.

" can't u see i am wearing my shoes!" He said moving his leg near Waqaur.

" for god sake Haider move ur fragrance filled feets away... !!" Waqaur said pushing his leg away.

" or kya chal rha h?!" Waqaur again asked to annoy him more.

Haider rolled his eyes.

" kaam kaam or kutto ki trha kaam chal rha h!! Pta nhi dad ko kya hoga gya h muje CEO SE nokar bna diya... aree itni mehnat toh koi mazdur bhi nhi karta..  jitna me kar leta hu!" He said annoyingly and with puppy eyes.

Waqaur controlled his laughter. At his friend's antics.

" aesa kya kara liya?"

" ye puch kya kya nhi karaya! ....

And he narrated the whole story that hiw his father made him wash utensils ans do all the house hold chores.

Waqaur gave a curtly nod.

Haider huffed and said, " inn sab me meri maha.. se bhi bat nhi ho rhi... bichari meri yaad me tum sabko torture karr rhi hogi!"

Waqaur choked in air.

" aesa nhi h! U r not that important buddy!" Waqaur said and moved out.

Leaving Haider whine more.

He decided to talk to maha later.

---

It was sehri time.

Fiza was already eating when, saad filled her plate more.

She huffed her cheeks and said, " me moti ho jaoungi!"

" whi toh me chahta hu!" Saad mumbled quietly.

Juweria was eating like no tomorrow. Waqaur shooked his head at her antics.
" roza ek din ka h... ek saal ka nhi!" He whispered in her ear.

Whike she ignored him like a plague and he caught her hand under dinning table.

She quickly digged her fork on his thigh making him wince.

And winked at him proudly. While he glared at her.

Everyone had their sehri in silence.

And than girls took all the dishes to kitchen while boys helped them to clean.

Zoya was washing the dishes.

Junaid entered the kitchen to fill up his bottle when he saw her doing her work with all her attention. He smirked at his idea.

Walking with pure silence and tip toe he stood behind and yelled on her ear making her gasping and flinching.

While the dish for her hand flipped un the air and landed directly on his head. Leaving a deep cut on his side forehead. Zoya frozed at her spot. Seeing blood.

" kh..oon... khoon....khooon!" She kept on chanting.

Junaid rubber his forehead and quickly jept his palm on her mouth to shut her up or else the whole colony with be gathered in few minutes. She was too loud.

" zoyi... relax itni si toh h..." he said wiping away the drop of blood .

Zoya was still frozed and tears were ready to land.

" mere... baba... wo...bhi .. unko bhot injuries aayi thi... do..doctor ne kha tha... he unka case serious h.. 3 din baad jab unhe hosh aya... tab wo bhi yhi... bole ki injuries...zyda nhi itni si toh h...or... or... or ...fir ...wo hume chorke... chale.." and she cried with hiccups.

Junaid was confused how to cooed her.

He simply gathered her in his arms and said, " me nhi jaonga tume chorke ..apni har saans tak tumse mohabbat nibhaunga .... " he mumbled and caressed her hair.

While someone saw this couple and squealed with joy.

-----

Asslamualaikum ❣

Hope you are doing well 😊

I know i promised about posting regularly but yesterday i fainted due to this hectic summer... 😢😭💔

So just posted this. I hope u guys understand.

Do vote comment and follow ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 32 7
เคเค• เคฎเฅˆเคฅเฅเคธ เคŸเฅ€เคšเคฐ เค”เคฐ เคธเฅเคŸเฅ‚เคกเฅ‡เค‚เคŸ เค•เฅ€ เค•เคนเคพเคจเฅ€
48.6K 7.8K 36
Travel- the best way to be lost and found at the sme time. I want to fly, want to make memories, wants to do mistakes learn from them, I want to find...
6K 473 30
Abhirohi in heart