Bisexual || BTS

By NamikoS

Bisexual Jeongguk dating Taehyung and you. Story with a tinge of drama, romance, jealousy, alcohol, confusion... More

Introduction
Note
Dating men | 1
Condoms | 2
Sugar Daddy | 3
Dimples | 4
Jealous | 5
The 'lame' plan | 6
Please note.
Joke guy | 8
Joke guy-2 | 9

Make it right | 7

912 61 30
By NamikoS

"Hi Jungkook," Namjoon greets the male.

"Oh hey, taking over your shift?" Jungkook asks before sipping the coffee that he got from the guy earlier.

Namjoon nods at Jungkook, he thanks the person who was at the counter as he now gets ready for his shift. The person leaves when Namjoon walks to the other side of the counter. He ties the apron and looks at Jungkook. "Don't have any morning class today?"

"I just came from one. Had a guest lecture. I am bored! Went for attendance only."

Namjoon chuckle and agrees with him. "I do the same many times."

Jungkook takes the final sip. "By the way, where are you staying right now?"

"There is this student dorm nearby. I am staying there for a while. Looking for better options."

"Hey, why don't you take my studio?"

Namjoon looks at Jungkook with curious eyes. "Where?"

"It's near our campus. The person is moving out next week or so and I am looking for someone who can move in quickly. I can send you the images of the studio which would save you time. You can decide if you want to move in or not."

"Wow Jungkook, thanks. It would be helpful."

"Sure but there is one problem."

"What?"

"The studio is small. You might have lived in an apartment so it would really-"

"Yah, I don't mind. I have lived in a boarding school for 2 years and slept in a bunker bed so that's not a problem for me. I can adjust easily. I just want a cosy small place to stay near campus so things can be accessible for me and I can manage the rest."

"Cool, I will let you know when can you take over by next week once the person confirms his last date."

"Thanks, man!"

Jungkook smiled, he was about to leave but then Namjoon stops him.

"I wanted to talk about something Jungkook,"

Jungkook looks at the male, not sure what the male wanted from him.

"Well, I know what Taeyeon did and I wanted to talk about it as her friend. I hope you don't scold her, she is already stressed out about the incident. I met her that day, she is regretting it."

"Namjoon, don't worry I am going to talk to her about the same."

"Cool, but please don't be harsh on her. She is worried that you might be mad at her. I hope you try to understand her situation. All she wanted was to get your attention and you, all for herself. Her intentions weren't wrong but her way was. It cannot be justified. The girl is already hating her, and Taehyung is angry. You take it easy."

"Yah," Jungkook slightly punches Namjoon's forearm playfully. "What do you take me for? Of course, I am disappointed but I won't be harsh on her. Chill man!" He chuckles.

Namjoon nods with a smile.

"See you later."

Namjoon looks at Jungkook who is walking out of the canteen. Namjoon knew for obvious reasons that the male has no right to be harsh on you because he was the one who has put you in a situation where insecurity took over you.

Namjoon just hoped that things would get sorted out and you can be playful like earlier.

+

"Why are you being nice to me? You are scaring me."

You look at Jungkook who ordered your favourite drink. Like you, Taehyung was also looking at Jungkook with a surprised expression.

"Jungkook, what happened?" He asks.

"Nah, just wanted to take you guys out for some drinks."

"Okay," you say.

"...and talk," Jungkook completes.

"I have something to say to both of you and especially Taehyung you." You look at Taehyung.

"I am sorry that I did that to you. I should have known better. I sincerely apologise for my deeds. Sorry, Taehyung and Jungkook."

"That's okay," Jungkook responds and now it's Taehyung's time.

Taehyung who was all serious earlier suddenly became a bit softer. You could see his anger melting a bit after your apology. "Okay, no problem. We are cool as long as you have your regrets."

"Thanks." You gave him a teeth smile.

"Okay, don't be cheesy." He rolls his eyes, his words made you smile cheekily.

Jungkook smiles, "So everything is good between you guys and that's what I wanted tonight. Now let's drink." Jungkook raises his glass as he now declares to start the party.

+

"This was a bad idea." Jungkook was about to pull his hair.

"Yah, Jk! I cho..choose you." You shook his shoulders wildly. Jungkook was utterly begging you to stop for the past 20 minutes.

"Yah, I am God...Taeyeon, look at mee!"

Jungkook looked toward Taehyung who was standing on the chair and now was preparing to stand on the table as well. The people at the bar were looking at the grown-ass male wobbling on the chair with his arms spread wide. He was looking like a stupid.

"Taehyung, get your ass down please." Jungkook pleads to drunk Taehyung who was smiling cheekily at the male. He wasn't ready to get down, not today!

"What God? If you are the God... then, I am athletic... athetiss... aesthetic... what the hell is that word?" You were holding onto Jungkook with all your strength while the male was trying to get his boyfriend down. It was a second-hand embarrassment for him. "Yah, Jungkoo.. What do call a person... who doesn't believe in God?"

Jungkook exhales. It was too much to handle.

"Sir, I am sorry but you are disturbing other customers."

"I am sorry, can you please help me with him?" Jungkook points toward Taehyung and the waiter agrees to help him. He calls the other waiters and helps him get down. Taehyung on the other hand was shouting and kicking the air as he was forced down by the waiters.

Jungkook pays while the waiter holds Taehyung and there were you holding onto Jungkook's waist as you mutter something in his ear which was inaudible. The whole thing was chaos. It was a bad idea to get drunk in the bar.

Jungkook thanks and apologises to the cashier as he walks with you outside the bar. His one hand was holding onto your waist so you don't fall flat on your face. He thanked God that you weren't a chaotic drunk person like Taehyung so it was easy for him to handle you but the problem here was Taehyung.

Jungkook stood outside the bar as the waiter dropped off Taehyung whose butt later hits the ground when he loses his balance. He was not able to handle himself.

"That hurts!" Taehyung groans with a deep voice.

"I told you to stop wobbling and lean on me." Jungkook retaliates but his words had no impact on the male who was looking at him. His head resting carelessly backwards, heavy-lidded eyes targeted at Jungkook. Taehyung giggles at Jungkook and the male couldn't handle his charm.

"Yah, what's with that smile? Are you flirting even when you are drunk?" He says but receives no response from Taehyung. Jungkook looks towards his side where you were clinging.

"Yah Taeyeon-ah, get up." He pats your head that was dug in his chest. It was him holding you completely now because a while ago Jungkook felt your grip on his waist loosening so he assumed you passed out. "Taeyeon-ah, are you listening?" He pats your head again and you hum.

"Don't think so," Jungkook says to himself and now looks at Taehyung whose head was hanging low between his knees.

"Taehyung-ah, can you walk?"

Taehyung quickly raised his head. "Yes sir." He salutes.

"Cool. I will support you a bit if needed. My place is close so let's go there. Get up." Jungkook extends his arm to support Taehyung who slowly gets up, he holds onto Jungkook's arm while he finally stands next to him.

"I am carrying Taeyeon while you are going to walk by my side. Okay?" Jungkook orders on which the male agrees, wildly nodding his head. Jungkook lifts you in his arms, he makes sure that there is no discomfort that you might face. He puts your head on his chest, securing it so you don't get a neck cramp. "Let's go." He says.

Taehyung was walking by his side, almost wobbling. His hand resting on Jungkook's shoulder for support.

After a few minutes of walking, Taehyung gets distracted by something and he walks away from you both.

"Yah Taehyung-ah!!" Jungkook shouts but that had no impact on the male. He noticed that Taehyung squats and yanks something from the black bags placed outside a clothing store.

"What's that? What are you taking?" He shouts and then notices that it was a mannequin that he was holding. Taehyung giggles.

"This person must be drunk as well." Taehyung giggles as he carries the mannequin. He wobbles as he walks toward Jungkook with the mannequin.

"Yah! That is a mannequin. Throw it!"

Taehyung looks at Jungkook with heavy-lidded eyes, the male was hiccuping. Jungkook sighs when Taehyung giggles amid hiccups, the mannequin still in his arms.

"Cannot leave... the lady..here," Taehyung mutters as he points at the bags.

"Okay, hold onto me. Let's take it home." Jungkook finally agrees. The mannequin isn't the problem here, he was afraid that Taehyung would pass out in the middle or would create more chaos if the alcohol hits him, the weather was a bit cold and you never know what a drunk person can do.

Taehyung walks with Jungkook towards the apartment. In the middle, Jungkook notices that the male was talking with the mannequin which Taehyung assumed is a drunk person.

Finally, when they were home, Taehyung places the mannequin on the sofa and that's where he blacked out. His body finally landed on the floor.

Jungkook hears the thudding sound while he was in the bedroom putting you to bed.

"Oh God please save me!" He mutters as he tucks the blanket and walks outside only to see the male peacefully snoring on the floor.

+

"My head is heavy!" Taehyung groans as he wakes up, his head was spinning. He finally opens his eyes, throwing his legs to his side. He sits upright on the sofa where Jungkook had put him.

"You are up?"

Taehyung looks at Jungkook who was sitting on the chair peacefully drinking his coffee.

"Good morning!" Taehyung mutters. "Yah! What's that?" He points at the mannequin that was lying on the floor.

"The drunk person who you brought home yesterday," Jungkook responds.

"I don't remember anything."

"Yeah, nothing new." Jungkook gets up. "Come on, freshen up. Let's go and grab a bite outside, you need some fresh air."

Taehyung nods, he gets up and walks towards the bathroom, he notices you coming outside.

"Hey Taehyung, I heard you brought someone home last night." You wink on which Taehyung rolls his eyes. He was not in the mood to fight with you.

"You both seem like a good match buddy." You say as you teasingly pat his butt.

"Yah!!"

You sprint outside before he could say or do anything.

+

You glare at the male sitting across the table. How did you even think that it will be alone time with Jungkook when this weird boxy smile man exists. You thought Taehyung would go to his morning class but then he decided to bunk the class.

"Taeyeon, are even listening?" Jungkook asks and you finally avert your eyes to look at the male.

"Muffins and a strawberry milkshake." You mutter as you look at Taehyung, the staring competition begins again.

"Anything for you Taehyung?" Jungkook asks Taehyung who wasn't interested and was avoiding your gaze.

"Anything apart from coffee. Thanks!" Taehyung replies.

"Cool!" Jungkook gets up from his place. "Banana milk will do then." He mutters. "Also, I am going to get it but I warn you not to fight and destroy the table and chairs."

"How can I? when this guy here is already destroying our nature." You taunt him.

"What? What do I even do?" Taehyung retaliates.

"Inhaling oxygen and exhaling carbon dioxide that eventually leads to global warming." You say and even you knew that your statement wasn't making any sense.

Jungkook rolls his eyes, how do you even get such things in your mind?

"Oh so now I am the reason for global warming?" Taehyung asks sarcastically.

"Yes! You alone are increasing the temperature mister."

"Geez, Taeyeon. If that's your logic then you are also contributing to increasing temperature."

"Hey! Wait a minute." Jungkook barges into your conversation. "Are you guys lowkey flirting and calling each other hot?"

You and Taehyung look at each other and then at Jungkook.

"Well.." You say while Taehyung doesn't even utter a word. This is awkward you need to say something, you weren't flirting with him though. "Well, what I mean is, he needs to plant a tree for every oxygen molecule he inhales."

Jungkook sighs. "Suit yourself guys, I don't even want to participate here." He says as he leaves.

"Someday you’ll go far—and I really hope you stay there," Taehyung mutters once Jungkook is gone.

"Don't worry, I will take you with me." You smile cheekily and Taehyung just made a face.

__ _ __

Vote and comment

Bye-bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 1.6K 18
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung hated each other in high school. taehyung was bulling him with his friends from the very first day but one day somethi...
7.2K 248 17
What will happen if two besties become lovers. Are you guys excited then read my story share and comment. Kim taehyung a cheerful boy who love his pa...
1.6K 79 5
"Tae.. hyung.. I.. I don't like you that way" Jungkook didn't know how to react. He didn't know what to talk anymore. Taehyung didn't hope either. Em...
20K 603 23
"ᵃ ᵗⁱⁿʸ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ ⁱⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ⁱˢ ᵉⁿᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗᵒ ʷᵃʳᵐ ᵘᵖ ᵐᵉ",ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ ˢᵃⁱᵈ ˢᵒᶠᵗˡʸ ᵗᵒ ʲᵘⁿᵍᵏᵒᵒᵏ,ᵐᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵒʸ'ˢ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᵐᵉˡᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ʰⁱᵐ. 1 in BDSM relationship (15...