Revenge | A Kim Taehyung Fanf...

By TaestheticMe

(completed) "Why? Why'd you kill her when you loved her?!" "Some things are just never meant to be, No matte... More

Important Note
Prologue
Cast
Friends and Enemies
Requests
IronLady
Something's Wrong
Love
Goodbye Sis
Trip
Lying Game
Caught in a Lie
Love on Hiatus
Tears and Memories
Danger
Save Me
Reunion
Blame Game
Mission
Goodbye Love
Just a Friend
Marriage
Bring the Trouble, Make it Double
Deal!
Great Expectations
Smarter than I thought
Get into hiding!
Sneak in
Heart shattering
Unveil the story
Rescuer
Do you need help babygirl?
Deals and confessions
Long lost enemies
Let's play a game, Shall we?
Finale
Epilogue
Afterword

Realisation

159 6 0
By TaestheticMe

A/N: A long chapter ahead 👀

"DID I NOT TELL YOU TO ACT SMART?!" the man screamed as he slapped Somi making her cheeks burn.

He then picked his phone up and dialled Leo.

"Get Seoyeon from there. Taehyung has suspected Somi and I am sure he will look for her. It better to end it right here."

"I am on it, sir!" Leo said as he hung up.

Next morning

Seoyeon woke up to find Taehyung sleeping peacefully beside her. The calmness and serenity added more to his angelic beauty.

"I know handsome men like me are hard to find but please do not stare. It's creepy."

As soon as Seoyeon heard this she pushed him with all her might causing him to fall down from the bed.

"Ouch! That shit hurt" he said, rubbing his butt.

"That's what you get for calling me creepy, you rabid chicken!"

She winked playfully at the man before going down to make breakfast.

She went up to call Taehyung who said he would be down in five minutes and Seoyeon was walking down again.

She was on the stairs when she heard murmurs and ran back. Peeping from afar she saw men walking in.

"Get them" one of them said and she knew they came to take her.

She tip toed quickly to Taehyung.

"Hey why are you-" he instantly shut up when she motioned him to, and probably got an idea about something being wrong.

"There are some people down there who are inspecting the house, they probably came to take me." Seoyeon whispered.

"I think we should escape from the window." He said and the girl nodded.

Just when they were about to run out from the back gate  a man stopped them.

"Hands up!" He shouted and pointed his gun at them.

Seoyeon being quicker held out a gun herself.
"Don't move ahead!" She said and the man backed away a little.

She took steps backwards and Taehyung mimicked her actions.

When at a safe distance, she quickly rushed out and locked the huge door from outside.

"Get the car!" She said and they both ran to the parked car.

While Taehyung got it, Seoyeon removed the number plate from the back.

"What is-"

"Drive off right now!"

Taehyung started the engine as they got out of the area with the men following.

"Where do we go?" He asked.

"Our priority remains to move as far as we can." Seoyeon added.

After reaching a certain distance Taehyung stopped and both of the got out.

" I am sorry for getting you into this mess. Please go wherever you can, I am sure I will find a way for myself" Seoyeon said, guilt clearly visible in her tone.

"I am definitely not leaving you. I am stubborn." He pouted.

Seoyeon sighed as she placed her palm on his cheek.

"Try to understand. I don't want to be the reason you get into trouble."

A peck and Seoyeon instantly shut up.

"I love you and I am not leaving you for shit."

Seoyeon teared up a little as she hugged him tightly to which he hugged back.

"But where do we go?" The clueless girl asked.

"To Namjoon. Maybe"

"What guarantee will I get that he will not tip my brother?"

" He won't." With that he dialled a number and distanced himself from the girl.

After a few mins he returned back.

"C'mon let's go" he said as he opened the door of his car to let Seoyeon in.

"But where did you get the gun from?"

"Toy gun."
Seoyeon: 😅
Taehyung:🙂

45 minutes later

Taehyung stopped and removed his seatbelt to find Seoyeon fast asleep. He smiled to himself and got out to the other side opening the other door.

A soft smile rested on his lips as he removed her seatbelt to find her shift in her position and smile softly by seeing Taehyung.

He picked her up in a bridal style and Seoyeon pecked his cheek.

They got into the elevator and Taehyung put her down. The elevator door opened at the 18'th floor and Namjoon's apartment came into view.

The duo waited for a few seconds when the owner opened the door.

"I was waiting. Get in!" He said with a jolly tone and Taehyung went in first pulling Seoyeon along.

"Hi Seoyeon! How are you?"

"I am good Namjoon-ssi. How about you?"

"Well you see... I am a bit worked up with cases otherwise I am doing absolutely fine. Well Taehyung told me what happened, and I am glad I can help howsoever I can."

"Thank you." Seoyeon added softly.

"Uh, Namjoon and  I have to get some things done so we will be away for the time." Taehyung stated and Seoyeon looked at him.

"How long?"

"Woah there girl! Your boyfriend's just going out for an hour at most." Jimin said while coming out from one room.

A red tint seemed to appear on the girl's cheeks.

Taehyung smiled as he kissed Seoyeon's forehead. "I'll be back soon-"

"Get out already! Bye Seoyeon" Jimin said as he pushed Taehyung and Namjoon out.

Seoyeon's POV

I wandered around the house after changing into some loose sweatshirts and pants which I assumed belonged to Namjoon.

I came across a frame that hung on one of the walls of a bedroom.

I looked at the picture closely only to be shocked.

The picture seemed old and there I found a young Sehun and Taehyung staring back at me from among the group picture. I couldn't recognise the rest of the boys but one of them I guessed to be Yoongi.

Then I saw another picture which appeared to be a collage and in that I saw Yeji along with Taehyung and Yoongi. But as much as I know Taehyung and Yoongi are not in good terms.

The other picture had a woman who stood in the middle of Namjoon and Taehyung and I swore I had a sensation of Deja Vu.

Alot of questions occupied my mind and I couldn't keep calm. I need my answers.

Taehyung was supposed to be back in an hour but it was already night.

Just then the door opened and I curiously looked out.

"Jimin." He stated and I calmed myself a bit.

"Uh- Taehyung is not back yet?" I asked while watching him open his shoes.

"Ah yes he just got an important call, something about his business and he said he'll be late." Jimin stated.

I nodded, as I went back inside to the room assigned to me.

02:00

I was still awake, for him.

I tried calling him but he would not pick up.

I went out to see if I could speak to Jimin but he was fast asleep on the couch while Hotel Del Luna went on in the television.

I switched it off and covered him with  a thin blanket before going back again.

I tried sleeping but I couldn't. Just then I felt my bed room door open and I looked up to find Taehyung.

"Why are you awake Princess? I sent a message via Jimin."

"Yes. Sent a message. But couldn't get even 5 seconds free to give a missed call or a voice mail." I said completely disappointed.

He remained silent and I  went closer to him. His tired eyes made contact with me and I hugged him.

"What's wrong?" I asked softly and he caressed my back.

"Just a bit too tired."

"Did you eat?"

"Yes."

"What?"

"A chocolate cookie" he smiled and I looked at him with an annoyed face.

"I don't feel like eating, I want to sleep."

" Change. I am bringing dinner."

After the little 'being stubborn' session, I finally could bring him to eat, even if it was little.

Later he snuggled into my chest begging for cuddles as he fell asleep.

Next morning~

I woke up to find Taehyung missing.

I looked around the place to find him in front of the mirror as he adjusted his shirt.

"Morning Princess." He said as he came towards me kissing my forehead.

"Morning... Where are you going?"

"We are going. You are coming with me."

"Where?"

"We are going to meet some people."

I seemed confused but eventually got up to get ready.

Everything happened so fast and before I could even process anything, I was in the car with Taehyung, heading to god knows where.

I felt his hands on mine and I intertwined out fingers. There was surely something wrong with him.

"Seoyeon?"

"Yes?"

"I told you something when we met the day before your wedding. And I told it over and over again saying it wasn't a joke."

"Yes.... What about it?"

"Would you mind letting me know your answer?"

I chuckled lightly. "What's gotten into you all of a sudden?"

He smiled. A sad one.

"Ok fine. I love you. Now stop acting like a kid." I slapped his shoulders lightly.

He sighed. And something about that sigh told me something was wrong.

"What happened? You know if there's anything, you can always share right?"

He didn't answer me, nor did he look at me. Just nodded.

~

Soon the car halted and our silent ride came to an end.

He got out and opened the door for me. It was a warehouse and I felt like I was in some kinda mafia from Wattpad.

He held my hand tightly as we got in.

The arrangement of chairs looked like it was done for breaking out some kinda war.

He held my hand and kept me close to him.

He sat on one of the chairs and beside him I sat.

Soon I saw a familiar figure enter the room and place themselves on the chair opposite to ours.

I didn't take me long to predict it was my brother.

I looked at Taehyung who had a blank expression and didn't even spare me a glance.

"Seoyeon. Come here." Sehun said Taehyung tightened his grip around my hand.

"Let's get to the point first." Taehyung who was silent now spoke.

The whole room was silent when Taehyung spoke again.

"Where is my sister?"

"I don't know what you are talking about. She's dead."

"No she's not. No one except you can know better." He said in a much angry tone.

With that Sehun stood up and so did the people from the side we were sitting. Precisely, I had to stand too.

"Mr. Lee Sehun. I am asking you for last time.!" His voice echoed through the room and I swear I got goosebumps.

"Tell me where my sister is?!"

"I said I don't know!" Sehun shouted.

The whole room grew silent and Taehyung loosened his grip around my hand.

He left my hand and moved back. I had no idea what was happening and I attempted to look back at him and ask him what was going on.

Not until I felt a cold metal touch the back of my head.....

Taehyung had me under his gun point....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 154 10
"your toxicity is suffocating... your absence is agonising." where kim taehyung is trapped in a relationship he can neither break nor continue. --- O...
48.7K 1.2K 30
Ara(you) married to a cold person, she don't wanted to but-t!! Let's do Negotiation!! [Negotiation?!! Why!!] DEAL 🤝🏻 " Firstly he's like ice but no...
163K 6.7K 20
A Kim Taehyung fanfic.
856K 19.5K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.