Enemies to lovers (Bucky x y...

By iliveforlokiandbucky

Enemies to lovers Bucky Barnes x y/n sorry I can't find a name If you haven't check out my other stories Lo... More

Chapter 1- meeting bucky barnes
Chapter 2- traning
Chapter 3- flirting
Chapter 4- game on
Chapter 5 -they know
Chapter 6- your my queen

Chapter 7- bucky whos bucky?

77 1 1
By iliveforlokiandbucky

I wake up with a hand around me suddenly forgetting where I was I feel a squeeze around my body. Also a leg around me.... Bucky Barnes

We were still in his room...
I turn to him and stare at him giving him small kisses, soft and small kisses.

"Mhmmm" Bucky groans in pleasure as he wakes up

"Doll...." he says as I run my hand around his body and he groans more.

I don't listen to him putting my hand further down. Just then he smirks grabbing my hands above my head.

"Doll well do this later" he says getting on me and kissing me.

"but I want it now" I say acting like a kid. Bucky smirks kissing me more. I am turned on but Bucky is probably never turned on.

"I'm going to shower wait here" he says getting up out of the bed as I see him more jocked up.

He tunes to me and lifts up his hands posing off laughing to himself.
I watch him as he grabs a towel and a speaker out of his closet.

I just then hear the water running and I hear him singing "HUNGRY EYES I FEEL THE MAGIC BETWEEN YOU AND I" he sings loud teasing me to hear his voice.

Just then when I wait an idea pops in my head. Joining Bucky...
I open the door to the bathroom slowly. A new idea comes in...
I should close the light

3
2
1
I close the door and hear him scream
"HAHAH" I laugh as he gets mad at me, he opens the curtains and I see wet water dripping off his body...

"Can I hop in?" I ask him as he nods no smirking I know he's joking.

I go in and slowly brush my body with his body and turn around grabbing the soap, I know I turned him on while brushing myself with him.

I turn around and see him staring at me. Just when I see him he turns around washing himself. "someone's embarrassed" I say laughing

"I'm not you are" he says and as I nod my head no.

Just then I hear a grunt and his hand is around my neck pushing my body to the wall of the shower.
He pushes his body to my body. Teasing me with his member.

"Who's embarrassed now?" He says looking up to me when I'm blushing looking up at him.

"Shut up fucky" I say by accident and he turns his head smirking.

"Fucky?" He says

"Yes?" I say laughing

"My names daddy you see me smiling ?" He asks and I say a low no,  with disappointment.
I saw him smiling tho

"I'm done" he says with a mood change, I hate it so much I want to leave his room and go to my room and I don't care if I am naked or people see me.

And that's what I do.

I hop off the shower "fuck you" I say with an angry tone.

"Y/n!!! Stop I was messing around" Bucky said but he couldn't  catch me.

I grab my close and shut the door,  just when I was going to my room trying to hide my body from anyone.

I run into someone....

He had this black hair, greenish eyes, Assgard clothes I knew from Thor, a mischievous grin.

I look up at him while he is looking at me, not my body, my face.

He was beautiful. Gosh gosh gosh gosh gosh I could say gosh in my head again.

Who was he ?

"oh look what we have here" he said

"I-
That's was the only word that came out

Awkward as it was he could have been an avenger

"Darling, my names loki god of mischief, and no im not a midgardian avenger, and yes you can say gosh again" he said smirking

"Did- did you just read my mind? " I ask him as he nods

"yes darling I did, I think you were going somewhere, want me to drop you off?" He asked me in a polite way.

Fuck Bucky who was Bucky anyways.

"Here with my magic I'll put some clothes in you" he says putting some clothes.

"Thank-thank you" I say waking closer to him

"Your Loki the one Thor talked about?" I ask

"Yes, he talked about me did he now" he said like he was asking a question but it didn't sound like it.

Ah shit I remember I called him evil at the party

Loki laughed

Shit he could read my mind

"Yes darling I can" he said smirking again

Oh that smirk, I just want to feel that smirk on me, while he puts his head in between my thighs...

Shit why would I think that shit shit shit shit

He stoped walking and pinned me on the wall
"If that's what you want I'll give it to you" he said whispering in my ear in his tone that's so mischievous I can't help but think about it.

He turns his head and puts his arms on the wall , looking at my body, finally he noticed my body

"I have been staring at your body for a while now" he says smirking even more.

"I-I" i say

"what's the matter can't talk ?" He says bringing his hand up on my torso

His touch felt cold , I could feel it under the shirt.
It gave chills down my spine.
And of course I had to moan

With that he looking into my eyes smirking....
I look at his lips
Gosh
His lips
Are so kissable

"Can I?" He says bringing his head closer asking for a kiss.

I shouldn't think about anything

"Y-yes please" I say begging

And just like that he kisses me and he let go of my torso and shifts his body as I shift mine making body contact.

He slowly moves his tongue in my mouth, with this my tongues in his mouth.

It was the longest kiss I ever had.

When he lets go we are both out of breath.
He licks his lips smirking. His hands are now on the wall.

"I could take you to my place but tin man wanted me" he says in this husky voice.

"Mhm" is all I can say because my eyes are filled with lust. I want this man.

"I'll come find you" he says winking

"You should" I say teasing him

"Oh darling bet me I will" he says smirking and like that he lays a kiss on my lips again but it was a small one and like that he goes away.

I wanna tell him stop but he can already read my mind, and he has to go to stark.

Damn you stark you ruined this

Loki laughed; I know he read my mind

As he left I stood there, could he still read my mind?
No not possible, I heard the elevator ding

Ok woah y/n woah fucked Bucky now kissing Loki who's next Steve? Or or dr strange? Or Thor ? Ughh Bucky can't know about this.
——-
A/u: hope you liked this chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 934 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
599K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
443K 30.2K 45
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
101K 4.3K 50
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...