Chapter 5 -they know

ever since the day with Bucky where we had done it, everyone keeps looking at me like they know something or something else. Bucky on the other hand keeps smirking and smiling and me, he even stares at me smirking.

I get into the living room where I see the worst thing "CODE RED, STEVE IS COOKING" I yell to everyone who screams..

Steve can't really cook that's why we go to a fast food restaurant. 1 time Steve cooked it was like and old foresty gumpy food. We of course the team ate it like it was nothing but they did have to hold back there throw up.

"Steve who gave you these" nat says kissing him on the cheek, WHAT THE FLIP why did nat just kiss him. I think I missed a page.

"NAT AND STEVE?" I ask as they both nod

I suddenly feel a hand around my stomach and a voice near my ear. "Doll, can you be quiet" Bucky says in a husky voice.

"Bucky and y/n" nat asks as we both shake our head no and they just laugh.

"No I'm not ever in love with ducky"  I say as Bucky stops holding me "Come on its y/n I would never date her I mean look at her" Bucky says.

"She's pretty" Steve says as Bucky grows with anger.
Steve winks at nat. "I would want y/n on my bed" Steve says winking at me. As I know he wants to get Bucky to tell the truth.

"what ever your doing Steve is not going to get me to confess my love to y/n" Bucky says smirking

"AH HA YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH HER, CONFESS LOVE ?!" Steve yells winning.

Bucky smacks his head then says "yes I'm in love with her" making nat and Steve jump with excitement.

"Bucky really you didn't have to tell them  ?" I say

"There friends" he says kissing me making them jump more

" WE HAVE TO HAVE A PARTY- nat says when tony come in the room

"What party, and what is cooking yuk" tony says

"Uhmmmm" nat says looking at me trying to answer Tony's question

"For me and Steve" she then says making me let go of the air I was holding.

"Alrighty So party tonight?" Tony asks as we all smile.

I go up to nat "so did you guys do it?" I ask her