Meeting Mr.Player

Od bucsfan9737

Arianna has always been the good girl and a model student. Till she meets Jared, the school's bad boy. He nev... Viac

Meeting Mr.Player
Chapter 1: Here we go (Edited)
Chapter 2 Not you...
Chapter 3: My New Roommate
Chapter 4: That's mine
Chapter 5: Oh your talking to me again now?
Chapter 6: This chick, what the hell is she doing to me?
authors note
Chapter 8: Am I going soft?
Authors note
Chapter 9: Well tonight is a night I will never forget.....
Chapter 10: My world is really crashing down...
Chapter 11: What did we do...
Chapter 12: I did what now?
Chapter 13: What a party!
Chapter 14: Can things get any worse?
Authors note
Chapter 15: You can't handle the truth!
Chapter 16: The jerk was in the fridge
Chapter 17: "Sooner or later..."
Guess who's back...back again

Chapter 7: What do you want Jared?

74.8K 487 48
Od bucsfan9737

I am still very sore from the blows I received from Alyssa even though it has been three days. My cut was still gross looking and seems to be taking for ever to heal. My bruises were turning a yellow-purple color, which means that they were going away. Jared never came to talk to me, honestly he pretty much avoided me and has been coming home drunk. He is very noisy and reeks of alcohol when he pass my room on those occasions of him coming home in that state. It's irritating. 

James walks up to my car when I pull my key out of the ignition, lightly taping on my window. He has a huge grin on his face. I smile up at him, sling my backpack over my shoulder and open the car door. James immediately wraps his arm over my shoulder and we start to walk to first period. Since that day in my room where they were arguing about how James never is there for me, James seems to have made it his goal to not leave my side and prove Jared wrong. Which made me feel like I was being used to prove a point. 

"So would like to come with me on Friday?" James stops and looks at me. 

"Uh, sorry what? I kinda zoned out." He looks a little hurt that I wasn't listening but quickly hides it.

"I was asking you out to homecoming. It's this Friday." He looks hopeful even though he knows the answer to my question.

"Nope." I say with a monotone voice. He looks shocked because he wasn't expecting a no. I laugh.

"Of course I will dummy. I was just joking with you." I saw, laughing. His eyes narrow.

"Oh, I see." Then his face had a dangerous expression on it. He seemed angry. He takes his arm off my shoulder turning to me.

"Oh come on James it was just a joke..." He lurches to me, only to take advantage at my delayed reaction and tickles me on my sides. My weakness. I was soon out of breath after laughing so hard and begging him to stop.

"I will tease you again, just stop!" I squeal. He holds his hand out. I take it.

"Deal." He says. When he lets go I have a huge grin on my face.

"What?" He asks, a smile on his face as well.

"I crossed my figures!" I exclaim, and turn and run from him as fast as I can so I wouldn't get tickled again. I slam into something hard. I pull back to see Jared smirking at me. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer.

"Are you going to say sorry for running into me or just stand there checking me out?" He asks. I mutter a sorry looking down at the ground. I pull myself away from him. James who had seen everything was out of breath from chasing me and fuming because of who he found me with. Jared's amused expression was setting off James.

"Oh hey Jared." James says trying to keep calm.

"Sup." Jared pops the 'p'.

"Chasing down A, she gave me her answer and ran like a crazy person." I laugh at his comparison. I probably looked like a crazy person.

"I would run away from you too if I was her." He says mockingly to James. James narrows his eyes. 

"So what did she say?" Jared says, looking at me curiously. 

"She said yes." Leave it to James to answer that question before me. Jared frowns and cocks his head to the side.

"What?" I ask.

"It's nothing." He says going back to the bad boy act.

"Didn't know you could dance." He says.

"Yeah well there is a lot you don't know about me." I retort. James coughs, reminding me that he was still here. I turn to James and grab his hand and walk to my first period. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I just feel used right now." I confess to raven over the phone. I was painting my toe nails with the phone between my cheek and shoulder.

"Well A, obviously he still likes you Hun, that's why he is protective and jealous around Jared. Jared flirts so much with you that James feels threatened. It's cute when boys fight over one girl." Cute? More like hell...

"Jared definitely doesn't flirt with me." I say.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" She shouts into the phone. 

"Thanks for rupturing my ear drum." I rub my ear to put emphasis on it but she wasn't here to see.

"Anytime. And he is definitely flirting. He seems jealous to me." I burst out laughing at this. I continue to laugh for another minute where Raven scolds me for it not being "that funny" until I settle down.

"It's true!" I hear my door swing open. Jared steps into my room.

"Uh, knock?" I ask.

"Arianna?" Raven questions, probably wondering who I was talking to.

"Sorry Jared just burst through the door!" I say to the phone. Jared takes three stride to my bed lifts up my pillow and grabs my journal and runs out of the room.

"See this is what I'm taking about!" I look at the phone and where Jared had ran.

"Raven gotta go!" I didn't wait for a respond, which was rude but he has my fricken journal, containing so much of my personal feeling and thoughts that waiting for her to say "kay" wasn't at the top of my priority list.

"Jared!" I scream. "Jared! Give that back!" I yell, scrambling out of my bed and running down the hall. There was one place and only one place where he could have ran. And that place was his room. I had never been in his room and wasn't planning on it, for the fear of what I might find. I run to his door banging loudly when I realized the door was locked.

"Jared give it back!" I yell through the door. 

"Nobody’s home." He replies sarcastically.

"Jared I'm gonna kill you. What are you doing with my journal?" I yell a few more times, pounding away on his door. I pull my hand back ready to give on hard knock and I was done, when the door swings open and I fall forward. I brace myself for the hard floor when Jared catches me. He steadies me, takes his hands off me as fast as he could and shoved my journal against my chest.

"Jared what did you do?"

"Nothing." Now I know for a fact whatever he did wasn't going to be good.... they always tell you if it's something good.

"Tell me what you did." I pound on the door. After receiving no answer after thirty minutes of just standing there I walk back to my room and try to look for a better place to keep my journal.

Authors note: Thanks for sticking with me guys. I had a writer’s block right after I told you I would update more frequently getting back on track of updating every other day but I had no motivation or inspiration during the period of no updates so I just kinda through this chapter together. Sorry it was probably terrible but it’s better than nothing I guess. Jared’s pov will probably be next chapter so keep voting and commenting, hey even fan! :)

 Thats arianna as my banner >

Happy Valentine’s Day <3

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.1K 40 35
Ryan, a fifteen year old girl meets Jared. The new bad boy at school. Ryan has an attraction for him but isn't willing to give him what he wanted jus...
Falling For The Bad Boy Od TriTri203

Tínedžerská beletria

143K 5.4K 25
BEFORE I START THERE WILL BE NO STEALING OF MY STORY AND CLAIMING HAS YOUR OWN !!!!!!!!!!!!! Kelly Smith went to the smartest school and the richest...
2.3K 19 14
Angela is the nerd of the school. She is a very sweet and nice girl. Unfortunately she fell in love with the badboy, Miles who hates her. She tries t...
Being The Only Girl Od Shah

Tínedžerská beletria

51.1K 1.5K 41
Taylor grew up without knowing her mother ever since her mother died after giving birth to her. Taylor had to live with her father and two older brot...