The Empire King | ✔️

Bởi cloudy_Alya

Mason King 👑 Leader of One of the most feared Mafias in the country, The Empire. Strong ,handsome, rich... Xem Thêm

.♦. Welcome .♦.
.♦. Aesthetics .♦.
.♦. And So It Begins .♦.
.♦. Coincidence .♦.
.♦. Emotions .♦.
.♦. First Day .♦.
.♦. Alaska .♦.
.♦. Whipped .♦.
.♦. The Ball .♦.
.♦. Ex boyfriend .♦.
.♦. Secrets Exposed .♦.
.♦. Dinner .♦.
.♦. Betraying Him .♦.
.♦. Confrontation .♦.
.♦. Escaping .♦.
.♦. Girl's Night .♦.
.♦. Finally Free .♦.
.♦. Part Of The Family .♦.
.♦. Back To Work .♦.
.♦️. Empire Queen .♦️.
.♦️. I love you .♦️.
.♦️. Eavesdropping .♦️.
.♦️. Mask Off .♦️.
.♦️. The End .♦️.
.♦️. New Book .♦️.

.♦️. Date .♦️.

7.8K 264 104
Bởi cloudy_Alya

🌹 Eliza's POV 🌹

I watched as Brent and Luke left in the elevator after I helped them with their dates. These brothers are really crazy , but entertaining.

"Eliza" Mason called my name as I turned around to face him.

"Yes?" I asked to which he told me to get my stuff and that we're leaving early.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, but still did what he asked. I'm not going to complain about an early leave.

Soon enough we reached the king's mansion, but before I could open the door Mason's next words stopped me dead in my place with my hand still on the handle.

"What?" I asked , shock written all over my face.

"You heard me" He said with a faint  smirk and with that he exited the car as I sat there gaping at his back.

I did actually hear him real clear, but there's no way Mason just asked me on a date.

'Be ready by seven, Brent and Luke won't be the only ones going on a date' His words playing on repeat as my brain tries to comprehend what the hell just happened.

Is he setting me on a blind date? What am I thinking? He clearly wants to take me on a date .

Oh dear god help me .

.♦️.

I looked around my room that looked like a hurricane just took a place then looked at myself in the mirror. Well it was worth it , I look good enough.

I wore a knee long black dress that hugged my chest and flowed down from my hips to my knees (Picture below).

Is this too much ? Is this suitable for a first date? Is it suitable for where we're going? Where are we going? I have no idea.

Oh my god I'm so nervous and excited at the same time.  Okay Eliza calm down , it's just a date with Mason.

Oh my god I'm going on a date with Mason !

I took a long deep breath and nodded to myself, gaining some courage before exiting my room and heading downstairs .

Mason was on the end of the stairs with his back towards me talking on his phone in Italian .

" Voglio che sia tutto perfetto, altrimenti ti taglio la testa, capisci? " He said before hanging up and turning around only to stop still in his tracks. (I want everything to be perfect or else I'll have your head cut, do you understand?).

I went down the last few steps , stopping in front of him . My cheeks were tinted with a blush as I smiled shyly at him .

I couldn't handle his stare and diverted my eyes downwards away from his heated gaze that drove me beyond nervousness.

I felt the feathery yet firm touch of his fingers as he held my chin and tilt my head so that I'm now looking directly in his eyes.

Me being the awkward nervous mess blurted the first thing that came to my head " Hi" it came out as a whisper.

Mason's lips curved upwards, his eyes shining with amusement as he replied back " Hi beautiful "

My heart skipped a beat as I bit my lips trying to prevent that silly smile and blush .

"You look as beautiful as ever " he added.

"You look h-handsome too" I stuttered. "Not that you don't look handsome all the time" I blabbered.

Mason chuckled at that before muttering a thank you and opening the front door. He placed his hand at my lower back as he closed the door behind us and the blush hit me back ten times worse.

He opened the car door for me like a true gentleman and went to his seat . Starting the car we hit the road , a calm music playing in the background

"Where are we going?" I asked , trying to start a conversation.

"Can't tell" Mason simply replied.

"Okayyy … am I dressed well for where we're going?" I asked .

Mason turned his eyes towards me and ran them down my body briefly before humming . He needs to stop making me flustered.

Twenty minutes later we reached our destination but I still couldn't tell what we were going to do since all I saw was trees.

As I was checking our surroundings Mason took the chance to exit the car and open my door , offering his hand to help me and I took it saying thanks in return.

We walked for a few seconds taking a turn that revealed a beautiful view. In front of me was a long dock that had lights on both sides of it giving a perfect sea view with a table and two chairs placed at the end of it. (Picture below).

"Wow" was the only thing that I could say.

"Do you like it ?" Mason asked and I nodded immediately.

" I love it " and I truly did , with the sun setting in the background it was truly magical.

Mason gave me a light push motioning for me to start walking. He pulled my chair helping me to my seat making me feel like someone finally and truly cares about me.

We ate our dinner while chatting about some random stuff , a soft breeze brushing through my hair and pair of captivating eyes staring at me made it ten times better

"Thank you so much for this Mason " I said " I truly loved it and enjoyed tonight".

"You're welcome… Eliza" Mason replied.

"But why did you ask me on a date Mason? Me of all people and after all that happened " I asked.

"An abused weak betraying girl " I whispered, before standing up ,trying to hold back my tears, only to trip and fall backwards and splash right into the water.

Good job Eliza you can't get any embarrassing.

A pair of hands wrapped around my hips pulling me up to the surface and closer to their body .

Mason ran his hand through his now wet and  messy hair then asked if I'm okay with a hint of concern in his voice .

"I'm fine , thanks" I said breathlessly.

"I'm so sorry,  I'm so clumsy . You didn't have to jump after me  now your suit is ruined" I said as I looked down at his shirt that was now sticking to his abs . Lord have mercy .

"It's just water" Mason said " Plus my suit is not on the list of my worries right now" he added and I gulped.

"Still I'm sor- " Mason silenced me as he brushed his lips on mine.

He closed his eyes briefly then said" let's get you out of here before you get sick"

I stared at him with my lips open in shock and nodded at him in a daze.

But I couldn't help that feeling deep inside of me …. Disappointment? I wanted him to kiss me.

👑 Mason's POV 👑

I looked at my passenger seat where Eliza was snuggled in my suit jacket trying to keep warm. I turned the heater a bit higher before focusing back on the road.

It was such a perfect night , I got to get to know her more and hear her enchanting laugh. The way she throws her head back while laughing,  her little shy smiles,  her captivating eyes were all driving me crazy

She asked why I took her on a date , but didn't even give me the chance to reply. The answer is simple….. I like her , maybe a bit more than I should.

We reached the house and I helped her out of the car then walked her to her room.

" Thank you again, Mason" She said , looking up at me with her sleepy eyes "It was a lovely night" She added.

"You didn't give me a chance to answer your question earlier " I said.

"Oh um you don't have to answer that" she said,  embarrassed.

"But I do" I answered " And the reason why I took you on a date is because I like you" I added boldly and she for the ampteenth time tonight blushed. Cute.

I didn't give her a chance to reply before getting closer to her , my lips next to her ears " And never call yourself the things you said earlier,  you're so much more than that Eliza"

I pulled back and looked at her face,  only to see her eyes closed . I kissed her forehead and she opened her teary eyes .

"Good night my Liza" I said.

"Good night Mase" she said back, my heart missing a beat with the nickname she called me.

She entered her room giving me one last smile before closing the door . I turned around ready to head to my room and stopped as I saw Sophia with her radiant smile and happy eyes radiating excitement that would surely give me a headache.

"Not a word Sophia " I said .

She nodded then threw herself on me crushing me with a hug before rushing away probably to tell everyone else. I sighed yet still smiled to myself.

But of course something has to ruin my happiness.

"Boss, can we talk in your office?" Morty said ,grabbing my attention .

I nodded and we headed to my office "What is it Morty?" I said taking a seat on my couch and motioned for Morty to do the same.

" Tonight, someone was spying on you" He said and I straightened up.

" Who , did you catch him?" I asked, anger building up in me. It's supposed to be a special night and no one is allowed to ruin it.

"One of the bodyguards reported that he saw someone between the trees , but he ran away before he managed to reach him" Morty said and I laid my head back.

"Find him" I ordered and he nodded back at me .

"There's more boss. As he was running he dropped something behind him" Morty said.

"Go on , tell me " I said impatiently.

"It was some pictures of you and Miss Eliza in the car , entering and leaving the office and other places" He said, placing a few pictures in front of me.

At this point I was beyond angry,  who the fuck dares to cross me . When I find him ,I'll make sure he'll regret being born.

" Raise the security around Eliza , and around the office and house. I'll warn my brothers and Ace " I ordered " Check all the security cameras and get our best trackers on this . Find him."

"Yes boss, we're already on it " He said before collecting the pictures and leaving my office.

Another problem to deal with. I let out a breath before heading to my bed. Laying there a smile drew on my face as I recalled tonight's events,not the last few minutes , and my mind drifted back to Eliza as I fell into a deep sleep.

—— - ♦ - ——

(A/N): Yes, I finally updated. What a miracle !

Did you like there little date?

Who do you think was spying on them ?

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️

💐 sending you all of my love 💐

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.7M 64.7K 37
Almost every person who has siblings know how annoying they can be, especially 'brothers'. How is Sophia going to survive a house full of, not only o...
29K 518 33
Story about a girl who was taken from her father and 6 brothers at 1 years old and she was physically and Mental abused by her mother and her mother'...
270K 6K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
1.1M 28.8K 77
What happens when Lily Knight an innocent, shy girl, 16 yrs old abused throughout her life met with her brothers who lost her when she was just 4. B...